Sexual Secrets Ch. 05

Story Info
Christmas break brings an unexpected admission.
7.1k words
4.82
9.4k
12

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

The month of December in central Maine is fucking cold. Let there be no mistake about that. As Logan Temple walked briskly back to his dorm one afternoon not only could he see his breath, but it turned into tiny ice droplets before evaporating, while each intake of oxygen through his nose burned his nostrils. It was the first time this boy from California wondered why the hell he had chosen to go to college in Maine.

It was the week of final exams, the last few days of college before the semester ended and the campus shut down completely for a month. Logan had just finished his Math exam, required of every freshman, and he knew he had aced it. That was a good thing considering he was majoring in accounting and finance. Logan had always liked numbers, had been fascinated by them actually, so it seemed a natural fit to major in something he wanted to deal with for the rest of his life.

He arrived back at his room to find it already occupied by his roommate and best friend Aidan Simmons, who had obviously finished the exam early, sitting on the bed resting his back against the tall, narrow drawer that bordered between his desk and the bed.

Aidan lifted his head and, judging by Logan's expression, knew immediately his friend was cold. "It's a bitch out there isn't it?" he asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Fuck yes. What the hell?" Logan answered, tossing his backpack angrily to the floor and blowing into his hands. "I've never been so cold in my life. It's fucking crazy up here. How the hell do people live like this?"

"Ha! Welcome to New England, my friend. Nobody goes outside much until the end of March," came Aidan's reply. "Why do you think everyone around here is so miserable all the time? Cold and lack of sunlight will turn anyone into an asshole."

"Well, no offense, but I can't wait to get the hell out of here and back to sunny California." Logan had crossed the room and was now standing next to the heater that ran along the floor under the large picture window that accompanied each dorm room.

"Speaking of that," Aidan began, putting aside the history notebook he was studying. Swiveling around on his bed, he sat on the edge and looked over at his roommate. "I've been thinking about something."

"Oh shit -- again?" Logan said sarcastically, staring out the window at the frozen lake in the distance.

"Ha-ha," his friend answered dryly. "It isn't about sex this time. Well...at least, not directly." Aidan started chuckling as he stood up.

Logan looked over to see the familiar twinkle in Aidan's eyes that was always present when he was up to something mischievous. "Well? What is it?"

"I think you should come and stay with me over semester break." Aidan stood in the center of their room and tried hard not to look like he was pleading. Truth was, he had been thinking about this since they had returned from Thanksgiving break, but it never felt like the right time to discuss the possibility.

Logan stared at his roommate for quite a while in silence, considering what Aidan had just said and trying to work it out in his mind. Finally, he shook his head. "I can't. There's no way. My folks are expecting me home for Christmas, and I can't spring this on them with less than a week to go." His disappointment was evident.

This was exactly the reaction Aidan had been anticipating and was prepared for just such a discussion. "So?" he argued. "Go home and spend Christmas with your folks. Stay for New Year's too if you want. Then come to Massachusetts and stay with me until the spring term begins. That would give us over two weeks together."

Logan looked as though he had been slapped in the face. It had never occurred to him that he could accomplish both things. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. He could fly home for the holidays and then have the rest of break to hang out with his best friend. It was genius. Yet, just as he grew excited, another more pressing matter entered his mind. "How cold does it get in Massachusetts?"

"Hmmm...it's a wicked pisser," he said, although with his New England accent it came out as "wicked pissa." He continued, "So, about the same as here. Maybe a few degrees warmer." When Logan's expression turned sour, Aidan pressed on with a twinkle and a smile. "At least we'd have each other to keep ourselves warm."

Logan still looked doubtful. "What about your mother? She not going to be around?"

"Yeah, she'll be there but she keeps busy with work, and if you're around I know she'll give us plenty of space." Aidan approached his friend. Wrapping his arms around Logan, they kissed briefly. But when Aidan began kissing and sucking tenderly on his friend's neck he could feel Logan practically melt. The neck was his soft spot and it got him every time.

While Aidan focused attention his on roommate's neck, he paused between each kiss to speak a word. "Please. Come. Stay. With. Me." It was too much for Logan and he turned his face to kiss Aidan fiercely on the lips. The rest of the afternoon passed by very pleasurably for both of them with no mention of the cold again.

Ever since they began college together as roommates in August, Aidan and Logan had been inseparable. They were drawn together initially by all the things they seemed to share in common, including birthdays that were only two days apart in February. Then, they developed a mutual physical attraction for each other which led to them messing around together on a daily basis through various sexual activities.

Just recently, they had expanded their explorations by having a circle jerk with a couple of other boys in the dorm. It had been a fun experience and definitely something both Logan and Aidan would love to do again, but it confirmed something they had each been grappling with. Neither of them appeared to be attracted to other guys -- just each other.

They had expected to further test this theory by attending a meeting of the college's Diversity Club. Although not much was really known about this club, it was believed to be made up of students of all sexualities and genders. It seemed to be a group open to all kinds of diverse and peculiar sexual persuasions. It was also widely rumored that this club held meetings specifically so students could hook up with curious and like-minded individuals.

The two roommates were eager and excited to investigate what it was all about for themselves. Unfortunately, the Diversity Club had held its last meeting of the semester right after Thanksgiving break, so Aidan and Logan would have to wait for the new term to pursue any further sexual explorations with others.

The semester quickly came to end after all exams were taken. Logan flew out to San Francisco and the Bay Area where he lived while Aidan's mother drove up from Framingham, Massachusetts to take her son home. The roommates texted each other constantly, yet those first two weeks at home were dull and slow for both boys.

Aidan spent Christmas with his mom and, as always, it was nice. It was just the two of them and while there were times when they missed the company of others, they still enjoyed being together and were grateful to have one another in their lives. Despite that, Aidan grew more and more excited with each passing day to have his best friend come and stay with him, and not only so they could fool around.

Christmas for Logan was also pretty much the same lame event as always. It was the one day of the year when his father couldn't leave and go somewhere else because every other place was closed. As a result, Christmas had become an insufferable day to get through, especially this year. His two older brothers arrived mid-morning, presents were exchanged, dinner was eaten around noon and by early afternoon the excitement was over as everyone dispersed to their own personal and solitary spaces.

On the third day of the new year, Logan took a flight from San Francisco to Boston where Aidan and his mom met him at baggage claim. The two friends hugged warmly before Aidan's mother wrapped Logan in her arms and welcomed him back east.

The next two weeks were some of the best times Aidan and Logan ever spent together. They had always enjoyed each other's company and got along so easily that, at times, it seemed as if they were the same person. Aidan liked showing Logan around Framingham, such as it was, and introducing him to some of his friends from high school as well as Andrea, who had been Aidan's girlfriend on and off for the last four years.

Aidan's mother, Laura, gave the boys plenty of space as she was hardly at home. As a professor at Framingham State University she kept busy with research and publishing articles in various academic publications. Although her college was also closed for semester break she still went to her office and did work, enjoying the peace and quiet afforded in her colleagues' absence.

This gave Aidan and Logan a great deal of time to hang out together, completely free to fool around and have fun in a place that wasn't their dorm room and without the fear of getting caught. From the moment Laura left the old two-story colonial house she lived in with Aidan, the boys were naked and enjoying the freedom that only nudity can provide.

They messed around in every room in Aidan's house, except his mother's bedroom. In the living room, the roommates rolled around on the carpet and wrestled before jerking one another off and swallowing the others' cum. In the kitchen, Logan lay on the counter while Aidan slathered his body with chocolate syrup and whipped cream, then devoured his hard cock and played with his asshole. In Aidan's bathroom, the friends took a shower together for the first time, something they didn't have the luxury of doing at college, and had a blast lathering each other up and rubbing their slick bodies together as they kissed and groped one another.

For Aidan, it was especially fun to mess around with someone in his room that wasn't a girl. This had been the place where he and Andrea usually had sex, so it was nice to share his bed with Logan. As was their habit at college, each night at bedtime they would strip naked and crawl into bed where they slept next to each other. Logan would wrap his left arm around his roommate as Aidan nestled his face against his friend's neck while cupping Logan's dick and balls in his hand before drifting off to sleep.

This practice continued at Aidan's house and, since he had a queen bed, the boys were amazed at how much more space they had compared to the shabby single mattresses the college provided them. Naturally, they took full advantage of the additional room on the bed by rolling around on it naked -- groping each other and jerking off together. They had come such a long way from when they had first met and were seemingly shy about being nude around one another.

However, they did more than just hang out naked and fool around during their break. As it was winter in New England, they spent most of their time indoors playing video games, taking breaks only for food or some fun depending on their mood. They also went into Boston a couple times so Aidan could show Logan around the city. Logan was used to San Francisco, a very large city on the Pacific that spread out in all directions. By contrast, Boston seemed small and quaint, constricted and almost claustrophobic in many ways but it had an atmosphere and attitude -- a different smell and overall vibe -- that Logan had never experienced before, and he fell in love with the city immediately.

On their second visit, Aidan took Logan on the Freedom Trail -- a series of red bricks that wound around the city and stopped at various historical sites. Despite the cold weather, the boys had a great time and returned to Aidan's house late that night, after Aidan's mom had already gone to bed. They crept in quietly, stripped naked and went to sleep. Exhausted and eager to warm up in bed, Aidan forgot to shut and lock his door, leaving it open a few inches.

The next morning, just before she left for the day, Laura noticed her son's door ajar and decided to peek in on the boys. What she saw stopped her dead in her tracks.

Aidan and Logan were in bed together, and her son -- her only child -- was curled up next to Logan with his arm flopped across his friend's bare belly. It almost looked as though they were naked, but she couldn't allow herself to think that. It had been her understanding that Logan would be on the floor in a sleeping bag, but those plans must've changed because there he was lying in bed with an arm wrapped around her son.

Yet, she noticed something else. Aidan looked absolutely adorable lying beside his friend. She had always thought her boy looked cute when asleep, but this time there was something else -- something new about the way he looked as his face rested on Logan's chest. In addition to looking very comfortable, Laura thought her son appeared at peace, content and secure in a way she had never noticed before. Standing in the doorway of her son's room, Laura smiled broadly.

She didn't know what to make of what she saw. Maybe Aidan and Logan were just really close, good friends as her son repeatedly told her. Or, maybe there was something more between them. In that instant, as Laura looked at her beautiful boy wrapped around Logan, she realized that whatever their relationship was together she didn't care. While it surprised her greatly, considering Aidan's involvement with Andrea for the last few years, ultimately she only wanted her son to be happy -- to look the way he did at that very moment. Still smiling, Laura quietly backed up, shut his door and went to work.

A couple hours later, Aidan stretched out next to Logan in bed and ran a hand down his friend's left leg. Aidan loved to rub his hands all over Logan, almost as much as he liked to touch himself. Reaching down he grabbed at his roommate's flaccid prick and took it in his hands. Aidan felt the limpness of his roommate's dick and the large rounded head at the tip, then moved his hand down to massage Logan's balls. Finally, he ran a hand through his friend's soft patch of pubic hair before sliding up to rest on Logan's chest.

Slowly awaking from a very peaceful slumber, Logan felt his roommate's hand caressing him. It was a great way to wake up. He had never known anyone who seemed to enjoy his body as much as he did -- until he made Aidan's acquaintance. When Aidan's hand stopped to rest on his chest, Logan stretched and spread his legs wide, intertwining with is friend's legs. He reached down under the covers to feel the stiffness of Aidan's boner poking out, so Logan grabbed it and began to tug.

The two boys lay next to each other with their eyes closed, relishing this moment as they slowly awoke to the feeling of their cock being stroked by the other.

Eventually, Logan turned his head to the left and saw Aidan smiling over at him. He chuckled. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Aidan quietly repeated. Then he pulled the covers down to expose Logan's nude frame. Roaming his eyes up and down his friend's nakedness, he repeated something he had said a number of times before. "Jesus, I really love your body."

"So you've told me," Logan answered, his dick now at its full eight inches of hardness.

Aidan began to run a hand up and down Logan's belly and chest, feeling his friend's soft skin as his own dick pulsed in his roommate's hand.

Soon, however, Aidan slid down and took Logan's rigid dick in his mouth. He sucked on the big, rounded tip and licked his shaft a few times before sliding it between his wet, warm lips. Logan moaned loudly as Aidan swallowed his meat. He spread his legs even wider.

Pulling on his roommate's cock as his mouth bobbed up and down on it, Aidan licked and slurped as he tasted his friend's dick. Reaching down, he cupped Logan's balls.

In response, Logan lifted his hips and moaned, "Oh, yeah...that's it." He exhaled loudly, "Mmmm...uh, yeah. Fuck yeah." Logan ran a hand through Aidan's hair as his friend continued to suck on him. It didn't take long before the usual warm sensation shrouded Logan's body as he prepared to cum. Quickly sitting up on his elbows, he watched as Aidan sucked him off. "Get ready. I'm cumming," he panted.

Aidan kept his mouth fixed to Logan's stiff cock as it erupted with hot jizz. He felt it slide down the back of his throat as his friend groaned out in pleasure, and he continued to suck him off until he had swallowed all of the juice and could feel Logan's dick begin to shrink. When he finished, Aidan gave one, long final suck on his roommate's pecker before taking it out of his mouth.

When he was done, Aidan looked up and smiled at his roommate. Logan exhaled loudly one last time and bit his upper lip, then smiled warmly back as he ran a hand through his own sandy-colored and slightly curled hair. It was hard to describe just how wonderful and satisfied his friend made him feel.

Aidan turned his attention to his own throbbing dick and started jerking off. He got up on his knees and straddled Logan's naked frame as he yanked his cock vigorously.

After several minutes, as he rested comfortably underneath, Logan asked, "Want me to suck you off?"

"No," Aidan panted heavily next to him. "I just want to cum."

Placing his hands under his head, Logan lay back and observed as his friend beat off. He loved to watch Aidan play with himself, stroking his hard cock and running a hand over his chest. Logan stretched his left hand out and started rubbing his roommate's big balls as he neared climax. Aidan immediately threw back his head and thrust his hips as clumps of white goo flew out to land on Logan's chest.

"OH -- Christ!" Aidan screamed. Most of the sticky semen landed together, but some spurted out and hit Logan in the face. He laughed, then wiped it up with a finger and licked it off.

When he was spent, Aidan flicked his prick a couple times in order to spill the last of his seed then laid down next to Logan on the bed. After several minutes resting, the boys got up and showered to begin their morning.

The day before they were to return to college, Andrea came over one last time to spend the day with them. She got along very well with Logan, which didn't necessarily surprise Aidan but it was a great relief anyway. These were the two people he was closest to in his life and it pleased him that they got along so well.

For Andrea, she liked Logan a lot and loved hanging out with the boys, although she had hoped to have had some time alone with Aidan so they could fuck, just like they always did. However, none of that had happened over the semester break. First, it had been the holidays and she had been out of town with her family. When she returned, Logan had already arrived and there had never been a chance for her and Aidan to hook up.

After Thanksgiving break, Andrea had wanted to talk to Aidan more than anything else -- and not through a text or email. There had been something different between them when they had fucked during that break, and Andrea couldn't quite figure out what it was. She wasn't sure if it was something she had done, or if it was Aidan, but whatever it was she wanted to talk about it.

Andrea had come over this afternoon largely in hopes that she and Aidan might have a just a few minutes to talk and straighten everything out, or at least provide some clarification or come to some new understanding between them. Yet, as the day wore on, the chances of that happening seemed increasingly remote.

Aidan and Logan were sitting next to each other in the living room playing video games and talking. Andrea wasn't really paying attention as she sulked on the couch trying to think up ways to get Aidan alone. As she watched the two boys laughing and playing video games together, she saw them exchange glances and smile at one another. That simple interaction, and the message it conveyed between them, made everything suddenly crystal clear to her.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers
12