Sexual Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Near the end to their time up the valley Wendy made an unexpected announcement while they all were having dinner. "Lloyd and I have decided we have no objection if you kids wish to sleep together in this our last week here."

Harley took on the appearance of a guy trying to sink through the floor whereas Britt rushed at her parents and hugged and kissed them both.

"But why?" she asked when returning to her seat.

"Your mother and I were talking about how we spent our summer before we went to college," said her father smiling. "Your mother and would not meet for another five years but we both recalled our parents being... er... so uncooperative about what was going on. We decided we ought not to stand in the way of young, er, love."

"More like young rutting," Wendy corrected, giggling.

Back at the city Harley and Britt continued to rut until that unhappy time when Britt left for college. She promised her ever-lasting love to Harley but when she arrived home at end of her freshman year she had at her side an always-smiling dark-haired guy with narrow and sloping shoulders who appeared devoted to her.

Harley went to a party that night and had a front tooth knocked out in a fight he started. The mother of the guy who was hosting the party was a nurse and found the tooth that she handled carefully and immediately replaced the tooth in its socket and had Harley bite on gauze. She called the hospital while her husband drove them there and being Saturday evening the on-call dentist soon arrived and all was well and the tooth was implanted successfully.

The sister of the guy who hosted the party felt sorry for Harley, knowing he'd been hit by a more powerful guy and called to see how he was getting on and then on hearing Harley mumble an apology invited him to date. She caught Harley on a low but nonetheless his sexual urges were rippling through him. He croaked yes, they should date.

Beryl wasn't inviting a date just to be nice. She said firmly he wouldn't have to lick her until his mouth was better but he was free to do whatever else he wanted.

Although Beryl was five years older than Harley their full-on affair lasted almost a year before her former boyfriend returned from working on oil-drilling prospecting in the Gulf of Mexico.

A junior female lecturer caught Harley on the rebound, having noted he appeared to have a preference for older women.

CHAPTER 2

Harley graduated with a master's in business finance while his lost-love graduated with an MBA.

Home for a few days before going off to his first job following graduation, Harley met Britt's mom on Settler's Memorial Boulevard and practically gaped thinking her boobs were even larger and would probably fall below her waist when freed. She kissed him slightly open-mouthed but he kissed her primly.

"It's lovely to see you again darling, what has it been, three months?"

More likely six months, Harley thought, sad that he wasn't pushing his tongue down her youngest daughter's throat.

"Expect a big surprise in the mail any day soon," Wendy said after Harley had declined her kind offer to go for coffee. He watched her walk off thinking she was piling on blubber on her ass and then thought he was an uncharitable jerk thinking like that. Wendy had always been kind to him.

Two days later he gazed at the invitation, leaving it at arm's length as if it contained a phial of the bubonic plague. Harley was invited to the wedding of Brittany Alice Turner to Carl Wulfram Schwartz.

Harley felt immense pain and a voice within him urged him to end it but fuck that, he had a life to live. He then wondered what was the going price for a first-rate assassination of the bridegroom but thought neither of those two remedies to ease his grief were his style. The wedding invitation had shocked him deeply: deep down and stupidly unexamined had been his expectation that Britt would marry him because she'd not find anyone as good as him to sate her sexual urges. Further he's often read while men soon forget the names of women they'd had sex with and grossly exaggerated the number of women involved, females never lost their suppressed love for their first compleat lover, yes compleat, meaning quintessential.

Slumped at a bar that night over a bottle of beer, Harley recalled what Britt had told him after they'd had sex for the third time. She'd confessed he'd been only the second guy to fuck her and he'd been unforgettably the best and she doubted in her case any other guy would surpass him.

Well how was a guy to know whether he'd been surpassed several years later? Harley sniffed over his beer. What woman would readily admit all those years after finding her first real man had been wasted?

A guy with a fruity voice placed his hand on Harley's shoulder and said, "What about a date hombre?"

With a roar Harley leaped off his stool and punched the guy in his kisser. The guy spat out two teeth and moaned that he was only suggesting a date; there was no need to get punchy.

Two security guys tossed Harley out of the bar. He complained, "The wrong guy is being tossed out" but they only jeered and said yeah, yeah. If he chose to drink at a gay bar what did he expect? Harley wondered how the hell could a guy tell he was entering a gay bar?

Three days later, with his knuckles healing, Harley wrote accepting the invitation. He went to the wedding without a partner to demonstrate his loyalty to Britt but she only glanced at him and didn't appear to notice. The big jowl bridegroom looked 40 lbs over-weight and during the speeches he learned that Wolfgang or whatever his name was had been Britt's hair stylist.

Fucking hell, thought Harley. Had Britt developed defective judgment? He felt that perhaps his wedding present of dried pig's trotters converted into salt and pepper shakers might not go amiss. He'd also included a Crock-Pot just to ensure the trotters were not taken as a wedding gift from a disgruntled former lover who'd allowed the best fuck of his life to slip through his fingers.

Later in the evening a lush came to his table and asked him for a dance.

As they bounced groins on going into a huddle on the cover-crowed dance floor the lush apologized she was a little drunk. I'm Catherine, Britt's older sister."

"Hi Cath, I'm Harley."

"Yes I know. Mom pointed you out to me and said you can dance. She's asked the band to switch to a tango soon to allow us to make fools of ourselves or to show that we can dance. I'm a dance tutor, ballet actually, but I can perform most dances."

Harley held a finger over her engagement and wedding rings. "If I manage to make us look good can we then go off and fuck? You have the urge don't you, judging by the way your are grinding your pussy against my dick."

"Yes on all counts but actually groin on groin is the proper way to dance to transfer rhythm."

Harley looked at her in surprised. "Christ a woman who had something interesting to day."

"I like you Harley. Mom said she found you adorable but I thought that was her just wanting a piece of you and now I've found she's spot on."

"Mom taught me to dance Cath. She also was a dance instructor. The tango was my favorite and when we practiced the tango it was the only time I ever saw my mom act and look sexy. I always danced with an erection."

"Well I ought to have gotten it up for you now. Here's the change of music."

Some couples left the floor immediately and others tried to make it their dance and failed. As the floor cleared Harley said, "Right baby, as you will know, slow, exaggerated and sexy. You are a dance hall prostitute and I'm the son of a wealthy estancia owner who's come to the city to dance and then plow his partner for the remainder of the night. Pulpo style, do you know it?'

"Yes of course. Hold up while I undo the lower buttons of my dress."

"Cath as soon as we finish you kiss me on the cheek and walk back to your table and I'll return to mine. When it's clear to have at fuck you leave for the toilets and I'll wander out one minute later so make sure I can find you."

"God we are taking a risk. I'd hate to spoil my sister's wedding."

"People fuck at weddings baby and this is how they do it. Pull out if you wish."

"No I'll be fine."

They were into the tango smoothly and within seconds Harley knew he had a real dancer on his hands, confirmed when she wrapped a leg around his and tipped right back, utterly graceful.

The dance floor cleared completely, leaving it just to them and the room fell virtually silent. People at distance tables stood to watch.

It was an excellent performance and they ended to huge applause.

Catherine kissed him lightly and skipped off and minutes later Harley left the venue, deciding he'd not wish to dishonor Britt if he was caught fucking her sister and denounced to wedding guests.

He was home later in the bath of his studio apartment when his phone rang.

"You bastard."

"Cath I'm sorry and had a pang of conscience but I thought you might create a scene if I attempted to explain that to you face to face. How did you get your number?"

"From your friend Larry Chambers. I saw you drinking with him before the wedding breakfast. Well I suppose it's for the best. I've only committed adultery once before and was depressed for more than a week after that lapse."

"Can we be friends? I mean let's dance if we meet at social functions?"

"Yes of course and if you're interested keep an eye on that marriage. I don't feel Carl and Britt are particularly compatible. Here's dour and I really think she'd turning into one of these women who doesn't really know what she wants."

"I'm interested to hear that my beautiful dancer. God I wish I could dance like you."

"I am a registered dance teacher and while ballet is my specialty I can teach you Latin American if you come to the city where I life."

"No but thanks. I'd only want to fuck you."

"God Harley, I've never met a hot guy like you. It oozes from you. Goodbye."

He sniggered and cut the call.

* * *

As soon as Britt returned from the honeymoon she began work as assistant chief operating officer for her father's company, Investment Property Management Inc. Three months later she was promoted to chief operating officer to replace the incumbent who received a cash incentive to take early retirement.

Not too long after that Britt had a long talk to her father who was executive chairman.

"It's not looking good dad. A 13% drop in revenues a year ago and another 14.8% drop this financial year."

"I know. Well you have been fitted out with the latest knowledge in modern business practice and analytical assessment. Do your best to pull our spending strings tighter and to win new contracts. I'm here to oversee management while your responsibility is to drive the business. I'll bring in any assistance including consultants that you require."

"Thanks dad."

* * *

Only two weeks before finishing college Harley successfully applied for a position as accountant with a small company that made commercial glasshouses that was located 130 miles from his family home where he was still living. The company had expanding rapidly and found its office staff insufficiently trained to cope with its business expansion and so appointed and general manager and an accountant. The GM and Harley had to work 12-hour days for fifteen weeks before they'd sorted out the administrative mess and ensured people were being paid correctly to get two unions satisfied, to pay back-taxes and penalties to satisfy the IRS and to comply with state and federal statistical and other reporting and registration requirements that were demanded for a company no longer a backyard business.

When everything was sorted and running smoothly the business owner said one of the two professionals would have to go so Jim took a momentary incentive to leave and Harley became general manager with full accountancy responsibilities. Output tripled during the three years Harley stayed with the company, giving him valuable experience. He had to appoint new managers and after he resigned he had to find and appoint his replacement.

Harley then worked a further three years 600 miles from home as an internal auditor for a job search company employing twenty-two consultants plus thirty-eight support staff plus senior management. Three years later he returned home to Sable Forks to take up a position with Visser Corporation that developed land, built factories and offices and managed properties including commercial and industrial properties it didn't own. He wasn't aware Britt worked nearby in her father's company, a director competitor of Visser, a much larger operator.

Harley was one of five accountants for the Visser. Although the 186-year-old company was now a public company, Visser Corporation had retained its original name.

Head swelling in pride looking at his nameplate on his office door along with the title of assistant accountant, Harley read the nameplates on the office doors of the other three assistant accountants and realized he was in a batch of nondescript junior executives and would have to grind away to shine if he wished to rise out of the pack.

Twelve days after starting at Visser he'd completed examining the company's financial reports and found property management was the cooperation's poorest performing division. He'd also studied in depth the division's reports to the executive management committee of which his boss was a member and then, without being authorized to do so, did some field work using two of his juniors to sample survey twenty randomly selected office businesses in the CBD and twenty industrial properties at the Moss Flats Industrial Zone to gather information from property owners for the past five years on length of property management contracts, what had happened with renewal of contracts and who had secured new business. He then analyzed those findings and wrote a report that his boss, chief accountant Lou Allen, handed back a day later and simply said, "Interesting." That lack of interest shocked Harley.

Playing a hunch he'd be bulletproof, Harley made an appointment to see the corporation's chief operating officer and handed him the report. Bart Clements, who was also deputy CEO, read the executive summary and said, "I'll take a closer look at this Harley. Come back to me for coffee at 3:30 tomorrow."

As Harley was leaving Bart said very casually, "Did Lou say to come to me with this analysis?"

"No he had it for a day and then handed it back and said interesting."

"Thanks for that. Then I won't invite Lou to coffee tomorrow."

Over coffee next day Bart said, "Firstly allow me to congratulate you on your initiative, secondly for the quality of your survey with supportive easy-to-read comments and thirdly for continuing with this after being rebuffed by Lou."

"Thank you sir."

"Call me Bart. Well what I see here is an indication of market share, performance over the past five years and figures indicating what market share BPM (Brewster Property Management) has snapped up since arriving on the scene and what contracts have been lost by the big two to Brewster's. You also draw other conclusions, none of which I can fault. So what are the solutions? Have you thought about this?"

"Yes sir, I mean Bart. We are the largest player and therefore it's not surprising we have lost the biggest number of contracts but it strikes me that proportionately IPM (Britt father's Investment Property Management Inc) has taken a real hit and in revving up to win back lost revenues will be aiming at snaffling business from BPM and of course Visser. We must counter that and fight harder to retain existing business and to win new contracts from property owners. But even more obviously it will be a great time to hit IPM with a merger proposition."

"Okay but when?"

"Not now, when we can weaken them further."

Bart looked at his watch. "We have five minutes."

Harley took that to mean he had five minutes left to say his piece but he'd said it all.

"Tell me about yourself Harley including your aspirations."

Five minutes later a buzzer sounded and Bart stood and said, "Come on, Daniel Visser can see us now."

They went into the boardroom were the chairman Mr Visser and the outgoing CEO were standing waiting for them. Bart introduced them to Harley who remembered meeting Mr Hall but it was the first time he'd met Mr Visser.

The meeting began.

"Here is the executive summary guys with this unauthorized project being carried up by this your man using his initiative and working on it with two of his juniors whenever they could squeeze in time that included working through their lunch breaks.

Daniel Visser finished reading and said most interesting. "Gavin why haven't we considered this before rather than dismissing it with comment that this new interloper Brewster will probably fail because the established players have a solid hold on business?"

"Brewster will fail Daniel, I promise you that. The heat will become too tough for him and his outfit."

"Young man?"

"I think Mr Hall is correct to a point. Brewster will buckle under pressure but may survived to targeting management contracts too small for us to bother with but then that could have a ripple effect with the small guys expressing satisfaction of having contracts with a smaller management company that offers more personalized performance and that could drag away some business from us."

Bart said, "Harley suggests we go for a takeover but more preferably a merger with IPM once it is weakened further. As the report indicates IMP has taken the biggest hit and weakened further in say three months or so it could be a prime candidate for merger and perhaps it would not see great advantage in taking over Brewster."

"I agree. Well work on that Gavin. No wait. You best allow Bart to get into this because you leave in three months' time. Gavin I suggest you promote Harley here to become Bart's deputy operating officer and move Mrs Smith to um general manager of new business, taking that away from Bart's responsibility. Then new business can be later merged with sales where it really belongs."

Harley suggested, "And new business could also be tagged with a business liaison responsibility. My understanding is no department has actual responsibility for that."

"Bart?"

"I want this guy known to everyone as deputy chief operating officer as soon as possible. His vision is clear and his reporting ability is precise. Yes I agree we have a weakness in not having a person responsible for client liaison. At present we tend to deal with them after contract signings or at renewal time or if they complain."

"Gavin?"

"Harley is rather young for such promotion but then Daniel you were about the same age under your father's patronage when you were made deputy chief operating officer or whatever title we used for that position in those days. I'm sure Bart will regard him as his protégé and not wish to see him stumble."

"Right meeting over. Get it done quickly guys. Any trouble from Lou Allen or Justine Smith, deal with it hard."

Lou Allen called Harley to his office when he saw him return.

"Where have you been?"

"Attending a meeting with Mr Visser?"

"What the hell are you saying?"

"My lips are sealed. You'll find out about in a memo sent to department heads any time soon."

"How long is any time soon?"

"It's a big indefinite Lou and I'm unable to anticipate."

"Ah I know. It's that report of yours. Where is it? I want it."

"I can email you a copy."

"I want the hard copy. I think I ought to discuss it with Bart."

"I've already done that Lou. That's what the meeting was about. I discussed it with Bart yesterday and today Bart took me to a meeting with Mr Visser and Mr Hall."

"Jesus Christ! Even I don't have meetings beyond the executive meeting with those guys unless we have a crisis."