Sexual Trials of a Young Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
207 Followers

My first step, to protect myself if a divorce seemed the only course, was to instigate and record conversations with Edward in which I would ask him to describe the sexual activities he wanted me to participate in with other men, how he would want me to behave with a man that he brought to our house. I said I wanted to make sure I understood what he wanted of me. I recorded our conversations, mainly my questions to provoke him and his responses. When I reviewed my full recordings here is part of what I found:

"Edward do you really want this to happen, for me to have sex with someone else and to let you watch? If I do that once or twice will you stop pestering me about it?"

He did not say he would be satisfied with that. He said, "Jennifer, this is exactly what I most want you to do. I want to bring a handsome man here for you and for you to kiss him, and put your hands on him, on his cock, to play with it and to suck it. I want you to watch you use your hands and your mouth on him, to tease him and make him so hot for you that he can't stand not to have you."

"Should I play with his balls while I suck him? Is that something you would want to see me doing? I need to know what you would enjoy, Edward."

"Jennifer, that is so exciting to think about, you playing with his balls, letting me watch you suck him. I want you to make him very hard and then to take his hard dick in your mouth."

"Should I make him come, Edward, or should I make him wait?"

"Jennifer you should make him wait. You should tell him that you will let him fuck you but only if he will eat your pussy. I want to watch him give you an orgasm so that you will want to be fucked even more. Won't you do that for me Jennifer, while I watch?"

"And then you really do want for him to fuck me, Edward? How would you want him to do that to me? What should I let him do, Edward."

"Jennifer, I am getting really turned on thinking about this man that I have found for you to fuck. I know if you had sucked him and let him eat your pussy you will be ready for him. I want to watch him fuck you in every position. I want you to let him do what he wants. It would be exciting to watch you riding on his cock. I want you to let him do that, and also to come into you from the back. Nothing should be forbidden, Jennifer. I would like for you to let him come in your ass after his cock is slick from fucking your pussy. I want to see his hard cock taking your ass--even if you don't want him to."

"Edward, do you really want me to let him do things even you haven't done with me?"

"I would like you to let him do whatever he wants, even things I have never asked of you. I would like to watch him show you he is in charge and for him to know he can take what he wants. Won't you let him do that while I watch, Jennifer?"

"Edward, you would bring an attractive man to our house to have sex with me, like you tried to do with that James some weeks ago?"

"Jennifer, several men have told me how sexy they think you are and I know they would come here if I asked them. I want to bring them to fuck you. It would give me great pleasure to watch you with different men. Won't you do that for me? Why won't you do what I want you to do with other men, Jennifer? It's what I most want you to do for me, have hot sex with other men while I watch."

"Edward, if I do that with someone else will you masturbate while you watch? And let me see you do that?"

"I would want to make myself come while I watched you Jennifer, if you were having sex with someone else for me."

After I deleted my questions I was left with audio of the direct graphic statements in Edward's voice asking me, pleadingly, a kind of whine, to engage in a wide range of sexual activities with other men, men that he would "procure." Having this in hand I proceeded with the rest of my plan. As I did so I came to recognize my intention was in part to shock and frighten Edward and in part to punish him. I began to wonder whether seeking sexual excitement of my own was perhaps involved.

It occurred to me what I was planning next might have grown out of an underlying repressed fantasy of my own, something I had never brought to a conscious level. Maybe it indicated my own sexuality had been buried during my long relationship with Edward. Maybe I never really had the kind or highly passionate sex with Edward, my only partner, most women have and every woman deserves. Perhaps Edward and I had experienced real love but never sustained sex that fully engaged our minds and bodies at the same time. I realized I wanted at long last to find an answer.

To move ahead I spent a week end in a city on the other side of the state meeting with a woman divorce lawyer recommended to me by a faculty colleague. I described for the lawyer my husbands sexual requests and described the extensive evidence I could bring to a divorce proposal. I played a short recording as a sample. She said that was all I would need and that I should start to consider what I should ask for in a settlement.

There was another part of my plan for Edward still to come.

Even after I had received my Ph.D and began teaching at the college I had continued to do some private tutoring for the university athletic department. I did this mostly to have money of my own as Edward began to try to assert more control of me. His earnings were much greater than my own as an assistant professor and I did not want to have to depend entirely on my salary. Now I feared he might use money as a lever, even a club, to try to force me to comply with his sexual fantasies.

Because of my past successful work for them, the athletic department assigned me to help tutor several of their most important and challenging student athletes. One of those was a huge young black football player named Bradley Simmons, already a star by the end of his freshman season. Not surprisingly he had been poorly prepared for even the easiest courses required at the university and he was struggling to remain eligible for his sophomore season. He was trying hard though and I became his friend as well as his tutor. He knew I was doing my best to help him and he appreciated my effort and especially my patience.

Several months after we began to work together I felt we were close enough for me to ask him to consider doing me a very sensitive private favor. I said to him one day, "Bradley, could you help me with a personal problem I am having with my husband?" I explained this to him in terms I knew he would understand. "My husband Edward wants to pimp me, for me to have sex with anyone he chooses to bring home and for me to do whatever that man wants me to do for him while Edward watches. This is completely unacceptable to me. I have been faithful to my husband. If I ever do have sex with someone else I want choose when and where and with whom. I need to cure my husband, one way or another, to cease and desist these requests. He is living in a dream world. I believe you could help me end this."

I played a few minutes from my recordings of Edward's comments. "Bradley, you can hear how warped and out of control my husband is. I probably will need to divorce him soon. The recordings will help that happen. Before I take formal legal action I want to frighten him and to punish him for causing me so much grief and worry. This is where I need your help Bradley. First I need to ask you a couple of questions." He nodded, OK.

"Do you have sex with lots of girls, Bradley. I have imagined that you do."'

"Quite a few. It's not hard to do that here. There are always college girls eager to be with a football player, someone big and strong, especially black."

"Have you ever had sex with an older woman, Bradley. Someone my age. I am 30 now."

"When I was in high school in Texas I had sex with a senior girl and also separately with her mother a couple of times. That was my only time with someone much older than me. She was probably forty at least."

"Did you enjoy that, Bradley."

"The mother was much better than the daughter. The mother wanted to do more things when we had sex. None of the girls I have been with have been so open and aggressive. She wanted to be in charge of what we did. I just followed her lead. She loved to tell me what she was wanting and then how it felt when she got it. She was very verbal. Maybe it had been a long time since she could say what she wanted to say about sex and while she was having it. It was fun for me."

I had prepared for what I did next but, until that moment, I had been uncertain if I would do it, unsure whether it was a very smart or a very stupid thing to do. I knew that now I was more attractive to men than ever before, but I had only had sex with one man in my life, Edward. So I was very nervous. I stood up in front of Bradley and opened my wrap around dress. I was naked underneath. "Would you have sex with me Bradley? In front of my husband? You will be doing me a big favor, to help me intimidate him and threaten him so that he will never again try to use me to fulfill his fantasies."

"You are a very sexy lady, Jennifer. Who wouldn't want to have sex with you. I have wondered how it would be to do that but never expected it to happen. It would be an honor to make love to you and a pleasure to enjoy your body. Your are beautiful to look at when you are undressed."


I sat down next to him and turned to kiss him hard on his mouth. He was soon running his hands over my body, sending shivers all through me. I did not want this to stop.

"Bradley, I want to touch you now," I whispered. I found myself more eager for sex than I could remember. Maybe it was like this when Edward and I first began to make love in high school and a few times in college--but never after we married that I could recall. I moved my hands over Bradley's hard chest and muscular arms and then down to feel his hard cock inside his sweat pants. He stood up to let his pants fall to the floor. I had never seen or touched anything like him in size and strength or color, so deeply black. As I began with my hand on his cock, Bradley began to slide his huge finger on my sex. Before I could tell him how much I liked what he was doing I shuddered with a wonderful orgasm, my first in a long time and my first ever with someone other than Edward. After a moment I told Bradley I was ready for him to come into me and I told him he would not need a condom.

I was feeling very inexperienced as I lay back on the couch and spread my legs. As impressive as Bradley was, he slipped into me easily. I felt I had never been so wet and ready for intercourse. As he began to move in me I ran my hands over the backs of his legs and grasped his hips. "I want to be good for you Bradley. I don't know the best way to be for you."

His strokes were slow and sweet for a few minutes before he said to me, "I can't wait much longer, Jennifer. I want to fuck you faster. Is that OK?"

"Please, yes. Fuck me as hard as you want, Bradley." As his quickening strokes made obvious his desire I thought to myself that I had been ready for this for a very long time--not admitting it or even fully realizing it, but ready. When Bradley jerked as he came in me, I said to myself, "This is this is just what I wanted and needed. I know I will want more of this when I am free of Edward."

After we were dressed I explained my plan to Bradley and he agreed to come to our house late in the afternoon the next Tuesday. At around 4:30 that afternoon I called Edward at his office and said to him, "Edward, I want you to come home soon. I am ready to give you what you have wanted, to have sex with another man. I am ready to do that as soon as you get here. I know you want you to watch." Bradley was sitting next to me as I spoke to Edward.

After Edward confirmed that he would be there shortly I turned on a small video camera that I had placed in a corner with a view of the chair I would tell Edward to sit on. I was sure in his excitement he would not notice this. While we waited, Bradley and I were both naked, my right hand toying with his black dick and balls. His prick was already very hard, standing up proudly, waiting. I continued with my hand and a few kisses and I touched myself to confirm that I was very wet between my legs. I spread them in anticipation of my husband's arrival. About ten minutes later I heard Edward come rapidly in through the door from the garage.

"Edward, we are in the living room. Come join us." I could almost taste his excitement as he burst into the room. He stopped, his face immediately expressing shock and bewilderment as he registered our nakedness, my wanton posture and expression, my hand wrapped around an erect young black cock.


"Sit down in that chair Edward. I want to explain things to you." He did, looking stunned but obviously fully attentive.

I continued to touch Bradley who had his arm around me and was fondling my breasts and nipples, staring hard at Edward. I asked him, "Bradley, can I kiss you again? I want to see if my kisses will make your cock jump and jerk." I kissed him and put my hands on his arms. I wanted Edward to see my enthusiasm.

"Oh, I like that Brad. I love your muscles everywhere. Edward isn't nearly as big or as strong. May I touch your cock again. It is so beautiful. Shiny and smooth like finely polished wood." I moved my hands up and down with slow strokes. "

"May I hold your balls in my hand? I have never wanted to do that before. They are so heavy. And I like the muscles on your thighs, hard, like iron posts. Brad, do you mind if I try to put my mouth on you. I don't think I can take very much of it but I want to try because I know this is something my husband has always wanted to see me doing with another man. Is this what you hoped for Edward?" I wanted to show Edward that I liked touching Brad's body everywhere and to force him to compare himself to what Brad offered me.

After sucking Bradly for a minute or so,I raised my head. "Brad, would you mind touching my pussy with your fingers. They are thick and must be very strong. And I know how big and strong your tongue is and I hope you will use that on my pussy too. I expect you are good at giving head to a woman like me, so hungry, who has never had anyone like you before."

Bradley did all that I asked as Edward watched wide eyed while I made plain my passion and enjoyment.


"Edward, do you like this? Isn't this what you wanted? Do you want to watch us? We will fuck for you, Edward, if you will ask us to. Do you want to watch me have sex with this young man?"

"

"Yes," was the only word he could manage, almost a whisper.

"If you want to stay and watch you have to take your clothes off too. I want to see you get hard and play with yourself while we fuck for you."

He nodded his head and shyly but quickly removed his clothes.

"Edward we will try to please you. You have to tell us very clearly so that we can hear what you want us to do for you. You can be in charge. We will respond to your directions."

I was certain Edward could not conceive my objective was direct visual evidence of him telling me what he wanted me to do and of him enjoying it.

As we waited for words from Edward, I leaned over Bradley and took his cock into my mouth again and began to suck him as best I could. This prompted Edward to begin to speak.

"Jennifer, suck his dick and play with his balls some more. I like that very much. Now you are being a good wife and doing what I want you to."

So for some minutes I followed Edward's instructions. I glanced up several times to see his hand moving on his own cock, his face consumed with excitement and pleasure. I was afraid he would come before he asked us to do more. I knew the camera was capturing what he was doing and saying.

"Jennifer, I want to watch you climb on this young man and ride him hard. I want to watch you take his big black dick. I want to see it go in and out of you. Do it for me Jennifer. This is what I have been asking you for for so long. Just do it!"

I answered to elicit from him another statement I needed. "Edward, do you like masturbating while you watch me fucking? Tell me."

"Jennifer, I want you to watch me jack off while I watch you getting fucked. This is what I like best. Watching you have sex with someone else is what makes my dick get hardest and I like to play with myself then. It is much better to do this while I watch you with another man than to make love to you myself."

With that statement I felt I had all the evidence that I needed and so I said to Edward, "I really like riding Bradley like this Edward. Did you know that he plays football and is six foot six and weights 280 pounds. He has a strong body and I am learning to love it. I never thought I Much bigger than your's. I am so tight around it. I never could have been so tight around your cock, could I? And he likes fucking me too. You never fucked me as well as he fucked me last week and is fucking me now and will tonight and probably next week too. I am Brad's tutor but he is teaching me a lot too. I want to learn more from him and maybe from his friends. You will never fuck me again Edward, and I will never fuck anyone because you want me to, only someone I want to fuck. And if you ever ask me again to fuck anyone else, I will ask Bradley and his friends to hurt you.

"And one more thing Edward. Next week I am filing for divorce. My lawyer with whom I have become very good friends will be spending a lot of her time here working up the papers for me. I am enjoying working with her so closely. We have extensive audio evidence of your frequent requests that I have sex with other men. And I will have more evidence from today, visual evidence, of your pathetic directions saying what you want me to do with Bradley while you are there masturbating. We will use this video to force you to accept my demand for a divorce and for the financial support I will need. If you don't meet my requests you will force me to share this video evidence with your most lucrative clients for their entertainment.

"So now, Edward, leave this house, which I soon expect to be my house. You may contact me only through my lawyer."

After Edward left Bradley stayed for dinner and for the night. I let myself go as never before. It was the best sex ever. As we drifted off to sleep I asked, "Bradley, there must be other friends of yours who are big and strong like you. Maybe some of your friends would like to ask that I be their tutor so they can taste what you have enjoyed. If I asked would you introduce me to some of them? The more you fuck me the more I think I might like fucking other strong handsome men as well."

Brad told me this was not unusual. He said he knew of other white wives who had arranged to be with several of his friends and even a few white husbands who had made the arrangements and watched.

As Brad prepared to leave the next morning I teased him, "Brad, if you liked your homework yesterday and last night we can have your next tutoring session here again."

CODA

The divorce settlement gave me title to our house. Edward was to pay the mortgage as he could and to provide $25,000 annually for expenses. After my divorce was official I began to live a different life, socially, financially, sexually. I accepted invitations for dates from two men on the faculty in other departments at my college and I began to have regular and very satisfying sex with both of them. At one point I was even with both of them and let each of them watch me have sex with the other. They began to come to my house often for dinner and sex and one of them sometimes brought another woman friend and we became a threesome, something I had not dreamed of.

My interest became known in the athletic department and my partners included several players over the following years as well as two coaches and one trainer.

albright
albright
207 Followers