Sexual Settlement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're soaked," Michael laughed, sat up above and rubbing him gently this time. "I know you wanted my cum inside you," he stared down at Daniel's now messy hole; the cum dripped down from his entrance onto his puckered little asshole. "I know you need to cum again, too." Michael smirked, looking up at Daniel who could seem to do nothing but accept his fate as this stranger's paid plaything for the next minutes - really, until he was satisfied. He closed his eyes and breathed into the new, softer sensations being delivered to his body.

"Mmmh," Michael's gaze sank down to Daniel's cum-covered pussy again, then his tight asshole. With his free hand, Michael prodded it gently with his finger, causing Daniel to gasp. Michael found the tip of his finger slipped in easily thanks to being lubricated by his own semen. Simultaneously, he rubbed at Daniel's swollen clit and slowly began pushing more and more of his digit into Daniel's asshole. "Good boy," Michael murmured, not looking up from his handiwork. Daniel, no longer struggling, was just leaning back and beginning to enjoy the intrusion of his asshole, accompanied by a small handjob. Involuntarily he let out a few soft moans. Michael noticed this. "You like it, don't you?" He waited for a reply, but none came, so he pushed his finger in deeper, rubbed a little harder. "I said you like it, don't you?"

"I do," Daniel sighed in defeat, his body relaxing into his arousal.

"You like it when a man uses your body." Michael stated as he began to thrust his entire finger in and out of Daniel's asshole, rubbing him continually.

"Y-yes," Daniel breathed.

"You're such a good little slut..." Michael smiled, increasing his rhythms on Daniel's body. His own cock was beginning to get rigid again quickly. "I'm going to breed your ass now, too. And you're gonna cum for me." He said without a doubt.

Michael suddenly removed his fingers from Daniel's intimate parts, and instead propped up the weak, dead-weight of his legs on his shoulders. Daniel did nothing to stop him, he simply breathed and watched as Michael manipulated his body and lined up his cock at his cummy backdoor. He gasped and his breath hitched in his throat as he felt the head of Michael's cock suddenly push inside him. It went in without much force, but Michael was still large enough to make his asshole sting. "Ow, ow, no! Stop!" Daniel began to protest at the pain. "Use my pussy instead!" He tried to use his legs to push Michael off his body, but it was little use. In response, Michael simply leaned more of his weight onto Daniel, the smaller man, and forced his cock deeper inside his tight hole until he was painfully buried to the hilt. Tears welled up in Daniel's eyes as he tried not to move. "Please, please, take it out, it hurts too much," he began to sob quietly.

Michael's cock twitched deep inside Daniel. With one hand he took him by the throat, and made Daniel look into his eyes. "If you're a good boy, and don't complain..." he squeezed his neck firmly and tried to drive his cock further inside Daniel, rewarding him with a pained gasp, "I'll make sure you like it." Daniel tried to nod, tears in his eyes, and Michael leered at him from above. He squeezed Daniel's neck again, harder this time, and felt his entire body tighten around him. "You feel so good around my cock," Michael said, gazing down at where the two were joined. Daniel winced, but dared not make any noise in case Michael decided to really punish him. "Breathe," Michael commanded. He did as he was told, and in turn and as promised, Michael moved himself in and out of Daniel in time with his breaths, slowly and considerately.

Watching his plaything's face from above, Michael pushed his cock in and out, in and out, gentle and slow. His hand was still firm on Daniel's neck. But it only took a few moments of this slow pace for Daniel to start to relax. He involuntarily closed his eyes, his body loosening, the pain in his hole transmuting into gentle pleasure, and his pussy beginning to throb at the softer sensations. His breathing turned into low keening sounds which seemed to encourage Michael. He pushed inside a little harder, eliciting surprised gasps and wide eyes. "Good boy, take it! I know you like it!" He growled, leaning more of his weight onto Daniel's neck and squeezing. He began fucking him harder now, the idea to be gentle seemingly forgotten.

Daniel groaned underneath, as much as the grip on his neck would allow. His body felt so full, and then Michael would thrust into him with even more vigour. Daniel's pussy throbbed, and he couldn't stop his hand from reaching to his swollen and soaked clit-dick. He shut his eyes tight as Michael really started laying into his asshole, fucking him as deep as he could in each stroke. Each breath Daniel breathed was now a loud moan that filled the room. He rubbed at himself furiously as Michael banged him into the mattress. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," Daniel could feel the fire building inside his holes. "I'm gonna fill up your tight asshole," Michael grunted down at him.

"Fuck yes, it feels so good!" Daniel moaned in a strained breath. Michael's grip on his throat combined with the feeling of the hard pounding his ass was receiving was beginning to make him light headed. "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming -- ahh!" Daniel finally cried out, each of his holes throbbing and convulsing, electricity sparking from his genitals and across his entire body. At the very same time, Michael pushed as deep inside Daniel's ass as he could, unloading his second load inside Daniel with a loud whine.

- - - - -

A short while later, at around 11:45PM, Daniel was casually getting dressed after he'd now happily received another three of Michael's hot loads inside him. One more for his ass, and two for his "needy" pussy, as Michael had called it. Michael, meanwhile, sat in his bed on his phone, making large clouds with his vape pen. He popped onto the TransOptimum app and finalised the promised $200. With a smirk, he then watched the younger man cover himself. "You know," Michael began, "For your first time, you act like a massive a cum slut." Daniel smiled, embarrassed, and pulled up his underwear over his cum-soaked, sore nether regions.

"I have my moments."

12