Sexual Liberties

Story Info
A college group makes a life together.
1.3k words
3.78
18.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

****

I guess it started in college. Joe and Marian were newly in love, we were at Clara's house and her boyfriend Paul was there. Richard and I weren't dating but we had that whole occasional friends with benefits thing going on. I'd dated Joe for a bit before Marian, but I'm not a commitment kind of girl.

I think Marian was sitting on Joe's lap and they had started kissing - not unusual for them, and Joe's hand had just naturally sort of pulled up Marian's skirt so we could all see she was going commando, and his hand just sort of traced across her pussy. Then they both realized they weren't alone and she sort of pulled down her skirt, and he apologized.

"Love birds gotta do what love birds gotta do," Richard said.

"You know I've never actually understood the taboo on sex with other people around," I put in. "Why is sex so private?"

"Maybe it's about keeping it from kids?" Paul suggested. "I dunno. I've never actually cared."

"It's a turn on for me," Clara added. "Paul has lots of experience fucking in semi public places."

"I think what we're all saying is carry on. None of us mind," Richard summarized.

Joe's hand went subtly back under Marian's skirt and her eyes got big, and for the next half hour we talked and joked like normal with the added subplot that Marian was getting fingered and would occasionally moan and we'd all laugh. It felt very natural.

Marian finally came with appropriate lewd comments made as she couldn't be quiet any more. We ate dinner together and after, Clara and Paul started spontaneously fucking. Then we watched a movie and called it a night.

After that we were sexually open together. Understanding that none of us cared, we wouldn't go off somewhere to pair up. I think I was the first one to masturbate during a conversation, but the guys took it up and it wasn't uncommon after that to have Joe and Marian going at it on one couch, and Paul and Richard idly stroking themselves.

We kept to our pairs for the most part. It wasn't until I introduced Max and Justine - my swinger couple friends - to the group, that we got any three person action. Max would start caressing me and then Justine would start kissing me. Totally normal in our sex lives. It was Richard who first asked if he could make it a foursome, and when you have two girls kissing with a guy banging both from behind it does change the energetic a little.

Later Clara asked if she could do the same thing and I still remember Paul highfiving Richard over our heads. Marian and Joe were in the middle of an intense game of chess and were hardly aware when the big change began. Paul asked Richard if he wanted to switch.

Neither girl was consulted, but I was horny and didn't care and apparently Clara had a thing for Richard no one knew about, and she stayed quiet. They moved around and I got to experience Paul for the first time. 'Paul the woolly mammoth' we used to call him. I was in heaven.

Clara and I shared this amazing connection. She saw the look on my face when he entered me, and we kissed with the knowledge that her boyfriend was inside me. This was the first time we'd ever kissed. I don't think she knew I did girls before seeing me with Justine. We were kissing when I orgasmed and kissing when I felt him cumming inside me and I gasped and we both knew.

Marian and Joe noticed when Clara and I started making out on the couch the next day though. Marian asked if she'd missed the Lesbian train, and we told her, no, get your cute little butt over here.

Then Paul joined in and pulled down my Jeans and slipped in without a 'how do you do' I looked at Clara and she nodded that it was okay. Then Richard got inside Clara again and Joe took up his customary position and we had our first real Orgy, but not our last.

When we graduated from college we decided to buy property together, and built one big interconnected house. Marian married Joe, and Clara married Paul as everyone expected. Our orgies continued at their usual casual pace. It was always the girls who initiated them. Somehow girl on girl meant time to join in for the guys. I think I've only fucked Clara on my own maybe a dozen times over the years when the guys aren't at home. Marian and I will only kiss to initiate a group fuck. Marian and Joe continued to be mostly monogamous. I've had Joe maybe four times under Marian's watchful eyes. I've seen her fucked by Paul once, and I don't think she's ever had Richard inside her.

We all decided to go off birth control at once, and we all got pregnant within a month of each other. Marian's are all definitely Joe's - but I've had two by Paul, one off Richard, and one who definitely belongs to Max (who is black,) despite my only having him once that month near my period. Clara has two by Paul and one we're pretty sure is Joe's. Richard has never had particularly big loads.

We were always open, and easy about answering the inevitable questions of why sometimes Mama kisses Daddy and sometimes Papa, and sometimes, Father, and occasionally Padre. I suppose it was inevitable that one of my girls decided she wanted a baby and she wanted Richard to give it to her. We talked about it a lot and finally decided that if that's what she wanted and every one was consenting, then it was acceptable. I knew Richard wouldn't hurt her. She had just turned 18, so we had a ceremony and Richard carried her off, and two months later she was pregnant with a beautiful baby girl.

The other kids got it into their minds that this was the ritual into adulthood though, and Marian's son wanted to do the ritual with me since he was eighteen too. I think he thought he was going to get me pregnant, but I deferred. Clara's eldest daughter couldn't be outdone and got pregnant too, by Joe. That's how it went after that.

Once sexually active the children became part of our sex life. Marian's son especially got involved in the orgies, and he was the first to break the incest line, having sex with his mom. We made it very clear that we didn't want any babies out of those couplings, and to this day we never have. Every baby has been planned - my eldest is on her third, but none by her father Paul who she does sometimes have protected sex with.

The house has grown over the years to accommodate our growing family. The new generation each gets their own outbuilding with a covered walkway between it and the main house. Because privacy isn't an issue we have no doors and outbuildings come off outbuildings.

Marian's eldest finally managed to convince Clara to have one of his, and she exclusively fucked him for about a month - three times a day, ah the endless energies of youth - but mostly unless someone is trying to get pregnant her holes are communal property. We all know the exceptions. Marian's second daughter is a little shy and although she wanted to go through the ritual she didn't want a baby yet, and doesn't participate in any of the communal sex.

The sex goes on between the children too. My eldest boy and Clara's second daughter are fairly exclusive and have two babies together and their own outbuilding. Another pair, my second girl and Marian's youngest boy, have gone to college together.

Rumor has it they've been initiating orgies among their friend group. We like to joke that we're like a cancer cell - sending out spores for the cause of free sex.