All Comments on 'Sexual Racist Ch. 01'

by naughtygaywriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 5 years ago

Very hot. I had a similar hidden relationship with a monumentally hung fit Jordanian 20 yrs my junior. Incredibly it was total mutual lust!

63lsmith63lsmithabout 5 years ago
YES VERY NICE

I really enjoyed this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm in the same boat but, reversed.

I am black and in love with a straight white guy. Our relationship has progressed over the years but, he has to have a woman in tow which places me on the back burner. I don't mind but, I wish I could spend more time with him. When we get together, on his terms, we are so in sync. The sex is fabulous and he is a multiple cumer. If I could only find someone to replace him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AMAZING...

Your black lover sounds amazing. I'm also in a relationship with an incredibly sexy Black Man. He makes me crazy with his passion. He is so masculine and strong, which make me so feminine and submissive. We are perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
didnt

i did not know this is to common considering we are in 2019..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes...

As is often the case, you’ve made me hard and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfection

Goals. For real, there is nothing sexier than interracial couples :)

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Racial hey

I love stories where there seems to be be real compatibility between Black and White, as is the case with this story..

They don't just seem to be lovers, but real soul-mates

The descriptions of their sexual interaction are so vivid, there is not much left to the imagination.

Not that it is necessary for there to be a sexual interaction between two people, but the fact that there is such a bond two people of different races is very satisfying.

Blessings and Love to you, my brother from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beauty in eyes of beholder

I feel you. I'm black and only like white, hispanic, and ricans (more so white). I had two white guys who really pushed my buttons and the sex was tremendous. However they both straight so I can only see them on their terms, which I hate. I'm looking for a new bud; seems like no one wants a bf anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m white and prefer BBC. I’d love to marry a black guy and suck him off daily. I’ve had black lovers but none of them want to stay together for life. They love my blowjobs and milking the cow for free though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t see the narrator as racist; everyone’s not as open as he. I’m Panamanian and have been my white neighbor’s cocksleeve for several years. His wife, his prominent family, my people back home….. none of these know that when his pretty white wife’s not putting out or he’s had a really rough week, our “grab a beer” time is spent with me on my knees or on my back giving myself fully to him. And no, it’s not reciprocal but I’m okay with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughtygaywriter@naughtygaywriter
440 Followers
Published author of mmbooks (Someone Series) and mmhero books (Shadow Guardian series) For more info on me or my work, go here. https://linktr.ee/admin?q=%2Fadmin

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES