All Comments on 'Sexual Secrets Ch. 13'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dpj49Dpj49almost 3 years ago

I’m gay not bi so way too much detail describing women to women sex. I know, that’s just me. I’ve liked the other installments.

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

As a pan guy I fucking love this story line. Trans earlier now this 😍🤤 incredible! Can’t wait for next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great long and hot saga of how two guy discover their mutual love for each other and fabulous gay sex.

strangeristalkingstrangeristalkingover 2 years ago

I think you should put this in a different category. I’ve really enjoyed the story but this random hetero scene took me out of it especially when it’s tagged as gay male.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

This has been one of the most entertaining stories I’ve read, absolutely loved it, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm with hutchison12 for this one, i hope that you've taken a break because you wanted to enjoy other things and not for the harsh comments of the last chapters. Your series was really a good one, i hope to read another chapter eventually.

monarc7monarc77 months ago

Whatever happened to that fraternity/group their RA (the one who caught them with their beds pushed together) suggested to them to join?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES