Sexual Secrets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Aidan and Logan, who were on either side of Derek, reached out and together they rubbed and massaged Derek's ballsack as he groaned loudly. "UH -- OH -- Look out. I'm cumming...I'm cumming...I'm cumming."

With those words Derek shot a load that would have made a horse proud. His first shot of white goo flew out and hit Aidan in the chest. The next covered part of Logan's right arm. The third shot past everyone to land on the floor behind them, and then finally the last few squirts dribbled out to land at their feet.

"Whoa...," Aidan uttered in complete astonishment. "I would hate to be the one giving you a blowjob."

Everyone erupted with laughter and giggles as their bodies returned to normal. After Derek took a final, long last breath, the four boys stood in their circle. They stared down at each other's penises, the effects of alcohol and what they had just done together removing any lingering barriers.

A little while later, cleaned up and dressed, the party ended and the boys said goodnight. Standing in the doorway as he was leaving, with Cam already out of sight, Derek paused. "Well, guys, that was a great party. We should do that again."

"Which part?" Aidan asked, grinning from ear to ear.

Derek raised one eyebrow and answered. "Any of it. Let me know if you want to, uh...play...again. I can't guarantee that Cam will join. He's a bit shy about these kinds of things, but I'll definitely come. No pun intended." They all laughed one more time as Derek disappeared from view.

With their guests gone, Aidan and Logan stripped naked and hopped into bed. Lying in each other's arms, as they did every night, they talked about what had happened.

"Well?" Aidan inquired. "What did you think?"

Logan took a couple minutes to think before responding. "It was fun." He thought that pretty much summed things up.

"That's it?" Aidan turned on his side to look at his roommate. "I know it was fun but...anything else?"

Looking at his friend, Logan tried to be as honest as he could. "Well...I liked it. It was cool to see other guys naked and watch how they masturbate. I still have more fun with you and everything we do together, but I would certainly do that again if I had the chance."

"As always, my friend, we are in complete agreement." Aidan reached down and took Logan's penis and balls in his hands. "It's always fun to come, from a purely physical point of view, but I also really enjoy what we have. It's different. Something more...I don't know...meaningful, maybe."

"Yeah," Logan answered as his breathing become softer. "It's more...emotional, I think. I guess that's because we're attracted to each other." When Aidan looked over at him, he continued. "I mean, Derek has a huge dick and he's a pretty attractive guy but I'm not attracted to him like I am to you. And Cam...well, I'm not attracted to him at all."

The two roommates giggled as they lay in each other's arms. "Yeah, I know what you mean," Aidan said at last. "But, he's from Canada, eh?" Logan chuckled as he closed his eyes and Aidan finished his thoughts. "Well, at least we tried it and if we want to do it again we know at least one person we can ask." He paused again for quite a while before adding, "Still, we can always try the Diversity Club if you want. See what that's all about."

"Mmm-hmm" Logan quietly answered, his breathing becoming still as he drifted off to sleep.

Aidan leaned over and kissed his friend on the cheek before lowering his head on Logan's shoulder and falling quickly to sleep himself while still cupping his roommate's dick and balls in his hand. Before long, the noise of soft snoring filled the room as two best friends slept in each other's arms.

To be continued...