Sexual Secrets Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great fucking answer," Katie said. She stood up, grabbed the bong and placed it on an end table. "Go ahead then boys. Why don't you strip naked for us?"

"Yeah -- let us watch you take your clothes off. Everything. Nice and slow." Tiffany slid back to rest against the wall opposite their couch as Katie moved around to sit next to her.

Logan and Aidan exchanged looks and smiled. This was not the experience either of them had anticipated but...they were going to make the most of the situation.

Standing first, Logan took a couple paces forward and kicked off his Keds, a dark brown hue that perfectly matched the color of his Bahama shorts that evening. When he pulled off his navy blue polo shirt the girls whistled and gave a little cheer.

"Oh, look at that nice smooth chest. You're a little hotty Logan," came Katie's voice and it turned him on immeasurably.

"Let's see the rest of you," Tiffany chimed in, her long legs spread out in front of her as she smiled approvingly at him.

Smiling broadly, his mind a blur and feeling fine all over, Logan took another step and slid his shorts down to reveal a boner sprouting inside his boxers.

"Aw yeah! You're hard already. I fucking love it!" Tiffany sat up straighter against the wall and waited anxiously to see the rest.

"Come on baby," Katie encouraged. "Drop them and show us everything you got!"

Hooking his thumbs inside the boxers, Logan pulled down to let his stiff cock bounce straight up to greet the girls who cheered even louder this time.

"Oh baby!" Katie eyes flew open wide as she stared at Logan's package. "That's a great looking cock Logan. Look at the head on that thing." She turned toward Tiffany and poked her roommate in the arm with her elbow. "Man, I bet that feels good in your mouth, doesn't Aidan?"

"Play with yourself Logan," Tiffany added. "Show us how you do it. Give us a show."

Logan had fully immersed himself into the situation and was having a fabulous time. He took a couple more steps forward, squatted slightly and started beating himself off right in front of the two girls as they egged him on and cheered for more.

Not to be outdone, Aidan got up and started undressing as well.

"It's about fucking time," Tiffany called out. "Finally decided to join the show?"

Turning around to see his friend, Logan backed up and allowed Aidan center stage. "Your turn now buddy. Get naked for these fine young ladies," he said. Aidan chuckled and kept stripping. When he was naked the girls applauded loudly.

"Kiss each other -- come on!" Katie cheered. "Show us something. Feel each other up, start having fun together. Forget we're here."

"Yeah -- that's it. Do your thing," Tiffany teased. Leaning against the wall she spread her legs and began rubbing a hand in between.

The boys came together and started kissing passionately as their nude bodies pressed firmly against each other. Tongues darted inside their mouths while hands caressed their bodies -- and two hard dicks rested on one another as the girls offered up encouragement and soft moans of approval.

"That is so fucking hot!" Katie said. "Come on, it's our turn. Let's show these boys what we can do!" She stood up and pulled her top off, then reached behind her and unclipped her bra to let it fall to the ground. The boys stopped long enough to see her big set of tits jut out before them.

"Shit yeah!" Aidan said. "Nice tits!"

Katie rubbed her hands over her breasts and squeezed her nipples as the boys looked on, then she turned to help Tiffany up off the floor.

Bending her head, Tiffany sucked on Katie's tiny nipples while running a hand in between her roommate's legs. Katie moved her hands down and began unbuckling Tiffany's pants, then pulled them down to expose her roommate's nicely shaved black pussy.

Before anyone knew what was happening, both girls were completely naked with Tiffany's legs spread in the air and Katie in between licking her friend's snatch. Logan and Aidan stopped what they were doing to watch.

"Come over here and jerk that thing right in front of me." Tiffany was looking directly at Logan. "I want to see it up close." Logan walked right over and knelt on his knees next to Tiffany's face, tugging his dick as his balls bounced around underneath. "Mmm...that's nice," Tiffany said, lifting her face to kiss the large, rounded head of Logan's prick. "I bet that would feel nice inside."

"It does," Aidan chimed in while walking up on Tiffany's other side as Katie's face remained buried between her roommate's legs. He knelt down as well so that on either side of Tiffany there was a boy whacking off.

Katie stood up and started fingering herself. "Let's do a 69!"

"I will if they will," Tiffany answered.

"Done!" Logan stated emphatically. He rose and walked around to where Aidan was kneeling as the girls repositioned themselves on the carpeted floor.

Grabbing Aidan's hard cock, Logan gave a yank as his roommate toppled on top of him and the boys started wrestling and rolling around much to the amusement of the girls who laughed and cheered them on.

"That's it! Oh, my God -- you guys are fun!" Tiffany clapped as her smooth, silky black legs walked around them.

The girls lay on the floor with Katie on the bottom and Tiffany over her -- nice ass in the air -- as they started licking and sucking each other's pussies.

The boys settled down and turned on their sides, devouring each other's pricks immediately. They were both incredibly turned on and ready for release.

For the next several minutes all that could be heard was moaning and groaning as the girls ate one another out and the boys sucked cock.

Katie stuck a couple fingers in Tiffany's twat as she lapped at her friend's juices, while Tiffany dove her face deeper into Katie's muff and tickled her clit with a tongue.

When Tiffany came up for air she implored the boys, "Let me know when you're going to cum -- I wanna watch that."

Muffled assurances came from the boys as they played with each other's balls while sucking. It had never felt so great to be giving and receiving a blowjob while two beautiful naked girls fingered and slurped one another right next to them.

All at once Logan went rigid, took Aidan's dick out of his mouth and rolled over. "I'm gonna cum!" He had just enough time to get on his knees in front of Tiffany's face as spurts of white jizz flew out the tip of his prick onto her neck and chest. "UGH! OH FUCK! Ahhhh...mmmm...yeah, yeah, yeah...fuck yeah," he exclaimed as load after load dumped onto Tiffany.

Before he had finished, Aidan slid over. "My turn. Where do you want it?"

"Dump it on me," came Katie's voice as she moved her mouth away from her roommate's cunt long enough to speak.

Aidan positioned himself and jerked his stick for all it was worth. Within seconds, he also screamed out in pleasure as his seed spilled down onto Katie's voluptuous tits. "Oh Christ, man! Holy shit!"

"Aw...hell yeah," Katie said. "Look at that load!"

When both boys had drained their pipes, Tiffany offered up some instructions. "Rest up fellas -- I'm sure you can recharge quickly. In the meantime, watch us play for a while."

It was Logan and Aidan's turn to lean against the far wall as their newfound friends finger fucked and licked each other's pussy, pressing their bodies together and smearing the boys' load all over each other. Soon, they switched into the scissors position, legs entwined as their soft, wet vaginas brushed against one another.

Katie reached down and rubbed on her clit. "I wanna cum so bad baby," she said while looking into her friend's eyes. They smiled lustfully while grinding their hips together. "Make me cum Tiff -- make me cum!"

"Squirt your juice Katie baby. Squirt that shit right in my hole. I want you to cum on me." Tiffany started rubbing her clit vigorously. "Yeah -- that's it baby. Let's cum together. You and me -- come on."

Both girls arched their hips up and down as their pussy lips smacked and kissed one another, each massaging their clit in rhythm with their movements. Katie tipped her head back as her large breasts jutted outwards while Tiffany's long legs wound around her friend's body, squeezing tightly.

Katie looked over at the boys who sat mesmerized against the wall. "I'm gonna cum for you guys. Oh...yeah...I'm gonna cum so bad. OH -- here it comes!" Katie bucked her pussy hard against Tiffany's as the girls held onto each other's legs and screamed. "OH YEAH! YES!" Katie screamed.

Just then, Tiffany added her voice and the solo cries of passion became a duet. The boys had never heard anything as wonderful in their lives, turning their flaccid sticks back into rigid bean poles ready for more action.

As the girls screamed and writhed in each other's grip, black legs over white legs with their pussies grinding away as they climaxed, the boys started pulling on their dinks again. How could they not?

When the girls had finished they collapsed onto the floor breathing hard. Neither Logan nor Aidan knew what to do or what came next, so they just sat there playing with themselves.

Eventually Tiffany got up and walked to stand naked before the boys. What a body! She looked down as the boys jerked their meat. She squatted down in front of them and inserted two fingers into her hole. She was still so wet that her juices made squishing sounds as her fingers slammed in and out, and the boys grew increasingly excited.

Tiffany's little tits hardly moved, but her long black legs went up and down as she cupped a breast and kept ramming her muff. "I wanna watch you guys fuck."

The boys had done a lot together and with other people, but they had never fucked in front of anyone else. That was something they did in private, something just between the two of them. As Aidan stared silently at Tiffany, it was left to Logan to explain the situation.

"Um...just like you beautiful ladies...there are some things we only do with each other. Fucking is one of them," Logan stated.

Katie rolled over on her side to watch the boys sit there stroking their cocks as her roommate continue to finger herself. Unable to stop, Katie spread her legs wide and started rubbing on her clit.

"Ok. I can appreciate that," Tiffany answered. "There are some things that are meant to be private."

"What else do you want us to do?" Aidan asked, eager to keep the party going.

"Suck each other off," Katie answered. "I'm gonna sit on the couch and finger myself. Why don't you blow each other in front of me?"

"Great idea Katie baby," Tiffany agreed. "I'll join you. I'd like an up close and personal view of that myself."

And just like that the two girls positioned themselves on the couch and spread their legs wide. Tiffany's right leg resting on top of Katie's left leg as the boys stood up sporting nice boners. They walked forward to stand in front of the two girls.

Tiffany stretched out an arm. "Now, before you start...since we've all had that first orgasm...I want you boys to just stand there and play with yourselves a little bit while we play with ourselves."

Taking a step closer so that his knees hit the couch in between Tiffany's legs, Logan started slowly jerking his stick while cupping his balls. "Like this? Is this what you want to see?"

"That's exactly what I want to see Logan -- nice and slow. Let me see that beautiful big head on your cock turn shades of bright red." Tiffany reclined back into the couch. Her left hand squeezed one of her breasts as her right hand played with her pink snatch.

"And you," Katie said looking at Aidan, "You come right in front of me and do that. Let me look at your nice hard dick while you play with yourself."

Aidan followed her instructions and positioned himself between Katie's spread legs.

For quite some time, the quartet pleasured themselves. While Katie and Tiffany lay back on the couch with their legs spread and fingers sliding in and out of their wet holes, Logan and Aidan stood in front of them pulling on their pricks as they all watched each other. For the boys, this was perhaps the most erotic thing they had ever been a part of.

When Katie reached over and began playing with her roommate's pussy, Tiffany reciprocated as they both continued to watch the boys play with themselves. Without any instruction this time, Logan reached over and started jerking Aidan and, likewise, Aidan did the same for his friend.

The boys had always found it fantastic to jerk off with someone else but they had never suspected they would ever be masturbating together with some girls. This definitely heightened the moment, brought something new and different into the equation and they were having a great time.

"Suck his dick Logan," Katie implored. "I wanna see you blow him."

Needing no further instruction, Logan lowered himself in front of Aidan, grabbed his friend's dick and started sucking on it like the pro he had become.

"Oh, yeah -- that's it!" Tiffany stated. "Suck that dick Logan. Suck it good."

Aidan ran his hands through his roommate's hair to grab the back of his head. "Yeah man. That feels fucking great."

The girls had resumed playing with themselves. Katie's large tits bounced and swayed as three fingers pounded her muff, while Tiffany's moans grew louder as she did the same. These boys knew how to put on a show and were having fun, which was the biggest turn-on for the girls. This was exactly why they liked to watch boys play together. Unlike most, however, Aidan and Logan were not shy.

All too soon, Aidan squinted his eyes and thrust his pelvis upwards. "Oh shit. I'm gonna cum."

"Aw yeah. Fucking cum Aidan. Squirt your boy juice in his mouth," Katie called out.

Hearing her voice encouraging him was too much and Aidan erupted. He bent at the knees as his dick spurted goo inside his friend's mouth. It felt unbelievable.

Logan swallowed his roommate's load as he cupped Aidan's balls while the girls watched. When he was done, Logan kissed his friend's shrinking penis lovingly -- licking the tip one more time for good measure -- before letting it resume its normal position. Then he rose and turned toward the girls who were still aggressively rubbing their snatches and groaning in pleasure.

"Come over here," Katie told Logan. "Stand in front of me."

Logan took a step to his left as Aidan slid out of the way to go sit in the only chair in the living room and watch whatever was left of this show.

"Yeah baby," Katie encouraged Logan. "That's it. Watch me play with myself while you stroke it."

She grabbed one of her full breasts and spread her legs as wide as they would go, both feet up in the air with her toes pointing toward the ceiling. Katie's very wet pussy squished with every pump her fingers made, intoxicating Logan as he played with himself.

Tiffany got off the couch and stood next to Logan. Then she leaned down and stuck her tongue out to lick Katie's clit. Katie pulled Tiffany's face into her wet snatch. "Oh, yeah Tiff -- lick me. Yeahhhhh...that's it."

Logan remained there pulling lightly on his stick while enjoying the show. He didn't want to bust his nut too soon. He was rather having fun just playing with it anyway -- like maintaining a buzz after you start drinking.

Once Tiffany plunged two fingers inside her roommate's pussy it was all over. Katie bucked her hips, burying Tiffany's face in between as she screamed with ecstasy. "Whoa -- oh, Christ yes! YES! Fuck yeah, lick me. I'm cumming. I'm CUMMING! I'm CUMMING! Ahhhhhhh...oh, yeah...."

When Tiffany removed her mouth from Katie's spent twat the girls exchanged kisses as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. As they parted, Katie melted back into the couch and squeezed her large breasts. She looked up at Logan, who was still standing there stroking his cock slowly back and forth. "Mmm...that was fucking great."

Standing back up next to him, Tiffany looked down at Logan's hard cock. She spread her legs and lifted her right foot onto the couch, then began to rub her clit vigorously. "My turn to cum, and I want to watch you jack off while I do it."

"Ok." Logan turned slightly to his right so he faced Tiffany and they watched each other masturbate.

Tiffany moved her hips back and forth as her fingers worked their magic on her pussy. Logan marveled at her gorgeous dark body -- small tits with nice, hard black nipples poking out before him; long, luxurious legs that seemed endless; a rounded ass that tightened in rhythm to her fingers sliding inside. He didn't know how long he could hold out but was having the time of his life and feeling better than he had ever felt before.

"That a boy!" called Aidan from behind him, seated in the chair and watching quite a show. "Give it all you got."

"You need to bring your ass over here and finish off your friend," Tiffany told Aidan. "Let me see you swallow his cum like he did for you."

"Oh! Hell, yes!" Katie chimed in.

Aidan practically hopped out of the chair and came over to kneel before his roommate. He grab hold of Logan's dick and promptly slid it into his mouth.

"Awww...fuck!" Logan said as he tilted his head back to feel the great sensation of his friend's warm mouth.

"Yeahhhhh...that's it!" Tiffany said. "Suck him off Aidan." By now, Tiffany had spread her legs wider and was pummeling her twat with three fingers, making the familiar juicy sounds as her breathing intensified. "Oh, God...you guys make me so wet. I'm gonna cum."

Stretching her left hand out, Tiffany braced herself against Logan's bare chest. She ran the hand over his nipple, then down his side and across his belly. "Mmm...that's nice Logan."

Watching this beautiful specimen masturbate while she caressed his body was too much. Logan stiffened. "HO! Oh, man...I'm cumming. Here it cums."

Aidan opened his mouth nice and wide as the girls watched Logan spurt his white goo. The first shot out and hit his roommate on the forehead.

"Hell yeah!" Tiffany squealed with delight, bending closer to Logan while her fingers sent chills throughout her own body.

The next two squirts of jizz flew inside Aidan's mouth and down his throat. Then, he wrapped his lips over Logan's dick and began sucking out what was left.

Logan took a deep breath after his final discharge just as Tiffany's eyes flew open. She looked right at him and smiled as she creamed, then leaned into him for support as her innards erupted. It sent spasms to every corner of her body. "UGH...OH, my...oh, Christ...I...I...Oh, my God!"

When it was all over, Katie and Tiffany slumped down into the couch as the boys sat on the carpeted floor below them. Nobody said a word -- each lost in their own thoughts and enjoying a little down times as their bodies returned to a state of normalcy.

At some point Katie got up to retrieve her bong and everyone took several hits. Aidan in particular seemed to have found a new fascination. It was after Tiffany finished her third turn that anyone spoke up.

"Well, boys," Katie said. "While this has been fucking unbelievable, it's getting late and I've got an early start tomorrow."

"Yes," added her roommate. "I have to say you boys have been quite a lot of fun. It's a shame you'll be going overseas next year because we could have had a lot of fun together." She rose from the couch and reached down to help pull Logan up from the floor.

Tiffany took Logan by the hand as they walked naked into one of the bedrooms in the back while Katie got off the couch to sit next to Aidan.

Aidan couldn't see straight from the effects of all the pot he had smoked, but he had never felt better. Still, if someone had told him that Katie was running her hands over his limp noodle he wouldn't have believed it. Then, without warning, Katie leaned her nude body into his and they kissed.

Once in Tiffany's bedroom, she turned to face Logan. "It really is too bad you won't be around next year because I would let you fuck me anytime and anyplace Logan." She wrapped her long arms around him, pressing her warm naked body into his as they, too, shared a long and tender kiss.