Sharing Body Heat

Story Info
I convince my brother to share a blanket in the cold.
1.3k words
4.2
112.2k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing Body Heat

I was sitting on our comfy living room sofa, watching a movie with my older brother. Our parents were out on date night eating dinner, so we had the house to ourselves. Smack dab in the middle of a cold winter, that morning we were informed that unfortunately the heating had to be shut down for the day.

Each of us huddled up in our own separate blanket, we were powering through, shivering slightly.

I looked over at my brother, his faint silhouette barely visible, the only light coming from the flickering screen. He was lying on his side, his head on the other headrest.

"Hey," I half-whispered while propping myself up on an elbow, "Why don't we share a blanket?"

He looked over at me. I could barely make out his face in the dimly lit room.

"So we can keep eachother warm, you know?"

He seemed to think about it for a second, then he nodded. He started getting up, but I quickly stopped him.

"No, don't worry about it, I'll come to you. It was my idea after all."

"Alright, thanks." he said, lying back down.

I stood up, unwrapping myself from the flimsy blanket and setting it on top of him.

"If two layers aren't enough I'll be mad!" I exclaimed and giggled. "Now scoot so I can get in."

He barely moved at all.

"That's as far as I can go."

I was starting to feel cold, and came to the conclusion that it would have to do.

"Okay, it doesn't really matter. Just let me in before I freeze to death."

I crawled under the blankets, flipping over until I was facing the movie, feeling the warmth of my brother from behind me as we spooned.

We continued watching the movie in silence. I shifted occasionally, attempting to get comfortable, unwittingly brushing against him. Finally I found a comfortable position. And that's when I felt it. He was unmistakably getting hard, even through the thick fabric of our sweatpants.

Neither of us said anything. We just continued watching the movie in complete silence. I felt him slowly grow larger, until finally his dick was pushing against my tailbone. He was breathing heavier than before. Or maybe I was just way more focused on it.

I don't know what got into me. I moved again, intentionally poking my ass against him. He tensed up.

After a few seconds of silence he relaxed again. I wasn't paying much attention to the movie at this point, and I imagine he wasn't either. I started gently moving my ass, grinding up against him. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer. Finally I got a groan out of him. Deep and gruff, right in my ear.

I made some space between us, reaching back with my hand. I grabbed the waistband of his pants, pulling on them until I felt his warm dick spring out, grazing my hand. I desperately grabbed it, immediately getting my palm slick with precum. I couldn't help but let out an excited whimper as I started massaging his hard dick.

His hand was on my hip now, exploring the curve of my ass, enthusiastically grabbing and squeezing. He had done this a bunch, that much was obvious. His hand disappeared down the front of my pants.

I started panting heavily as he began working on my already wet pussy, alternating between my clit and gently exploring my wet center. Without even realizing, I was now eagerly stroking him, lost in the depths of my own pleasure.

Suddenly he broke the silence.

"Wait..." he said, air in his voice. "I'm gonna cum if you keep going."

We both froze, letting him cool off for a bit. I crawled out from under the warm blankets, getting on my feet again. I hastily stripped off all my clothes, letting them drop in a pile on the floor. I was standing completely naked in front of my brother.

"God, you're beautiful." He exclaimed breathlessly.

I probably blushed harder than I ever had before. He stood up and let his clothes join the pile on the floor, before kneeling down and getting his tongue wet on my pussy. I playfully grabbed his hair, pulling him closer, moaning and panting like possessed. Before long though, I was starting to shiver again.

"Let's get back under the blankets." I managed to get out, even while distracted by his tongue buried deep inside of me.

He stood up and pulled me in for a passionate kiss before lying down on his back. I quickly straddled him and threw the blankets back on top of our naked bodies. Once again I grabbed his hard dick, giving it a few playful strokes before guiding him to my entrance. I looked into his eyes, biting my lip with a wicked smile, and started to lower myself onto him.

A massive pleasureful shiver ran through my body when I felt him enter me, slowly pushing further inside. When he bottomed out he gritted his teeth, eyes closed, and groaned. His entire body tensed up as he grabbed my hips and pushed up against me. I was getting worried that he would finish inside. And then he opened his eyes, relaxing again.

"Oh, fuck, that was close."

"You'll warn me when you do cum, right?" I asked, fidgeting with his lush beard. "I'm not on the pill."

"Of course." he panted.

I giggled playfully and kissed him as I started cautiously riding his rock hard dick. Moans, groans, panting. Sounds of sex filling the air. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but it was simultaneously the most arousing thing I had ever experienced.

I had picked up the pace. I was vigorously fingering my clit while riding his gorgeous dick. Suddenly I felt an orgasm coming on. I started riding him even more energetically.

"I'm gonna cum!" I hoarsely called out to him.

No response, his eyes locked on my chest.

"I'm gonna-"

A wave of euphoria rushed through my body, my muscles started spasming beyond control. And it just kept going.

My brother finally tore his eyes from my breasts, looked up at my face and exclaimed.

"I'm gonna cu-"

Suddenly, the distinct sound of keys turning in the front door. My mind was racing, but there was no time to think. I lay down flat on his chest, pretending to watch the movie. His eyes widened, letting out one last grunt.

"I'm sorry..!" he whispered in my ear.

His hips instinctively thrust up against my body as I felt him start pulsing inside me.

I heard the front door opening. The bustling and chatting of our parents in the hall as they got out of their winter coats. The quiet grunts marking every burst of cum entering my snug pussy. They started walking down the hall, stopping in our doorway.

"Still watching movies huh?" my mother half-whispered, peering into the dark room. "Are you sharing a blanket?"

"It was getting too cold, so we decided to share some body heat." I half-whispered back.

"Well aren't you two a strange bunch!" They laugh. "Well, we're beat and don't want to disturb your movie watching, so we'll see you tomorrow. Good night!"

"Good night mom!"

I heard them making their way upstairs. Silence. I look at my brother, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I got up off him, his cum running down my leg and some dripping into the carpet. We quickly hopped back into our clothes, turned off the movie and went to our separate beds.

-

Soon after that event my brother moved in with his girlfriend a few cities over. We basically stopped talking, which was sad. When I realized I was pregnant even more so. I didn't tell anyone. I didn't want an abortion. When I finally got big enough for people to notice I told my parents I didn't know whose it was. They were supportive, telling me that I can live with them. I still haven't told my brother seven months later. He comes home to visit next week. I hope he figures it out.