Sexual Siblings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With Oliver, eh?" Luke smiled and nudged the quiet and seductive girl next to him. Matt chuckled. "Sasha's gonna be jealous."

"Don't listen to them," Sasha advised, winking at Elizabeth and taking the blunt. She inhaled expertly, taking a massive toke and blowing a steady stream of smoke into the air above their heads. Discreetly, Luke brushed his hand against Elizabeth's exposed knee. Not a minute later, Matt gave her an interesting look and a private smile. She liked this party already.

Oli popped the cap off of another beer and took a swig. He was growing impatient, and a bit nervous. Several times, he thought he'd smelled her lotion or heard her laughter, but had been mistaken. He wanted to see her, if only to know she was safe.

He moved from the kitchen into the front hall, but didn't see his little sister anywhere. He could always check the den and the basement, or even the bathroom. It was a moderately sized house and with so many people packed inside, she could be anywhere. He hoped and prayed, however, that she hadn't gone upstairs with anybody.

"Hey, man," Luke said as he strode over to Oli. "Where's your girl?"

"Huh?" Oli hadn't seen Sasha all night, and he assumed that was who Luke was referring to.

"She's gorgeous. Blondish-brown hair, green eyes, a great ass," Luke described the mystery girl. "She's wearing a dress. It's red." Oli realized instantly whom his friend was talking about. That red dress was forever ingrained in his memory; Bit had worn it the second time they'd had sex, during that fateful break.

"Elizabeth?"

"Yeah, yeah. She's hot," Luke laughed. "Where'd you meet her?"

"Uh, she's my sister," Oli replied, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He would have liked to say that she was his girlfriend, but he knew he couldn't. At the same time, he didn't want Luke or any of the other guys trying to put the moves on her.

"Really?" Luke looked joyous.

"She's got a boyfriend back home," Oli admitted. He was glad to have an excuse to keep Luke at bay, even if it meant bringing up the unfortunate boyfriend.

"Bummer," Luke said, frowning. He shrugged and loped off toward the kitchen, always the resilient one. Oli sighed and finished off his beer in one swig. Feeling that familiar pressure in his bladder, he went to throw his beer bottle away and use the rest room.

"You're a great dancer."

"Thanks." Bit flashed a brilliant smile at Eric, whose hands still lingered unassumingly at her hips. They'd been dancing for the last twenty minutes, moving rhythmically and pressing close to one another. Now, Elizabeth felt flushed as she looked into Eric's shining blue eyes.

And then she caught sight of him- Oli slunk across the room on the way to the kitchen, his handsome head hung low.

"What time is it?" She asked suddenly.

"Uh...ten thirty," Eric replied.

"Shit," she said, realizing that she'd been there for an hour and fifteen minutes already. "I've gotta go do something really quick. I'll see you later." She smiled apologetically at him and hurried off to find Oli, stopping briefly to take a hit off of a joint that Matt offered to her.

As she strode into the kitchen, she spotted Oli retreat into the bathroom just as the door was closing. Readjusting her dress and smoothing her hair, Bit prepared to do what she'd been waiting for all night. She made a beeline for the bathroom and slipped in, shutting the door behind her with a snap just as Oli was zipping up his pants.

"Bit, what're you doing in here?" Oli demanded, feasting his eyes on the mesmerizing sight before him.

"I missed you," she confessed, electing to skip all the bullshit and moving closer to her brother. She coiled her arms around his waist and pressed her face against Oli's strong shoulder. He gazed down into her glittering green eyes; behind her long, thick lashes, each pupil was a black abyss.

"Are you stoned?" Oli asked, concerned and mildly amused at the same time.

"Only a little bit," she replied, unflinching beneath his powerful gaze. She reached one hand up to brush his hair out of his eyes then let it linger on his neck.

Bit was tempting him, but Oli had a nagging feeling in the pit of his stomach that would not allow him to indulge in his sister's delights.

"What about Chris?"

Bit grinned up at him and Oli's heart melted.

"I don't love him. It really isn't that serious," she explained, stroking Oli's chest. "He keeps me busy. But I've waited for you."

"You mean you haven't-"

"I haven't slept with Chris. I don't want to. Oli, I wasn't lying when I said I cared about you. And I wouldn't do it with just anybody." Bit felt her brother relax, the tension in his muscles disappearing instantly. "I don't know what any of this means, but I'm here now. I want to make the most of it."

Oli pulled Bit into him kissed her deeply. His blood surged through his veins, and it was if something inside of him had awoken when their lips touched. He felt like the happiest man in the world. When they finally pulled apart, they smiled bashfully at one another before embracing.

"I've missed you, too," Oli whispered. Bit just closed her eyes and clung to him tightly, breathing him in and trying to commit this moment to memory.

The door swung open with a creak, and Matt's sturdy frame cast a shadow over the siblings.

"Oh, hey guys," he stammered, smiling. "Didn't realize you were in here. You can go upstairs if you want."

"They're brother and sister, man," said Luke, who had coasted up behind Matt with a fresh drink in hand. Matt's mischievous look vanished.

"Oli and I were just talking," Bit explained, sensing her brother's rising panic. "I was having a moment." Matt nodded understandingly and left the two alone again.

"I hate secrets," Oli groaned, rubbing his temples. "Are we actually going to do this?"

"Do what?" Bit was preoccupied with rubbing her older brother's shoulders.

"Keep sneaking around like this. Wouldn't your life be so much easier if we were normal?"

"Too late for that now," she said nonchalantly. "Besides, we've got no choice. Unless you want to stop?"

Oli thought about it for a long, hard moment. He had never felt anything quite like this before. Seeing his sister made his heart pound in his chest, and he thought about her all the time. She had become the object of his every fantasy.

"No," he said. Bit beamed up at him again. Apparently he'd said the right thing. "But I worry that you'll change your mind and I'll be stuck wanting something I can't have. We're taking a lot of risks."

"Oli, I'm not going to cast you away, like what we had was some one night stand," Bit insisted, frowning and looking him straight in the eye. "I've practically given myself to you. I've made my choice and I'm sticking to it."

"That's comforting, but promise me you'll tell me if-"

"Shut up," Bit smiled wickedly as she pressed her finger against his lips. "We won't get caught. And I promise you won't lose me." She locked her fingers in his and led him from the bathroom and back to the party.

They situated themselves in a quiet corner where they could watch people dancing and still remain fairly anonymous amongst the crowd. Still, Oli was too nervous to lay even a finger on his sister for fear of being spotted by Matt, Luke, or any of the other people who might've caught wind of their relation.

"Relax, Oli," Bit whispered. She placed a comforting hand on his thigh, and he flinched. It was obvious that the weed had made her more relaxed and unconcerned. "Don't you like my dress?"

"You know I do," he choked. He surveyed her quickly, becoming reacquainted with the landscape of her gently curving body. "This is unfair."

"You're not having fun?" Elizabeth joked, grinning at her older brother and nudging him gently in the ribs. She could tell that he was practically crawling out of his skin; he was a good boy, afraid of getting caught with his hands dirty. And, metaphorically speaking, they were filthy. Elizabeth leaned in close. "You wanna get out of here?"

Oli swallowed hard. There was nothing he'd have liked better. He simply nodded, and together they left.

When they got back to the apartment, both of the siblings were relieved to find that Eric was nowhere to be seen. Oliver closed and locked the door behind them and went to the kitchen, where Elizabeth was rummaging in the fridge. She emerged from the halogen glow with two beers in hand, kicking the refrigerator door shut with her foot. Oliver stood still in the doorway of the kitchen, his hands in his pockets and his shoulders hunched up around his ears. Bit snickered and glided up to him, running her fingers down his chest.

"Can you just relax?"

"Sorry," he replied, sighing loudly as his shoulders slackened. "I can't believe you're here." Bit handed a beer to him and beckoned for him to follow her into his bedroom. He was all too happy to follow.

She took a swig of her beer and set it down on the dresser.

"Mind if I make myself comfortable?" she asked, grinning as Oli eyed her very interestedly. He nodded dumbly. She tried to kick off her shoes but lost her balance and stumbled. She would have fallen if Oli hadn't jumped forward to catch her.

"Maybe you don't need another one of these," he observed, pushing his sister's beer farther back on the dresser. She giggled, nuzzling him affectionately, and he could feel her warm breath on his neck.

"Maybe you're right." She turned to face him fully and gazed sedately into his eyes. He could tell that she was getting sleepy, but he secretly hoped that she might last a little longer. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned into him. For several moments they stood, intertwined, basking in one another's presence. They returned to a familiar place in their lives after a long hiatus.

"Bit?" Oli asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Hmm?"

"You need to sleep," he advised. "Let's get in bed."

"Mmm, let's!" she replied as enthusiastically as such a drowsy person could. She ground her pelvis against him obscenely, and Oli's breath caught in his throat. Exercising tremendous effort, he peeled his little sister away from him.

"That's not what I meant. You're gonna be wicked hung-over in the morning if you don't get some rest."

"Oh, that's nonsense," she said, her feeble protest truncated by a massive yawn. She wriggled out of the red dress before Oli had time to look away, and she stood before him in only a low-rise, black, lacy thong. She sure had an affinity for lace.

"Let me get you something to sleep in." Oli went to his closet, trying to avoid staring at his sister's nubile body, and retrieved an old sweatshirt. "Is this ok?" Elizabeth nodded, tracing her finger around her right nipple absentmindedly. Oliver practically forced his eyes shut. In that brief moment, she closed the distance between them and he felt her hands on his upper arms.

"Look at me," Elizabeth demanded. Oliver opened his eyes and saw how incredibly close his sister was so him. She pressed her lips to his, and he eagerly returned her kiss. Her tongue was wet as she pushed it roughly into his mouth, and he accepted it gamely. When she was satisfied with his level of interest, she pulled away.

"Bit, I-"

"You don't want to?" She looked stricken. He smoothed her hair away from her face in an attempt to pacify her.

"Of course I do. It's just that...well, you're a bit drunk," he confessed, bashfully. Elizabeth looked at her brother for a few long moments, before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Who knew you were so romantic?" she asked. "I get it. You want me to remember."

"Well, yeah. But I also want to be sure that you're willing."

"Oli, you're not that charming." She grinned to make sure he knew she was joking. "And I am definitely willing."

"Well, I hope we'll have another chance," he said softly.

"Me, too." Elizabeth slipped into her brother's narrow bed and lay down. She watched with satisfaction as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his lean and toned body inch by inch. He hung the shirt in his closet and took no time at all in shedding his pants. He locked the door, shut off the light, and scooted into bed next to Elizabeth. They situated themselves comfortably, and Oliver drew Elizabeth to him. She nestled against him, her head fitting nicely in the niche of his shoulder. She placed a soft kiss on his neck and, before long, the siblings had drifted off to sleep.

Oliver woke early the next morning. The apartment was quiet and his sister was still immersed in a gentle slumber, her legs tangled in the sheet and his worn sweatshirt scrunched up around her ribcage. He wanted to rouse her from sleep, but decided against it. Instead, he propped himself up on his elbow and surveyed the vision before him. The first things he noticed were her feet. She had small, pampered, aristocratic feet- if you could call feet that. And dainty little ankles. Her slender calves curved up to her full, creamy thighs, forming the sexiest pair of legs he'd ever had the pleasure of being in bed with. He so wished to nibble at the insides of those scrumptious thighs.

His eyes traveled over Elizabeth's barely-there underwear that pressed so insistently against her mound, and settled on her smooth torso. She had a petite, curved waist, but her body was very much existent to him. Especially those breasts, which were hidden by the rumpled sweatshirt. He smiled mischievously to himself and inched the fabric up so it rested just above her gorgeous breasts. Elizabeth stirred slightly, her back arching off the bed, thrusting her chest into the air. Oli couldn't have been more pleased. Each gently rounded sphere of flesh was topped with a semi-hard, rosy nipple. They are so perfect, Oli remarked to himself. Suddenly his sister made a little noise in her throat, and her eyelids crinkled as consciousness approached. If she was going to wake up, Oliver decided he wanted to be a part of it. He bent forward, dropping his head down to her chest, and tentatively flicked his tongue over her right nipple. She sighed, but didn't wake. Feeling a little more confident, and a lot more horny, he took her nipple into his warm mouth and ran his tongue over it, catching it gently between his teeth. She gasped and woke with a start. A grin spread across Oliver's face.

"Mmm...Oli?" When she picked up her head, they were close enough that he only had to inch forward to brush his lips against hers.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully.

"Indeed," Elizabeth replied, snickering. "What time is it?" She dropped her arm over the edge of the bed, groping blindly for something. After a moment, she got a curious look on her face.

"What?" Oli demanded, frowning. "What is it?" Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and, with a flourish, produced a magazine from beneath the bed. It took a second for it to register with Oli before he was blushing furiously. He lunged across his sister to grab the porn mag.

"Not so fast, big brother." Bit rolled away from him and stood up, out of his reach. She flipped through the magazine with apparent interest. "Ooh, do you like that?"

"Bit, stop," he groaned, burying his face in the pillow. He couldn't believe he hadn't hidden it better. "This is so embarrassing."

"Now, wait a second. I think I could manage this." She postured herself so that her back was to him, with her ass sticking out suggestively. She pulled up her sweatshirt and grabbed a breast in each hand, and peeked over her shoulder at her brother, who had inched the pillow down below his eyes. "What do you think?"

"I think you've got an ass like a peach," he admitted, before smacking her playfully on the behind. She squealed and jumped away from him.

"Ow, you asshole!"

"Sorry." She could tell he wasn't the least bit apologetic. "Let me make it better." He kicked the sheets back to show his forming erection in his boxers. Her chest shook with silent laughter.

"I want nothing to do with you," she lied, turning her nose up at him. He clambered to his feet, and proceeded to chase her around the little room, finally trapping her between himself and his dresser. She fought against him, but he was stronger, and in only a second he had both of her wrists pinned behind her back. He was rock hard now, and he took great pleasure in rubbing his shaft against her crotch, the only barrier between them being the thin material of her panties. She groaned and tried to press herself against him, but he wouldn't allow it. He liked having control for once. Shifting both of her fragile wrists into one of his large hands, he used the other to retrieve a tie from the top drawer of his dresser. For a moment her brow was furrowed, but then a look of comprehension came across her face.

"You've gotta be shitting me," she snorted.

"Nope," he replied, kissing her neck tenderly as he fastened the knot around her wrists. "Spread your legs." He hooked his forefingers around the waistband of her thong and pulled it down. When it had fallen down to her ankles, she stepped out of it, all the while glaring at Oliver.

"I resent this, you know," she snarled, as he sat her down on the bed. She looked up at him and stuck her tongue out.

"You won't in a minute." And then, unexpectedly, he sunk to his knees so that they were almost at eye level. He pushed her knees apart and traced a finger up her slit. She shuddered. When she was beginning to moisten, he pushed a finger gently inside and curled it upward.

"Oh, god," she whispered, scooting forward on the bed so he could gain more access. When he bent over and sucked her clit into his mouth, she nearly screamed. It had been so long. He rolled his tongue over her nub in a fluid motion and began pushing his finger in and out of her hot tunnel. "Don't stop." Oli pulled his fingers out and ran his tongue all the way up her slit, letting it dip into her wet hole before swirling it around her clit. He could hear her ragged breathing, and he could feel her legs beginning to quiver. He was aching for her, but if this was to be his last chance for some time, he was going to draw it out until neither of them could stand it any longer.

Oli took a moment to focus specifically on his sister's clit, moving his tongue in a side to side motions. He felt the hard nub pressing against his tongue, and he could taste her freely flowing juices now.

"Shit, Oli. Oh shit!" Her voice was a raspy whisper, and he could see her struggling against the confines of the tie as her shoulders rose and fell. He knew it wouldn't be long before she came. So he stopped. "Wh-what?!" She got the most bewildered look on her face, and Oliver smiled.

"My turn," he explained simply. He stood up and smiled down at his sister. Grudgingly, and with her teeth, she removed his boxers.

"Fuck you, by the way," she grumbled.

"You will, soon enough," he assured her. He chuckled, fully aware of her sexual frustration. Still, she opened her mouth to receive him, and he couldn't help grunting as her warm tongue ran along the underside of his shaft. A drop of pre-cum trickled out onto her tongue, and she tightened her lips around him, suckling gently. She was about to reach a hand to forward to cradle his balls, when it occurred to her that she couldn't. Serves him right, she thought to herself. She swirled her tongue around his cock, and relaxed her throat as best she good, before taking him deeper. He was pleasantly surprised at the feeling of his tip bumping against the back of her throat, and even more so when she began humming rhythmically, sending vibrations up through his pulsing member.

"That's...that's really good," he stammered, pumping his hips forward. Elizabeth tasted another dribble of pre-cum, and she knew that he was getting close. With great pleasure, she slid her mouth up to the head of his dick and released it. "What the hell?!" Oliver was clearly frazzled, and Elizabeth could not have been gladder.