Sexual Secrets Ch. 15

Story Info
A summer of surprises concludes.
6.6k words
4.12
3.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan awoke with a start at the sound of seagulls flying overhead and it took him a couple minutes to remember where he was. Eventually, the memories came flooding back into his brain as he stretched out in the sand.

He had come to Cape Cod for a few days with his college roommate Aidan. They were hanging out in P-town, or Provincetown for those unfamiliar -- to take in the atmosphere of the largely gay haven while celebrating the Fourth of July holiday.

Last night, they had come to the dunes at the northern most tip of the Cape with a high school friend of Aidan's named Kevin and his partner, Steven, where they skinny dipped in the cold water of the Atlantic. After that, blowjobs were received by all until everyone had spewed a hot load.

The last thing Logan remembered was laying back in the warm, comfortable sand drifting off to sleep while holding Aidan's hand.

Now, it was morning. Early morning as the sun rose over the eastern horizon casting everything in a hazy gray hue and bringing a definite chill to the air.

Logan was still naked, his clothes off to the side where he had discarded them the previous night. Next to him was Aidan, also completely nude and sporting a woody as he slept peacefully.

Logan reached over and shook his friend. "Hey -- Aidan," he whispered. "We need to get up and out of here. It's morning."

Aiden turned his head one way, then the other, but failed to wake up.

Logan got up and stood over his friend. Reaching down, he grabbed Aidan's stiff cock and started jerking it. This caused Aidan to spread his legs wide but he still didn't wake up, although Logan couldn't help but chuckle at his friend's automatic response.

Kneeling down next to his friend's face, Logan slapped his flaccid pecker against his Aidan's cheek as he giggled and this, finally, caused Aidan to open his eyes.

"Rise and shine my lover," Logan said with a smile. "Time to get out of here."

"Wha -- what's going on? What time is it?" Aidan was as disoriented as he sounded, sitting up to rub his eyes while looking all around.

"It's morning, that's all I know. Let's get back to the hotel. I'm starving." Logan began dressing and tossed over Aidan's heap of clothes for him to do the same.

This summer had been one of surprises for the boys and the previous night had merely been the latest unexpected event for them.

It all began just as their summer recess commenced with Logan receiving an unexpected inheritance from a life insurance policy on his deceased mother, giving him $250,000 and a new sense of security and purpose.

Then, maybe a result of his newfound freedom, Logan decided it was finally time to let the last barrier between him and his roommate dissolve -- to have Aidan fuck him in the ass.

Over the course of two years in college the two boys had done pretty much everything two guys could do together, and with others, with only Logan's ass remaining as the last barrier between the two -- and it turned out to be every bit as wonderful as either had imagined.

The next surprise had been this little get-away trip and happening upon Aidan's friend and an adventure in the dunes of the Cape.

The boys were only halfway through summer but were eager to see what the rest of it held in store, especially as they would not be going back to their small, liberal arts college in central Maine. Instead, they were going to spend their junior year of college studying abroad in Denmark.

Arriving back at the Provincetown Inn, a rather upscale facility that neither of the boys expected to stay in and had only gotten a room by pure dumb luck, they changed clothes before partaking in a magnificent breakfast buffet.

Once their stomachs were full the boys went to their room and flopped on the bed, falling immediately back to sleep.

After a couple hours of slumber, Logan awoke to the feel of Aidan rubbing both hands all over his naked body and a penis staring him right in the face. "Let's take a shower together."

This was a luxury they were never afforded at college as it was always too risky to chance it, but it was something they took full advantage of all summer long and this particular morning was no exception.

Once they were wet and lathered up, the boys took turns washing off and giving each other's cock plenty of attention.

Aidan moved behind Logan, pressing his wet body into his friend's backside, then reached around and started pulling on Logan's stiff prick. Once Aidan's hands were completely lathered with soap, he started playing only with Logan's big, rounded tip -- the best part of his roommate's package.

Aidan cupped a hand around Logan's large head and gently rubbed across it -- slowly back and forth -- then ran his thumb around the crease where the shaft met the tip. This always drove Logan wild, especially when Aidan sucked on his friend's neck at the same time, which he was doing now.

Logan's body tensed and his ass squirmed as a result of the friction on his round knob -- a powerful sensation that was part tickle and part exhilaration. He bent his body over a little in reaction to his friend's masterful ministrations as Aidan kept up the tempo and pressure without any let up.

The intensity of what Logan was feeling on his cock was almost indescribable. He had been jerking off for a long time yet had never managed to do to his dick what Aidan was capable of doing with just a little bit of lubrication.

This persistent pressure to the tip of his dick caused Logan to brace himself against the tile in the bathroom -- mouth wide open and eyes squinted with a look of sheer ecstasy across his face. He could barely breathe.

While Aidan's hand slithered and slipped over the top of his friend's penis, he kept a thumb gliding back and forth along the ridge between head and shaft while pressing his own hard cock against Logan's bent over ass. He began to slide his own hard dick over his roommate's ass crack. It was a feeling for him, as well, that was wonderful and created an equally powerful sensation.

For the next several minutes, both boys were silent -- enjoying the passion of the moment to take them away. Aidan could feel Logan's body tense and release as he played with his friend's penis while moving his hips back and forth behind him.

With Logan braced against the tile, his ass jutting out behind him, Aidan separated from his friend's lathered body and slipped an index finger up Logan's ass.

Logan grunted out loud in pleasure, then looked down to watch his friend play with the tip of his dick.

That was all it took and before long Logan groaned out loud as his deep red pecker exploded with gobs of cum into Aidan's hand.

Aidan continued to apply pressure on his friend's stiff prick despite the handful of semen, causing Logan's legs to shiver and shake uncontrollably.

"Oh -- Jesus Christ, man," Logan panted. "Ahhh...oh, God. That feels so good." Logan hung his head lower and tried to catch his breath. When he pivoted, the boys came together in a wet embrace and kissed passionately as Aidan let the water carry Logan's semen down the drain.

Logan showered Aidan with kisses all over his friend's face while his body still slightly trembled. "Oh, Aidan...I...love...you..." he whispered between kisses. Logan licked and sucked on his roommate's neck before plunging his tongue inside Aidan's warm and waiting mouth.

Feeling Aidan's rigid dick poking him below, Logan reached down and took a firm grip of it. "Your turn. What do you want?"

Eyes twinkling with mischief, Aidan responded quickly. "I want to fuck you."

"You always want that," Logan said as he smiled at his friend. Ever since the first time, Logan had been getting fucked practically on a daily basis. But, he loved it. Or, at least, he loved Aidan doing it as he always took his time and made sure it was enjoyable for both of them.

Bending back over in the shower, Logan placed his hands on the tile again. Aidan rubbed a finger over his friend's asshole before gradually slipping his dick inside.

Very quickly the whole of Aidan's cock was pumping back and forth and both boys were moaning softly as Logan's flaccid cock bounced around between his legs.

For Aidan, much like Logan, he had never experienced anything like fucking his friend. It was beyond words to describe what it felt like to penetrate the one person he loved above all others. They were a part of each other, in every way two people can be a part of each other.

Gripping Logan's ass to keep steady, Aidan humped away while Logan continued to brace himself. Within a couple minutes Aidan's body stiffened and he pulled out in time to jizz all over Logan's backside. "Yeah, yeah, yeah...here it comes man! Ugh...fuck, yeah!" Aidan panted as a line of white cum shot out and splattered across his friend's body.

When they had finished and were drying themselves off in the small hotel room, Logan brought up a question he had been thinking about for quite some time -- a growing concern he had that would perhaps challenge their entire relationship together. "Do you think it's wrong that we love each other but still fool around with other people?"

Aidan looked at his friend but had no immediate answer. He plopped down naked to sit on the edge of the bed as he looked at his friend. "That's a great question Logan." He simply stared ahead, seemingly devoid of any answer.

After some time had passed and Aidan hadn't commented further, Logan continued. "I mean...I love you. I really do." As if to prove it, Logan went over and stood in front of his friend, leaning down to kiss him on the lips. "I never thought I could feel this way about someone." He ran a hand through Aidan's damp hair and kissed him on the top of his head before turning around.

"I know," Aidan finally replied. He stood up and walked to stand in front of the window in their room, which looked east out across the water to a distant horizon. The sun was now shining brightly, making the water sparkle in every direction he looked.

When Aidan spoke again, he spoke very softly as if reflecting to himself as well as answering Logan's question, but he continued to stare out the window.

"I know exactly what you mean and I feel the same way. I never thought I'd feel this way about anyone, especially another guy. You do something to me nobody else ever has." He paused, staring straight out the window. Finally, he continued. "There is no doubt I love you. I mean...that has to be it." He turned to face Logan who had resumed sitting naked on the bed. "I'm in love with you -- totally and completely."

"So...why do we fool around with other people?" Logan rose and stepped forward, taking hold of Aidan's hand - two boys standing in their hotel room naked, comforted by each other and the love they shared.

They embraced one another and kissed for a long time. When they separated, Aidan began to slowly pace back and forth from the door to the window. This was something he did from time to time when processing information or trying to explain an issue. It seemed to help him think -- and he thought for quite some time before speaking again.

"I think it's like we talked about before. When it's just you and me, it's personal, emotional -- meaningful and fulfilling in a way that nobody else can provide." Aidan stopped by the window and looked out. A flock of birds flew overhead in the dazzling blue sky. "With anyone else it's merely physical. It's...busting a nut. It's about being horny and feeling good and getting off. Emotion has nothing to do with it." He turned to face his friend, "I guess...with others it's all about lust, not love. I really don't know how else to explain it any better than that."

Logan took a seat in the only chair in the room. He understood what Aidan had said -- understood better than he would have liked to admit. He had asked the question to see what his friend thought and also as a way to gauge where they were as a couple. It helped Logan balance out his own thoughts. Still, he wasn't completely satisfied with the answer and wanted to press the issue but recognized this was not the time.

However, this was a topic the boys would revisit again, and sooner than either of them realized at that moment. Ultimately, it was an issue that would prove persistent -- and one that would eventually create a wedge between them.

For the time being, Logan threw on a pair of light tan khaki shorts, a dark blue polo shirt and his Keds while Aidan slipped on a t-shirt, pair of shorts and his sneakers. They packed their swimming trunks and a couple towels from the hotel into a duffle bag and headed out. It had been decided the previous night that they would hang out with Kevin and Steven over at their hotel for the day.

The boys grabbed a quick bite of lunch on their way and shortly after they had walked to The Brass Key Guesthouse where Kevin and Steven were staying.

Kevin was a high school friend of Aidan's who they ran into the night before and Steven was presumably Kevin's boy-toy for the weekend. As they walked through the gate into the courtyard, they unexpectedly heard a voice call out to them.

"Hey -- over here guys!" It was Kevin, wading in the pool with a beer in one hand and motioning with the other for the duo to come over.

Aidan and Logan each gave a short wave and proceeded to the pool where Kevin and Steven were hanging out with a few other guys. Everyone was just chilling out in the pool listening to good music while they drank and talked. It certainly looked as though the party had already started, and the boys were immediately invited to join the crowd.

Kevin took the roommates to his room where he watched them change into their swimming trunks. "Fuck, you guys are hot," he said as the roommates where stripping out of their clothes. "Let's have some fucking fun today, ok?"

The boys nodded their heads but didn't directly answer Kevin. Instead, they each shot a sideways glance at each other as they yanked off their underwear and pulled up their trunks while Kevin stood motionless watching them.

When they returned to the pool Kevin made introductions all around and soon everyone fell into the summer holiday spirit. After several hours of drinking and music they were all feeling pretty damn good.

Everyone, that is, except Logan, who had been nursing just a couple beers the whole time. He was certainly enjoying himself and had shared in the laughter and fun with everyone else.

Still, after the experience he had gone through just a year earlier, Logan was never going to put himself in a position of vulnerability again, especially with a group of guys he didn't know well.

Not that anyone noticed or cared as they were all drinking and splashing about and having too much fun of their own to pay all that much attention.

Aidan eventually found himself at the opposite end of the pool with Kevin and Steven laughing, relishing being in the spotlight by his old high school chum.

Meanwhile, Logan sat at the other side. He was on the second step down into the pool where everything but the top of his chest and head were covered by water, and he was talking to a couple of the guys he had just met.

One of them was a twenty-two year old named Mickey and he lived in nearby Barnstable where his parents had a house. Mickey was extremely funny -- and kept getting funnier the more he drank. He was short and stout guy, just a few inches over five feet by Logan's guess, with dark hair that seemed to sprout all over his body. His brown eyes lit up and almost glowed when he laughed, which was all he seemed to do.

The other guy was an eighteen year old named Mark who had just graduated high school over in Fall River and was Mickie's cousin, although he couldn't have looked any more different from his relative. Mark stood tall, well over six feet, with a lean and smooth body, bright orange-colored hair and freckles that dotted every inch of his skin.

There was also another pair of guys hanging out with them but they pretty much kept to themselves, wandering off alone for little periods of time before rejoining the group in the pool.

As Logan and Mark were being entertained by Mickie -- who regaled them about some previous adventure on a boat while whale watching -- Aidan and his little group had gotten very close together at the far side of the pool.

With his back to Logan, Aidan was standing in the water in a little circle with Kevin and Steven -- and each of their hands and most of their arms were under the water. From where Logan sat, he could tell they were playing with each other. With Aidan that was almost always inevitable and went to the heart of Logan's question earlier that day.

He certainly couldn't blame his friend for wanting to have a little fun. Hell -- that's why they had come to P-town to begin with. And Logan figured he should have assumed they would fool around with Kevin and Steven a little more intimately after the previous night's activities on the beach. Still, Logan felt it would have been nice to have been included.

It wasn't more than fifteen minutes later when Kevin waded back toward the other side of the pool. Aidan and Steven hopped out at the other end, both clearly sporting boners inside their wet trunks.

"Well gentlemen," Kevin stated. "I think it's time to take this little party back to my room where we can further dull our senses, this time from a more...herbal influence. Strictly for medicinal purposes, of course."

This gave everyone a good chuckle as people began to exit the pool, including the other two guys who Kevin enthusiastically invited to his room as well.

Once inside Kevin's room, multiple joints and bongs appeared seemingly out of nowhere and began being passed around as the group of eight guys searched for places to sit and relax.

Logan took a seat on the floor over by the large picture window. Mickey and his cousin sat down cross-legged next to him, each with a joint in hand, and the conversation from continued.

Mickey had been discussing how, coming from a proud Italian Catholic family his mother's sister had utterly scandalized the family by marrying an equally proud Irish Catholic. This, presumably, is where Mark came from and explained how they were related.

"But, I'll tell you what," Mickey continued after taking a long drag from his joint and handing it to Logan. "That will be nothing compared to when I finally tell my folks I'm gay. Holy shit -- that'll be one for the ages and they'll probably disown me." Despite the attempted humor, Logan could see the hurt on Mickey's face.

"Yup," Mark agreed, "But at least that'll take the shock out of everyone so that when I come out it won't hardly matter." The cousins chuckled softly as the pot took effect on their senses.

As Logan listened to them he realized how lucky he really was in some ways. Sure, his family had been dysfunctional and struggled with their own problems -- namely his deceased mother's dependence on alcohol and prescription drugs and his father's refusal to do anything about it.

When it came to sexuality, Logan concluded that most likely nobody in his family would even care and probably already suspected it as a result of his close friendship with Aidan.

"Your buddy sure seems to be having a good time," Mark said suddenly through a semi-closed mouth as he inhaled a joint.

This snapped Logan out of his brief mental reverie and he looked over to see both Kevin and Steven rubbing their hands all over his roommate while Aidan moved his body in a circular rhythm.

It's not emotional, only physical, Logan thought to himself but he couldn't help but tense up a little just the same. It was obvious that Aidan was stoned out of his mind. On top of the alcohol he had already consumed it was very likely that Aidan was only half conscious of what was happening. Still, Logan couldn't help but feel jealous as well as a little disappointed.

12