Sexual Settlement

Story Info
TransOptimum leads to unintended consequences!
4.6k words
4.56
19.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexytype
sexytype
34 Followers

Author's note: This is a continuation of "Repayment Plan," so you might want to read that before this. This story contains non-con elements which could be distressing to some readers. All characters featured are over 18.

- - - - -

As soon as he arrived home from the doctor's office, Daniel had taken the morning after pill which he was given. That night, he spent a long time wondering just what the hell he'd gotten himself into, and why he had ended up enjoying it so much. He initially felt dirty, ashamed, but as he found himself replaying the events over in his mind again and again, even as he was going about his chores, he was overcome with an arousal that drowned out every other thought and feeling. Not only that, but he'd made $500 towards his debt for a mere fifteen minutes, of his time, and the use of his body.

After a shower and lain in bed, the image of Dr. Johan looming over Daniel's naked, exposed body and the feeling of his hand around Daniel's neck; the stretch of that big cock rooted in his unprotected pussy, his begging, and the hot pulsating sensation of being filled with semen - it all came flooding back. He was still sore inside from the assault. The ache only reminded him once again what had been done to him, and how much he actually liked it.

He wasn't supposed to feel this way.

Daniel took his phone from the night stand and opened up the app. The first thing he did was turn automatic payments off, so if he was ever going to use the app again he might at least be able to negotiate exactly what was expected of him first. Was he actually considering using it again? The prospect made him throb. Looking over his transaction history, he felt a shiver of pleasure run up his body when he read "Payment of $500 from C. J. was successful."

He set his phone back on his night stand, and pushed his boxer briefs off from his body under his duvet. He felt himself, and he was still so wet that he must have left a dark spot in his underwear.

Closing his eyes to his room, he started to finger his sore pussy and replay everything that happened over again. He dug two fingers deep inside himself, then brought them up to his mouth to taste. It was a mixture of his own sweet juices and the salty, unmistakable tang of leftover semen. With one hand he continued to finger his soft, sensitive hole, and with the other he rubbed wildly at his engorged clit until he came hard; the image of his assault burned into the back of his eyes.

- - - - -

It had now been a week since Daniel had been for his check-up with the new doctor, and a week since he had installed the app "TransOptimum." The app was designed to facilitate trans people paying off their accumulated debts for gender affirming surgery and treatments. He had learned a lot about the app in that time, namely that it could lead to unintended consequences, and that he couldn't stop thinking about trying it out again - maybe even going for another "check-up."

But he'd learned a few other things too. There was a finance management page where accumulated money could be sent to a special payment card used only to purchase ongoing transition-related treatments such as hormones, therapy, voice training; really, whatever long-standing need one might have in their transition. That could be useful.

There was apparently no way for Daniel to search for other users, be they trans and trying to pay off their debts, or paying clients. But somehow he was visible to potentially paying clients on the app. Based on the location settings that he still couldn't turn off, he assumed that trans users would be sorted by distance and visible to users with some other type of account - a customer account.

The app itself didn't have much information on ways to safely use it, and finally skim-reading the jargon-filled pages of text that was the terms of service only yielded what could be boiled down to "use at your own risk," and "TransOptimum and associates are not responsible for anything that may or may not happen to you as a consequence of using this app."

There was no real guidance on the "variety of services" potentially offered by the trans users either, and considering that prostitution is legal though heavily regulated, the app could have been made with that use in mind. Not only this, but customers stipulated the kind of services they wanted. There was no way to create adds or offer specific services other than in the profile bio section that had a frustratingly small character limit. A trans user just had to wait to receive a message, and that was when the discussion about prices and services would begin. Because of this, Daniel had begun considering what he would do and how much it would cost for him to do it.

There was a separate notification section for direct messages which only appeared after Daniel had received his first message. It was during the evening, late into the week, and shortly after he had uploaded a profile picture; the picture was himself from mid-thigh to shoulders, shirtless, and in some tight-fitting black boxer briefs that outlined his sex and distinct lack of bulge.

The message, from a user called "LuvrMike," read: "Nice pic. Any more? Colour me interested."

Daniel stared at the message for a second, before realising he was able to look at the user's profile. There wasn't much to look at. A blurry face photo, taken in low light, and an empty bio. Daniel returned to the message screen. He quickly sent another picture he'd taken along with the first one, which was again from his mid-thigh to his shoulders, no face showing, topless; in the same pair of black underwear. His back was turned to the camera this time, and he had bent over slightly to stick his bum out invitingly for the picture.

Almost instantly he received another message: "Love it" Then another: "Take the underwear off" and another: "I need to see the goods first."

Daniel considered the request for a moment. As impersonal as this interaction felt, it still started to make his insides twinge in a pleasant way. Fortunately he'd taken just such a picture for this occasion, similar to the second, sans underwear and exposing his round, firm ass and both of his tight holes. He promptly sent it to LuvrMike, and then came a couple of quick replies: "Mmmm beautiful pussy and ass. How does $100 sound?"

Daniel was taken aback by the lowball offer. But then he supposed most of the men who were looking to pay on this app probably weren't doctors with $500 to spend on a whim. He typed out a reply: "$100 for what exactly?"

The response came quickly: "$100 to bend you over ofc." Just reading that made Daniel's pussy throb. Still, he didn't think $100 was enough, but he wasn't exactly sure how to up-sell his body. "$200 and you can fuck me," he finally typed out.

LuvrMike took a moment to respond. "Ok deal. You like it raw?"

Daniel paused as he read the message. The memory of Dr. Johan came back in an instant; he felt the phantom memory of that big, uncut cock that fucked him open and pumped his insides so full of cum. His pussy throbbed involuntarily and blood rushed to his face.

Yes, he found that he did like it raw. But at the same time, his rational mind screamed a resounding "No!" to agreeing to unprotected sex with this man -- a complete stranger - that had discovered him on the app. Daniel's reply read: "Condom only."

"Ok that's fine. Sending now." And within thirty seconds, $200 was pending from LuvrMike.

Daniel was shocked that it was this easy. He smiled to himself and informed LuvrMike that he'd received the payment, but it was pending. LuvrMike was quick to respond: "I'll approve it but have to meet tonight."

Daniel checked the time. It was only 10PM, but he was tired after work and already sat in his bed. He wasn't even sure he was actually going to go through with it, although his now needy pussy was telling him to do otherwise, as well as the strange high that came from realising he could use his body to his monetary advantage. "Where?"

LuvrMike sent his location straight away. Surprisingly, it was only a ten minute drive for Daniel. "How soon can you get here?"

Daniel got up out of his bed and got dressed in a rush. After he put on his shoes in his hallway, he sent another message to LuvrMike: "Leaving now. I'll be 10 mins."

The reply came instantly: "Good. I'm hard af for you!"

- - - - -

As Daniel drove carefully to the address that LuvrMike had supplied him, he found himself becoming tight in the chest with nervousness or excitement; he couldn't quite tell which. He'd never met anyone off an app for a hookup before, much less without knowing anything about them. There was a nagging voice telling him to back out now, to do a U-turn and drive back home, but the prospect of easy money and the now unignorable needy ache he felt deep in his pussy kept him on track to the address.

He arrived in the residential car park of a large block of new-build flats. He knew of the neighbourhood; slightly more upmarket than his own, more greenery, fancy cars parked in most of the spots, but further from the centre of the city. The flat itself was a polished monolith of glass and metal, each flat having its own balcony. The street was empty. Daniel pulled out his phone to quickly send a message to LuvrMike, informing him he had arrived. He walked over to the main entrance. He pressed a button, number thirty on the intercom, and was immediately buzzed inside.

The lift inside seemed to ascend excruciatingly slowly. Daniel was acutely aware of his pounding heartbeat. He couldn't quite believe he was actually doing this. The lift finally stopped and the doors opened, and Daniel stepped out onto a landing in search of flat thirty. He found it after a moment walking the long corridor, and knocked on the door. A man, older than he was, opened the door and Daniel immediately recognised a look of hunger in his eyes. He was better looking than his blurry profile photo led him to believe, and Daniel was relieved for a moment. "D? Come in," the man smiled and held the door open for Daniel, who nodded with a shy smile, saying nothing.

As Daniel stepped inside, he couldn't help but notice LuvrMike's sizeable erection poking out from his boxer shorts. Daniel tried to ignore it and wandered into the middle of a spacious, modern living and dining room that was minimally furnished. LuvrMike appeared behind him suddenly and put his large hands on his shoulders. "You're very tense," he said into Daniel's ear, before shuffling the coat from his body and hanging it up on a coat stand back in the hallway. "First time?" LuvrMike asked with a smile and sat on the couch, toying with his erection.

"Er, something like that," Daniel said, not really knowing what to do. He knew he appeared to be awkward, but at the same time his heart pounded in his chest and his stomach fluttered, almost freezing him where he stood.

"Come here," LuvrMike said gently as he patted the seat of the couch. It seemed to ease Daniel a little. "You should relax."

"Right," Daniel uttered, and sat next to LuvrMike, leaving some distance between them.

"What's your name, D?"

"It's Daniel."

"I'm Michael," he offered his hand, and Daniel shook it limply. Without breaking eye contact, Michael took Daniel's hand and wrapped it around his erection, which was covered only by the thin fabric of his boxers. He hadn't been lying when he said he was hard as fuck. Daniel stared open-mouthed and watched his hand which seemed to know exactly what to do. He started massaging Michael's erection through the fabric of his underwear, gently at first, then becoming bolder. He looked up at Michael, who eventually met his gaze. "Are you relaxed yet?" Michael asked with a smirk.

Daniel laughed and curled his lip. He was beginning to ease up now as the feeling of a hard cock beneath his hand entranced him. He rubbed for another minute, until Michael started to pull his underwear down his legs. He released his cock, which sprung up proudly from his body. "Spit on your hand," Michael instructed. Daniel spat into his right hand and returned it to Michael's cock. It was so hot and hard and big in his hand. He gripped the shaft and began feeling, rubbing, and touching it almost exploratorily.

Daniel started to breath heavier as he slowly worked his hand up and down Michael's thick cock. He couldn't take his eyes off it. It twitched in his hand as he squeezed and stroked it for long moments. Michael too was breathing heavily, until suddenly he grew impatient and stood up. "Let's go to the bedroom." Daniel quickly stood up and followed Michael as he kicked off his boxers on the way to his bedroom.

- - - - -

Inside, Michael lay on his bed and watched Daniel expectantly. "You gonna take your clothes off or what?"

"Uh, right, yeah," Daniel quickly started getting undressed. His clothes fell to the floor, and in an instant his whole body was on display for this stranger. "Even better in person," Michael commented. "Now come here." Daniel obeyed without saying a word. He stood at the edge of the bed, and Michael guided him to climb onto him, so they were in the sixty-nine position with Daniel on top. Michael raised his hips and that was all it took to get Daniel to start sucking on the engorged head of his large cock. In turn, Michael held Daniel by the hips and lowered his wet nether regions onto his face. He wasted no time in sampling the sweet juices that coated Daniel's pussy. Daniel moaned quietly around a mouthful of cock, taking more and more into his mouth as Michael licked up from his little dick-clit to his dripping pussy hole.

Daniel closed his eyes as this stranger started to eat him out with vigour, sucking on his little cock, his labia, and sticking his tongue inside his pussy. He started to moan louder as he managed to take more and more of that fat cock into his mouth, moving his head up and down slowly, licking the hot shaft all over inside his salivating mouth. He could scarcely think of anything but the tongue assaulting his drooling cunt and the hard cock in his own mouth. Michael soon started to thrust up and into the back of Daniel's throat, making him gag a little.

Michael pulled Daniel's hips down onto his face and continued both to eat him and fuck his mouth with his cock. Daniel was beginning to be overcome by the sensations. His spittle covered Michael's cock as his mouth was pumped; his pussy quivered as Michael's tongue dipped into his hole repeatedly. Michael released his grip on Daniel's hip to start rubbing at Daniel's now soaked, engorged clit. Daniel groaned around the cock in his mouth, struggling to keep his composure as Michael rubbed him furiously. He raised his head to let out a low keening sound as his pussy convulsed and started to cream all over Michael's mouth.

Michael didn't relent, sucking up the release of sex juices, licking and rubbing Daniel until he was too sensitive and tried to free himself from Michael's grip.

Daniel got up heavily from his straddling position, finding some relief from the overwhelming sensations as he panted on all fours above Michael, who sat up with a smirk on his face. "Now it's my turn," he said, grabbing Daniel roughly by the hips again and pushing his newly relaxed body forward and down onto the bed while he slid out from underneath. Daniel gasped as he felt the weight of Michael suddenly on top of him, his firm hands between his shoulder blades and at the base of his spine. He was pinned. Michael took his left arm and pressed it across Daniel's back to keep him in place while he fisted his cock, slick with spit.

Daniel tried to turn his head, realising Michael's intention as he suddenly felt the blunt head of the cock he'd just had in his mouth prod insistently at the centre of his soaking pussy. "Wait, you have to use a condom," Daniel gasped, closing his legs tightly. Michael just scoffed above him.

"For $200 I'm using that pussy raw," he growled, quickly setting himself once more to impale Daniel. Daniel started to struggle in panic underneath Michael. He attempted to lift his body, to which Michael responded by hastily grabbing both of Daniel's wrists, holding them to his back so he couldn't move freely. In an instant, Michael pushed the entire length of his hard, bare cock deep inside Daniel's soaked pussy. Though he was wet from his orgasm, he was tight, and all of that big cock at once made him shriek suddenly.

Above him, Michael laughed. He put his weight onto his hands as Daniel unsuccessfully tried to free his own from the firm grip. His arms ached as Michael began boring into the core of him, wasting no time in hammering away at Daniel's warm, tight insides with abandon. Daniel continued to struggle, groaning "No," and "Please," and Stop!" unnumbered times until he found his pleas turning into moans of reluctant pleasure. After a while, the only noises he could make were breathy and betraying. The pain of the entry soon turned into pleasure and he found himself making obscene sounds as his body responded in turn, eventually rocking back to meet each of Michael's pounding thrusts into his pussy.

Michael was anything but gentle, almost taking his entire cock out of Daniel before he slammed it back inside repeatedly, his cock-head pummelling uncomfortably into Daniel's cervix with each thrust. "Fuck, you're so tight!" Michael exclaimed over Daniel's mix of groans and gasps, each thrust making his breath hitch and pushing him forward. As Daniel stopped resisting, Michael released his grip on his wrists. He allowed Daniel to move his hands up to his shoulders where he could now push his body up and, surprisingly, back to meet each of Michael's hard lunges into his snug fuck-hole. "Take my dick, slut! This is what you're made for!" Michael growled above Daniel as he continued to plough mercilessly in and out of him. "You're gonna get my load deep in that cunt soon, slut," he continued to taunt.

Daniel was so overwhelmed. He was at the same time so wet, horny, and scared of this man potentially coating his insides with a thick load of unwanted semen. His eyes were shut tight as he could only take the hard pounding. "Please," he managed, even as he pushed his ass back into Michael's hard thrusts, "You can't - please don't cum in me!"

"Sounds like," Michael panted between thrusts, "This slut is begging for me to breed his pussy!" He forced his hard cock as deep as it could go inside Daniel's pussy, and Daniel's eyes opened wide as he suddenly felt Michael's cock immediately twitch and swell, and warm spurts of semen began filling his insides. "Fuck..." Michael groaned, emptying the last drops of his seed into Daniel who shivered underneath him. "Oh fuck, that was good," he commented, mostly to himself, as he pulled his spent cock out of Daniel's hole.

- - - - -

Daniel winced as he felt the warm ejaculate begin to pour out of his body and onto the sheets below. He breathed heavily, his body heaving from yet another scenario he found himself without any control over. He dared move or say anything, but at the same time he found himself aching for a release. For more. "Shit," Michael eventually broke the silence between them, staring at Daniel's used pussy. "You can't get pregnant, can you?" Daniel barely moved. He only shook his head and shrugged his shoulders in response. He personally thought the chance was incredibly slim, but a part of him still worried despite being on testosterone for over five years without a single bleed. "Oh good," Michael said. Apparently that was all the reassurance he needed. "Because... I'm not quite done with you yet..." he continued, quickly rolling Daniel over onto his back.

Daniel wanted to get up, to get out of this apartment and away from this man, but at the same time his pussy was on fire from all of the hard fucking. He wanted and needed to cum, to relieve himself before he could finally get his head together enough to grab his clothes and run out of the door. "What - what are you doing?" He said weakly, as Michael began to toy with his clit once again.

sexytype
sexytype
34 Followers
12