Sexual Secrets Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they made their way south, Aidan said, "I need Dunkin'," referring to Dunkin' Donuts, a coffee and donut fast food chain that was ubiquitous throughout the New England region.

Logan giggled at his friend. "You're not in Massachusetts anymore my friend. We don't have those out here."

Shock and surprise registered across Logan's face. "What? But, America runs on Dunkin'," he said, repeating the familiar slogan.

"Um, no," Logan answered immediately. "New England may run on Dunkin', but the rest of the world runs on Starbucks. Better get used to it, especially as that is where you'll be working this summer."

They continued on and when Logan pulled into his circular driveway Aidan's mouth fell open. "You...you live here?" he asked incredulously. "This...is your house?"

"Um...yeah," was the only response Logan gave.

"Holy. Shit," marveled Aidan as he scanned the lush lawn and turned to face the rather opposing structure Logan called home. It was bigger and grander than anything he had ever seen but decided to keep quiet as it seemed to make his friend uncomfortable.

Once inside, Logan introduced his mother to Aidan as she offered a limp hand and slurred a whispered greeting before collapsing back into the plush cushions on the couch. Logan shook his head in disgust as Aidan tried to suppress a slight giggle.

Then it was up the stairs and right, down the hall to the last room on the right, which opened into a very large bedroom that was partially situated on top of the garage below and looked down on the circular driveway. Logan's room had a queen-size bed, its own bathroom, and two large windows that let the abundant sunshine filter through. In addition, there was a desk and two large, comfortable sitting chairs with a 55 inch plasma screen tv on the far wall. After Logan shut and locked his door, he practically tackled his friend onto the bed.

Within seconds, clothes were tossed and groping commenced. Over the next several hours, the two friends sucked on one another, licked and fingered each other's asses, and swallowed buckets of cum before enjoying a long, leisurely bath together. It was just about the most fun they had ever had together.

Leaning back against Aidan's bare chest in the bathtub, Logan ran his hands down his friend's wet legs as Aidan wrapped his arms around his roommate and kissed his neck, watching as his friend's limp dick float about in the water. He reached down to take hold of it as Logan turned his face upwards to kiss him.

They lingered so long in the tub that by the time they got out both of them looked like a couple of prunes. When they were drying off, Logan asked, "Well...welcome to California. What would you like to do first?"

"Suck your dick," Aidan replied at once.

Chuckling loudly Logan said, "You've already done that. A couple of times actually."

"Yes, and I want to do it again," his friend said, walking to him before getting on his knees. Aidan had always loved Logan's penis, especially the large, rounded tip. He reached out and took it in his mouth as Logan exhaled and ran his hands over Aidan's head and shoulders.

It amazed Logan that no matter how many times he shot a load, Aidan could always get him hard. He simply attributed that to being young, hung and full of cum, but he was so glad he had someone like Aidan to play around with. It was just one of the many reasons Logan loved his roommate.

Since the end of the semester, Aidan had been much more attentive to Logan's needs. He didn't know why, but he sensed a change in his friend and he was the happy recipient of Aidan's tender affections. Now was just another example as Aidan took his time licking Logan's shaft, kissing his balls and stroking him tenderly before sucking on the tip of his penis.

Before too long, the usual sensation ran through Logan as his body tensed up in expected climax and his breathing became heavier. Aidan' place his friend's entire dick in his mouth and waited as he slowly wiggled his tongue around inside. Quickly, Logan grunted and Aidan felt the warm goo infiltrate his mouth and slide down his throat as he tasted his friend's spunk.

Logan's ass shuddered briefly as he came. He spread his legs wide and pushed his cock further inside Aidan's mouth wide grabbing a handful of his roommate's hair. After ejaculating, Logan bent down and began kissing his friend on the top of his head.

When he was finished, Aidan gave his buddy's cock one more suck, lick and kiss, then stood up so the two of them could embrace and kiss.

"Your turn," Logan announced when they parted.

"Nah -- I'm good," Aidan replied. "That was just for you."

Logan was so stunned all he could do was stare blankly at his friend. This had certainly never happened before. Aidan was always all about the next experience. But, Logan stood there in silence as his friend smiled, kissed him on the cheek and began to get dressed. There was no doubt that something had changed in Aidan.

After both boys had thrown on some clothes, Logan pursued his inquiry from before. "Well...what would you like to do now?"

Flashing his mischievous grin, Aidan said, "I want to go to that nude beach of yours."

Logan snapped his head back and laughed, "I knew it!"

An hour later they were back in the car and headed toward San Gregorio beach. This had always been a place of solitude for Logan when he was growing up. A place all his own where he could come and sort out his thoughts, and he had never shared it with anyone. Yet, this time he was happy and eager to share it with Aidan.

They parked and found their way to one of the many picnic benches. They had thought to grab some sandwiches and drinks on the way over, and as they ate Aidan sat and looked all around him. "Jesus, it is so beautiful here."

"Yeah," Logan conceded. "It's always been one of my favorite places."

After their food had been consumed and disposed of, it didn't take Aidan long to get comfortable as he stripped off his clothes and made his way onto the beach with Logan close behind. When they were both naked, they raced each other into the water and spent the next hour splashing around as various people walked about on the sand.

As they both had jobs to attend to early the next day, they headed back to Logan's house as the sun began its last desperate attempt to stay visible. They grabbed a quick bite to eat and went to bed early.

The next several weeks passed by in a blur for both boys as they worked at Starbucks nearly every day and spent their free time roaming around the San Mateo area or locked up in Logan's bedroom entertaining themselves in various ways.

In all that time, Aidan had only seen Logan's dad once -- a brief and curt hello one morning as they headed out to work. If Logan's dad had any suspicions about them he kept it to himself, but he was hardly ever around and really had no idea what went on at home while Logan's mother breezed along from one place to another as if in some trance.

On a few occasions the boys drove over to San Gregorio beach to hang out naked and have some fun. On one visit, Logan took Aidan into one of the many little alcoves along the beach where they played around and jerked off together. As they both loved being naked and jerking off, this beach was heaven. There were so many places to escape, whether to watch others walk on the sand or just mess around together.

To celebrate the Fourth of July, the friends decided to go to the beach on their next full day off and make a day of it with swimming, grilling burgers and hanging out naked. This simple decision would change the course of their relationship.

When they had finished grilling and eating their food, putting the left-overs back in a cooler and depositing that in the trunk of the car, Logan and Aidan made their way back to the beach and stretched out on their towels. They had gotten so accustomed to being naked that neither one seemed to even notice anymore. They sat up watching the waves crash the shore and casually scanned the people who wandered up and down the beach. Naturally, there were more men than woman and certainly a greater number of older people than younger, but that was to be expected.

Towards the middle of the afternoon a group of guys arrived. They could be heard coming down the road, loud music emanating from the car. When they had parked, all five of them seemed to jump out of the car at once and clothes went flying everywhere as they laughed and joked together. One of them grabbed a large cooler as the others fled to the water.

The group looked to be in their early or mid-twenties, and Logan and Aidan sat there watching them splash about in the ocean tossing a football around. Aidan loved to look at naked people, he always had, and watching these five guys run about with their respective parts all swaying around excited him greatly.

Logan had seen enough and laid back on his towel, feeling the warmth of the sun cover every part of his exposed body. Aidan continued to watch and eventually realized that those boys had taken notice of him and Logan as well. He didn't think anything of it until one of them walked over about fifteen minutes later.

"Hey," was all the guy said. Logan sat up on his elbows as Aidan gave a wave of his hand. This boy was about the same height as Aidan, but with the same sandy-colored hair as Logan and a very nice size penis sloped in front of him. "You wanna come hang out with us?"

Aidan turned to Logan and shrugged his shoulders. When Logan shrugged his right back, Aidan turned his head to the guy and answered for both of them, "Sure."

For the next hour or so, all the boys splashed about in the water getting comfortable with each other. Names and little bits information were casually exchanged and, indeed, each of the boys were in their early to mid-twenties, the oldest being twenty-seven -- a big, burly sort of guy.

When they came out of the water, the cooler opened up and beer was evenly distributed. Logan and Aidan were initially reluctant to take any as they hadn't brought some of their own. They couldn't -- neither one of them was legal. But the group encouraged them to take "as many as you want" and assured them it was perfectly okay as they had plenty more back at the car.

Under ordinary circumstances, a group of seven guys hanging out naked and drinking beer might be cause for alarm, but not at San Gregorio beach. It was just par for the course, and every boy was enjoying themselves immensely, having a fun time hanging out together in a loose circle on the sand getting to know one another.

As time passed, with more and more alcohol being consumed, all the boys seemed to relax and it became very obvious that the group was checking out Logan and Aidan. Their eyes roamed up and down each boy's naked body, taking in the size and shape of their penises, just as Logan and Aidan began scanning the others as well.

At first it didn't bother Logan so much, and Aidan seemed particularly eager to please as he leaned back on his arms and spread his legs wide to give everyone a full view. But eventually, Logan noticed one of the boys, named Kevin, staring intently at him -- his eyes wandering up and down Logan's nude frame. Truthfully, it was hard not to stare when everybody was letting everything hang out so freely. Yet, after a bit, Logan started to feel increasingly uncomfortable as Kevin kept a fixed stare on him, all the while fiddling with his ever-increasing member.

"So," began the guy named David, the apparent leader of this little band of brothers. "What brings you boys out here today?"

As always, Aidan led the discussion. "Well, we had a day off and decided to spend it out here."

"Wise choice -- wise choice," said another boy named Chase, a medium-sized guy with a very long penis.

"How articulate, Chase. Although, at this point I'm impressed you can even speak," said David chuckling to himself. Turning to look at his new acquaintances, David continued by pointing a finger at Aidan. "Where did you say you are from, cuz you don't sound from around here?"

Nodding his head, Aidan announced, "I'm from Massachusetts. I'm out here visiting my roommate for the summer." He reached out to pat Logan's right leg.

"Ah -- right. I remember now," David replied. "Have you guys come here often this summer?"

The large, beefy guy -- named Tony -- burped loudly. "I cum here often. I also cum over there, and over there, and over there," he declared while pointing to various locations on the beach. "But, I prefer to have a little help in the matter." He burped again and everyone laughed.

Aidan couldn't resist asking, "Do you guys...um...you know..."

"Play around?" answered Chase automatically. He took turns looking at Aidan and Logan.

"Yeah," answered Aidan enthusiastically.

The group of boys exchanged sly glances with each other while smiling and winking. "Maybe," said David. "A lot of people play around out here. It's one of the best things about this beach."

"Bullshit," belted Tony before belching again. "It's the best fucking thing about this beach!"

When a few more minutes had passed, David asked without hesitation, "I assume you two play around together?"

Both Aidan and Logan nodded their heads. They had nothing to hide, particularly in front of a group of guys who very clearly messed around together as well.

"I see," David said. "Are you together?" When both boys looks slightly confused David elaborate. "Are you a couple? Dating? Exclusive?"

This was something neither Logan nor Aidan had ever given much thought to. They were roommates, that was it. Roommates who messed around and clearly liked each other, but as far as anything else they were both unsure.

Picking up on their immediate silence and uncertain countenance, David seemed to read their minds. "Ah, I see. You're still trying to figure it all out. That's cool."

Just like that, without any real knowledge or forethought, this guy that Aidan and Logan had only just met was quickly able to sum up their relationship together. They clinked beers and kept drinking.

A good while later, after many more cans of beer, Aidan and Logan were feeling exceptionally good and really relaxed in the company of the other guys. The little group of five friends also seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves as they all sat around each other in a circle, some of them starting to pull and tug on their sprouting cocks as they stared openly at each other.

Aidan lost count of how many beers he had drunk, which was never a good sign, and Logan was now tipping over quite noticeably to one side. For just a brief moment, Aidan wondered how the hell they were going to get home as neither were in any condition to drive, when Tony got up and announced he was going for a little stroll on the beach.

"Ha," Kevin declared. "You're going to jerk off somewhere."

"Actually," David called out. "Why don't we all go find a little place to fool around?" He looked over at Logan and Aidan, addressing them directly as the other guys slowly got up and began walking away. "You guys want to join?"

Aidan and Logan exchanged brief looks. "Sure," Logan answered. "Why not?" With that, Aidan hopped up shakily, balanced himself and then reached down to help his friend rise.

The whole group initially walked up the beach together, but the further along they walked the greater the distance became between them until Logan and Aidan were separated by quite a gap. Aidan was walking alongside Tony and a guy named Brandon, and they appeared to be deliberately walking slower than the others.

In the other group, David walked with an arm around Logan's shoulders as Chase and Kevin kept close by. Soon, they were all well out of range of the parking lot heading toward one of the many secluded little nooks along the beach that served as private spots for people to partake in various activities.

Before Aidan knew what was happening, Logan had disappeared completely from view. Brandon was next to him pulling hard on his erect cock and staring down at Aidan's flaccid member. When he looked around quickly, Aidan noticed he was isolated. The only other people he could spot were way off in the distance. A very bad feeling cut through his inebriated mental state causing an immediate desire to escape.

Tony stopped abruptly and rounded on Aidan as Brandon reached down to grab at their new friend's penis. "I'm gonna suck on that for a bit," Brandon declared, dropping to his knees and swallowing Aidan's dick.

"Why don't you play with mine," Tony offered, and not having any idea what else to do or where to go or even how to begin locating Logan, Aidan took Tony's stiffening member in his hand and began stroking it.

Unable to stop his prick from getting hard, Aidan's boner rose out in front of him as Brandon slurped on it. On his knees sucking Aidan off, Brandon tugged fiercely on his own woody while Tony thrust his hips out for Aidan to play with him better.

All at once, Tony pushed Aidan down hard as Brandon rose from the sand. Temporarily confused, his mind a jumbled haze unable to process what was happening, Aidan slowly got up on his knees just as Tony stepped around and rammed his hard cock down Aidan's throat.

Brandon and Tony took turns stuffing their rigid dicks in and out of Aidan's mouth as he remained on his knees unable to move and increasingly worried about his situation -- and growing more and more scared about Logan. Tony reached out and grabbed the back of Aidan's head as he pumped his face. "Ahhhh...that's it, mother-fucker. Take all of it."

"Yeah, give it to him good," Brandon encouraged as he stroked himself and watched the show. Then it was his turn to face-fuck Aidan while Tony watched and jerked off.

Suddenly from a distance, Aidan heard a scream and immediately knew it was his friend. His heart started racing out of control and, despite the alcohol he had consumed, Aidan was instantaneously sober and clear-eyed. As he began to rise, Tony aggressively pushed him back down on the sand.

"Just stay the fuck where you are and keep sucking. I'm close to cumming," Tony instructed harshly.

Pushing Tony's hard cock out of the way, Aidan rose quickly. "Where the fuck is Logan?" he demanded.

Brandon laughed at him. "Don't worry about him. He's just getting some special attention, that's all."

"Yeah," chimed in Tony. "He's getting some quality lovin', so how about you give us the same." Tony brought his right knee up and connected it with Aidan's nut sack.

Howling in pain and shock, Aidan dropped to the ground clutching his balls as Tony and Brandon laughed uproariously. Rolling around on the sand as his balls pleaded for mercy, Brandon reached down and lifted him up by the hair. When Aidan was level with Brandon's dick, Brandon slammed it down his throat once again.

Very quickly, Aidan became filled with a hatred and anger he had never known. He was done being scared. He needed to find Logan and nothing was going to stop him. Having no plan of action, Aidan did the first thing he could think of -- clamping his teeth into Brandon's stiff prick while at the same time leveling an uppercut to his balls.

Brandon grunted out loud, then followed that with a wailing scream while Aidan locked his jaw down on the guy's meat. Brandon couldn't move, he was paralyzed, which was fine by Aidan as he pounded his fist into Brandon's scrotum twice more very quickly.

As Brandon's eyes rolled to the back of his head he started to fall, and that was when Aidan finally unclenched his teeth and quickly rose. Tony stared blankly at him, trying to figure out what had just happened to his friend as Brandon crumpled in a heap on the sand. Aidan gave Tony no time to digest anything, taking two steps forward and punching him squarely in the face.

A loud cracking sound was followed by blood spurting out everywhere as Tony sunk to his knees. Covering his face with his hands, Tony yelled out as Aidan kicked him as hard as could in the gut before a final kick to the groin, which promptly caused Tony to barf all over himself.