Sexual Secrets Ch. 06

Story Info
A new semester brings new adventures.
7.5k words
4.68
8.8k
10

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

Two weeks into the new semester, just as the calendar changed from January to February, a powerful nor'easter battered the New England coast and blanketed the state of Maine with five feet of fresh snow. Logan Temple, the sandy-haired freshman boy from California had never seen anything like it. He never imagined so much white powder could be spilled in such a short amount of time. His roommate and best friend, Aidan Simmons, was from Massachusetts and had seen plenty of winter storms. So, he treated the whole affair with mild indifference, more fascinated by Logan's excited and wide-eyed reaction.

Coming back into their dorm room after taking a shower on Saturday morning, Logan walked over and stood in front of the large window still wrapped in his towel. He looked out over the frosty white terrain, unable to see the lake in the distance as it was all one big field of snow. Logan was endlessly captivated by the sheer whiteness of everything and, particularly, the peaceful stillness and quiet tranquility that followed the storm.

Aidan moved behind his roommate and gently wrapped his arms around him, taking in the feel of Logan's body and the smell of his fresh tropical fragrance. Slowly lowering his hands, Aidan loosened the towel that covered his friend's mid-section and let it slip to the floor.

Sighing as Aidan's hands ran down the front of his body, Logan reached around and brought his roommate tighter against him. Aidan's 7½ -inch boner pushed against the small of his back as Logan began rubbing his hands up and down his friend's legs.

Reaching around to grip Logan's stiff prick, Aidan started beating his roommate off. Logan widened his stance slightly as his friend pumped his cock. Cupping Logan's balls with his other hand, Aidan stroked his roommate gently at first. He rubbed the big, rounded tip of Logan's dick, feeling its shape and size while massaging his ballsack tenderly.

Tilting his head back to rest it on Aidan's left shoulder, Logan relaxed in his roommate's embrace as he received a beautiful handjob. It always felt so nice to have Aidan jerk him off, while his hands were free to roam and explore on their own.

While slowly stroking his best friend's dick, Aidan lowered his head and began softly kissing Logan's neck. He loved the way his roommate felt in his arms and the scent of his body. Gingerly caressing Logan's scrotum as he glided his hand back and forth on the shaft of his roommate's dick, Aidan pressed his body tightly against Logan while slowly moving his hips from side to side.

"Ahhh...dude, that feels so good," Logan said. "I love the way you jerk my cock."

"Yeah?" Aidan answered. "You like that?" He sucked and kissed on Logan's neck as his friend squirmed in his arms.

"Hell, yeah," Logan answered. "Stroke it harder for me." Logan reached back with his right hand and wrapped it around his friend's neck while Aidan tugged on him and teased his neck.

All too soon, Logan's body stiffened. "Ahhhh...oh, yeah. Here it comes." Just then, spurts of white semen shot out the tip of Logan's cock to splatter the window sill as his knees shook in response to his spent load.

Breathing and sighing heavily, Logan turned around to face his best friend and smiled. Aidan ran his hands down the front of Logan's body. "I love making you cum," he said, grinning back at his roommate. He leaned in and their lips met. The two boys embraced and kissed each other passionately.

Soon after, Logan knelt down on the floor and swallowed his best friend's throbbing cock. Aidan exhaled loudly, "Oh, yeah...that's it. Mmm...suck my dick." Aidan began to pump his roommate's mouth as he placed his hands on the back of Logan's head to keep him steady.

Logan rested his hands on Aidan's legs for support as his friend fucked his face. Aidan's balls smacked against his chin as his dick penetrated Logan's moist, warm mouth. Slowly at first, then more quickly, Aidan pumped back and forth as his hands ran through Logan's hair. "Oh, fuck Logan. Uhhh...yeah...mmm, that feels so fucking good man."

Moving his hands around to grip his roommate's ass tightly, Logan swallowed his friend's meat with each thrust of Aidan's hips. Quickly, Aidan moaned loudly as his fingers locked on Logan's hair. He popped one off as warm nut-juice erupted inside Logan's mouth. Aidan looked down to see his roommate's mouth wrapped around his tool sucking him clean, and he realized he had never felt so good.

Taking gulp after gulp of Aidan's fresh seed, Logan swallowed until there was no more spunk to taste. Then he rose to his feet and the two friends embraced again in a new round of kissing.

Shortly thereafter, they collapsed in Logan's bed and lay next to each other naked. Aidan rested on his right side to face his roommate, better able to run a hand over Logan's nude frame.

"I always have so much with you," Aidan said. "You make me feel so fucking good."

Logan turned to look at his friend and smiled, "I feel the same way."

Something new and different was stirring inside Aidan and he wasn't exactly sure what it was. All he knew was that he loved playing around with his roommate. It was the most fun he had ever had in his life. Without thinking, he bent down and started softly kissing on Logan's neck.

Logan had already admitted to being in love with Aidan, and those feelings for his roommate certainly had not changed, but he was still interested in messing around with other people. They both were. The two of them had discussed this issue often and Logan was excited and curious about doing it. He decided that now was as good a time as any to bring up the subject again.

"You know," Logan began, shifting his position in bed to look at his roommate. "The Diversity Club is having its first meeting of the semester tomorrow afternoon."

Aidan instantly shifted his focus from Logan's dick up to his eyes. He smiled mischievously. "Oh, yeah?"

"Mmm-hmm," answered Logan. "I think we should go."

"Tired of just messing around with me, huh?" Aidan sarcastically quipped.

Looking back at him with mock disapproval, Logan said, "You know that's not the case. But, I do think it's time to explore some more. I want to know what it's like to mess around with some other people. So do you, remember?"

"Ah, indeed I do." Aidan answered confidently. "Let's go then. I wanna see what that club is all about anyway."

That settled things. Finally, Logan and Aidan would find out just exactly what the Diversity Club was all about, as up to this point they had only heard rumors. It was whispered that this club was the place where students of all sexual persuasions met to hang out and hook up. They were eager to see what really happened for themselves since, as far as they knew, none of their friends in the dorm had any personal knowledge.

Aside from each other, Aidan and Logan had only experienced one other sexual adventure in college. Just before the semester break, they had invited Kevin and Cam over one night to hang out and party. They were roommates themselves, up on the third floor, and by the end of that night they had all engaged in a circle jerk. It had been a lot of fun and Kevin -- who happened to have the biggest dick either Aidan or Logan had ever seen -- had asked a couple times since when they were getting together again. So far, that hadn't happened as the boys were curious to try something else that was new.

So, the next afternoon at 3:00pm found Aidan and Logan at the Diversity Club, which was meeting in one of the small conference rooms upstairs in the Student Center. They were surprised to find the place pretty crowded, although it might have seemed that way simply because the location was tiny.

As soon as these two unsuspecting freshmen boys walked in all eyes turned on them and Logan grew instinctively shy and uncomfortable while Aidan smiled and seemed almost to get a boost of energy. He was in his element, and he quickly moved around the room shaking hands and introducing himself while Logan slowly shifted to the back of the room.

One of the people at the meeting was Erik Swanson, a fellow freshman who just happened to be in Logan's English class. He quickly made his way over to talk with him.

"Hi Logan," Erik said with a short wave of his hand.

"Hey...," Logan responded slowly with an awkward smile, very clearly at a loss for this boy's name.

Erik grinned politely. "I'm Erik. Erik Swanson. We're in English together with Dr. Sawyer."

Instant recognition lit up Logan's face and he smiled broadly. "Right. Yes, Erik. Of course," Logan said, reaching out to shake his hand and trying not to look too embarrassed. "I should have known. I'm sorry."

"No worries. I think we only ever talked once, and that was right at the beginning of the year," Erik answered, pivoting away from the door and motioning for Logan to follow him toward a collection of folded chairs set up for the meeting. "What brings you to the Diversity Club?"

"Oh," Logan began, trying hard to think up some excuse that didn't sound too lame. "I'm not sure really. Just curious about it, I guess."

Erik nodded his head. He knew all too well what the rumors on campus were and each time the group met there was always a handful of new faces in the crowd curious to see what all the fuss was about. Hell, it was the same reason that had brought him to the Diversity Club back in September. He thought it would be as good a place as any to meet new people and have some fun. Erik had not been disappointed, and he immediately was hoping for some more luck this afternoon now that Logan had shown up.

On the other side of the room, Aidan was conversing with several people. One of them looked older than many of the others in the room and another was a beautiful girl that was receiving all kinds of attention from Aidan.

Before the boys had left their dorm for the meeting, they had agreed to be open-minded and see what happened. It had been decided that if either of them had a chance to connect or hook up with anyone, and they were interested, then they were going to explore. Apparently, Aidan had already locked in on his target.

Presently, some anonymous source clinked a glass somewhere and everyone began to take a seat. When there was silence, a person seated next to the door got up to shut and lock it. Apparently, once the meeting started there would be no admittance. The older boy with whom Aidan had been chatting walked to the front of the room.

"Good afternoon everyone and welcome back to a new and exciting semester," he began. He had a deep voice that echoed off the walls. "To our visitors -- and there are several of you here today -- I am Chuck Easton, current president of the Diversity Club, and I would like to personally welcome you to our meeting."

Many heads in the room turned and scanned the scene to locate anyone new. Continuing, Chuck said, "Now, as always, we would like to hear from our guests. Please tell us your name, what year you are and where you're from, and what brought you here today. Is there anyone who would like to start?"

Not surprisingly, Aidan stood up from his chair and directed his answers to the entire room as he turned his head back and forth to survey the crowd. "My name is Aidan Simmons. I am a freshman from Framingham, Massachusetts and I am here this afternoon because I got bored and tired of being in my dorm room."

There was smattering of chuckles and a couple claps before another student rose. "Hello. My name is Patti. I'm a junior now and from Billerica, Massachusetts. I've come a couple time before in the past and thought I would visit again." A few of the members nodded their heads, obviously recognizing Patti from a previously.

Next, a sophomore boy named Andrew rose to tell everyone he was from Haddonfield, New Jersey and was looking to meet some new friends. This caused many of the heads in the room to turn. It seemed that Andrew would have no problem with that simple request.

Lastly, it was Logan's turn. Although, Erik had to tap him on the shoulder and softly encouraged him. "You're next."

"Oh," Logan said abruptly. He rose from the back row as everyone turned around in their seats to look at him. "Hi. Um...my name is Logan and I am a freshman from California." This promptly amazed looks on the faces of many and even a few whistles. "I'm here because my roommate Aidan got bored and tired of being in our dorm room." Unexpectedly for Logan, the entire room erupted with laughter.

After introductions by the new attendees, Chuck officiated the meeting. There was an update from one of the fundraisers in the fall, in which the club made over $1000, and a couple agenda items regarding upcoming events. There was a brief discussion regarding some policy changes to their charter and a desperate plea from the social secretary to attend a function they were sponsoring next weekend.

"Well," Chuck stated. "That seems to be it, unless anyone has something for the good of the order." When nobody responded, he finished, "Alright then. This meeting of the Diversity Club is over. Please, everyone, help yourselves to the light refreshments and socialize. We have this room booked until 5:00pm. Thanks for coming."

The crowd stood collectively at once and small groups gathered together around the room and congregated by the food. Logan rose with Erik who said, "Care for something to drink?"

Nodding his head, Logan walked over to the large table situated on the side of the room and helped himself to a Dr. Pepper as Erik grabbed a Coke and a few Oreo cookies to nibble on.

As Logan and Erik chatted and made small talk about their English class over soda and cookies, Aidan was seemingly dazzling his new female friend on the opposite side of the room. At one point, Aidan and Logan exchanged glances. Aidan gave a wide smile with a wink and a nod, and Logan could only chuckle to himself as he talked to Erik.

Soon after, Aidan followed his new friend out the door while giving a head nod to Logan and whispering, "I'll catch you later."

"See ya," Logan responded and turned his attention back to Erik who was suppressing a smile.

Before Logan could ask him what was funny, Erik asked the question he had been wondering from the moment he saw Logan walk in the room. "So, why did you really come to the Diversity Club?"

Knowing he had nothing to hide from, Logan answered honestly. "Well, I thought it would a good place to meet some people and...experience new things."

"Hmmm..." Erik nodded his head. "That's the same reason I first came." He reached over and grabbed the last Oreo cookie from the plate before pressing Logan a little more. "Ever messed around with a guy before?"

Logan and Erik locked eyes on each other. "Yeah...a couple times." Logan wanted to be honest but he didn't necessarily want to divulge everything he had done with Aidan.

"Would you like to mess around with me?" Erik asked as he stuffed the cookie in his mouth.

"Yeah. That would be fun," Logan stated truthfully. This was exactly what he had been hoping for. While he didn't necessarily find Erik to be all that attractive, Logan was curious to play around with another guy just to see if the experience was anything similar to what he was used to with Aidan. And, more importantly, he was hoping to understand if his feelings for his roommate meant he was gay or just attracted to Aidan.

Erik started walking toward the door and tugged on Logan's shirt for him to follow. As they made their way out of the Student Center and across the quad to Erik's dorm there was silence between the two of them. Logan couldn't help feeling nervous, although he was very excited to have gotten an opportunity to fool around with someone new.

They walked in the dorm, up a flight of stairs and down the hall to the fifth room on right. Erik punched in the combination to his room, opened the door and ushered Logan in. When the door closed behind him, Logan turned around to find Erik looking at him eagerly and smiling. Taking a deep breath, Erik stepped forward and brought Logan into a tight embrace as their lips met.

Erik was slightly taller than Logan, with a medium build, light brown hair and brown eyes. Wrapped in a firm embrace, Logan didn't have a chance to get nervous as he just instinctively reacted to Erik's gesture. Their kissing was soft but enthusiastic and Logan began running his hands over Erik's back as Erik reached down and grabbed at Logan's package hidden behind the dark blue Bahama shorts he was wearing. It felt good to have someone touch him. Someone who wasn't Aidan.

When they separated briefly, Logan asked, "Is your roommate going to come back any time soon?" While he had become quite comfortable messing around with Aidan in the privacy of their dorm room, Logan was automatically suspicious in any other setting.

A wide grin spread across Erik's face. "I don't have one this semester. My roommate flunked out, so I have the room all to myself." Unspoken was the fact that Erik was glad to see his roommate go. They had never gotten along, which had made for an uncomfortable and long first semester at college for him -- another reason he had sought out the Diversity Club.

Logan grinned back. "That's convenient." Knowing they would not be interrupted, Logan allowed himself to relax and have fun without the fear of being caught.

"Yes, it is." Erik reached out and unbuckled Logan's shorts. When he unzipped them they slid to the floor to expose Logan's underpants tenting out from his boner.

Immediately, clothes were being tossed all about the room and within seconds both boys were standing before each other naked. Logan stared at Erik's hard cock. It was a little over 6 inches in length and poked out firmly before him with two nice balls hanging below and surrounded by trimmed black pubic hair.

Erik looked over Logan's naked body as well and grabbed at his pulsing penis, stroking it gently back and forth. "You want to know something?" he inquired.

"What's that?" Logan asked, reaching out to take Erik's stiff pole in his grip.

"I've been wondering what you looked like naked since the first time I saw you in class back in September." Erik knelt down and took Logan's full dick into his mouth.

As his cock disappeared inside Erik's mouth, Logan moaned. Erik's warm and wet tongue slid on the back of Logan's shaft as his lips sucked and pulled. "Oh...yeah...that's it," Logan encouraged his new friend.

Erik stroked Logan's full 7½ inches and sucked on the big, rounded tip. "You've got a great dick Logan." He pushed Logan's legs apart so he would widen his stance. Once they were opened, Erik slid in between Logan's legs, slurping and sucking on his hard cock.

Arching his back while thrusting his hips forward, Logan was thoroughly enjoying the pipe cleaning he was receiving from Erik. Here was a guy who clearly had done this before and it felt amazing. Yet, he wanted a turn to suck on some cock as well. Placing his hands on Erik's bare shoulders, Logan pushed gently until Erik stopped sucking on him. "Lay down. We can do a 69 on each other."

Erik looked up at Logan with mild surprise. "You have done this before!" He looked his new friend over as he rose from his knees. "Do you and your roommate fool around?" When Logan didn't speak up, Erik continued. "I bet you do. It's cool. I wish I had a roommate to fool around with." With that, Erik laid on the floor and waited for Logan to lay opposite him. Soon, both boys were sucking each other off as they lay side by side on the hard cement floor.

Logan had never sucked any other dick besides Aidan's, but he was thoroughly enjoying Erik's cock. In fact, in a way it was better for him because Erik's dick was shorter than Aidan's, which meant Logan could take the whole thing in his mouth.

Before long, as Logan pushed his face back and forth over Erik's dick while playing with his balls, Erik grunted briefly before exploding inside Logan's mouth. The taste was similar to Aidan's but different too; almost nutty in flavor and Logan swallowed all of it.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers