Sexual Secrets Ch. 04

Story Info
The roommates begin to broaden their explorations.
7.8k words
4.77
14.8k
17

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

Inside the safety of a tiny dorm room on the campus of a small liberal arts college in central Maine, two freshmen boys were at it again. It was the night before Thanksgiving break, when everyone on campus would head home for a week of rest and relaxation before the frantic last push of the semester commenced, and Aidan Simmons and Logan Temple were in the middle of yet another sexual encounter -- their third of the day.

Logan stood in the middle of the room jerking his hard cock while his best friend and roommate, Aidan, was on his knees in front of him doing the same thing. Logan squatted down slightly so Aidan could suck on his balls as he pumped his dick vigorously toward climax.

When he sensed the moment was soon approaching, Aidan reached up to massage his friend's ballsack. "Cum in my mouth."

The two friends had sure come a long way, literally and figuratively, since they met several months earlier as roommates. What had started out as an easy friendship with many similarities between the two had morphed into jerking off together and a deeper understanding about themselves, their sexuality and the mutual attraction they shared.

Now, on a daily basis, they were cumming in one another's mouths, sticking fingers up their asses and finding new and different places and ways to explore and satisfy their sexual curiosities. Neither Aidan nor Logan had ever had a friend, or a sexual partner, like they had in each other now and, as a result, they were having the time of their lives together.

Shortly, Logan squatted down further and pointed his erect penis toward Aidan's mouth. "Here it comes."

Aidan straightened up a bit, opened his mouth and waited for the taste of his roommate's spunk. Several shots of white cum flew out of Logan's cock while he grunted in pleasure as Aidan wrapped his lips around his friend's penis and sucked him clean.

"Mmmm...yeah," Logan sighed, a sense of warm relief flooding through his entire body. "Fuck, yeah."

When he was done, Aidan rose up tugging strongly on his own dick. "My turn."

The two boys switched positions as Logan got on his knees while Aidan stood in front of him jerking off as his balls bounced all around. Logan rubbed on his friend's nuts as Aidan groaned out with satisfaction. "Yeah man, that's it." After a few seconds he added, "Ah...that feels so good."

Aidan took a tiny step forward and slapped his hard pecker against Logan's open mouth several times before his roommate started sucking him off. Aidan placed his hands on the back of his friend's head and began to pump his hips while he fucked Logan's mouth.

Throwing his head back and thrusting his pelvis forward, Aidan's cock erupted inside Logan's mouth, spurting his boy juice inside. While Logan swallowed his roommate's load, Aidan kept pumping slowly as he bent over his friend and kissed him on the head, smelling the sweet tropical fragrance that emanated from him.

Logan removed his roommate's cock from his mouth, licked and kissed it a couple times before rising from his knees. The two friends embraced, rubbing each other's back and sighing as their bodies returned to a normal state.

Aidan nuzzled his mouth against Logan's neck and began sucking and kissing him as Logan gripped and squeezed his friend's ass cheeks. Before long, the two boys were kissing each other passionately on the mouth, sliding their tongues around and tasting each other's cum.

A little while later, after throwing some clothes into their suitcases and brushing their teeth, Logan and Aidan were laying side by side in bed naked. This was something else that had developed between them and became another of their nightly rituals. They slept in the same bed each night, alternating between the beds in their dorm room. It had become yet another thing that they thoroughly enjoyed doing together.

Aidan loved snuggling up close to his friend, where he could throw his legs over Logan's and nuzzle his face against his friend's neck. Logan also looked forward to that each night, and would wrapped his left arm around his roommate as they slowly drifted off to sleep. It provided a sense of security and love that neither of them had ever known.

Softly kissing his friend's neck, Aidan repeated something he had said many times before. "I love the way you smell."

As always, Logan chuckled. "Yes, I know. And, as I've told you before, it's my body wash."

"I don't care what the fuck it is. I love it." Aidan kept kissing his roommate's neck. Then, at once, he asked, "What body wash? You never showed me."

Logan looked at his roommate dubiously. "I'm sure I have."

"No," Aidan said while leaning up on his right elbow. "You haven't. I always tell you how great you smell and you always say it's your body wash. What body wash?" He kissed Logan on the nose.

"You're going to make me get out of bed, aren't you?" Logan asked, only slightly irritated.

"Mmm-hmm." Aidan looked down at his friend with a glint in his eyes.

Logan tried to look annoyed but it was a feeble attempt. Chuckling, he got out of bed and walked over to his closet. Retrieving a light blue bottle from the top shelf, he walked back to sit on the edge of the bed and handed it to Aidan. "Here."

Aidan took the bottle, which had a small pump handle on top, and read the label on the front. "Bondi Sands. Body wash with a coconut scent." He looked from the bottle up to his roommate. "This is what makes you smell all fresh and tropical?"

"Yes." He pumped out a little bit onto Aidan's hand. "Smell."

Aidan's eyes opened wide as he stared at his roommate. "Yup -- that's the smell." He rubbed the fluid into his hands and took another long whiff. "God damn, this is great. I want some."

"I don't think they sell it around here. It's from California." Logan took the bottle and walked back to his closet.

"Well," Aidan began. "I guess I'll just have to keep smelling you then." As Logan turned around and walked back to his bed, Aidan stared at his friend's naked body. When they had resumed their positions next to each other under the covers, Aidan reached down and grabbed Logan's flaccid penis and balls. "I'm going to sleep all night holding on to these."

"That's fine by me," Logan replied.

It didn't take long for the boys to fall asleep and, all too quickly, a new dawn arrived. They got up, showered, ate some breakfast and then sat in their room waiting to leave. This was the first time they would be going home since arriving at college in August and neither of them could have ever imagined just how much their lives would have changed in three months.

Aidan's mom was driving up from Framingham, Massachusetts while Logan would be taking the school shuttle to Portland Airport and his Delta flight out to San Francisco and the Bay Area. An awkward silence descended as both boys sat there anxious to get going.

"Um..." Aidan said quietly.

Turning to face him, Logan just stared as he waited for Aidan to finish his thought. But there was only silence. "Yes?" Logan said eventually.

Looking over at his friend Aidan smiled. Then hung his head a little before shaking it. "I -- uh. I'm going to miss you."

Logan smiled back. "I'm gonna to miss you too. A lot."

The boys exchanged uneasy looks. They were each going to miss the other more than they had anticipated and, truthfully, neither wanted to leave, preferring to stay right where they were despite the short break. But, it was too late for any of that. Thanksgiving came once a year and every student was expected to leave campus, even the international kids.

"Well, it's just a week," Aidan said, trying hard to project an air of confidence more for himself than his friend.

"Yeah," Logan agreed, then started biting at his upper lip which was a nervous reaction he had.

Getting up off the bed, Aidan approached his roommate as Logan stood up and they embraced. Most of their sexual interactions had been purely physical, a forceful release after getting horny and worked up. Some of them had been more meaningful and even a few had been somewhat emotional, although they weren't prepared to talk about that or even acknowledge it. It was enough to know that not every ejaculation had to be intense.

Still, the embrace they shared at the moment was different somehow. Neither could explain it, they just felt it. They took their time holding on to each other not wanting to let go. Looking at one another they kissed. It started out slow but grew in intensity quickly. They wrapped their arms tightly around each other as their kissing heated up.

Separating their faces, Aidan said, "We better stop or we'll start something we can't finish."

"Yeah, you're right," Logan agreed, releasing his arms as the boys parted.

They stood looking at one another. Aidan reached out and ran a hand down his friend's arm. "I'm so fucking attracted to you Logan." He tried to chuckle but found he couldn't. "I don't want to leave. Not even for a week."

"Me neither," Logan replied quickly.

Aidan hung his head and shook it again. "Jesus, Logan. What the fuck have you done to me?" That broke the tension and both boys started laughing.

When they were done, Logan grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess the same thing you've done to me."

Unable to resist, the boys hugged again and began kissing with a renewed urgency and passion. Logan reached around to caress Aidan's back as his roommate ran a hand through Logan's sandy blond hair. Abruptly, there was a knock at their door.

Jumping in each other's arms, the boys pulled apart quickly. "That must be my mom," Aidan whispered as they parted. Logan took a seat back on his hard desk chair.

Aidan walked to the door and unlocked it. When he opened it, a tall and very attractive woman with dark brown hair and a slender body stood on the other side with a wide smile spread across her face. "Hey baby," she said as she wrapped her son in her arms. "Ohhhhh, I've missed you!"

When they were done hugging and Aidan ushered his mom into the room, Logan stood as he was introduced. "Mom, this is Logan."

She walked forward and brought him into a tight embraced as well. "Oh, Logan! It's so nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." She smiled brightly with the same twinkling gleam in her eyes that her son possessed and seemed genuinely happy to meet him. For an instant, Logan wished this woman was his mother.

"It's nice to meet you too Mrs. Simmons," he told her.

"Oh please, call me Laura," she insisted. "I dropped the missus the moment my husband got caught fucking one of his students. And I got rid of Simmons when his sorry ass landed in jail." She continued to smile warmly at him despite spilling out all the awkward personal information. Logan nodded his head but said nothing else as Aidan raised his eyebrows and smirked.

"Well," she went on to say, turning her attention from Logan to her son. "Are you all ready?"

"Yeah," Aidan replied. He walked over to retrieve his suitcase from the bed and started toward the door. Turning to look at Logan one last time he smiled awkwardly and gave a short wave of his hand. "I'll see you in a week buddy."

"Yup," he answered. "Have a great break." Then looking at Aidan's mom again he added, "Nice to meet you."

"You too Logan. Enjoy Thanksgiving with your family." Then, they were both out the door and gone.

Logan turned around and looked out the large dorm window to the pond in the distance. An eerie silence filled the room and he hated it. Glancing quickly at the digital clock on his desk, Logan saw he still had another half hour to go before he needed to be at the Student Center for the shuttle pickup, but decided to leave now anyway. He could wait over there. It felt too weird in the dorm room, almost wrong somehow, without his friend in it and he had no desire to stay there any longer.

The week-long Thanksgiving break went by painfully slow for both Aidan and Logan, despite keeping in close contact by repeatedly texting each other. Shortly after leaving campus both boys practically counted the minutes until they could go back. Part of the reason for this was simply because they missed each other, but a larger part was because they were different people now. While they had only been in college three months, they had already changed significantly. Their worlds now revolved around college and the new life and friends they had there. Going home seemed like a chore and, once there, they each felt a sense of remoteness and distance from their family that hadn't existed before.

Aidan hung out with his mom all week long. Since his dad's departure from their family it was just the two of them. They were all each other had. While Aidan enjoyed his mom, and his mom's company and companionship, he still longed to be elsewhere -- preferably back in his dorm room with his best friend Logan. Their Thanksgiving together was nice and quiet. Nothing grand or elaborate as, again, it was just the two of them. But, in a way, that was what made the occasion special.

Aidan's mom, a professor of communications and media at the State University in Framingham, picked up on her son's restlessness immediately and did everything she could to keep him entertained and occupied. But, in the end, her only child had grown distant. He talked constantly of Logan and being back at college and, ultimately, she came to realize that her son had changed. For the first time in both their lives, Aidan's world was not centered on her and their life together.

However, the week wasn't a complete waste of time for Aidan. While home he had the chance to reconnect with some of his high school friends, each of whom talked non-stop about college as well and seemed equally excited to get back there. He also got the chance to hook up with Andrea.

For lack of a better term, she had been Aidan's girlfriend all through high school, although they were never exclusive or particularly committed to one another. In actuality, they were more like friends with benefits, getting together as the need and occasion arose to satisfy each other.

Seeing one another for the first time since they left for college in August, Aidan and Andrea picked up right where they had left off -- in bed. As usual, they had a great time fucking. Andrea stood a couple inches shorter than Aidan with auburn hair, freckles, a pretty decent set of tits and a cleanly shaved pussy that tasted wonderful.

After spending an afternoon together in bed, Andrea could sense a major difference in Aidan. When she pressed him on it, he made excuses and jokes, leaving her feeling a bit like she was on the outside looking in for the first time since she had known him. The more she pressed him about what he was thinking, the more he closed up and avoided talking. In the end, they simply stuck to what they did best together, which was fucking and more fucking.

Logan, too, was somehow managing to get through the Thanksgiving break. As soon as he had walked in the front door of his house he wanted to immediately turn around and walk right back out. His father was never home, his two older brothers were out on their own and barely bothered to talk to him, and his mother was in her usual dreamy state from too much gin and prescription drugs. So, Logan picked up right where he had left off too, spending most of his time in the solitary comfort of his room.

His Thanksgiving was as uneventful as ever, with his dad gone all morning and then disappearing to the Peninsula Golf and Country Club as soon as their feast had ended. His mother somehow managed to prepare a meal, turning Logan away any time he tried to assist, while his brothers arrived just in time to eat and then practically tripped over their father on the way out the door when it was over. Logan was left to pick up and do the dishes as his mom passed out on the sofa.

A couple times Logan drove thirty minutes to San Gregorio beach to hang out. That had always been Logan's "go-to" place, where he could wander aimlessly along the beach or sit at one of the many picnic benches and watch the waves hit the sand. There was also high sandstone cliffs to climb and caves to explore, which was something Logan had always enjoyed doing. Here, he could just be by himself and think. Logan almost thought of it as his church, a place of solitude and peace where he could contemplate things and work out any problems he was facing. Coincidentally, it also just happened to be a nude beach, considered one of the first of its kind in the country.

During his first visit, a few days before Thanksgiving, Logan was surprised to find more than a few people in the nude. He hadn't expected that to be the case, as it was the last full week of November, although it was relatively mild out with a bright sun overhead. He had never paid much attention to the people on the beach before. They had always just been part of the natural landscape. But, after all of his exploits with Aidan and searching for his own identity, Logan sat at one of the picnic benches and deliberately checked out the nudists, the overwhelming majority of them being men.

The second time he went, the day after Thanksgiving when many people were frantically packing malls and shopping centers to buy tons of shit they didn't need or want, he made the decision to bring a beach towel with him in case he wanted to lay in the buff. After half an hour he could wait no longer.

Logan walked out on the beach and found a private place that was distant from others where he laid the towel down and stripped naked. He had never been nude in public, other than the times he and Aidan had messed around in various places throughout the campus, and he was excited to try it. Logan found out very quickly that he loved being naked in the open. Nobody cared, nobody paid attention, and there was nothing awkward or embarrassing about it. He lay on his towel feeling the warmth of the sun on his completely bare body and it felt wonderful. He had never felt freer.

Unbeknownst to Logan as he lay naked basking in a late autumn sun that only California can provide, he was quickly becoming the center of attention for the surrounding men who frequented San Gregorio. It was a rather rare thing to have someone so young out on the beach, and with Logan's sandy-blond hair and slight build he was quite the attraction.

Several men walked by where Logan rested in order to get a better view of his naked body, and there was a group of about 5 or 6 guys in their early twenties running around playing Frisbee who hadn't failed to notice Logan either. Unsurprisingly, a short time later their Frisbee landed next to Logan. When he sat up to dust off the sand that had sprayed his chest, he saw two guys walking toward him.

Introductions were made and the guys invited Logan to join them. For the first time Logan looked around and sensed all eyes were on him. When he looked back at the two guys he saw the second one checking him out all over and staring openly at his penis. Growing uncomfortable immediately, Logan made up an excuse to leave, gathered his clothes and towel and started walking back toward the car.

On the drive home Logan reflected on what happened and wondered if those guys thought he was attractive, or if they maybe wanted to mess around with him. He didn't know but came to the conclusion that he probably should play around with some other guys just to see if he was attracted to them or if his attraction to guys was limited only to Aidan.

The following Sunday night Aidan sat excitedly back in his dorm room waiting for his friend to arrive. He had returned to college early that afternoon, in time for his mom to make the 3-hour trip back to Framingham before dark. While he was very happy to be on campus again, Aidan had been doing some thinking of his own over the past week and was eager to share those thoughts with his best friend.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers