Sexual Secrets Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity to Aidan, his lips separate from Katie's and she bent her head down low to kiss his penis one time. "Time to get you dressed, or I might have to just fuck you right where you sit."

Aidan stared at Katie, head weaving from side to side, trying to process what she just said. "Wha -- what? I thought...I mean...I don't understand. What?"

Katie giggled at him. "My God you're high!"

"I know. I feel great," Aidan answered slowly, his eyes bloodshot red with a groggy expression across his face.

Getting up from the floor and yanking Aidan with her, Katie proceeded to gather his clothes and helped him get dressed while searching the floor for her own heap of clothing.

In the other room, Tiffany's lips started nuzzling against and kissing on Logan's neck and that caused his dick to spring alive. "Oh...that's nice," she said. Then she bent down and started sucking on the large, rounded head of his dick as Logan gasped out loud.

Before things got out of hand, Tiffany took Logan's prick in her hands, gave it a nice kiss on the tip, and stood up to face him. "I really do want that thing inside me, but now is not the time."

Logan, too, was confused by all of this. While the drug had effected his mental acuity as well, he was still completely functioning. "I thought you and Katie were exclusive? Like -- you only played around with each other and other girls."

Tiffany looked at him and smiled wide. "Well, that's true. When we're together." Then, after a brief pause she offered up a further explanation. "On our own -- we like to fuck guys. It's only when we're alone together that we play with each other and other girls. Pretty much like what you and Aidan have from the sounds of it. I mean, you admitted you're exploring...so are we. And I'd like to explore you all over!"

"That would be nice." Logan didn't know what else to say.

"Yes, it would. But, unfortunately, that doesn't seem likely now." Tiffany reached down and took hold of his penis, which was slowly shrinking down to size. "Still, I got a little alone time with you and that'll have to do."

Logan chuckled softly at her. "Yeah -- it's better than nothing, and I had a great fucking time."

"Good. Me too!" Tiffany leaned in and they kissed again.

When everyone was dressed the boys headed for the door. Logan turned to face the girls. "Well, ladies. I really don't know what to say, except thanks for a great night."

"You're welcome," Katie answered as Tiffany simply winked at him and smiled knowingly.

As the boys walked slowly and unsteadily back to their dorm room they discussed their evening and the remarkable experience they had.

"Un -- fucking -- believable," came Logan's voice.

"Yeah. That Diversity club is wild. I kinda wish we had been going all the time," Aidan added as he stumbled around while Logan tried to keep him from falling over.

What a way to end their sophomore year together. It had been filled with ups and downs, but the boys had remained close and continued to experiment with each other while also having some opportunities to learn and experience some things with others.

Still, what had happened to them this night had been completely unexpected and surprising. What neither of them knew at that moment was that their entire summer was going to be full of surprises -- some good and some bad. For now, Aidan and Logan wandered arm and arm through campus as they slowly made their way back to the dorm while looking expectantly toward summer vacation.

To be continued...