Sexual Maturity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to double his efforts and sucked my clit while still flicking it with his tongue. I started to involuntarily raise my hips off the bed and started to feel my legs consistently shake. Like a volcano erupting, my orgasm finally burst and intense jolts of pleasure emanated from my pussy. My whole body started to convulse, but he didn't let go of my clit. I felt my eyes roll back into the back of my head from the pleasure and felt my mind go completely blank. Every inch of my skin felt unbelievably sensitive and I felt my abs repeatedly spasm from the sheer amount of ecstasy.

My orgasm finally started to subside and I slowly lowered my ass down against the bed while I breathed heavily. I opened my eyes and felt dazed. I finally relaxed my fingers that were gripping George's hair and pulled my hand back while I continued to catch my breath. I finally felt him release my clit and I saw him stand up in front of me. I could tell that his whole mouth was covered in my juices and he gave me a playful smirk as he looked down at me. The more I looked at him, the more I wanted to rip his clothes off and explore that chiseled body of his.

When his hands moved to his waist to unbuckle his belt, I quickly pushed myself to sit up and reached out my hands out to undo his tie. My fingers fumbled from the afterglow of my orgasm, but I managed to loosen the knot and pulled it off his body. My fingers soon went to work on the buttons of his shirt and I was surprised at how sensual it felt to undo them. I was already as turned on as I possibly could, and yet, slowly revealing his ripped body made me lightheaded with lust. Once I undid the final button, I quickly pushed his shirt to the sides and down his arms while I looked up at him and bit my lip.

He helped with pulling the shirt off his powerful arms and his hands went back to his pants where he finally pulled them down and freed his rock-hard cock. I cooed when I saw his immense dick and I wondered how it would feel if I impaled myself on it. Then again, I didn't have to wonder at all.

After he stepped out of his pants, socks, and shoes, I surprised him by pushing myself off the bed and stood next to him completely naked except for the stilettos I still had on. I reached out a hand to lightly stroke his hard arm muscles and slowly walked behind him. He turned his body to face me and I gently pushed him back. He seemed to instantly understand what I wanted. He sat down on the bed and slowly leaned back to lay flat on it. I climbed on top of the bed and slowly crawled forward over him.

My face soon reached his gargantuan dick, and it was so hard that it pointed towards his chest and rested against his chiseled abs. I leaned down and slowly licked his cock from his balls, up his shaft, and to the tip. I didn't stop there though. While I continued to crawl forward, my tongue started to glide along his rippled ab muscles and soon reached his protruding pecs. I felt my large, soft breasts press against his hard body and my hard nipples scraped against his skin, causing me to moan softly. I didn't know if he liked it, but I wanted to worship his body.

I pulled my tongue back and started to softly kiss his large chest muscles. They were so hard it felt like my lips were pressing against a wall! I crawled forward just a little more and started to kiss my way to his neck, and then to his face where I tasted my own residual pussy juices. The hair on the back of my neck stood up when I realized how much I liked the taste. I kissed him all around his mouth, trying to get every last bit before my lips reached his and I deeply kissed him.

While our mouths were locked, my pussy was now directly above his cock. I lowered my pelvis until my dripping wet pussy lips rubbed against his shaft. I groaned through our kiss and after I felt his strong arms wrap around me, I started to move my hips back and forth. My pussy grinded up and down his shaft, coating it in my juices. I loved how big and hard it felt and it drove me to press my pussy against it even harder. I broke our kiss and moaned loudly as I pushed my upper body up and arched my back. I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to feel him inside me.

I leaned back until I was perfectly straddled over his herculean dick. Resting my knees on either side of him, I lifted my lower body up and reached down to grip his cock and point it straight at my pussy. With his hands now squeezing my thighs, I slowly lowered myself and felt his huge cock-head split open my pussy lips and slip inside. I gasped loudly. I continued to slowly lower myself and started to bite my lip while his cock felt like it was splitting me in two. It felt like I was lowering myself on a tree trunk! God, I would never get used to his size.

Once it felt like he was halfway inside me, I removed my hand from his shaft and rested them on his while he continued to squeeze my thighs. The more I lowered myself, the more I felt my pussy struggle to accommodate his thickness. My pussy walls were tightly squeezing around his shaft and a deep warmth within me. After what felt like forever, I finally felt my pussy reach the base of his cock and my ass rested against his muscular legs. I breathed hard and shuddered slightly as I tried to acclimate to the gigantic 9-inch dick that was now buried inside me.

I raised myself up his long shaft and slowly lowered myself down again with constant low moans coming from my mouth. Every tiny movement of his cock inside me sent shockwaves of pleasure through my body and I squinched my eyes shut as they rolled over me. I started to build up a steady rhythm and I felt my body begin to get really hot. I thought I would be more used to how his cock made me feel, but it felt so different with me on top. My heart was pounding so hard that I felt a little lightheaded and I raised my hands to my head to try to steady myself.

"Oh god, it's so big, it's so big. It feels so good," I muttered out between moans as my fingers gripped my braided hair and I felt it loosen.

Losing myself in ecstasy, I started to rapidly glide up and down his gargantuan cock. My hard nipples throbbed and ached to be touched. My hands lowered from my head, and softly squeezed my breasts together before my fingers started to pinch and squeeze my nipples. I moaned loudly and couldn't believe that I was pleasuring myself while riding on top of him. I couldn't stop though, it felt too fucking good. I already felt another powerful orgasm building inside and I was ready to do anything to release it.

As much as I enjoyed feeling his cock pierce into me over and over again, my legs were starting to tire. I lowered myself completely and with his dick fully enveloped, I started to gyrate my hips back and forth. I heard a soft groan come from George and I smiled before my lips opened wide in a moan while I pinched my nipples hard. I started to move my hips in small circles and I couldn't believe how good it felt to have his dick sway inside me.

His hands moved from my legs to my hips where he squeezed firmly and even lifted my body slightly. I knew what he wanted and I couldn't blame him. My hands left my breasts while I leaned forward and rested them against his rock-hard chest. I lifted my pelvis up and quickly slammed myself back down his cock. With only a short buildup, my pussy was plunging down his dick at an intense speed. I glided so easily that I knew that I had to have creamed all over his cock already.

Endless loud moans flowed from my mouth as my body swirled in unbelievable ecstasy. My hands greedily squeezed his pecs and I loved how my fingers were not even able to dent his muscles. They started to explore every inch of his chest and I knew my eyes had to look like I was obsessed. I was. I loved how solid his body felt and when one hand started to bounce up and down his incredible abs, it felt like bells were ringing inside my head. I was worshipping his body and his face told me that he knew it too.

While the rhythmic slapping of my pelvis against his filled the room, I felt my legs start to shake. I knew my orgasm was close and it felt so different than the one earlier. When he was eating my pussy, it felt like a sudden volcanic eruption, but this time it felt like a swelling wave reaching higher and higher, ready to crash down on me. The intense pleasure flowing through me started to make my body tense up and I felt myself taking gasping breaths.

The towering wave of my orgasm finally collapsed down on me and with his dick buried inside me, my body started to convulse on top of him. My pussy spasmed all around his cock and desperately tried to milk his sweet nectar. If I didn't give him a blowjob earlier, I'm sure he would have cam right there. Every inch of my body tingled in pleasure and my mind went blank except for the endless waves of ecstasy flowing within me. I wanted to scream in pleasure, but my throat closed up from the intensity of the orgasm.

With a few final shudders, my orgasm finally began to subside. While I felt like I had control over my body again, I felt so weak that I collapsed on top of him. My soft breasts were squished against his hard muscles and my face rested against his solid chest as I took deep breaths. I felt loose strands of hair stick to my sweaty face. Words couldn't describe how amazing I felt. I was hopelessly addicted to the orgasms that George was able to give me.

"We ain't done yet. Now it's my turn," I heard him say softly above me.

His hands moved from my waist to my ass and he grabbed it firmly. He pulled his colossal cock back and quickly slid his entire length back into me. Without any kind of build-up, he started to drive his cock in and out of me faster than I thought possible. My eyes widened in both surprise and the intensity of the pleasure while I helplessly laid on top of him. He was fucking me with the ferocity of a wild barbarian and I moaned loudly into his chest.

While his cock pistoned in and out of me, I felt his hands smack my ass and I let out a primal grunt. They were soft slaps at first, but the louder I moaned, the harder the slaps became. Oh my fucking god, yes. Jolts of pleasure streaked through my body and I loved how the pain mixed with the pleasure. I gripped his broad shoulders and I felt my nails dig into his skin while I moaned loudly. God, I felt like such a slut.

After keeping up a blistering pace with his cock, I finally felt George begin to slow down. I wondered if he was close to cumming. While his thrusts were slower, they were much more powerful. I felt my entire body shake from the force of each thrust and I moaned loudly after each one. More hair started to fall on my face and covered part of my eyes. I arched my back from the pleasure and slightly lifted myself off his body. I brushed my hair away from my sweaty face before I reached out a hand to cup his face and stare deeply into his eyes.

"Are you going to cum inside me, baby? Are you going to drown my pussy in your hot seed? Please, I want you to. Oh god, I want it so bad," I softly said to him between moans.

I saw his eyes lustfully stare into me and I felt him squeeze my ass even harder. My boobs bounced on my chest from his powerful thrusts and I felt my hard nipples graze against his hard body. Before long I felt his dick twitch inside me and I smiled as I squinched my eyes in pleasure. He tried to heroically hold on and continue thrusting into me, but he couldn't last. He buried his cock into me and I felt it start to pulsate.

Hot streams of cum blasted out from his enormous cock and plastered my pussy walls. A seemingly endless supply of cum soon followed and I whimpered in pleasure from the sensation of my pussy becoming filled with his cum. It felt like every corner of my brain was squarely focused on my pussy and the radiating pleasure and warmth from being completely filled.

"So much cum. You're already leaking out," I whispered to him while I felt some of his hot cum slide down my pussy lips.

I felt like I was on cloud nine. Not only was the pleasure incredible physically, I felt emotionally elated as well. I felt so happy that I could give this young stud so much pleasure that he was erupting like a volcano inside me. The thought that he chose me, a 40-year-old mother, made me feel incredibly special. It made me feel incredibly sexy too.

With a last few spurts of cum, his cock stopped twitching inside me, and knew he finally emptied his load. As his dick softened inside me, I leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips. Instead of fast, passionate kissing, our kisses were slower and more measured. I loved the more tender feeling we shared and it honestly gave me butterflies in my stomach along with his cum. Our kiss broke and I rested my forehead against his as we both just laid there catching our breath.

After resting like that for a few moments, I finally picked up my head and said, "We should probably get back to the party before people realize we're missing."

"Whatever you say, Professor Jones," he said in a sly tone.

I giggled and slapped his chest lightly before I responded, "I'll need to get cleaned up first. Oh, thank god, there's a bathroom over there."

After giving him a final peck on the lips, I started to raise my pussy off his softened cock and I gasped from the sensation. When his cock-head finally popped out, I felt a surge of cum leak out and I moaned softly. I slowly crawled off his magnificent body and lowered my stiletto-clad feet to the floor. Once standing, I quickly walked over to the bathroom while I felt more of his hot cum leak out and start to roll down my thighs. I closed the door and sat down on the toilet. After it felt like most of his cum leaked out, I started to clean any residual cum or juices from my body.

Once finished, I opened the door to get dressed when I saw that Geroge was almost completely dressed already. When he turned to smile at me, I felt a little embarrassed for some reason. Probably because I was still naked while he was almost fully clothed. As satisfied as I was, part of me wanted to rip those clothes off my body and have him ravage me again. God, why was I still so horny?

"Can I have my thong back?" I eventually said after fixing my hair.

"Oh, actually, I'm going to keep it. You know, as a memento. I love how it has your scent too," he said with a charming smile.

I looked at him dumbfounded as he finished redoing his tie. Was he being serious right now? Did he really want me to go back to the party without any underwear on? I had to admit, it sounded sexy, but there was no way I could do something like that, right?

"I need them though. Besides, with how much you cam, there is going to be cum leaking out of me all night," I said pleadingly.

He finished his tie, put on his suit jacket and walked over to me, and said, "I guess you're just going to have to be careful then."

Before I could even respond, he leaned forward and kissed me. I eagerly kissed him back and just when the kissing was getting good, he broke the kiss and turned around. He picked up his award, with my thong still inside it I presumed, and started to walk to the door.

With his hand on the doorknob, he stopped and said, "See ya soon, Leah."

He opened the door, checked if the hallway was clear, and then stepped out, closing the door behind him. I couldn't believe what just happened. I scoffed to myself at the absurdity of it all. I glared at the door before I grabbed my dress and stepped into it, pulling it up my body. I pulled the upper part of the dress up and tied the twin strings behind my neck to hold it up. Once done, I smoothed out my dress and tried to collect myself. I had no idea how I'd be able to focus on any conversation if I felt his cum start to leak out and roll down my thigh.

Taking a deep breath, I walked over to the door, opened it, and peeked outside. Not seeing anyone, I walked out and headed back towards the hall. My stilettos echoed against the floor and for some reason, I did feel sexier than I ever had before. I arrived at the hall, but before, I walked in, I stood at the doorway and spotted George talking to Dean Perkins. Gosh, he was insanely handsome. I had no idea how I was going to get through the rest of the night, but I knew how I was going to end it. He was coming home with me.

Thank god I didn't have work tomorrow because I knew I wasn't going to get any sleep tonight.