Sexual Secrets Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, all conversations in the room had turned to sex as they almost always inevitably do. Considering the fact that each of persons in that room was a normal, healthy man and full of cum -- and all were in P-town specifically to party and have fun -- it was not at all surprising that things would progress to some kind of sexual activity.

The two boys who Logan didn't know were practically sitting on one another, their hands roaming all over bare skin.

As for Aidan, Kevin and Steven -- each was sporting a clearly visible boner in their trunks and they had gotten as close to each other as humanly possible.

So, it was not surprising when Mickey reached over and started running a hand over Logan's leg. "Do you mind?" he asked.

Logan appreciated the fact that at least Mickey asked permission, and he turned and smiled weakly at the other boy. "Not at all."

Mickey nodded. "Well, I just want to be sure."

"Thank you," Logan answered. Before he realized it, both Mark and Mickey were rubbing him. Their hands roamed over him and sensuously caressed and tickled the hair on his legs.

Mark moved closer and began to rub Logan's chest. "You're fucking hot," he whispered loudly.

"He sure is!" Mickey enthusiastically agreed.

Several minutes passed as Logan leaned back against the wall and enjoyed the feel of four hands roaming all over his body, producing the expected result as his cock stretched out inside his bathing suit. Well, if it's good enough for Aidan, it's good for me too, he thought to himself.

All at once, Kevin made an announcement to all in the room, "Is, uh...everyone up...for a little, uh, fun?"

Soft cries of excitement and muffled cheers of enthusiasm answered Kevin, and the combined effects of alcohol and marijuana was evident on everyone's face. Instantly, the mood in the tiny room was heightened as people repositioned themselves with looks of delight and eagerness. Clearly, everyone was ready to have some fun.

Even Logan couldn't resist. He had come here to have fun as well. While he had expected to have fun with Aidan, he was increasingly interested to see what lay ahead.

"Ok!" Kevin exclaimed. "Now that we have all imbibed significantly...and dulled our senses completely...I think it's time to really get this party started. How about a circle jerk?"

The room erupted again, much louder than before, with shouts of approval. What little clothing remained on anyone at this point started coming off and flying in every direction.

Steven yanked Aidan's shorts down to expose his rigid member flopping up in the air just as Kevin moved around to strip himself and Steven naked.

The two boys who had been crawling all over each other got up and stepped out of their trunks as their hard cocks jutted out, each a pretty decent length and both were completely clean shaven.

Mickey untied Logan's suit as Mark reached out and pulled them down. Logan lifted his ass and in one swift motion he was sitting on the floor naked with a boner in his lap.

Standing up, Mark dropped his trousers and out popped a nice, long, hard cock surrounded by orange pubes, while Mickey yanked off his trunks to expose a shorter and thicker dick that was already pulsing and turned a darker shade of red.

All eight boys slowly made their way into the middle of the room while pushing the queen bed to one side. They stood in a loosely formed circle, dicks flapping in the air as everyone stared at everyone else's package while slowly jerking themselves.

Mark reached down and took Logan's dick in his hands while slowing pulling on it. "You've got a really nice head, really big."

Feeling the need to reciprocate, Logan took Mark's long tool in his grip and started pumping it back and forth. "You've got a really nice everything. It feels great." Logan stared at Mark's nice cock and watched as his balls bounced and jiggled below as he tugged on it.

On the other side of the room, Aidan spread his legs as Kevin played with his nuts and Steven yanked on his rod. He briefly looked over at Logan and smiled widely while nodding -- his eyes hazy and indistinct.

Logan smiled back. At this point, what else could he do and, honestly, Logan couldn't deny this was fun. Standing in a room full of naked guys, each of them sporting a hard-on and playing with themselves was just about the best thing Logan had ever seen and he knew Aidan was probably thinking the same exact thing.

This was precisely the kind of thing they both liked, and why they had taken part in a number of activities since meeting each other as roommates freshman year in college. It was always fun and meaningful to fool around with each other, bit it was also always a shit-load of fun to play with others. And watching a group of guys jerk their meat was seriously fucking hot.

For the time being, the question about where Aidan and Logan were going as a couple could wait. What was transpiring now was definitely physical and felt awesome. There would be time to figure everything out later. Right now, at least they were having this experience together. It was something too good to deny.

While both Aidan and Logan had enjoyed numerous experiences together and separately, neither had ever participated in something like a circle jerk. A room full of nude boys all jerking and tugging on their pricks -- or having them pulled on by someone else -- was fucking exciting and an enormous turn on for both Aidan and Logan.

Some had long boners, some were shorter but they were all hard and everyone was definitely enjoying the moment as was evidenced by the moaning and often repeated "Oh yeah," that rebounded softly off the walls.

One of the boys that Logan and Aidan didn't know started knocking his cock against the one belonging to his friend -- then it grew to four as Kevin and Steven stepped over and began slapping their peckers with the other two.

It was exhilarating to see eight boys having so much fun playing around together. And Logan was certainly getting plenty of attention from both Mickey and his cousin Mark as Aidan stepped over to where Kevin and the other group was and started slapping his dick against Steven's bare ass.

As Mark took hold of Logan's pole again, Mickey knelt down and swallowed his cousin's dick as Logan watched.

Soon, Aidan stepped over to watch and began roaming his hands over Logan's bare chest while his roommate reached down and started jerking him off.

And so it went for quite some time. Kevin and Steven had partnered up with the two unfamiliar boys, taking turns touching, jerking, slapping and sucking each other while Aidan and Logan were doing the same with Mark and Mickey.

After some time had passed, each of the boys made their way to the center of the room and once again attempted to make a circle. It was more of an uneven oval at this point but nobody was really paying much attention anyway -- there was too much hard flesh to feast their eyes on.

Eight naked boys all wanking together and watching each other was quite a sight, and by the looks on their faces they all seemed to understand this.

One of the boys whose name was a mystery walked over and knelt between Logan and Aidan. "Slap my face with your dicks. Come on -- hit my face with those things."

The boys were only too happy to oblige as they stepped forward and knocked their stiff pricks on the other boy's face and cheeks.

Quickly, a line formed and everyone took turns hitting this guy's face, his cheeks, his head -- their hard dicks slapping as their balls sprang to and fro below.

Unable to contain himself, Mark got behind Logan and pressed his tall, nude frame into him while running his hands all over Logan's front. Then Mickey got behind Mark and started doing the same thing.

The boy on his knees grabbed both Aidan's and Logan's hard cocks and began to kiss and lick them. First one, then the other, he licked their shafts and kissed their heads as their balls bounced off his chin.

"Yeah -- that's it. Give those dicks some love," his friend said, standing next to him and jerking off.

Kevin knelt down next to the boy and took Aidan's cock in his mouth as he ran his hands up and down Aidan's legs. This allowed the other boy to give Logan's dick some undivided attention as he started to suck only on Logan's large, rounded head.

In no time at all Aidan shouted out. "I'm fucking cumming!" White jizz squirted out of Aidan's dick as a couple of the boys cheered while Kevin tried to catch every last drop of semen.

This is all it took to produce a chain reaction from everyone else.

Logan leaned back and groaned as cum erupted from his pole, and he was followed closely by Kevin and the nameless boy who spewed their spunk in big gobs of white goo.

Next up, it was Mark and Mickey who walked in front of the group and practically ejaculated together as Mickey gripped Mark's ass firmly.

Lastly, the other unknown boy and Steven came with grunts as they tugged ferociously on their meat.

As dicks and bodies resumed to normal, the eight guys regrouped into a closed circle where they rubbed their hands over each other and took comfort and pleasure in what they had just experienced together.

As time passed, everyone had a chance to relax. They resumed drinking and smoking but nobody put their clothes back on. After you have a circle jerk with a group of guys, and see everyone cum, clothes become unnecessary.

Logan studied each of the flaccid penises, sizing them up as he stared at their shape, length and girth. It amazed him how much he liked to look at them. Before college he had never really had the opportunity to measure up another guy, but after meeting Aidan and all of their adventures together he was addicted.

He was also receiving his share of attention as well as Mark couldn't take his eyes off of Logan's package. Others as well looked openly at Logan's dick and commented on his large head.

At one point, Mark leaned over and whispered in Logan's ear, "I sure would like to mess around with you. I think you're fucking gorgeous."

Logan smiled in an embarrassed way. "Thank you. You're pretty good looking too," he said, and he genuinely thought Mark was a very good looking boy, especially with his slim, long dick resting nicely between his legs.

Sitting on the other side of him, Aidan rested in a type of semi-delirium from all the smoking he had done. Without any serious conscious awareness, Aidan leaned over and whispered in Logan's other ear. "You know...I sure do like pussy but if there's a heaven, I hope it's just like this." Then he smiled to himself and slowly slid over onto the thin beige carpet completely passed out.

After their weekend excursion to Provincetown, the boys recounted their circle jerk experience often. It had definitely been one of the best encounters for either of them and they talked about how they would love to do that again.

Particularly Aidan -- it's all he talked about. Well, that and getting high. Between those two subjects that's all Aidan talked about the rest of the summer. Apparently, he was hooked on both things and each obsession concerned Logan.

Also after their July Fourth holiday the boys stuck pretty close to Aidan's home playing a lot of video games, watching porn -- which now focused exclusively on orgies -- and enjoying each other's body.

On one or two occasions Logan almost broached the subject of their relationship but decided against it as he wasn't sure just what he was looking for and assumed Aidan would have nothing new to add to the discussion.

Yet, the topic of pot continued unabated every single day with Aidan saying, in one form or another, how much he wanted to get high. Logan had noticed this once before, at the end of their sophomore year when the boys played around together with a couple girls after a Diversity club meeting. Aidan had been particularly attracted to marijuana.

The boys had experimented with pot before, of course, as that was simply a part of the college experience. But the episode with the girls was the first time they had used a bong and, for whatever reason, Aidan had been affected profoundly. His entire personality changed and he was "off his game," so to speak.

Now, after their trip to the Cape, pot had once again taken center stage and for the first time since they had met, Aidan asked Logan for money. He wanted to buy some pot from Kevin, whose number he had gotten over the holiday weekend so they could keep in touch.

Sadly, this would not be the last time Aidan asked to borrow money for drugs.

At first it was no big deal. Logan had money -- plenty of it and he was only too happy to share. But as July turned into August it seemed Aidan wanted more and more money to get high. In fact, the only two things Aidan was doing at this point was getting stoned and getting laid. Not necessarily a bad thing, but a very selfish thing on his part as it consumed him in a way Logan had never seen before.

As with the previous times, Logan noticed that Aidan couldn't really handle marijuana. The more he smoked, the more he wanted and it inevitably made him so completely loopy that Aidan could hardly function until he eventually passed out.

The result caused Logan to act as more of a caretaker than a partner, comparing Aidan's behavior to his mom's, which did nothing to help their relationship or the situation he was facing.

In just one short month, their entire relationship together had changed and by that point Logan didn't know what to do or how to stop Aidan from getting high all the time.

When Aidan's mother, Laura, broached the subject with the boys one night at dinner, Aidan playfully dismissed her while Logan sat quietly and said nothing. Yet, the eye contact he exchanged with Laura said it all.

One serious consequence of the drug was Aidan's moodiness. When he wasn't getting high or maintaining a high, Aidan got extremely moody and lashed out. He was mean. It was as if he was a whole new and different person.

Finally, not knowing what else to do, Logan said he wasn't going to give him any more money for pot. Aidan yelled at his friend and stormed off to his room, slamming the door behind him. They didn't speak for the rest of the day, and Logan was left to fend off uncomfortable questions from Laura when Aidan didn't show up for dinner.

By their last week of summer vacation in the middle of August, after about ten days without dope, Aidan had mostly returned to his normal self. Although, he did suffer from acute embarrassment by the actions his behavior had caused and Aidan repeatedly apologized, which Logan let him do.

For someone like Aidan, who had always been in complete control of himself and his actions, it was odd to be in the unique position of being embarrassed, or realizing you could put your mind and body in such a state that you had little control of your actions.

Aidan didn't understand why marijuana affected him the way it did. At first he had dismissed it but now, after having had some time to reflect on it, Aidan was amazed how dependent he had become on the drug in such a short time. It proved to be the perfect elixir for him -- soothing his body and his mind -- while instilling a craving for more.

Logan was glad to have Aidan back in a better frame of mind, especially as the time grew closer to them flying overseas to begin their junior year of college. Yet, Logan knew this was something he was going to have to stay on top of and look out for his friend. He instinctively feared the drug would rear its ugly head again and he would have to be around to prevent Aidan from going down that path. His friend was just too susceptible.

Logan was hopeful that once they were both back into a routine of classes and coursework that things would fall into place and a sense of normalcy would resume.

On the twentieth day of August, the boys bid farewell to Laura when she dropped them off outside their terminal at Logan International Airport.

Aidan hugged his mom tightly and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for everything mom. It was perfect and we had a great time."

She reached out and gave Logan a big squeeze. "I'm so glad you came for the summer. I loved having you around, and I can't wait for you to come again. Please know, you are welcomed anytime."

"Thank you. I really appreciate that," Logan said as he hugged her back tightly. "Thanks so much for all you've done for me."

The boys caught an overnight flight to Copenhagen, Denmark with a stopover in Iceland. They arrived in the Danish capital early in the afternoon of the following day ready to take advantage of this unique opportunity and share yet another experience together.

What they didn't know -- what they could never have imagined -- was that their year abroad would test them and their relationship like never before. Were they strong enough to endure the coming struggles, or would the magic finally end?

To be continued...

12