Sexual Therapy: Eager Beaver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay!"

Holly happily got into an all-fours position, facing Serena. She leaned her head down and pushed her ass up in the air. Scott got behind his daughter, and held the tip of his penis against her wet hole.

"Are you sure you're ready, honey?" Scott asked.

"Yes, daddy." Holly answered sweetly. "Put your cock in me!"

Thanks to her arousal and recent orgasm, Holly's vagina easily accomodated and accepted all eight inches of her father's thick penis. Scott took a moment to enjoy the juicy warmth of the young snatch, before starting to slowly thrust in and out. As he did, he stared between her buns at her tight, wrinkled anus.

"Your butthole is so cute." Scott said as he continued to fuck her.

"Thanks dad." Holly replied. "You're welcome to fuck me there if you like."

"Believe me, I'll be pounding that shithole plenty in the future." Scott assured his daughter. "But right now I'm perfectly fine inside your cunt."

Scott's hard prick slid in and out in full strokes. Holly moaned in ecstasy as her father lovingly fucked her.

"This is what you wanted, right Holly?" Serena asked. "Are you enjoying having your father's penis inside of you?"

"It's amazing!" Holly exclaimed. "It feels even better than mom described."

"Wonderful." Serena said. "And Scott, you seem to be enjoying your daughter."

"She's got a great little twat." Scott confirmed, continuing to make love to his daughter. "I wish I would've agreed to this sooner."

Holly started to play with her tits and pinch her nipples as she took the cock deep into her body. Scott squeezed and spread Holly's butt cheeks as he fucked her, still fixated on her anus.

"Daddy..." Holly moaned. "...I'm about to cum again. I'm about to cum on your cock, daddy!"

Holly pinched both of her nipples as her body trembled again with the pleasure of another orgasm. Scott held her hips as he increased the tempo with which he was thrusting himself into his daughter.

"It's about to be my turn." Scott announced.

Scott continued to plow Holly's vagina, knowing he was getting close to climax.

"At first I was planning to pull out and cum in your mouth." Scott informed his daughter. "But now I think I'll just shoot it in your cunt. Is that ok, baby?"

"You can cum anywhere you want, daddy!"

Scott shifted from the quick-pace fucking to giving his daughter powerful, deliberate thrusts into her vagina. Holly moaned each time the full length of his penis drove into her.

He drove his cock deep into his daughter's twat one last time, his grip on her hips keeping her body against his. His erection twitched, and he began to empty his balls.

"Give me all of your cum!" Holly demanded.

Several healthy spurts of semen were deposited into Holly. As his penis softened, Scott finally pulled out of his daughter's well-used hole. He bent down and picked up her underwear, handing them to Holly.

"Put your panties on." He told her. "We don't want cum dripping all over the place."

"Ok, daddy." Holly replied, getting off the couch. She stepped into her underwear and pulled them up into place, making sure they were snug against her body.

"Good girl." Scott said. "Plus, by time we get home, most of that cum should be in your underwear. I think your mother will enjoy seeing how dirty they are."

"That was marvelous." Serena told them. "A beautiful moment of bonding between father and daughter. I think that you two made a lot of progress."

"Thanks for the help." Scott replied. "I'm not sure why I was so opposed to having sex with Holly, but that was great."

"We're going to fuck again, right daddy?"

"We're going to fuck a lot, honey." Scott assured her. "Things at home will be a little different from now on, but in a good way."

"I'm so excited!" Holly exclaimed. "And I had an idea. Maybe we could invite grandpa over and he could have sex with mom while we have sex."

"We can ask your mother." Scott said. "I think she would agree with me when I say that sounds like a fun idea."

Scott and Holly got dressed and thanked the therapist again for the help with pushing their special relationship forward. Then they said their goodbyes and left the office.

"Well that was certainly hot." Serena said to herself. She then checked her watch. "I think I have time to rub one out before my next appointment."

12