Sexual Sissy Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, it certainly is," I agreed as the light changed and we crossed the street, me with a little more spring in my heels with my new sexy name.

A minute later we were walking into a smallish bar about four blocks away from where we'd started.

"Janet!" the bouncer at the door greeted.

"Hey, sweet stuff," Janet said, "this is my new friend Janelle. Janelle, this is Baker."

"Hi, Baker," I smiled awkwardly, feeling a little self-conscious dressed as a woman.

"You're going to be very popular," Baker said, as he literally checked me out, head to toe, and especially my boobs.

"I'm trying to talk her into competing tonight," Janet said.

"Oh, you definitely need to," Baker urged me. "You're absolutely delicious!"

"I am?" I asked, surprised to receive such a compliment.

"Yeah, you're fucking hot," Janet said, as she led me into the bar.

"This is crazy," I said, as we walked into a smallish bar, albeit a pretty packed one. There were other crossdressers, there were men, there were women... and often I couldn't tell which gender someone had started out as.

"Oh, you wait," Janet said, as she gave my hand a squeeze, as her phone buzzed. She looked at it and said, "The discussion is over. You're definitely competing tonight."

"I am?" I repeated, sounding like a confused parrot.

"Mistress Jasmine says you are," Janet said, showing me her phone.

I read the message: Tell Janelle I expect her to compete tonight.

"Well, I guess I'm competing, then," I said with an awkward chuckle, not even sure what I was competing in.

"You'll have a blast," Janet said, before adding with wicked foreshadowing, "literally."

During the next hour I met a bunch of people, got my ass grabbed twice, and had supper. I then went to the bathroom to apply some more lipstick, at Janet's suggestion. In the bathroom, I took a piss (which was more difficult than I'd expected in a long dress), and was washing my hands when a guy walked in.

"Hey, sexy," he said.

I looked up through the mirror and saw a good-looking guy in his early twenties.

"Hi," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Want some dessert?" he asked, as he came up to me and squeezed my ass.

"Um, I, well," I said, assuming he wanted me to suck his cock.

"Come on," he said, taking my hand and leading me to a bathroom stall.

I mindlessly followed, curious, and a little excited to suck my second cock ever.

He closed the door, and I wordlessly dropped to my knees and unzipped his jeans.

"I like a girl who knows what she wants and goes for it," he said, as I pulled out his smallish cock.

I didn't say anything as I leaned forward and took his flaccid cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you were really hungry," he groaned, as his soft cock began to harden in my mouth... which was a new... and exciting... feeling.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned on his cock, wanting to let him know I was hungry.

"Yes, that's it you sexy slut, get me nice and hard," he moaned, his calling me a sexy slut making my cock flinch in my panties.

Once it was hard, although just five inches, I began to bob.

"Oh yeah, take it all, you hot slut," he moaned.

Feeling the natural rush of being on my knees with a cock in my mouth, I began to bob faster, my submissive cock sucking nature taking control.

"Shit, I'm going to bust a nut in that pretty mouth," he groaned after just a minute of deep throat (sorta) cock sucking.

I bobbed even faster as he grunted and spewed his load in my mouth. "Fuck!"

I hungrily swallowed it all, not slowing down, as his warm load slid down my throat.

"Oh fuck," he said weakly, as I extracted every drop of the cum from his balls.

I slowed down and nursed his cock for another minute, before he pulled out and said, "Thanks, that was great."

"Agreed," I said, as he pulled up his underwear and pants.

He headed out, and I noticed there was a hole in the side of the stall. I began to get up, when a black cock came through the hole, not massive like in the porn movies, but bigger than the last one by a good two plus inches.

I closed the stall door, moved a couple of feet, and took the thicker cock in my hands.

"Hurry up," a guy said gruffly. "I don't have a lot of time."

"Yes, sir," I said, even though I had no idea how old the guy attached to this big dick was.

"Get sucking," he ordered, his cock already semi-hard.

I obeyed, taking his cock into my mouth and slowly bobbing, getting it completely hard.

"That's it, faggot," he groaned, which made my cock flinch again. Sissy, slut, sexy, cock sucker, faggot... a variety of terms that all excited me. I wanted to live up to all those nasty terms.

Once hard, I began bobbing quickly, taking five of his seven plus inches in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, cock sucker," he moaned. "Suck my black dick."

Unlike many guys who were obsessed with BBC, at least according to online stories, I was discovering I loved all cocks. Big... small; white... black... whatever colour. Cock was cock. It was clear to me after sucking just three different ones, that my personal thrill came from being on my knees sucking cock... from making men moan... from making them cum... size didn't matter... I just wanted as much cock as I could possibly get.

For three or four minutes, maybe even longer, I sucked, eventually taking almost his entire cock in my mouth; he growled, "Don't you dare slow down, faggot."

I had no intention of doing so. Truth was, sucking cock was becoming the ultimate thrill... getting a guy off was more of an adrenaline rush than scoring the winning goal in a hockey game (which I had done). It was becoming my ultimate rush.

As pathetic as it may sound, nothing had given me more pleasure than my experiences this day. Becoming Janelle... exploring my feminine side... becoming a slut... being on my knees... becoming the cock sucker I was born to be!

"Swallow it all, faggot," the black stranger said, as a massive load, the biggest of the three I'd swallowed so far, exploded into my mouth like big cannon blasts, that seemed actually to pelt into the back of my throat.

I kept sucking the big cock until he pulled back out, and disappeared without another word. I waited a minute, before I stood up and walked out of the stall. The bathroom was empty. I redid my lipstick and returned to Janet, who was chatting with a black man. Was he the one I sucked? I paused for a moment hoping he'd walk away, but he didn't... so I walked over anyway.

"You were gone for a while," Janet observed.

"Yeah, Um," I began.

She gave me a look, informing me she knew what likely had happened and said, "No worries, sexy thang. Janelle, this is Jake, he's a lawyer."

"Hi Jake," I said, thinking I'd likely just sucked his dick.

"Hey, Janelle, you're a pretty thing," he said, taking my hand, and I learned he wasn't the one... his voice was mellower.

"Thank you," I said, wondering what his dick looked like.

"Well, maybe we'll chat later," he said.

"Sure," I said, feeling a strange, giddy excitement.

After he left, Janet said, "I think he likes you."

"This is so wild," I said, the aftertaste of cum still lingering.

"Did you get some of that free mouthwash in the bathroom?" Janet asked.

"Yeah," I said sheepishly, then added, kind of needing to tell someone, "two doses, actually."

"You lucky little slut," Janet said.

"It all happened so fast," I said.

"It can do that," she smiled. After a moment, she asked, "Ready to continue the night of your life?"

"Well, I'm already two cocks in," I joked.

"You may be two cocks full, pretty soon," she said.

"R-r-really?" I stammered, the idea of sucking more cocks exciting, but the idea of getting ass fucked a little nerve-wracking.

"Yeah, it's always a possibility," she said. "Truth be told, there isn't anything more fulfilling than getting spit-roasted."

"I've never had a dick... or anything at all... back there," I worried.

She smiled, "Oh, once you've had a dick in that pussy of yours, you'll be addicted."

"That's what happened as soon as I sucked my first cock," I said, already craving another dick.

"Yeah," Janet smiled reminiscently. "I still remember my first cock."

"Long time ago?" I asked, curious to learn about another guy's exploration of his sexuality. Or rather her sexuality. I think.

"College," she nodded. "My roommate. One night we were drunk, horny, and well, one of us became a bottom, the other a top."

"I'm guessing you were the bottom," I smiled.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I got my pussy fucked before I ever sucked a cock."

"That's unusual," I said.

"Yeah, I've never met anyone else who started that way around," she said.

"Well, at least you had a source of regular cock," I said. "That's what I need, especially now that I've discovered just how much I love it."

"Yeah, after that night, I sucked his cock and got fucked pretty much every day, and sometimes multiple times," she said, then laughed, "but now he's married and in politics."

"Figures," I said.

"Yeah, he still fucks me on occasion."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm a better cock sucker and a better fuck than his wife," Janet said. "All my married men tell me that."

I smiled, "I bet you are."

"Oh... I am," she assured me.

"Anyone interested in competing tonight, please come to the stage," an amplified male voice announced.

"Fate beckons you," Janet said.

"I'm still not sure about this," I said, excitement and trepidation swirling inside me.

"No worries, our Mistress Jasmine has already decided for you."

"Right," I said, shaking my head at how I was implicitly obeying a stranger I only knew online ... a stranger I trusted completely.

"Get going, you sexy slut," Janet ordered.

"Fuck, this is getting crazy," I said.

"Oh, the craziness is just beginning," Janet smiled, as I headed to the stage.

I reached the stage, and there were two other 'girls' there. After a couple minutes the stocky man, tattoos all over, asked, "First time here?"

"Yeah, is it that obvious?" I asked.

"I'm here every day, and think I'd remember a beauty like you," he said, looking me over.

"Thanks, I'm flattered," I said.

"So, tonight is amateur night," he said. "First round is doing a dance onstage."

"Oh," I said.

"Second round is an auction," he continued.

"Auction?" I asked.

"Yes, people bid on you, and you're the winner's date for the rest of the night," he said. "But that's optional; you'd need to agree to it."

"Date?" I asked, repeating everything he said.

"Yeah," Janet spoke up from behind me. "You're their little fuck toy for the rest of the night. They don't buy you dinner, but they do buy you breakfast."

"Oh," I said.

"All the money goes to a charity," Janet added.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, to the LGTBQ society," the guy said. No way he could be gay, was there? He was so manly. He looked more like a biker in a gang.

"Okay, let's do both," I said, deciding just to allow fate to decide my night.

"Okay, we'll start in fifteen minutes," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"Do you have a favourite song to dance to?"

"No idea," I said.

"Definitely 'I Will Survive'," Janet decided for me.

"That is a good song," I said.

"Great," the guy said, before adding, "why don't you come backstage with me for some practice? Janet, can you sign up any others?"

"Anything for you, Babe," Janet said, before calling out to my back, "Have fun, Janelle."

I followed the guy backstage and he said, as he pushed me to my knees as soon as we were inside a small dressing room, "You're fucking hot."

"Thanks," I said, my cock flinching at his rugged dominance, as my hands automatically went to his pants.

"I usually don't do this before a show, but your lips were made to suck cock," he complimented.

"I just sucked my first cock yesterday, so I may not be too good," I demurred, as I fished out his decent sized six-plus inch cock.

"Really?" he said, looking genuinely surprised.

"Yeah," I admitted, "curiosity finally got to me."

"Then you just open your mouth, and I'll do the rest," he said, as he slid his cock into my mouth, grabbed the sides of my head and began fucking my face.

This was so different than my first three cocks... I wasn't sucking his dick... he was fucking my mouth. Although different, it was equally exciting... I was simply being used.

"Focus on breathing through your nose," he advised me after I'd slightly gagged a couple of times.

I did as I was told, wanting to be good for him, wanting to be a good cock slut.

After a couple minutes, his tool long enough I actually was being deep throated, his balls actually bouncing off my chin, and my getting used to his cock slamming into me, he pulled out, pulled me up, spun me around, hiked up my dress, yanked my panties down to my ankles, thus freeing my dick... sorry, my clitty... for the first time tonight... and said, "I've got to have this. Ever been fucked?"

"N-n-no," I stammered.

"Well, that's about to change," he said, as he walked to a table and grabbed what I assumed was lube, and returned.

"I'm a little nervous," I said, even as I remained bent over for him.

"Don't worry," he said, as he really lubed his cock, "I've never met a sexy thing like you who didn't love a dick in her tight pussy."

"Please, go slowly," I said, both scared and excited... expecting pain, but hoping for pleasure, too.

"I will, but only until you beg to get that cunt really pounded," he said. "And no worries, you'll be begging for it very soon!"

"Okay," I said, as he moved his cock between my ass cheeks.

"Remember to breathe," he said. "In fact, concentrate on doing that."

"Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay," I said, as he pushed his cock up to my asshole and it slid inside, creating instant intense pain burning through me.

"Oh yeah, such a tight fucking pussy," he groaned, as he began fucking my ass. And as he'd promised, he went very slowly at first.

The feeling was so strange. Yes... painful. Yet I felt so full. And my cock twitched with each thrust. Yet even as the pain burned... I also felt a strange, surreal... sensation.

"Oh, God," I whimpered.

"You're going to love being a slut for cock," he promised as he fucked me... still slowly, thank goodness.

"I'm so full," I said.

"Yeah? Wait until you get a ten-inch dick spelunking in this pussy."

"I can't fathom," I said, and I couldn't. No way could I take even a tenth of an inch more.

"Your pussy is made to take big cocks," he said, as he began fucking me faster but true to his word, only a little faster.

"You're so big," I whimpered, the pain still burning, yet a subtle pleasure was beginning to rise.

"I'm only average," he denied. "Well, a little above average."

He fucked me for a couple more minutes, every stroke gradually increasing the pleasure, which conversely numbed the pain. And although it felt so weird, it also began to feel so natural. Like I was meant to have a dick in my ass... sorry... my pussy.

Then I begged, "Harder, fuck me harder."

"Oh yeah, you little slut, you love cock now, don't you?" he said, as he grabbed my hips and began really fucking me.

"Oh yes, I'm a slut, a slut for cock," I declared, as I placed my hands firmly on the wall a little lower for better balance, as he really began to slam into me.

"Oh yeah, such a tight cunt," he groaned.

"Come in my cunt, fill my cunt with your big load," I begged mindlessly, now wanting to feel what it felt like to have a load filling me.

"Oh, you want me to breed you?" he asked, as he really drilled me.

"Yesssss," I moaned, my cock throbbing, the pain only a memory, as pleasure consumed me in a way I'd never experienced before... his dick really rubbing my prostate. "I want it so bad."

"You love my cock now, don't you?" he said, filling me as deep as he possibly could.

"Oh yes, I love your big cock in my pussy," I moaned, wondering if I could come from getting ass fucked... I felt like I could come at any moment!

"I'm going to fill you with so much cum," he promised, his breathing signalling he was close.

"Fuck me... breed me... fill me," I babbled, so consumed with intense pleasure I'd do anything to get fucked... to get 'bred'.

"Oh, fuck, yessssss," he grunted a few strokes later.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as the moment I felt his warm cum fill my ass, I too came, spewing my load all over the wall.

"Janelle, you really are a slut," he said, as he kept pumping, now sloppily, in my cum-filled ass.

"Fuck," I moaned, so overwhelmed with pleasure.

A minute later he pulled out and said, "You're a great fuck."

"Thanks, that was amazing," I said, feeling a bit of cum leaking out of my ass.

"Don't move," he said, putting his dick away. "I'll send Janet in here to clean you up."

"Okay," I said, not sure if I even could move yet.

I stood there, still bent over and propped against the wall for a couple minutes, until Janet walked in and said brightly, "Well, that was quick."

"I can't believe I just got fucked," I said.

Janet said, "Oh, it was inevitable. You're so fucking hot and fuckable."

"Well, that goes without saying," I joked, as Janet moved behind me, knelt down and started licking my asshole.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered.

"Getting the cum out of your pussy," she said, sucking cum out of me... which felt good, but weird.

"Okay," I moaned.

After a couple of minutes, Janet stood back up, turned me around and said, "Okay, we need to make a couple of touch-ups if you're going onstage."

"I may walk bow-legged now," I joked.

"That's okay, just keep dancing," she said, as she fixed my makeup.

"Okay," I said, my head spinning, my ass feeling a little empty.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"I came all over the wall," I said.

"Really?" she asked, "without even touching yourself?" this surprising her.

"Yeah."

"I've never had that happen to me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're a special girl," she said.

"Well, that goes without saying," I repeated, feeling so comfortable around her.

A few minutes later, "Ready to strut your sexy stuff?"

"Why the fuck not?"

"Exactly," she said, as 'I Will Survive' began playing.

I took a deep breath as the guy who'd just taken my virginity (I still hadn't learned his name!) announced, "Ladies, men who want to be ladies, gentlemen, and gentlemen who want to fuck ladies regardless of the nature of their plumbing, we're in for a treat tonight! Coming north of the border from America for her first ever performance, please welcome... Janelle!"

As cheering echoed around the smallish room, I walked onto stage and... danced... allowed my inner feminine side to come surging out of me once again... enjoying the clapping, the chanting and the admiration.

As I did strut my stuff, I knew I was forever changed. I couldn't ever go back to my humdrum boring life. I couldn't pretend today and this week hadn't happened, or that it wasn't going to happen again and again!

I was Janelle, and I was about to be auctioned off to the highest bidder...

EPILOGUE:

Following a memorable and long night... and my paramour did indeed buy me breakfast... I spent the rest of the weekend with Janet, having a wonderful time meeting and being fucked by many of her friends.

But on the flight home, once again wearing pink panties and pantyhose, but externally looking like a regular man, I began worrying. There was that huge fee I'd paid to the beauty salon that Emma would see when she checked our credit card statement; but even before that, she'd have a chance to see that I didn't have any hair on my body below my neck! I couldn't just suddenly start refusing to be naked around her.

And then I was so preoccupied with these worries, that I forgot to change out of my panties and pantyhose before entering the house and calling out, "I'm home, darling!"