Sexually Humiliating the Dean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in his life would Greg have guessed his overbearing; bully Dean would beg him to fuck her mouth.

Greg gently stroked Ms. Sato's cheek as she stared up at him, with her wanting mouth open. Then like a conqueror he plunged his meat back deep into her throat, pushing the back of her head into him, forcing Ms. Sato to bury her nose into his crotch.

Ms. Sato was completely unable to breath as Greg smothered her against his crotch, while he dug his cock into her mouth. The complete dominance ignited a fire in Ms. Sato's body. Her fingers twirling like mad on her erect clit.

"You deserve this punishment for being such a bitch to me." Greg said as he held Ms. Sato's head tightly against his crotch, knowingly cutting off her air. Greg began to ever so slightly bounce her head on his crotch, causing her tongue to rub against his greedy cock. "My God this feels so good." Greg closed his eyes and relished in the pleasure of having his dick sucked. "It's like you're my own personal, big-titted cock sleeve."

Ms. Sato reflexively placed a hand on Greg's thigh as her body began to run out of oxygen. Ms. Sato's body began to jerk her head to gasp for air but was firmly held in place my Greg's grip. Her body began to burn from lack of air. But despite the lack of air her body began to burn hotter as Greg asserted his complete dominance over her body.

Greg could feel Ms. Sato struggling against him as he grinded into her throat.

"You can breathe once you cum," Greg said tightening his grip on Ms. Sato's head.

Ms. Sato's pace on her clit increased as Greg's last command. Her body now desperate for air. Her head began to reflexively buck against Greg's hold. Her lungs tried desperately to gasp for air while Greg brutally grinded his dick on Ms. Sato's helpless throat.

She could feel her orgasm approaching, while her consciousness struggled against the encroaching black. Her complete submission sent her lust to new heights she had never experience.

Just before what felt like the end, she heard Greg began a battery of insults and slurs. Calling her a bitch, slut, cum bucket. And then Ms. Sato tasted Greg's cum beginning to fill her mouth. The taste of Greg's seed started a chain reaction within Ms. Sato's oxygen deprived brain. Her submissive brain was sent over the edge as a tsunami of pleasure she had never experienced before began to crash through her entire body. Her whole body jerking as the lack of air and orgasm collided within her brain into pure ecstasy. All while Greg's essence poured into her mouth, throat, and down into her stomach, marking Ms. Sato inside and out.

Greg continued to hold Ms. Sato's head firmly on his cock as he came down her throat, in total disregard for her feelings or wellbeing. His toes curling as his orgasm spread through his body. He could feel Ms. Sato's body twitching and jerking as she gagged on his spewing seed. Greg didn't care, he was getting revenge for years of bullying and harassment from the stern, heavy-handed Dean. In fact, punishing her only added to Greg's greedy pleasure.

Greg held Ms. Sato's head for only a moment longer while she squirmed against him before pulling her off his cock.

Ms. Sato immediately began to gasp for air. Her mascara had run down her eyes and her makeup was a smeary mess. Her lips full of slobber and cum. Despite her unkept appearance she had a look of deep satisfaction on her face. Her eyes were half closed as she was clearly enjoying the aftershocks of the best orgasm of her life. One of her hands was resting in her panties, letting her sensitive clit rest, while the other was lazily playing with her breast and nipple. Greg stroked Ms. Sato's cheek, almost lovingly, as a Master would do to a slave that pleased him. Ms. Sato felt an odd emotion of love and satisfaction as Greg stroked her cheek.

"Well, if that will be all Mr. Burkus," Professor Thomas said snapping the two lover birds out of their own world, "Please take your seat and finish the assigned course work."

Greg looked around; the class has their heads down working on the Professor's assignment.

Ms. Sato cleared her throat and stood up, while adjust her clothes. In that instant she stood up Greg could feel her dominating aura return, as she gazed at Greg with a disappointing look, as if what had just transpired had not happened.

Greg stood silently for a second, his brain not able to switch gears that quickly between an aggressive face fuck to schoolwork.

"Don't just stand there like an idiot with your mouth open, go on," Ms. Sato said, her aggressive demeanor fully returned. Like a scorned dog, Greg quickly pulled up his pants and scuttled back to his desk. All the while his classmates mostly ignoring the whole exchange.

Professor Thomas handed Ms. Sato a manila envelope and then Ms. Sato left, just as if everything were normal.

Greg was entirely unable to focus, as he looked around, looking for any sign from anyone that what just happened wasn't normal, but life went on as normal.

He moved through the day like any other day until finally sitting down with his friends at Lunch.

Even their conversation was completely normal, with nothing being said about his early morning 'greeting' with Ms. Sato.

Tim was going on a new conspiratorial rant about fluoride in water. Until finally Susan brought up the subject of Ms. Sato.

"So, how are things going with Ms. Sato, any better?" Susan said with a concerning look, as if she had a vested interest in the outcome.

"The sex is fun," Greg said, "But, she's definitely still a bitch. I still have to deal with detention." Greg said with a sigh.

"Must be nice to just really let loose though, take out all your frustration." Tim said in between bites of his lunch. "Have you thought about what you're gonna do next?"

"Hmm, not really. That's the thing, I never really know when she's going to show up." Greg said, scanning the lunchroom reflexively, but didn't see Ms. Sato.

Susan smiled at Greg, almost in relief.

"Ye, it's like Tim said, just drop your inhibitions and do whatever you want in the moment. Plus, if you just totally dominate her, she'll probably like you more. Those A types love being dominated in bed. But I'm glad things seem to be working out." Susan was now beaming.

"What do you guys think would be the most humiliating thing I could do to her?" Greg said.

"Hmm, probably tying her up and some spanking," Tim said after a few seconds of thought. Both Tim and Greg then turned towards Susan who seemed to be chewing on an idea. She looked up to see both of her friends waiting for her response.

"Knock her up." Susan said seriously, which caused Tim to spit up some food in surprise.

"What?"

"Like, she's a very assertive Executive of a large University. She made her Husband take her last name. I don't know that's what I think." Susan said defensively.

Greg hadn't really sat down and thought about what he could REALLY do to Ms. Sato.

The meeting of the minds ended with the sound of the lunch bell. All three quickly clearing their spots saying a quick goodbye and headed to their next class.

Greg spent the rest of the afternoon fantasizing about what he could do to Ms. Sato, and kind of hoping she would pop up sooner rather than later.

Ms. Sato didn't show up until Greg had settled in for detention. Greg's heart began to beat faster as he heard her approach with the clack, clack of her heels.

Greg stood up as Ms. Sato entered the room in all her dominating glory.

"Mr. Burkus," She said professionally, which was a change of pace.

"Ms. Sato," Greg replied back taken about by the lack of indignation. Before Greg could move or say anything else Ms. Sato began,

"I have a proposition for you Mr. Burkus. I am quite busy, I know the rules and intend to upkeep them. But I was hoping you would do me a favor while letting me work while you humiliate me." Without waiting for Greg's response Ms. Sato then placed her laptop on the desk and then shimmied up her pencil thin skirt over her broad hips and bent over the desk. Ms. Sato's thin, lacy, black panties were the only thing between him and Ms. Sato's private parts.

Greg's libido instantly stirred as he took in the sight before him. He walked up behind Ms. Sato, who was now opening her laptop and began working, without giving Greg a second notice. Her large ass was on full display for Greg.

Greg placed his hands on her rear and began to squeeze and fondle her behind. He continued to play with her for some time, all the while she seemingly ignored Greg and typed away on her laptop. Greg hooked his thumb around the inside of her black panties and began to peel them off her gorgeous skin. Greg slipped her panties down to the floor and spread her cheeks to get a full view of Ms. Sato, revealing a pink asshole and deliciously pink, hairless pussy.

Greg stared at Ms. Sato's sex for several seconds in nervousness when Susan's words echoed in his mind to drop his inhibition. Greg placed his thumb on Ms. Sato's asshole, feeling the edge of her tight sphincter.

With that Ms. Sato stopped typing and visibly lifted her head. Turning slightly, she said, "Mr. Burkus do you plan to fuck my ass?"

Greg's eyes shot up like caught thief.

"Why do you ask," he managed to reply. After which Ms. Sato dug into her purse next to her and turned around to place a small bottle on the corner of the desk closest to Greg. Turning further to make eye contact with Greg she said,

"You of course have full liberty of my body. But you might enjoy it more with some lube." She then turned back around and continued working, as if nothing was wrong or out of the ordinary.

Greg's cock hardened instantly when she declared her body was free game. With great eagerness Greg opened the bottle of lube and started to apply it to his rock hard, exposed dick. All while Ms. Sato typed away on her keyboard.

Greg placed the tip of his now lubed meat at the entrance to Ms. Sato's tight, pink asshole. Greg had always fantasized about anal, never would he have believed he would fuck his bodacious Dean, Ms. Sato. Making his fantasy a reality Greg began to force his rod past the tight, puckered entrance of Ms. Sato's asshole. He could feel her tight muscle wrapping around his cock slowly giving way as he pushed deeper and deeper. Finally, with on sadistic push he buried himself entirely into Ms. Sato's ass.

The only response from Ms. Sato was she momentarily stopped typing while Greg hilted his sword inside her bowels, after which she began typing again.

Greg began to slowly move in and out, fucking Ms. Sato's vice-like sphincter, his hands wrapped around Ms. Sato's hips. The atmosphere seemed very casual. Ms. Sato was working while Greg fucked her ass.

"So, Ms. Sato, you're married right?" Greg asked, trying to make small talk while still slowly pumping her ass.

"I am indeed," She replied in a neutral tone.

"How come you go by Miss instead of Misses?" Greg said.

"I do not want to be defined by gender stereotypes. I'm a female executive in a heavily male dominated space, I need to show people I mean business." Ms. Sato replied, obviously she has given this reply many times and it is well practiced.

"O," Greg said while slowly grinding into Ms. Sato. "Any kids?"

"No," She replied quicky. Greg could tell this was a topic she did not want to continue. Greg stayed silent for a while, focusing on fucking Ms. Sato's tight asshole, letting the pleasure of Ms. Sato's muscle wash over Greg.

"Why not," Greg finally asked. Ms. Sato stopped typing and looked back at Greg, obviously angry.

"That is personal," Ms. Sato said defensively. Greg locked eyes with Ms. Sato, who was looking at him over her shoulder.

"One might say, even humiliating," Greg replied while thrusting into Ms. Sato. Ms. Sato scowled at Greg before turning back forward.

"If you must know the timing hasn't been right. My career is very demanding."

There was a moment of silence where the only sound that could be heard was the squishing sound of Greg plunging in and out of Ms. Sato's ass. Susan's advice rang in Greg's ear about impregnating Ms. Sato.

"Do you think, it would be humiliating if I impregnated you?" Greg said oddly nervous, despite the rather intimate act they were experiencing together.

"Very." She replied. Ms. Sato stopped typing shortly thereafter as if struck by an idea. "That would be very humiliating, especially since you're from such a poor family," Ms. Sato said now turning to look at Greg.

"If we wanted to follow the rules to the best of our ability, I feel like I should knock you up," Greg said increasing his pace in excitement. Ms. Sato's gaze was a bit distant as she mulled over the idea.

"Indeed."

"I know your career is important to you."

"Very," She replied snapping her gaze to Greg. "No, this is a good idea. I am surprised by the initiative. "I'll of course have to ask my husband." Ms. Sato's gaze was then drawn to her phone as it lit up with a phone call. "Speak of the devil," She said, as her caller id read HUSBAND.

"Answer it," Greg said with a grin, his thrusts getting a little harder. As if in a daze Ms. Sato picked up her phone and answered it and turning the speaker on so Greg could hear.

"Hi honey," Ms. Sato said in a sweet tone.

"Hi, I just called to see when you'd be home," Ms. Sato's husband said on the other line.

Greg began to fuck Ms. Sato hard, loudly slapping into her thick ass, creating very audible thwacks.

"What's that noise?"

"What? O I'm getting fucked in the ass," Ms. Sato replied to her husband.

"What?" Her Husband said in shock.

"A student of mine is fucking my ass," Ms. Sato replied in a calm, clinical demeanor.

"You're... cheating one me?" Her Husband replied, clearly hurt on the other end.

"No honey, it's Greg Burkus, he's humiliating me." Ms. Sato said defensively.

"Ooo, right, my misunderstanding, that's ok," he replied as his voice returned to a normal, casual tone. Greg did not know how or why the world was letting him do this, but him sexually assaulting Ms. Sato in the name of humiliation seemed to be universally accepted.

"But on that note honey, I had a question. How would you feel if he impregnated me?"

"O." He said in surprise. Her husband was quiet for several seconds after, the only sound was the thwack, thwack of Greg's thrusts. "Does he have to?"

"Honey, I know we've sacrificed so much already. But if we give up now, what will it all have been for?" Ms. Sato replied, in a surprisingly sweet tone.

A heavy sigh could be heard from the other end of the phone.

"I don't think I would like that... But, I know how important your career is, and how you have a passion for your students. It sounds like Greg is really making a turn around."

"Thank you honey! I know this is tough for you. I'll be home after I finish up here. I love you," Ms. Sato said, again very sweetly, while Greg rammed his meat deep into her ass.

"I love you too sweety."

Ms. Sato then hung up the phone.

"Very well Mr. Burkus, you shall impregnate me." Her voice immediately snapping back to her cold, icy self that Greg knew so well.

"It's probably best if you stop having sex with your husband while we try to conceive," Greg said. He grew excited by the idea of dominating the sexy Executive in front of him.

"Fine," she replied curtly, returning to her laptop.

Greg spent the next few minutes fucking Ms. Sato's ass in silence, while she worked. His hands groping her large ass. Under normal circumstances Greg would have cum immediately, but with all the recent sexual satisfaction he was able to last much longer.

There was an air of awkwardness after Ms. Sato's last reply. Ms. Sato returned to her work, while Greg continued to fuck her ass. The only sounds in the room was the slow, slap, slap of Greg's thrusts.

The silence went on for several minutes, until finally Ms. Sato let out a deep sigh and bowed her head, after which her whole body let out a small shiver. Greg could see goose bumps arrive at Ms. Sato's large, thick ass.

"I'm surprised at how pleasant this feels." Ms. Sato said, breaking the frigid tension. "I don't think I'm getting anymore work done until you're finished Mr. Burkus." Greg was surprised by the warmth in her statement. Ms. Sato even turned her head to give a wry smile to Greg.

Greg could feel a surge in his cock, knowing Ms. Sato was enjoying herself. He began to thrust faster in excitement. Ms. Sato let out a yip in the abrupt change of pace.

Greg could feel Ms. Sato's shift from a person being used, to that of a willing sexual partner. Her hips began to move with Greg's rhythm. She started to let out soft moans of pleasure.

Every thrust brought a new quiver from Ms. Sato, only emboldening Greg to thrust deep and hard. Ms. Sato's breath getting sharper and sharper with Greg's continued sexual onslaught.

Ms. Sato looked at Greg with sultry eyes, her faced now completely flushed.

"I didn't know you liked Anal," Greg said commenting on Ms. Sato's obviously aroused state.

"This is my first time." She replied breathily. After hearing Ms. Sato was an anal virgin, Greg began to thrust a little deeper and harder as his libido roared. Ms. Sato's body responded in kind with a soft yip in surprise and a new wave of goose bumps down her back.

"Mr. Burkus. I think... I think," She stopped, having difficulty completing her sentence. "It would be quite... humiliating if you pulled my hair." She finally managed to say.

"You think it would be humiliating to be dominated by a student?" Greg asked coyly, while he slowly placed his hand on Ms. Sato's head.

Ms. Sato let out a meek nod, as she began to bite her lower lip in anticipation of the hair pulling.

"Does your husband pull your hair?" Greg asked.

Ms. Sato slowly shook her head 'no'.

Greg began to slowly tighten his grip around a fistful of Ms. Sato's raven black hair. All while continuing to fuck her ass. Greg could feel Ms. Sato building to a release.

Using all his pent-up angst for how Ms. Sato treated him, Greg pulled Ms. Sato's hair, forcing her head back.

Ms. Sato's body immediately exploded into a series of convulsions, as her body experienced the bliss of orgasm. Her sphincter quivered around Greg's large cock as she felt the dominating grip on her hair.

Greg had to place his other hand on Ms. Sato's ass to try and pin her down as she shook, all while continuing his rhythmic pumping into Ms. Sato's twitching asshole. Greg was unrelenting, he continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Her sphincter quivered around his hard rod.

Greg could feel Ms. Sato squirm under him as the orgasmic bliss subsided and her body attempt to push him away, both consciously and unconsciously.

Ms. Sato said while placed her hand on Greg's hips in a desperate attempt to slow or stop his thrusts, due to how sensitive her ass had become after her enormous orgasm.

"Please, I'm so sensitive," Ms. Sato pleaded, looking back at Greg.

Anger welled up in Greg as he grabbed her hand attempting to keep him at bay and he pulled her head back with renewed vigor.

"You exist for my sexual gratification you masochistic slut," Greg said while continuing to thrust into Ms. Sato's ass. He could feel Ms. Sato trying to escape his grip. She squirmed her hips and tried to pull her arm free, but Greg was too strong.

The struggle added to Greg's already high level of excitement. With every jerk and pull of Ms. Sato's arm and body Greg got closer and closer to orgasm.

Despite Greg's small stature, at only five foot seven inches, Ms. Sato was no match for his strength. She was completely at his mercy, of which she was getting little right now. His large cock was taking revenge for all the unjust treatment she had given him over the years. She had never felt complete sexual domination, and deep down she liked it. Something about having no control freed her mind to focus on her sensations.