Sexual Secrets Ch. 08

Story Info
A harrowing ordeal proves to be a turning point.
9.6k words
4.71
6k
2

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers

Two young, good looking boys stood together inside their dorm room at a small liberal arts college in Central Maine wrapped in a warm embrace. One of them was Aidan Simmons, who stood nearly six feet tall with a slightly muscular build that accompanied his dark brown hair and green eyes. He was the more relaxed and carefree of the two with an easy sense of himself and his surroundings, although at this moment he was anything but calm.

The other boy was Logan Temple, who was from California and at first glance had struck Aidan as a "surfer dude" with his faintly curled dirty blond hair and very slender frame. He stood a few inches shorter than his roommate and always smelled of something tropical, which Aidan later found out was the body wash Logan used. He, too, was feeling anxious and somewhat sad.

Over the course of their freshmen year of college, these two boys had discovered they shared much in common, from being born just a few days apart to watching porn and jerking off. Amid all the changes and discoveries that year, Aidan and Logan had bonded in ways few boys ever do, and from that came a deep affection for one another.

Months earlier, Logan had come to terms with his feelings for Aidan and admitted honestly and openly that he was in love with his roommate. Aidan had taken a little longer to find his way to the same place as his friend, but that had happened just as their freshman year was coming to a close. Unfortunately, Aidan hadn't yet been able to convey his feelings to Logan. He had tried, but the words just wouldn't seem to come out of his mouth.

Now, their freshman year of college had ended and both boys were about to depart. Although their separation would only last a couple weeks, as they had arranged to spend the summer together, they were still reluctant to distance themselves.

They shared one last, lingering and tender kiss goodbye from the sanctuary of their dorm room. Both boys had knots in the pit of their stomach. Neither could help feeling the imminent absence of the other in a very acute and profound way.

When their lips parted and they stared into each other's eyes, Aidan smiled and tried again to convey how he felt about his best friend.

"Logan, I...I...oh, Christ," Aidan began, as he wanted desperately to tell Logan he loved him, that he was in love with him. He wanted to say it -- needed to say it -- and yet the words remained elusive. At last, all he could manage was, "I...I'm going to miss you so much."

Logan exhaled and bit his lower lip as tears filled his eyes. "I'm going to miss you too. I don't want to leave." A single tear slowly spilled down his left cheek.

Feeling himself grow weak in the knees, Aidan pulled his friend into a tight embrace as he placed his warm mouth on Logan's lips. For several more minutes, hearts beating fast and as one, the two boys remained locked together kissing.

"I have to go," Logan said when they had separated. "I'm going to miss the shuttle."

Nodding quickly, Aidan released his grip and bent down to begin gathering his belongings. "I'm not staying here alone. That would feel...I don't know. Weird."

The two roommates headed out the door quickly and made their way to the main parking lot by the Student Center to await transportation. Logan would be taking the college shuttle down to Portland, Maine and then a 747 that would fly him out to San Francisco, while Aidan would grab a quick sandwich in town while awaiting the arrival of his mother and a long car ride back to his home in Massachusetts.

With a final handshake and a nod, the boys parted with promises to keep in touch through texting. Logan hopped on the shuttle and plopped down in the third seat from the front on the left-hand side. From there he could watch Aidan slowly shuffle his way into town and he chuckled to himself.

As he looked out the window to watch his friend walk, Logan realized again just how much he cared for Aidan -- how much he loved Aidan and how much he was in love with Aidan. He had never felt this way about anybody in his life. Up until he met Aidan, Logan had never even so much as seen another guy naked much less messed around with one. But, whatever it was about Aidan -- his genuine attitude, his infectious personality and dazzling smile, his gorgeous body and fabulous penis -- Logan had lost his heart. He knew it, and all he could do was hope that at some point Aidan might feel the same way. As it was, Logan was just happy to have Aidan as a roommate and someone to fool around with. For now, that was enough.

The very next day, as Aidan began two weeks of quality time at home with his mother before flying out to the west coast for the rest of the summer, Logan started looking for summer employment for both of them. By some miracle, Logan's father had been gracious enough to allow Logan to drive his third car, a silver Lexus Hybrid worth almost $100,000 that he had paid cash for. One of many financial acquisitions his father loved to boast about.

Logan lived in the Hillsborough Heights section of San Mateo, about 25 minutes south of San Francisco on the west side of the Bay in Silicon Valley. He lived with his mother and father in a very luxurious 5-bedroom Colonial-style house on Ascot Road with a perfectly manicured lawn and hedges that bordered a circular driveway. From his bedroom at one end of the second floor, Logan could just make out the Bay in the distance and had spent many long and lonely nights watching the lights come on across town as the sun's lingering rays shimmered across the water.

Coming home was never easy for Logan, especially as his father was frequently absent and his mother was always imbibing alcohol and prescription pills. Honestly, she was never around either -- at least not in any socially conscious sort of way. Logan also had two older brothers, but he hardly ever saw them either as they hated to come home just about as much as Logan did. However, as the youngest and still in college, Logan didn't have the luxury of living on his own yet.

As he drove around the neighborhood keeping an eye out for some kind of easy summer employment, Logan eventually got onto 82, or the El Camino Real, which was one of the two major thoroughfares that bisected the Bay Area on the west side. He shortly exited off the highway and made his way to the nearest Starbucks he could find.

It was a place Logan had visited numerous times before, situated in a strip mall between Le Boulanger and Noah's New York Bagels right near San Mateo central park on 4th Avenue -- or Dartmouth Road to all the locals. Just pulling in the parking lot brought back nice memories for him. This had been one of the places he escaped to when he needed to get out of his house and away from his parents. It also happened to be the place where he had gotten laid the first time -- with Bridgette Conway, right in the backseat of one of his father's earlier cars.

Walking inside the establishment, as the cool air hit his face, Logan instantly saw a sign on the entrance door advertising HELP WANTED. Underneath was written, "Summer only," and he immediately decided to inquire.

The place was busy but not packed, pretty much the way it always seemed to be at any Starbucks. When he inquired about a job he was referred to the manager in the back. Logan waited to grab his Java Chip Frappuccino, then headed down the short hall that led to the manager's office in the rear of the building. A tall man with broad shoulders, a military haircut and a look of absolute authority rose to greet him.

"Sit down," the gentleman directed as he sat back in his own seat. Logan sat in the only chair available, which was right in front of a spotless desk. He looked up to see the man's eyes boring into him. "My name is Mr. Sallow. Brian Sallow, and I'll get straight to the point. I'm only interested in summer help. If you're looking for something else you'll have to keep on looking." He fixed a stern gaze on Logan as he waited for an answer.

"That's fine," Logan replied, rather weakly and feeling considerably intimidated.

The manager raised his right eyebrow. "What's fine? Be specific."

Logan's mouth dropped open and he immediately regretted walking into the office. "Summer help. That...that's what's fine. That...um...that's what I need," he stammered.

"Fine," Mr. Sallow announced with a curt nod of his head. He then proceeded to discuss all the pertinent information regarding salary, which would be the $12.00 minimum wage for employers who had 25 employees or less, and benefits, which would be nothing. He then spent the next ten minutes detailing the expectations he had for all employees and stressed, on multiple occasions, the need to arrive promptly for work.

The manager finished his little monologue by saying, "We work as a team here. You will be one spoke on the wheel and I require all spokes working at the same pace and moving in the same direction. If that sounds like something you can handle, then you're hired. If it doesn't, then you can move on."

Despite this man's abrupt approach, Logan couldn't help but like the guy. There was something beneath the rough and rigid exterior that suggested there was more to Mr. Brian Sallow than just a military background.

Logan smiled, which briefly surprised Mr. Sallow as he tried to project impatience. Yet, when Logan extended his hand and said, "I'll take it," a sly smile curled its way up the side of the manager's face and he stretched out his own hand to shake.

"Fine," Mr. Sallow repeated. "When can you start?"

Needing no time to think about it, as there was nothing at home for him except an absent father and an inebriated mother, Logan answered, "Right now if you want."

This produced a booming laugh from the manager and he smiled broadly, "You're my kind of worker Logan." Then, as an afterthought he asked half-jokingly, "You don't have any friends, do you?"

Now it was Logan's turn to smile. "As a matter of fact, I do. But he can't start for a couple weeks."

"Is he anything like you?" the manager inquired with a look of doubt.

"Yes, sir. We're pretty much identical," Logan stated with a knowing smile.

"Well, tell him he's hired. I can use the help. I'm having the damnedest time finding workers. Kids don't seem to want summer jobs anymore. God-damned country's going to the dogs," Mr. Sallow stated matter-of-factly. "As for you, tomorrow is good enough. Be here at 5:00am sharp for training. I hope you're a quick learner -- you need to be." With that, the manager extended his hand a final time and swiveled around to start typing on his laptop as Logan got up and walked out of the building.

As soon as he had reached the car Logan texted Aidan to tell him the good news, feeling that the summer was off to a great start. He would have had a much different reaction if he had known what his best friend was up to at that precise moment.

Three thousand miles to the east in Framingham, Massachusetts, Aidan lay naked in bed next to his long-time high school sweetheart Andrea. She had come over unexpectedly that morning and had put Aiden in a tight spot.

They had been in his room talking and catching up on the last few months when he left to use the bathroom. Upon returning, Andrea was lying on his bed completely naked with her legs spread and her pussy glistening and ready for use. Aidan stopped abruptly in the doorway completely unsure how to proceed. But when Andrea started playing with herself, which caused his dick to sprout, Aidan locked his door and stripped naked.

Remarkably, any lingering doubts Aidan might have had about his feelings for Logan disappeared during sex with Andrea. While it was physically pleasing, just like most every other ejaculation he had experienced, there was definitely something missing -- something more that he shared with Logan. Something he had only ever shared with Logan, which was an emotional connection.

The final nail in the coffin was when Aidan thought about his best friend naked while he pumped Andrea's pussy for all it was worth. He was simply going through the motions and that was all. Of course, Andrea could tell -- she was no dummy. In fact, she was the one who had told Aidan he was in love with his roommate in the first place, months earlier. Yet, at the moment she didn't care. She wanted a piece of Aidan. One more romp in the hay, so to speak. One last memory for her to remember.

When they were finished, sitting up in Aidan's bed like they used to do in high school so he could stare at her voluptuous tits, Andrea started doing the talking for both of them.

"Look, I'm sorry about all that but I needed closure, okay?" She turned to look at Aidan who, like usual, seemed confused by the whole affair. "I know you don't love me. You never have. All we've ever really had was sex -- good sex, but your heart is definitely somewhere else now. I felt it when we were together way back over Thanksgiving break, and then saw it during Christmas vacation when you were here with Logan. But, just for once, I wanted something for myself."

She slid out of bed and started dressing as Aidan continued to sit there and watch. He didn't know what to say and, honestly, felt no need to say or explain anything. He hadn't started all this, she had.

When Andrea had finished putting her clothes on, she turned around to address Aidan with tears streaming down her face. This was something that had always made him feel uncomfortable and helpless, and Andrea knew it but was unable to stop.

"This is goodbye Aidan. I'll leave you alone from now on," she said softly through muffled sniffs. "I don't mean to cry, really I don't but I love you. I have always loved you so much. I always thought...hoped, actually...that someday you would love me too. I know now that will never happen and I need to let you go. For my own sanity I need to move on too, and now I can do that." She looked over at Aidan, who remained sitting up in bed looking uncomfortable.

"I do love you Andrea," he finally managed to say, but it was clearly not what Andrea wanted to hear.

"HA!" she exclaimed, wiping her eyes with her shirt. "Don't make me laugh. And don't pity me, I fucking hate that."

"Listen to me," Aidan demanded as he quickly rose out of bed and approached her in the buff. He took hold of her shoulders and talked to her as honestly as he had ever talked to anyone. "I do love you. A part of me will always love you Andrea. I just don't love you the way you want me to love you. And I'm not in love with you."

She looked at him with eyes moist from her tears and offered up a weak smile. "I know. And I should at least be satisfied to hear you say that. Unfortunately, it will take me a little longer to put aside my feelings. But...that did help a little. Thank you."

Wrapping her in his arms, they hugged for a long time. Aidan felt bad for being unable to return Andrea's love, especially as she had never asked anything of him. He was simply incapable of giving what little bit she did ask for. Yet, on the other hand, he felt elated -- free in a way he had never been. He was now able to give all of himself to his best friend Logan, and he was anxious to start that just as soon as possible.

When they separated, Andrea took a step back and looked Aidan in the eyes. "I'm never going to see you again, am I?" she asked.

Something about how she asked that question, the seriousness of it and the definite way it came out gave Aidan pause. He never thought beyond each day let alone the future. "I don't know," was all he could say.

Leaning in, Andrea kissed him tenderly on the lips one last time and then turned around. She stopped in the doorway and without turning back asked, "Have you told him yet?"

This time Aidan knew immediately what Andrea was asking. She wanted to know if he had told Logan how he felt about him. "No," he answered honestly, pausing briefly before continuing. "I...I've tried. I just can't ever seem able to get it out. I don't know why."

Andrea chuckled out loud, then pivoted around to face him. "I do," she said with authority. "It would make you vulnerable -- and that's not a position you ever liked to be in." She stared at him sympathetically.

It amazed him just how well, how completely, Andrea knew him. Aidan exhaled and waved his hands in the air to suggest that he didn't really know what to do about that issue. "I guess I'll tell him when the time is right. I don't know."

Looking at him with such longing, such unfulfilled desire, Andrea gave the last bit of advice Aidan would ever receive from her. "Go to Logan. Give him all the love you can Aidan. He deserves it. And so do you." Then she left. She was gone -- from his house and from his life. He would never see her again.

Two weeks later, Aidan's mom drove him into Boston to catch his flight. She was sad to have him leave so soon, but knew she had to let him go. Aidan was her only child and he would always belong to her, but now he also seemed to belong to someone else and his mother knew well enough to step back and let her son free.

It had been over the Christmas holidays that Aidan's mother had come to the same realization as Andrea when Logan came to visit -- the same time Logan began to deal with his feelings for Aidan in an honest way. Aidan's mom didn't care who her son was with, as long as he was happy. If that meant he was gay and chose to give his love to Logan, she didn't care. Her happiness was tied to her son's, and she was okay with that.

Aidan sat anxiously on United Airlines flight 330 out of Boston flying across the continent to San Francisco. He was excited to be on a plane, as he had only ever flew once before. He was excited to be traveling over the entire country and constantly looked out the small window by his seat to see the changing landscape thousands of feet below him. Most of all, he was excited to see Logan. He couldn't stop thinking about his friend and wanted nothing more than to be with him.

Disembarking the plane, Aidan started walking through the terminal to retrieve his luggage. From a distance, he spotted Logan standing on the side of the aisle waiting for him. They had texted one another as soon as Aidan's flight had landed, so each was on the lookout for the other.

Logan was dressed in faint red Bahama shorts, a checkered short-sleeved polo shirt and a pair of Keds on his feet -- the very familiar attire Logan always seemed to wear and it brought a huge smile to Aidan's face as the two boys advanced on each other.

When they were close, Aidan extended his hand in greeting but Logan shook his head while embracing his roommate in a tight squeeze and a passionate kiss on the lips.

Unable to move, Aidan returned Logan's affection warmly. His friend had never tasted so good -- had never felt so good in his arms either, and that produced the usual reaction inside Aidan's shorts.

When they separated, both boys were smiling broadly. It was obvious how happy they were to be together again. They kissed once more but much quicker this time as Aidan pulled away.

"We probably shouldn't do that in public," Aidan advised as he scanned the crowds of moving people to see if anyone was watching.

"Nah," Logan interjected. "You're in San Francisco now buddy! It's all good." He leaned in to give Aidan a peck on the cheek. "My God, I have missed you!"

Looking back at his friend, Aidan couldn't help but return a smile. "I've missed you too."

Retrieving his suitcase as soon as it slid down the shoot, Aidan followed Logan out the door and into the parking garage. "Whoa...sweet ride," he said as they walked up to the Lexus.

"Yeah -- it's my dad's," Logan answered with a wave of dismissal.

For the next thirty minutes Aidan's focus shifted from one thing to another as he tried to take in everything he was seeing. It was all so different. He had never seen the sun so bright before, and the way it sparkled on the Bay made his eyes water. The sky was so open and blue with hardly a cloud in sight, and the air smelled clean and fresh with just a hint of the sea.

DickSwett
DickSwett
262 Followers