Sexual Maturity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head started to rapidly bob up and down while my hands squeezed and pumped the rest of his shaft that I couldn't fit in my mouth. His face was contorted in pleasure and I heard soft groans coming from him, so I knew he was enjoying it. I was oddly proud that I could give a stud like him so much pleasure.

I took my mouth off his cock to catch my breath and I took the opportunity to spread my saliva around his tip to the rest of his shaft. Once his cock was slick, my hands started to rapidly glide up and down his extraordinary length. I heard him suck in his breath and his hands clenched at his sides. His reaction emboldened me to move even faster. I felt completely enamored with how hard and hot his shaft was. I felt his cock jump in my hands and I knew he had to be close to cumming.

"Are you close to cumming baby? Do you want to shoot your hot cum in my mouth and watch me swallow it all?" I said in a soft, seductive voice.

I heard him groan again and saw a tiny bit of cum seep out from his cock-head when I said, "I want your cum. It's so delicious. You'll give it to me, right? Please?"

He let out a deep growl and grabbed my head with his hands as he pushed me towards his dick. I quickly swallowed his cock head, firmly closed my lips around it, and sucked hard. My tongue shimmied underneath his tip and I finally felt his cock begin to pulsate. Just a moment later, a load of hot cum shot into my mouth and I greedily swallowed. Just like last time, an endless stream of his white seed started to fill my mouth. I was embarrassed and surprised that I couldn't swallow his load last time and was determined to not let it happen again.

Once again, I drastically underestimated how much cum he had stored up. As quickly as I swallowed, more cum seemed to fill my mouth. I started to panic slightly that I wouldn't be able to swallow it all. Oh god, what if I pull my mouth off and his cum gets all over my dress? What if it gets in my hair? What if...

Fortunately, his blasts started to diminish and less and less cum seemed to spurt from his massive cock. I thankfully had time to swallow the cum in my mouth and I now got to savor his incredible taste. I sucked him hard again and my tongue licked his slit to get every last drop out of him. Once I was satisfied that I got everything, I popped his softening cock out of my mouth and breathed heavily while I looked up at him. I smiled when his face looked like he just got the best blowjob of his life.

"Feeling better?" I said after I cleaned my lips with my tongue.

"Yeah. Thankfully, I have a slutty MILF like you to take care of me," he said with pure satisfaction in his voice.

"Don't you forget it! Now, put that giant cock of yours away and get back to the party before anyone gets suspicious. The two of us shouldn't leave the bathroom at the same time anyway," I said while I slowly stood back up.

After he pulled his pants back up over his softened cock and buckled, he surprised me by pulling me into him and kissed me. As we sucked on each other's lips, it felt different than before. Earlier it was hot, passionate. Now it seemed tender and more loving. He broke the kiss and I felt dizzy from the intense emotions flowing through me. He walked over to open the door, checked the surroundings, and then left, closing it behind him.

As with so many of our encounters, I was left alone. I stepped over to the sink and placed my hands on the countertop to steady myself while I breathed heavily. What was going on with me? I haven't felt this way in a long, long time. Was I developing genuine feelings for George? Was it not just heated passion from two horny people? I washed my hands and mouth in a daze as I tried to unscramble my thoughts. It was hard because not only was I confused, I was still really horny. He might've gotten off, but I didn't.

I dried my hands, found my clutch, and tried to collect myself by taking a deep breath. I still didn't know how I felt about him, but I was excited to be around him. He just looked so damn hot in that suit! I opened the door, saw that no one was in the hallway, and briskly walked back into the party.

Once inside the hall, I smiled at some fellow professors that I knew, but my eyes quickly went back to scanning the room for George. It looked like the presentations would start, and I hoped to sit next to him at a table. Ah, there he was. He was sitting at a table with both fellow students and professors, and there was an empty chair next to him. Perfect!

I hastily walked over and when I got to the table, I grabbed the chair and said, "Oh, excuse me, do you mind if I take this seat?"

The guests at the table were very sweet in agreeing, and I gently sat down. I noticed the young girls at the table looked incredibly cute. I looked over at George and I was very happy that he wasn't staring at them or ogling their low-cut dresses.

"Everyone, I want you to meet my date for the evening. This is Professor Jones," I heard George say.

Panic struck me as my eyes widened and I looked around the table in fright. What the hell? Was he crazy? I was about to get irate when I saw everyone at the table either smile, chuckle, or laugh. It then hit me; of course they would think of it as a joke. No one would actually suspect an older woman like me and a young stud like him to be intimate. They had no idea of all the nasty, dirty things that we did in private.

"She's actually my neighbor and a family friend. Since my Mom couldn't come, Ms. Jones was kind enough to keep me company. She's so sweet, I love her," he said charmingly and then smiled at me.

I immediately blushed and I knew I had to say something before they noticed, and said, "Oh George. Isn't he so charming? Who wouldn't want to spend an evening with him?"

I saw the young girls at the table nod instinctively, but before any further conversation could take place, the host of the party was on stage at the podium and started to speak. I tried to be attentive and listen, but it was difficult because I was so focused on making sure to act normal. Besides, the speech was pretty boring anyway as he rambled on about how we were all here to celebrate these wonderful young students. I just wanted this night to be over so I could take my young lover home and have him fuck me until I screamed in pleasure.

I adjusted how I sat so I would be closer to the table and after I leaned back in my chair, I felt a hand brush against my naked leg. My eyes widened in surprise! I carefully looked to my side and saw that it must be George's hand. The tablecloth hung deep over the table and completely hid both my leg and half of his arm. The slit in the skirt of my dress exposed only part of my leg, but his hand pushed the material to the side and exposed even more of my smooth skin. It wasn't long before his hand started to gently caress it and my heart started to pound in my chest.

The more his hand explored my bare skin, the wetter I felt my pussy become. I was already turned on from earlier, but this was making me insanely horny. I couldn't believe he was risking doing something like this here! Then again, when I looked around the room, everyone was paying attention to the speaker. No one would think to look at a Professor and a student. I slowly spread my legs even wider to give him easier access to my leg and I was rewarded when he started to softly squeeze my thigh.

I badly wanted to moan, but I made sure to keep my mouth closed. His hand ever so slowly went higher and higher on my leg, and his fingers were soon stroking the smooth skin of my inner thigh. At this point, I was breathing hard and felt my g-string become wet from the juices pouring out of my pussy.

I was desperate for him to touch my pussy, but his hands seemed to be teasing me. I looked over with him to silently plead with him, but he didn't even look at me and his eyes remained fixed on the speaker. My whole state of being seemed to focus on his fingers as they inched ever higher. God, I felt like I would go insane if his fingers didn't reach my pussy!

"Excuse me, Professor?" I heard someone whisper to me on my opposite side and I jolted a little bit in surprise.

I turned my head and saw Dean Perkins standing right next to me. My mind immediately went into overdrive and I thought he somehow caught us. What sort of excuse could I give? Would I get in trouble, or worse, was George going to get in trouble? A thousand thoughts came across my mind, but the longer I stared at the dean, the more I realized he seemed calm and peaceful. Maybe he didn't notice after all?

"H-hi Dean Perkins. Is...is there something I can help you with?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, quite! It's about handing out the rewards. Do you think you can come with me and help?" he replied cheerfully in a low tone.

"Yes, of course," I replied.

George seemed to have overheard because I soon felt his hand leave my leg. I quickly adjusted the dress skirt under the table before I slowly stood up and walked with the dean. He led me to the side of the stage and soon we entered the backstage area. I was doing everything I could to calm myself down so I wouldn't appear too frazzled. My heart was still pounding and with every step, I could feel just how soaked my thong was. Not only that, but I swore I could feel my clit throbbing and I desperately wanted to touch it.

Eventually, the dean led me to a table where there were various small boxes and said, "Thank you so much for agreeing to help out. Each student being recognized is getting a reward, but we think it would be more special if they received it from one of their Professors. Since you not only know George but are a family friend, I thought it would be wonderful if you could give him his award when he comes on stage."

"That sounds lovely. I'd be so happy to help!" I said genuinely.

"Great! Here, why don't you take this one here," he said as he handed me a box, "and simply wait over there. They'll be calling the names of the students soon. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find some other presenters."

I nodded and watched the dean walk away and I was left mostly alone in the backstage area. From where I was placed, I could peek out through a gap in the curtain and I had a view of George still sitting at the table, looking towards the stage. I remembered how his hand felt on my leg and I shuddered. I was so horny, I felt like I could barely think straight. I wanted, no, needed to be fucked by that mammoth cock of his. I wanted to wait until we went home, but I didn't think I could wait that long. Suddenly, a naughty idea popped into my head, and I smiled devilishly.

Looking around for a bathroom, I finally spotted a private one near the backstage area. I quickly walked over, stepped inside, and closed the door. I placed the award box down on the sink and immediately started to reach my hands under my dress skirt. I hooked my thumbs on the band of my g-string, and I slowly pulled it down. I was so wet, that I felt the material practically peel off my pussy as I pulled it down my legs. I stepped out of it, and when I pulled it up to look at it, I was shocked at how soaked it was!

Blushing to myself, I opened the award box and saw the award medallion inside. I folded the g-string and placed it right next to the medallion and closed the box. I smiled widely when I imagined what his face would look like when he opened the box and saw my wet thong inside. The sheer naughtiness of my plan made my head feel like bells were ringing. It was so crazy, I couldn't believe I was doing it.

After briefly collecting myself, I walked out of the bathroom and started to hear various students' names be called to the stage. I walked over to get myself in position to walk onto the stage to hand the award to my sexy lover. I didn't have to wait too long. Soon his name was called and as he approached the stage, I walked out onto it holding the small box. It felt so weird to walk around without any underwear! Not only that, but I swore I felt my thighs become wet now that my pussy was naked. Gosh, if only everyone watching knew how much of a slut I was.

When I approached George on stage, he seemed to be surprised to see me. I smiled at him as I approached and felt the familiar racing of my heart when I got near him. His charming smile back to me simply made my heart beat even faster. If it wasn't for all of the applause, I wondered just how many people would be able to hear my heart pound from the stage!

Once I was in front of him, I handed him the box, but I also whispered, "Don't let anyone else see when you open it."

He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face, but I gave him a sly wink and turned to walk off the stage. Once I was further away, and the applause died down, I finally looked back. He was shaking a few hands and would likely come off the stage soon. I carefully walked past all the tables and headed to the back of the room, near one of the exits. After he looked inside the box, I wanted to make it clear that he should follow me.

I eagerly waited for him to check the box and was getting increasingly frustrated that he hadn't left the stage yet. I wanted him to rip this dress off me already. After what seemed like forever, he finally got off the stage and found somewhere isolated nearby to open the box. Once he opened the box, I saw him smile broadly and then saw him immediately look around the room for me. His eyes eventually locked onto mine and I gave him a sultry look back. I turned to walk out, but paused and looked behind me to stare at him again. Confident that he got the hint, I turned my head back and walked out into the hallway.

For a few moments, the only sounds I heard were my stilettos clicking against the floor. Soon, I heard solid footsteps behind me and knew that had to be George. I knew that there was a nurse's station on this floor that would have a bed and also be very private. Besides, no one from the party would wander this far anyway.

After reaching the other end of the hallway, I opened the door to the room, turned on the light, and stepped in. There was a waist-high bed near the center of the room along with a desk and a series of cabinets lining the walls. I walked a few steps deeper into the room to stand by the bed and waited for him. I made sure to have my back face the door to show off the smooth skin of my naked back.

I waited for only a short while until I heard those same solid footsteps walk in. I folded my hands in front of me and looked just barely over my shoulder. I saw George close the door and lock it before I turned my head to face forward again. A large part of me wanted to turn around and throw myself at him, but I wanted to see what he would do first. I wanted to see how he would take charge of his horny, vulnerable Professor. I heard some shuffling of clothes and could only assume he was taking off his suit jacket and heard his footsteps come closer to me.

Only a second later, he pressed his body into my back and his hands were on my hips. I moaned ever so softly and then gasped when I felt his lips suck on the sensitive skin of my neck. I squirmed against his muscular body and felt his hard cock press up against my ass. God, I wanted him to fuck me so bad.

"You're such a horny little slut," he whispered after he stopped kissing my neck.

"Uh-huh," I practically whimpered back.

His kisses resumed and he started to softly kiss my neck again, but soon trailed down to my naked shoulder. Every kiss against my hot skin sent a shiver of pleasure throughout my body. Once he reached the end of my shoulder, his kisses reached my back and I moaned softly. It felt so good, just like when he did it in my office after fucking me senseless.

As he continued to kiss my skin, I felt one of his hands leave my hips and I felt a slow pull of the knotted string holding up my dress behind my neck. After each kiss, he pulled the string further and further. The slowness was killing me. I wanted the dress to fall off me and feel his hands roam my naked body. Was he teasing me? Didn't he know how wet I already was?

With a final pull, I felt the knot fall apart and the upper part of my dress fell down to my waist, fully exposing my big, naked breasts. I breathed heavily and ached for him to squeeze them. I saw him raise one of his hands, but instead of reaching for my breast, he reached for my face. He cupped it and forcibly turned me to face him where our lips instantly crashed into each other.

While we passionately kissed, both his hands moved and squeezed both of my DD-cup breasts roughly. My legs felt weak as I finally got some of the stimulation I was waiting for. His strong hands felt so good against the smooth skin of my breasts and I felt my pussy juices start to roll down my thighs. I couldn't believe how wet he was making me! He released his grip on my breasts and I felt his hands move back to my waist where he tugged at my dress. It slid over my wide hips, down my tight ass, and fell to the floor, leaving me completely naked.

He broke the kiss and in a breathless voice he softly said, "Your thong was so wet, I dying to taste you."

Suddenly, he turned me around, grabbed my ass, and lifted me up onto the medical bed. With my ass sitting right at the edge of the bed, he gently pushed my shoulders and soon I was laying flat on my back. I saw George squat down in front of me as he grabbed the back of my thighs and spread my legs wide. Oh god, was he really going to do what I thought he was? No guy has ever gone down on me before. I thought they didn't like it. Was he--oh fuck!

I felt his soft lips kiss my inner thigh right where my juices started to leak down. I gasped softly, closed my eyes, and laid my head back against the bed. His lips started to move closer and closer to my pussy and my body tensed up in anticipation. Before long, I felt his mouth close over one side of my pussy lips and sucked on it. I moaned loudly and felt my body shudder from the sensation. Oh my, this was actually happening! I gripped the edges of the bed as powerful bursts of pleasure swept through my body.

He released one side of my pussy lips and now sucked the other. I continued to moan and felt a familiar warmth start to build up deep inside me. If he kept going, I knew it was only a matter of time until he unleashed a powerful orgasm within me. I felt even more of my juices pour out and I was sure that I was coating his face in it. He wasn't stopping though. Did he like how I tasted? Did my feminine aroma arouse him as much as his musky aroma did me?

I felt him pull his lips off my pussy and then felt his tongue lick the length of my entire slit, causing my body to quiver. His tongue then pushed forward and slipped inside my pussy. My eyes widened in surprise, but they were soon squinched shut in pleasure while I started to writhe on the bed. The more he explored my tunnel with his tongue, the more I couldn't resist squeezing my breasts. My hands quickly went to my boobs, and I squeezed them firmly, making me moan even louder. The temperature of my body felt like it was skyrocketing, and I felt my orgasm growing.

Eventually, I felt his tongue retract and slowly lick up towards my clit where he gently flicked it. Another spasm rocked my body. My fingers started to pinch and play with my nipples and I felt like I was losing my mind. So much pleasure was coursing through me that I felt like I would pass out if I didn't cum soon. After exploring my clit with his tongue, he closed his mouth over it and sucked it hard. I practically screamed in pleasure and my hips bucked against his face. I lowered one hand down to his head and squeezed his hair and pushed his face deeper into me.

"Keep going, oh god, please keep going. I'm gonna cum, I'm so close, oh please," I muttered and knew my orgasm was just about ready to unleash.