Sexual Sissy Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in the bedroom," she called back.

When I reached the bedroom, she was wearing some sexy new lingerie I'd never seen before, and a bright smile. Just as I entered, my phone dinged with a text message.

"You'll want to read that," my wife said, still grinning.

It was from Jasmine.

Pet Slut Janelle,

Emma just texted me you've arrived home, so here are your next orders:

Do whatever she says, just as if it's coming from me. In fact most of it will be from me, although she may embellish my suggestions somewhat. She knows everything, including most of what you did in Toronto. But no worries, all is well. Have fun!

Mistress Jasmine

I looked back up at Emma, who by now couldn't contain floods of giggles!

"Say what?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"You'd seemed very preoccupied in the days leading up to your trip to Toronto, so after you left, I did some snooping in your computer and read through all your emails to and from Jasmine. I thought you really should have gone with Option 2, but obviously you were too afraid of how I might react.

"So, I emailed Jasmine, introduced myself as 'Brittany's' wife, told her I wanted to support your explorations, and asked for her advice. She wrote back, and after making sure I was sincere, she filled me in on all your adventures in Toronto, and gave me some suggestions, which I intend to follow.

"And the plan for tonight is first I'll help you doll yourself up as that gorgeous and sexy Janelle again (she sent me the pictures of you Janet sent her), and then, dear sissy of mine, you're getting pegged!"

She then reached under a pillow and pulled out a ten-inch bright red strap-on and a tube of lube, while my mouth dropped open!

THE END