Sexual Secrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting upright on the couch, it was as if Andrea had been struck by a bolt of lightning and all of the questions and uncertainty between her and Aidan for the past month immediately came into sharp focus. Her mouth dropped instantly and she gasped out loud.

Both boys turned their heads in her direction, instinctively reacting to Andrea's audible pronouncement.

"What's the matter?" Aidan asked, looking slightly alarmed.

"You okay?" inquired Logan.

Andrea just sat there looking at them, mouth agape and eyes wide as the two boys paused their game and waited for an answer. She felt as though she had been smacked in the face by an invisible force, leaving her in shock and unable to move or respond while her mind raced into overdrive.

Raising one eyebrow to look at her curiously, Aidan asked, "Well?"

Staring from Aidan to Logan and back again, Andrea finally lowered her head and whispered, "I get it now."

Looking puzzled, Aidan asked, "You get what now? What did I miss?"

Exhaling loudly, Andrea stood up and walked over to the boys. "I mean, I get you now." She pushed a finger into Aidan's left shoulder.

Shaking his head slightly, a look of utter confusion spreading across his face, Aidan persisted. "What the fuck are you talking about?" He was uncomfortable by the way she was looking at him and growing increasingly irritated.

Yet, when Andrea shifted her focus to Logan their eyes locked and he instantly comprehended what she was getting at. He lowered his gaze to the carpet on the living room floor as his face began to turn scarlet.

This entire exchange was missed on Aidan while he scratched his head and rubbed a hand on the back of his neck, waiting for Andrea to do some explaining so he could continue the video game with his roommate. Yet, Logan had just silently confirmed everything Andrea was thinking.

She positioned herself directly in front of Aidan and looked down at him as he fixed a bewildered look up at her. "Over Thanksgiving, things were...different between us," she began softly, looking squarely at Aidan while Logan continued to stare at the floor. "I didn't know why. I wasn't sure if it was me...or you...or just a natural change from going off to college. I thought maybe you had met someone new, or that you were no longer interested in me."

Listening to her speak, Aidan shifted uncomfortably. He had actually wanted to talk to her about this same issue because he had also noticed a change in them and had wondered about it. He had intended to talk to her over this semester break, but there had never been an appropriate time. Now, she was bringing it up in front of Logan. Of course, Aidan had told his roommate all about the situation but that didn't mean he wanted to have a discussion about it right in front of him.

"But...," she continued. "Now I get it. I understand."

Still completely lost about what Andrea was saying, or implying, Aidan could only stare at her with a bemused sort of expression on his face as he tried to sort it out. "You understand what, exactly?"

Looking at him suspiciously, Andrea crossed her arms and continued. "Aidan -- I've been as close to you as anyone over the past few years."

"I know," he answered defensively.

"We've had some great times and a lot of fun together, especially in bed." She smiled at him in a warm and understanding way. "For a long time I had hoped that you would feel for me the same way I feel for you."

"I...I do...," Aidan stammered, completely thrown off by what she was saying. He squirmed in his seat. This was definitely not something he wanted to discuss at the moment, especially with his best friend in the room.

Pausing to take a deep breath, Andrea bit her bottom lip and, for the first time, seemed uncomfortable. Then, she lifted her head and looked Aidan directly in the eyes and sighed. "In all the time I have known you, and all the times we had sex, you...you never...never looked at me the way you just looked at Logan." She stopped for a couple seconds before resuming, as she tried in vain to stop the tears from coming and unsure if she should finish her thought. Then, wiping her face and turning slightly away from Aidan, she concluded, "So, I get it now...you're in love with him."

Stuttering in disbelief, Aidan tried to speak. "I...what? I -- I'm not...what?" He turned his head back and forth between Logan and Andrea, neither of whom were looking at him. Aidan had never felt so confused before and it showed so obviously.

Andrea started to giggle. She couldn't help herself and was relieved to stop the tears. Then, it dawned on her that maybe Aidan didn't realize himself that he was in love with Logan. "I don't mean to laugh," she began. "You just look...I don't know. So helpless, I guess."

Quiet enveloped the room. Logan's eyes remained fixed on the carpet, following the patterns and pretending not to be paying attention. Aidan sat with his mouth open, ready to say something -- anything -- but nothing would come out while Andrea simply looked at him with a pitying smile and a broken heart.

Realizing that she needed to leave, to get out of that house and away from Aidan just as quick as possible before she started crying again, knowing the waterworks would not stop this time, Andrea walked forward and kissed the top of Aidan's head. When he looked up at her, she told him, "I will always love you Aidan." Then, she turned around, grabbed her coat and walked out the front door leaving the two roommates to sit alone.

The rest of that afternoon passed slowly and strangely for the two friends. Neither wanted to discuss what Andrea had said. They didn't even know where to begin, so they played video games in relative silence until Aidan's mom came home and announced that she was treating them all to dinner at Legal Sea Foods as a way to celebrate the end of the semester break and the boys' return to college the next day.

This was Aidan's favorite restaurant, a little on the upscale side, and usually a great treat. This night, however, he was hardly in a celebratory mood as his mind was struggling to deal with and comprehend everything that Andrea had said that afternoon.

Logan was also extremely more reserved than usual, wanting to give his best friend the time he needed to process things while allowing himself the opportunity to organize his own thoughts and feelings.

Looking at the two of them over dinner, Laura sensed something was amiss but didn't want to press the issue unless it came up. She naturally assumed it had to do with their relationship and possibly going back to college, so she kept the discussion light with small talk about the weather, her job and the latest academic article she was working on related to the effect Twitter had on human communications.

When they got back to the house, Laura pulled her son aside as Logan headed up the stairs to the bedroom. "Is everything okay, honey?" she asked discreetly.

With a look of surprise, he answered. "Yeah, why?"

His mom shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. You were very quiet this evening. Both of you were."

"Logan's always quiet," he replied as a matter of fact, not knowing what else to say.

The look on his mother's face spoke volumes, but Aidan couldn't possibly talk to her about what had transpired that afternoon. He didn't understand it himself. So, Aidan stood there in silence as his mother looked him up and down.

Finally, she hugged him tightly against her. "I love you so much."

"I know mom," he answered sheepishly.

"No matter what you do or how you choose to spend your life, I will always love you with all my heart. Understand?" She waited for him to nod his head. "You're my only child and I just want you to be happy."

When he finally pulled away from his mother, Aidan could see the wetness of her eyes and it troubled him. He hadn't seen his mother cry in quite some time and it moved him. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and said that he loved her before turning around and heading up the stairs. This had been the single weirdest day of his life. First Andrea and now his mom. Aidan couldn't wait to get back to college.

By the next afternoon Aidan and Logan were in their dorm room and ready to get the new semester started. Neither one of them had done much talking in the last twenty-four hours as they were both lost in their own thoughts and reflections about what Andrea had said the day before and the state of their relationship together.

After dinner and reconnecting with their friends, when it was just the two of them in their dorm room, Logan finally spoke up. "Hey...if you don't mind, I'd really like to talk about what Andrea said yesterday." He was at his desk sitting sideways in his chair facing Aidan's back as his friend sat across from him.

There was no reply at first. The only suggestion that his roommate had heard him was the slight movement of his head. Then, after what seemed an eternity, Aidan turned around in his chair to look at his friend. "Ok," he said at last. "But...I honestly don't know what to say."

"I know. That's ok," Logan answered. "I have something to say and...well...I guess this is as good a time to say it as any. You don't have to respond, but I want to say it anyway." When Aidan only stared back at him, Logan asked, "Okay?"

Swallowing and trying to smile just a little, Aidan nodded his head. "Okay." This was an unusual position for Aidan to be in as he was normally the one doing the talking and explaining, but he found himself to be relieved not to have to say anything this time. So, he leaned back in his chair and waited for his best friend to say what was on his mind.

Taking a deep breath and then exhaling, Logan looked over at Aidan and paused for a second or two before beginning. "I've been doing a lot of thinking since yesterday, and I know you have too." He looked at Aidan to see him nodding his head.

"Look," Logan continued. "As I have said before, I love what we have together and, above all, I love our friendship and how easily we get along. I don't want to ruin that. Ever." He looked again at his friend to see him nodding his head.

"But I have to tell you something," Logan stated. "What Andrea said yesterday about being in love? For me...it's true." Aidan turned his head sharply to look at his friend as Logan lowered his to stare at the gray cement floor of their dorm room.

"What?" Aidan said in a barely audible whisper.

All Logan could do was focus on the floor. "Look, this is very difficult for me to admit. I've never said it to a guy before, and it took me a while to accept it but...I'm in love with you Aidan."

Staring at his roommate in utter disbelief, his friend could only ask, "How?"

"I don't know..." Logan began than stopped. How was he supposed to explain something he didn't understand himself? "I realized it on the flight home to San Francisco last month." He looked over to see Aidan staring at him with great interest, so he continued. "It wasn't just that we were separating. I actually, physically, missed you. At first I thought it was because I wasn't going to be able to fool around with you for a couple weeks. But then I realized that I simply missed being with you and was sad at the thought of not seeing you for a while." He stopped again and looked embarrassingly at his friend.

Aidan continued to stare at his friend but at least he started to smile. It took a lot of guts to admit something like that to anyone, and he had to give Logan a lot of credit for doing so.

"I've only ever felt this way once before and, obviously, that was with a girl. Nothing came of that because she didn't feel the same way and I moved on. I never -- ever -- expected to feel like this about a guy but...well, I do. I love being with you. I love all the things we do together. I love just hanging out and playing video games with you, or even just talking. When you're not in the room it feels so different, almost wrong somehow. I realize now that...well, it's because I'm in love with you." Logan sat up straight in his chair and crossed his arms, apparently done with whatever he needed to say.

After a minute or two, while both boys sat in silence, Aidan got up and started to pace around the room. When quite some time had passed in silence, he finally spoke up. "I don't know what to say."

"It's okay Aidan, you don't have to say anything." Logan reassured him. He was just happy Aidan had finally spoke and wasn't mad at him. "I just wanted to tell you. I...I thought you ought to know, especially after what Andrea said."

"I know but...well, I'm sure that wasn't easy for you to say and you at least deserve to hear something." Aidan walked over and sat on the edge of his bed. Then looked up at his nervous roommate. "Truthfully, I just don't know what to say. I've been at a complete loss since yesterday."

Logan sat in his chair unable to move but finding it difficult to sit still. Yet, he waited for Aidan to say whatever he needed to.

"I mean...I like you a lot. You're the best friend I've ever had and I'm attracted to you so much," Aidan began. "I love your body. Just seeing you naked gets my dick hard every time. I love everything we have ever done together and I want to keep doing things with you. I...I just...oh, I don't know." He hung his head and ran a hand through his hair.

But, Logan did know and he said so. "You just don't want to hurt me. Right? We're just having fun together."

The boys locked eyes on one another, and Aidan slowly nodded his head. "Yeah -- I think that's it."

"I understand. Look, I don't want to change anything between us. Let's just keep having fun and exploring our sexuality together. Let's play around with other people too. I just...well...at least I told you how I feel and got that off my chest. That's good enough for me. As long as you keep being my friend, then I couldn't ask for anything else. I'm not even sure what anything else would be like."

In that instant, Aidan felt a tremendous sense of relief and marveled, again, at how much they had in common and how grateful he was that he was going through all of this with someone like Logan.

Getting up from his bed, Aidan took the few steps to reach Logan and pulled him off his chair, which made them both stumbled about. They laughed together and then embraced. They held on to each other for a very long time, comforted and secure as always when they were in each other's arms.

After a time, Aidan said, "I don't know if I'm in love with you or not Logan, but I sure do like you a whole lot."

They stared at one another and smiled for an instant before kissing passionately on the lips. Like usual, kissing turned to touching, and that led to the hasty removal of clothing until they were embracing again and rubbing their bare bodies against each other.

Soon, Aidan was laying on top of Logan as their hard boners pressed together while their hands explored each other's nakedness. Aidan reached down and squeezed Logan's hard cock. "I will say -- I fucking love this thing. That's for damn sure." He moved his mouth down to kiss his roommate's nipples and then slid his tongue down Logan's belly until it touched his friend's pulsing dick. He took the whole thing in his mouth and started sucking on it.

As his friend serviced his meat, Logan spread his legs wide and placed his hands in Aidan's hair, feeling his head move up and down over him. It felt so good when Aidan sucked him off, touching him and cupping his balls.

Taking his roommate's cock out of his mouth, Aidan moved his lips down and flicked his tongue over Logan's asshole.

"Ahhh...yeah, that's it," Logan encouraged.

Kneeling in between Logan's spread legs, Aidan placed his hands underneath each leg and pushed them up and over by his roommate's head while sliding down to swirl his tongue over Logan's asshole. Aidan licked and tickled Logan's little hole as his friend groaned and squirmed. He loved turning his friend on and loved even more the look on Logan's face, knowing he was the cause of it.

As he rimmed Logan's cute little sphincter, Aidan slowly worked his right index finger inside it as Logan groaned out in pleasure. "Oh -- wow. Yeah...mmmm...push it in further."

Logan jerked his cock enthusiastically as Aidan spread his friend's ass cheeks and pushed a finger in deeper as he continued licking. Just as the middle knuckle of his index finger disappeared inside Logan's tight little hole, Logan grunted out loudly. "UH -- uhhh -- oh, fuck man. Oh, shit -- that feels so good. I'm cumming."

Aidan looked up in time to see Logan spew his seed all over his chest with a look of exhilaration, and he smiled to himself as he kept licking his friend's asshole.

When Logan was done and his mess cleaned away, the friends switched positions. "Do that to me, ok?" Aidan asked as he lay on his back while Logan maneuvered on top of him.

It was Logan's turn to lick on his friend's asshole while Aidan pumped his cock for all it was worth. Logan flicked his wet tongue over Aidan's small hole and then used a finger to play with it for a bit. Next, while he played with Aidan's asshole, Logan reached up and pulled one of his roommate's feet toward him and began kissing and sucking on his friend's toes.

"Oh, goddamn..." Aidan began. "Fuck...yeah, man."

As Logan sucked on Aidan's toes -- something his roommate enjoyed having done to him -- he kept pushing his finger further inside Aidan's asshole. "Stick it in there," Aidan instructed Logan. When the finger pushed in further, Aidan whimpered. "Yeah -- that's it...oh, my God. Jesus Christ, that feels awesome."

Shortly, Aidan stiffened and his asshole tightened as his dick erupted with sticky cum all over his belly. He thrust his hips as glob after glob of white semen shot out and speckled his body.

When it was over, Aidan relaxed and lowered his legs with a look of exhaustion as Logan moved to lay next to him. "Holy fuck -- I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Feel good?" Logan asked.

Aidan just stared at him. "Are you fucking kidding me?" he asked. "You have to ask?" Logan slid in closer and the two boys kissed each other.

Later that night, as they curled their naked bodies together in Aidan's bed, they kissed again. Softly this time, with tenderness and affection -- so different from the intensity and urgency when they are horny.

Before they drifted off to sleep, Aidan asked his friend, "Are you really in love with me Logan? I mean...for real? Like...are you sure?"

Logan turned his head sideways to look at his best friend and nodded. "Yeah -- I'm pretty sure of it. I don't know what else it could be, you know?"

After a few minutes, Aidan continued. "Thank you for telling me. That took a lot of guts to admit."

"Well," Logan answered. "I thought you should know."

When another minute had passed, Aidan told his friend, "I'm glad you are. That makes me feel...I don't know. Happy, I guess." He leaned in and kissed his roommate on the lips. When they finished, Aidan reached down and took Logan's package in his hands, placed his head against Logan's neck, and drifted off to sleep.

Their relationship had come a long way in just five months and still had a long way to go, but what had happened over semester break, and what had been said between them this night, changed both of their lives forever -- even if neither of them knew it at that particular moment as they slumbered in each other's arms.

To be continued...


12