Sexual Secrets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Logan spurted his own spunk junk between Erik's wet lips while his new friend moaned in pleasure, excitedly swallowing everything Logan gave him.

When it was over, Erik stood up and quickly redressed, leaving Logan feeling a little uncomfortable and out of place as he sat on the floor. He was used to Aidan and being naked, cuddling together and just enjoying being in each other's company. Erik, on the other hand, seemed eager to move on. So, Logan gathered up his clothes and got dressed.

Erik stood by the door waiting for Logan to finish dressing, and as soon as that was done he said, "Well, that was fun Logan. If you ever want to fool around again, let me know."

"Ok," he responded, not because he wanted to but because he didn't know what else to say. Erik opened his door and Logan walked out with a final "bye" exchanged between the two. As he walked down the stairs, Logan couldn't help thinking that was some weird shit. It was fun to fool around with someone new but the awkward finish ruined the whole experience for him. As he made his way back to his own dorm, Logan wondered how Aidan had made out.

Surprisingly, Aidan was seated at his desk when Logan walked in the door. "What are you doing here?" he asked his roommate with amazement.

Aidan turned in his chair to face Logan. "Well...the same thing you are." Despite looking irritated, Aidan started firing questions of Logan. "What happened with you? Did you hook up with that kid? How was it?

Taking a seat on his bed, Logan started answering the questions Aidan asked of him. "Yeah, we went back to his room and messed around."

"Did you know him already or was that just a smooth move on your part?" Aidan asked, a slow smile creeping its way over his face.

"Actually, we are in English together. His name is Erik," Logan said.

"Ah. Well, how was it?" Aidan asked, keen to know all about his roommate's experience.

Logan paused, unsure of what to really say or how much to reveal. "Um...different."

This produced a loud cackle from Aidan. "Yeah -- sounds like my experience. What happened with you?" Aidan leaned forward in his chair to focus on Logan and hear all about his experience.

"Not a whole lot actually," Logan began. "We got to his dorm room and blew each other. I mean...it was nice and all, but as soon as we were finished he threw on his clothes and basically tossed me out of the room." He looked over at Aidan to see what he thought.

"Huh -- that's weird," Aidan said with a look that conveyed both a sense of sadness and disappointment. "He didn't want to hang out or anything?"

"No!" Logan answered quickly and adamantly. "It was like 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am'." He paused for a second to better organize his thoughts before continuing. "I think I kind of felt used, you know? I mean...in a way I don't care. We played around and I had fun, and that's that. But...I don't know...I guess maybe I'm just used to you and what we do together."

Aidan nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah -- me too."

There were several minutes of silence. Finally, Logan said, "Soooo...how was yours different? What did you do? She was pretty fucking hot, Aidan."

Aidan's smiled disappeared immediately as he looked sternly at Logan. "Yeah...well...it wasn't what I had expected. Let's just say that."

"What do you mean?" Logan inquired.

Taking a deep breath, Aidan took his time before answering. "Well...first of all...she wasn't a she."

"What do you mean?" asked Logan abruptly, looking completely confused.

Looking at his friend with a very dubious expression on his face, Aidan tried again. "What I mean is that...she," he paused in order to make every word deliberate. "She. Wasn't. A. She."

Suddenly, what Aidan was saying registered and Logan's mouth dropped open. "No way! Holy. Shit. Seriously? That girl...she was a...a..."

"A guy. Yeah, that's right." Aidan finally loosened up and started giggling. "The hottest fucking girl on campus is a guy. Who knew?" They both started laughing uproariously.

When the laughter subsided, Logan pressed on. "So, what happened?" He instantly wanted to know all the details.

"Well," Aidan began, rising from his chair to begin pacing back and forth, something he did often when he was thinking heavily or working through a situation. "We left the meeting and she -- he -- pulled me into the stairwell and we starting making out right there." He paused to reflect, then looked directly at Logan. "It was really fucking hot."

Sitting on the edge of his bed, Logan stared open-mouthed as he waited to hear more.

"So, we were going at it. Big time. I unhooked the bra and lifted her shirt." He paused again, either to reflect or steel himself for what was next. He looked at Logan. "They were a great pair of tits. I mean, fucking incredible. Not too big, not too small. Each one fit nicely in my hands." He stopped and looked down to inspect his hands. "Really nice nipples that poked out. Fucking perfect to suck on. And I did suck on them. I sucked on those things for all they were worth."

Logan was riveted. He couldn't wait to hear what came next.

"She -- I mean he -- reached down and started playing with my dick, you know? Undid my pants and everything, then got down and started sucking on my cock. Right in the stairwell!" Once again he paused. "Watching her -- oh, fuck it, him -- polish my knob was fucking awesome. I was so turned on that before I knew it I blew my load -- right inside her mouth. His mouth."

Giggling to himself, unable to contain it, Logan looked down at the floor. He felt bad for his roommate but, even so, he found the situation pretty damn funny.

"Of course," Aidan continued. "I didn't know she was a he at this point. I was thinking this was the first girl I had messed around with in a while. And the first girl other than Andrea in, like, a couple years."

After another pause while Aidan continued to circle back and forth in their room, Logan couldn't help himself from wanting to know more. "What happened then?"

Stopping in the middle of the room, he turned and looked directly at Logan. "Well, after I came, I reached down her pants. His pants. And that's when I found...you know..." He paused for a bit, lost in his own thoughts. "Even then I didn't get it. I mean, like -- I couldn't believe it was a dick. Even when he yanked down his pants and that thing came flying out at me. It was like a fucking dream."

"What did you do?" Logan asked in amazement.

Now Aidan started laughing uncontrollably. "You mean after I choked on my fucking tongue?" They both started laughing uncontrollably.

When the mood had settled again, Aidan recounted his experience. "To be honest Logan, I have to admit that after I got over the initial shock I was incredibly fucking turned on. She -- he -- had a nice pair of tits and a pretty decent cock. It was like the best of both worlds. I almost feel as though I had a threesome."

This produced another round of laughs from both boys. Finally, Logan asked, "You fucked him?"

"No," Aidan admitted. "But, you know what? I think I might have liked to." Then they both started laughing again. Then, Aidan finished his story. "He knew that I was in shock and unsure about what to do but said to keep him in mind if I was ever interested."

The next evening after dinner, as the roommates settled in to do some homework and get ready for their classes the following day, there was a knock on their door. Aidan rose and opened it to find Chuck Easton standing there. After pleasantries were exchanged Aidan invited him in.

"Look," Chuck began. "Sorry for bothering you guys but I was hoping to follow up regarding the Diversity Club yesterday and ask a few questions if neither of you mind."

"Sure," Aidan answered immediately as he took a seat at his desk while Logan, who had been resting on his bed sat up straight. "Have a seat Chuck," Aidan said, pointing to the open space on his bed.

Chuck offered his thanks and sat down. "Did you enjoy the meeting yesterday?" He offered this question to both boys, looking first at Logan and then over at Aidan.

"Yeah," Logan answered.

"Sure," said Aidan.

"Good," Chuck added. "First, I asked around today in order to find out where your room was. I hope you don't mind. I didn't have a chance to talk with either of you individually yesterday. You both -- well...made some new friends and disappeared." He chuckled to himself as the roommates grinned awkwardly and squirmed.

As an uncomfortable silence filled the room, Chuck continued. "Let me get to the point. We have a lot of people show up to the meetings in order to hook up with our members. We all understand that and accept it. Hell, in a way we promote it. It's nice to offer a safe place for...like-minded individuals to connect."

"Well," Logan began. "To be honest, that is exactly why we went to the meeting yesterday." He looked over at Aidan and could tell immediately that maybe he shouldn't have admitted that so openly.

"Yeah, I thought so," Chuck admitted. "It's completely fine. Really. We expect that. We are always glad to welcome anyone to the meetings and, from what I understand, you both hooked up. Congratulations."

When neither boy responded, Chuck looked over at Aidan and nodded his head. "Especially to you. Chrissy is a -- hmmm...very unique individual."

Logan started giggling, he couldn't help it. Aidan looked at his roommate with mild irritation at first but realized the whole situation was pretty damn funny and before long they were all laughing.

When they had all settled down again, Chuck addressed the real reason for his visit. "Look, I'm going to be blunt, okay?" he began. "I'm a senior and this is my last semester at college. I intend to make it a very memorable one." Chuck turned and looked directly at Logan. "I came here tonight because I'd like to mess around with you. In fact, what I really want is for you to ram your cock straight up my keister."

Aidan's mouth dropped to the floor in shock, but he was also a little jealous. "Why him? Why can't I ram my cock straight up your keister?"

Chuck turned to look at Aidan and smiled. "Because I'm interested in Mr. California here." Noticing Aidan's evident disappointment, Chuck spoke on. "Have you ever fucked anyone up the ass?" Then, realizing that might be a question better asked of both freshmen boys, he asked, "Have either of you?"

His question was met with silence, which was all the answer Chuck needed. He stood up and addressed both boys directly. "How about we make it a threesome, and you can both work on extending your, um...broader education?"

Logan and Aidan looked at each other in amazement. A very fortuitous situation had presented itself to them and they were excited to begin. They had wanted to try fucking a guy in the ass but never quite knew how to go about doing that. Now, quite conveniently, the opportunity arose for both of them.

"Let's do it," Aidan said enthusiastically.

When Chuck turned to look at Logan for an answer, he nodded his head and smiled. "I'm game."

"Excellent!" Chuck said as he rose from Aidan's bed. "Let's get you two out of those clothes. They have a habit of getting in the way of things."

Aidan jumped up from his desk and immediately started pulling his clothes off while Chuck turned his attention on Logan and helping him pull off the sweater he was wearing. Chuck rubbed his hands all over Logan's bare chest, then moved them down to unbutton the green Bahama shorts Logan was wearing. As Logan unzipped his shorts and stepped out of his Keds, Chuck worked his right hand under Logan's shorts to feel him up. He grabbed Logan's growing dick and gave it a nice, short squeeze before pulling the shorts down to let them fall to the floor.

When the roommates were naked they helped Chuck out of his clothes. Chuck stood a few inches over six feet, was broad shouldered and muscular with short dark hair that was gelled upwards in the front. When he was nude, Chuck revealed a very sizable boner with two rather large balls dangling below it and short, trimmed pubic hair.

As they all stood together naked, Chuck asked, "I assume you two have fooled around together?" Aidan and Logan both nodded. "I thought so," he continued. "You both seem very comfortable around each other naked."

For several minutes they all just stood in the middle of the dorm room inspecting each other's bodies and running their hands over one another. Chuck took turns looking the boys over and stroking their dicks. First Logan, then Aidan, and then Logan again as each boy rubbed on Chuck's naked physique.

"Come here boys," Chuck said as sat on Logan's bed. Aidan and Logan walked over and stood before Chuck with their rods pointing the way. Aidan's stiff cock jutted straight out in front while Logan's bent upwards a bit and curled slightly to the left.

Chuck reached out and seized both hard-ons. Logan's instantly disappeared inside his warm and waiting mouth while stroking Aidan at the same time. After a couple minutes, Chuck swallowed Aidan's cock while stroking Logan. And so it went, back and forth as Chuck sucked off both boys as they stood before him watching and moaning softly.

When the boy's dicks were both solid as rocks and deep shades of red, Chuck stood up. He didn't want anyone busting a nut just yet. "Your turn."

Logan and Aidan dropped down to their knees and took turns stroking and sucking on Chuck's sizable boner as he placed one hand on the top of each of their heads. "Yeah...that's it boys...suck that meat." After a few more minutes, Chuck added, "You boys have done this a time or two, haven't you?" He chuckled out loud as he watched them take turns working him over.

Running his hands through both their hair, Chuck watched as the boys took turns servicing him. He reached down and grabbed his dick, stroked it a few times and slapped it against Logan's cheek. "You like this thing don't you?"

"Yeah," came Logan's soft reply as he looked up at Chuck.

Pivoting just slightly, Chuck smacked his boner over Aidan's mouth. "How about you?"

"I fucking love it," Aidan answered.

Letting go of his hard-on, it sprung forward and the boys resumed their work. Chuck had Aidan by the hair and pulled him down a little so he could lick and suck on his balls while Logan jerked and sucked on his cock.

A short time later, Chuck grabbed his dick and started stroking it again. "Get up boys. It's time to educate you."

As the roommates rose together, Chuck reached out and brought Logan into a tight embrace. They kissed fiercely for a couple minutes as Chuck ran his hands all over Logan's nude frame and grabbed his butt cheeks. He squeezed Logan so hard that the younger boy had nowhere to move and ended up standing on the tops of Chuck's feet as he was wrapped in a tight grip and being rubbed against the older boy.

"I want you to fuck me. Right now," he told Logan when their lips separated. "You got a condom?"

"Yeah -- sure," Logan responded, stepping off Chuck's feet and turning toward his dresser. He opened the top drawer, shuffled some clothes about, and eventually pulled out a wrapped condom. They were part of a pack of condoms Logan had purchased just before heading off to college the previous summer.

"Great," Chuck said. "Now, put that thing on and come over here." Chuck bent forward over Logan's bed so that his ass stuck out behind him. "When you're ready, slide it in nice and easy for me."

Not having any idea what to do, but assuming it must be like fucking a pussy, Logan stood behind Chuck, quickly slid the condom on his hard cock and slowly, gently began to push his dick inside Chuck's tight little asshole.

Groaning out, Chuck took a deep breath and relaxed his muscles, allowing Logan to slip easily inside. The sensation Logan felt was beyond wonderful. Chuck's asshole was very tight and Logan had never felt anything so good in his life. "Uhhh...shit," he said after a few pumps, once his cock fully penetrated the older boy. Then, after a few more pumps, Logan added, "This feels so fucking good. Oh, my God. It's so tight. Oooohhhh...shit man."

All Aidan could do was stand beside his friend and watch while pulling on his dick just to give him something to do. In a way, Aidan was a little jealous that Logan was getting all the attention, although he had to admit being very turned on as he watched his best friend fuck another guy in the ass.

Grabbing Chuck's ass cheeks with both hands, Logan rammed his dick in and out of the older boy's sphincter while his balls made the usual smacking sound. Before long, the intense pressure Logan felt as he slid his cock back and forth caused his legs to begin shaking uncontrollably while Chuck's moaning grew louder and louder. Unable to hold out any longer, Logan's dick erupted in a fusillade of semen.

He looked over at Aidan as he was cumming with a look of pure ecstasy on his face. Aidan smiled in response, only able to imagine just how great it felt. "Oh -- OH -- OHHHH! Shit...fuck...oh, yeah," gasped Logan as he spewed a mess inside the condom.

"Whoa, Logan. Fuck yeah," Aidan cheered as Logan's face contorted to look like he was in pain. Aidan loved that look on his friend. He knew just how great Logan felt when his face scrunched up like that. Aidan thought it was the best look in the world.

As Chuck remained in position, bending over Logan's bed and tugging on his cock, he turned his head slightly and spoke to Aidan. "Ok, dude. Your turn."

Aidan needed no further encouragement. As Logan pulled out slowly, turning aside to peel off the very full condom, Aidan went to retrieve one of his own. When he was wrapped and ready to go, Aidan moved in and slowly pushed his hard dick inside Chuck's ass.

"Wow -- holy shit. You weren't kidding," Aidan said as he turned to look at Logan who was standing next to him wiping off his prick as he nodded enthusiastically.

Aidan humped and pumped while feeling the older boy all over as Chuck jerked his meat underneath. Logan stepped closer and ran a hand over his friend's ass, feeling it move back and forth. Aidan encouraged him, "Yeah, rub my ass. Stand behind me."

Logan brought his naked body against Aidan's, then ran his hands over his roommate's back as Aidan continued to pound Chuck's ass. Shortly, Aidan groaned out loud as he pulled his hard dick out from Chuck's asshole. "Ahhh...oh, yeah. Here it comes...UH -- oh, fuck," he exclaimed as white spurts of jizz shot inside the condom.

Aidan stood up and turned toward Logan as his prick's little body bag filled full of hot goo. He reached out and grabbed Logan by the shoulder for support. "Oh, man..."

When his dick had finally emptied, Aidan stepped back and tugged the condom off. Logan reached down and cleaned his friend's dick with the same towel he had used on himself.

Chuck stood up and turned around in time to see this, and thought it was a very sweet and loving thing that Logan did. He briefly wondered just how close these two roommates really were. But his dick was very large and deep red and he was too preoccupied with cumming to give any of that much thought. He was ready to explode.

"Get on your knees. Both of you," Chuck commanded. The boys complied, getting down on their knees in front of him as he beat his meat. It wasn't long before Chuck spread his legs wide and announced, "I'm gonna fucking cum on both of you. Get ready."

Instantly, sperm flew out of Chuck's dick in all directions. Some landed in Logan's sandy-colored hair just as more shot out and hit Aidan in the face. Chuck steered his erupting prick like a pro, making sure to hit each of the boys in turn.

"Oh, yeah..." Chuck cried as more semen flew out to hit the boys. One spurt landed on Logan's forehead as Chuck moved slightly to squirt some into Aidan's open and waiting mouth, who promptly swallowed it. When he was done, Chuck panted, "Come on. Somebody suck this thing clean."