Sexually Humiliating the Dean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Sato's asshole was once again starting to feel good, but she continued to struggle and fight as bucking against Greg's strong grip made her whole body hot. Her newly discovered sex organ was once again building towards a release, however this time she could feel it rising to something she'd never experienced. Her heart raced as she felt the growing tsunami of pleasure about to collapse on her.

And then something amazing happened, just as Ms. Sato thought her pleasure couldn't rise any higher, she felt Greg's hand wrap around her neck and began to squeeze. She could feel the blood flow to her brain slow, and her breathing became ragged. Her body tingled at her complete domination. Her brain could hardly register the long slew of degrading comments Greg was whispering into her ear.

Greg was hunched over Ms. Sato's body now with his hand wrapped around her throat, fucking her like a disgruntled caveman. He knew her legitimate resistance to his anal fucking had slowed.

"You fucking bitch. You deserve this," Greg whispered into Ms. Sato's ear. Ms. Sato's face was turning red from Greg's grip as she began to gasp for breath. However, despite her circumstance Ms. Sato's face had a look of pure ecstasy. Her eyes were glazed over, looking at nothing in the distance, and her mouth was slightly agape. Most importantly, her ass had begun to tighten up.

The complete humiliation and domination of Ms. Sato was beginning to push him over the edge, he could feel his orgasm coming. He continued to pound Ms. Sato's shivering sphincter as he said,

"I'm going to humiliate you for everything you've done to me. But you like that don't you, you filthy slut. I can't believe your going to get off while being choked." Greg assumed Ms. Sato wasn't listening, but he felt her hand placed over his and she gasped,

"Harder."

Greg wrenched his grip on Ms. Sato's neck, as she began to audible choke with every breath. Not two seconds later Ms. Sato's whole body began to shake and convulse as the rising tsunami of pleasure crashed, destroying her whole body with a pleasure she had never felt. The lack of oxygen to her brain magnified all her senses, she had never felt such a rapture. All her thoughts were focused on Greg's large cock, moving in and out of her asshole while she labored for breath. She never knew submission could be so joyful.

Greg let out a guttural roar as he began to cum hard into Ms. Sato's quivering asshole. Greg shot rope after rope into Ms. Sato's quivering sphincter.

Finally, after the pleasure subsided Greg let go of Ms. Sato and laid on her exhausted.

Both were quiet. The post coitus buzz hummed through both of bodies.

Ms. Sato took deep breaths, filling her lungs with much needed air.

It was Ms. Sato that finally broke the silence.

"Mr. Burkus, back in your seat," Ms. Sato's voice had returned to her usual, chill demeanor.

Greg slid his large cock out of Ms. Sato's ass with a small shiver, but then took his seat as directed.

As if nothing had happened Ms. Sato stood up, adjusted her appearance, and then sat down and began working. Although Greg swore there was a faint smile on her lips.

The next two weeks went by swimmingly for Greg. While not outright friendly, Ms. Sato's demeanor towards Greg had improved. In fact, Greg was sure Ms. Sato was going out of her way to find Greg during the day.

Greg was sitting at the lunch table with his two friends, Tim and Susan.

"Things have been much better lately," Greg said munching on a peanut butter sandwich he had prepared for himself for lunch.

"Except for that one office visit, that seemed weird." Tim said eating his own lunch.

"Ya, Ms. Sato making you take medicine seems unethical at the very least. Maybe illegal?" Susan replied in agreement.

"I told you guys, it's to really add to our special night. Plus, she took some too," Greg said defensively.

"Taking fertility drugs definitely adds to the humiliation," Susan replied, now defending Greg.

Tim chewed on his cheek, as if he'd been defeated, but then added,

"Ya, but have there been any side effects?"

"Well yea, I'm way more horny and I cum twice as much, but that's probably to be expected," Greg said once again defending his position.

Before the conversation could go any farther, they were interrupted by a loud cough, and then a gasp underneath the table.

Ms. Sato was currently under their lunchroom table servicing Greg's large cock. Ms. Sato took several deep breaths before Greg's hands guided her head back onto his cock. While seemingly cruel, Greg knew Ms. Sato was a closet masochist, and greatly enjoyed being humiliated and denigrated.

"So when's the big night?" Susan asked, breaking the awkward sound of Ms. Sato's cock sucking.

"This weekend, I'm super excited." Greg said with a smile.

"What's so important about this weekend?" Tim asked confused.

"It's when Ms. Sato is most fertile. Greg is going to impregnate her for the ultimate humiliation," Susan replied her eyes going distant as she thought about the whole scene.

"Yea, and for Ms. Sato, it'll be her first release since my last detention." Greg said with a fist full of Ms. Sato's dark, silky hair. He was moving her mouth up and down his cock all while talking to his friends.

Susan's eyes lit up when Greg said that,

"O my, so she much be super horny, with the fertility drugs."

"Yea, I sometimes feel a little bad, and almost give in, but... then I remember all the years of abuse and I think, she deserves this."

After Greg had made Ms. Sato cum from rough, anal sex during his last stint in detention her demeanor towards Greg had completely changed. You wouldn't have known it while watching their interactions, but Greg could tell. She would find just about any excuse to 'step' into Greg's class, and then be forced to service Greg.

That's how she ended up under the table, she had 'randomly' decided to supervise the lunch shift, and had bumped into Greg. Knowing her now masochistic fetish, Greg gave her a thorough groping before ordering her under the table to suck his cock, while he ate lunch with his friends.

The whole ordeal was unbelievably humiliating, and it made her whole body hot. She had soaked through her panties and into her black hosier. Her arousal will be abundantly clear to everyone she talks to for the next few hours. Her whole body was shivering with arousal.

Every once in a while Greg would force her head all the way to his groin. Ms. Sato would then suffocate on Greg's scent. It was almost enough to make her cum. Ms. Sato loved being treated like a personal sex toy. The humiliation lit a fire of lust in her. Her hands hovered around her engorged clit. One flick would send her cascading over the edge, but she knew the punishment for disobeying. Greg would ignore her.

She could feel the underside of Greg's cock begin to stiffen, a sign he was about to cum. Ms. Sato fought her body's need for air to satisfy Greg's large cock. She continued to bob up and down his entire length, fighting the burning in her lungs.

Finally, without any regard for Ms. Sato's well being Greg let out a grunt and forced her head to his groin as he began to cum. Ms. Sato could taste his hot seed spewing down her throat. Her eyes watering as he held her head firmly in place. Ms. Sato forced herself to fight past the discomfort to properly service Greg's throbbing cock.

And then, as if nothing happened Greg pulled Ms. Sato off and stood up; the bell had rang. Greg said bye to his friends and left, without even recognizing Ms. Sato. She licked her lips and took several deep breaths.

Ms. Sato sat in a lustful daze for several minutes underneath the table. Her body still hot for release. She shouldn't have to listen to Greg. Who was he to give her orders? But her heart fluttered thinking about Greg's last time in detention.

With a sigh, Ms. Sato gathered her composure and got out from under the table.

The weekend had finally arrived. It was the big day. They had timed everything perfectly. Both Greg and Ms. Sato had taken fertility drugs. And today, Ms. Sato was at peak fertility.

Greg stood outside Ms. Sato's home and knocked at the door. It was time to enact the ultimate revenge. Greg had long stopped wondering why all this had happened. Why no one cared he was sexually assaulting Ms. Sato in public. Why her husband was ok with him impregnating her. All that mattered was Greg was going to fuck Ms. Sato's brains out tonight.

One last preparation was Greg refused to let Ms. Sato cum for the last two weeks.

The door opened and Greg was greeted by Ms. Sato's husband.

"Hello Greg," Mr. Sato said to Greg politely. He looked like any normal guy. There didn't seem to be any trace of animosity.

"Hello," Greg replied with a smile.

"Come on in. Can I get you anything to drink?"

"No thank you. I was hoping to get right to it."

"Ah, very well. She's in our bedroom." Mr. Sato said, pointing down a hallway towards the Master bedroom.

Ms. Sato was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing white, lacy lingerie that was very lewd. Her bra was cup-less, revealing her large, hard nipples. One of her hands was playing with her sensitive chest. The other was between her open legs, playing with her wet hairless pussy. Her legs were covered with white stockings and were attached to a white garter belt.

"You look like a slutty bride," Greg said commenting on Ms. Sato's lewd outfit.

"Your slutty bride," Ms. Sato corrected. She then lifted her fingers from her pussy and spread them apart, revealing long, sticky strands. Ms. Sato moved her thumb and pointer finger farther and farther apart, seeing how far she could move her fingers before the wet strand snapped. "These sticky strands mean I'm at peak fertility. Now all that's left is a big load of cum inside my aching womb." Ms. Sato's eyes were focused on the stretching wet strand between her fingers, growing long and longer.

Greg pulled his pants down, revealing his large, erect cock. He walked over to Ms. Sato and pushed her onto the bed while grabbing her legs. He pulled her gorgeous legs apart to reveal her perfectly hairless, soaking wet pussy.

The normally stoic Ms. Sato's looked at Greg with anticipation as he placed his girthy dick onto her belly. Greg's eight inch monster was more than Ms. Sato had ever taken. Greg shifted his body so now he was leaning over Ms. Sato, and the tip of his cock was at her entrance. Greg grabbed her hands and interlocked his fingers with hers, while being inches from her face.

"Please," Ms. Sato said in a breathy whisper, her heart pounding.

With one motion, Greg plunged his eight, inch cock into the depths of Ms. Sato while forcing a kiss. Ms. Sato returned the kiss, while the head of Greg's dick reached Ms. Sato's cervix. Reflexively Ms. Sato wrapped her legs around Greg's waist. Nothing had ever reached that deep into her before. The sensation was a mix of pleasure, pain, vulnerability, and humiliation she had never experienced.

Greg could feel the pleasure of himself bottoming out against Ms. Sato, but it was not complete, Ms. Sato still had more of him to take. Greg was not feeling considerate to gently ease her into his length. He was feeling greedy and domineering. Almost in frustration Greg began to grind and push the head of his large cock against the entrance to her womb. Ms. Sato squirmed under his assault.

Despite Greg's aggressive stretching of Ms. Sato, they were kissing intimately, like newly weds. Their hands were interlocked while their tongues played with each other.

Their love making had become a perfect blend of, needy, aggressive lust and tender, intimate, love making.

Greg could feel Ms. Sato's pussy slowly stretching, every thrust he got closer and closer to fully burying himself. Ms. Sato's body was now tensing up as she moved rhythmically with Greg. Despite the discomfort and pain of Greg's onslaught, there was a rising tide of pleasure. Ms. Sato had been forced to abstain from sexual relief building up to this moment, and now she could feel her body giving into to the carnal pleasure and humiliation. Her mind had begun to wonder towards Greg's girthy cock impregnating her. Unleashing his seed into the deepest parts of her sex. Her legs wrapped tighter and tighter around Greg to ensure he cums inside her.

With one final push, Greg smashed his cock against Ms. Sato's cervix, forcing his entire length into Ms. Sato's sex. Ms. Sato's body responded with an earth shattering orgasm. Ms. Sato broke their lover's kiss and her body began to convulse with mind numbing pleasure. She let out a loud, guttural moan that could be clearly heard throughout her entire house, no doubt making it's way to her husband.

Greg held her in place while continuing to fuck Ms. Sato through her orgasm. Ms. Sato struggling against his grip while her pussy tightened around his cock only fueled Greg's lust. He grunted while fighting to keep Ms. Sato in place while she convulsed in pleasure. His large cock stretching Ms. Sato's tight pussy. Every thrust Greg knocked against the deepest part of Ms. Sato's sex. The domination and humiliation washed over her with a mix of pain and pleasure. Every stroke reminding her she was being bred by her student. Her womb ached for his seed.

Greg could feel and hear Ms. Sato's erotic euphoria as she writhed and moaned under him. Her moaning crescendos with every thrust until her body would convulse in twist and turns into an orgasm.

"I'm getting close," Greg said.

Ms. Sato seemed to snap out of her sexual haze and locked eyes with Greg. She placed her hands on either side of his cheeks and looked at him with a mix of adoration and happiness.

"Cum inside sweetie," Ms. Sato said with a small hint of a smile in a rare moment of affection. It was a perfect mix of tender romance and erotic lust. Greg and Ms.Sato were now looking into each other's eyes, while he simultaneously tapped against her cervix with his eight-inch cock.

The entire scenario was unreal to Greg. Ms. Sato utterly despised Greg not too long ago. She was utterly repulsed by him, and now he was having deeply intimate sex with her, a married women. Greg was troubled because he had no idea how this scenario even came to be. Does it all come to an end once he orgasms? As if sensing his insecurity Ms. Sato said,

"Don't worry. I'm yours now," She said in the heartfelt expression Greg had ever seen from Ms. Sato. "Forever." She emphasized. She then pulled him into to a loving kiss, washing away all of Greg's worries and concerns. Instinctively Greg increased the pace of his thrusts, signaling his impeding climax. Ms. Sato pulled away, breaking their kiss, and said,

"Wait. Before you finish, Can I. Can I ask you to do something?" Greg locked eyes with Ms. Sato again. She began to chew on her lip, almost as if she were nervous. Greg nodded yes. After a few moments of silence she finally said, "Choke me." She took a breath of relief as she finally managed to get the words out. "Hard... like last time."

Greg starred into Ms. Sato's eyes for a few moments of stillness as she sheepishly waited for his response. Slowly and deliberately Greg placed his hands around Ms. Sato's slender neck. Goose bumps crawled down Ms. Sato's body and her breathing became ragged with excitement.

"O thank you, yes, yesssss," Ms. Sato said as Greg began to tighten his grip around her throat, cutting off blood and air to her brain. Greg resumed his thrusts, harder now though, the tip of his cock slamming into Ms. Sato's cervix. Ruthlessly he grinded his cock into Ms. Sato's tiny pussy.

Ms. Sato continued to thank Greg until his grip made her words inaudible. Her face now red as began to gasp for air. Greg could feel his orgasm approaching. The domination and strangulation of his former bully fueled his needy, aggressive fucking.

Ms. Sato had now stopped trying to talk, as her body, unsuccessfully, tried to breath.

Just as her face began to turn purple and her eyes started to roll into the back of her head, Ms. Sato's cunt began to convulse on Greg's cock like he'd never felt before. Her body shaking with a heaven-sent orgasm.

Seeing her pure ecstasy sent Greg over the edge. Greg gave her one final thrust, burying his cock into her cervix and he let out a deep grunt as he began to spew his seed. The last act of his conscious brain, before regressing into a rutting animal he let go of Ms. Sato's neck.

Both Ms. Sato and Greg spasmed together with a pleasure neither had ever felt before. The whole house was filled with the primal sounds of a man dominating his woman. Both of them could feel the absolutely massive load of cum filling Ms. Sato's deepest, most fertile parts. Greg shot rope after rope against Ms. Sato's cervix, pouring all his life essence into her womb.

After what felt like an eternity, the pleasure began to subside and Greg let out a deep breath of relief, his body buzzing with having finally marked Ms. Sato.

Greg finally looked down to see Ms. Sato smiling with a deeply satisfied look on her face. Lovingly, she wrapped her arms around Greg and pulled him on top of her, forcing him to lay on Ms. Sato and began to gently stroke his hair. And with that, Greg fell asleep in Ms. Sato's tender embrace.

Greg woke up some time later. He looked around to a quiet, dark house. He was once again struck with the incredulousness of the situation. His school bully, the Dean, who was a ten out of ten bombshell and married let him have raw sex. Greg looked once again at the goddess of sex laying next to him. Her smooth silky skin, large hips, and buxom chest. Arriving at her face he met her gaze, she was awake.

"You're up," She said quietly. Greg nodded. "Looks like something's on your mind."

After several moments of silence while Greg debated telling her he said,

"Do you ever think about... How all this came about? Doesn't it seem like it all came from left field?"

Ms. Sato gave Greg a confused look, "What do you mean? Of course we know how this all came about," she said confidently. Greg shifted uncomfortably, he definitely didn't know how this all came about.

"Would you humor me.... And tell me how," Greg replied. After several quiet moments where Ms. Sato tried to discern if Greg was serious or pulling her leg.

"The Leader hypnotized us." Greg's heart skipped a beat and his eyes got wide. She sounded like Tim.

"What, your pulling my leg right?"

"No. It's a well known secret. Why do you think the world suddenly got so peaceful?" Now Ms. Sato squinted her eyes, "Plus, do you really think you stood a chance with me?" She said waving her hand over her voluptuous body.

"But you seem so calm about all of this?" Greg ignored her last point, even though she was right.

"I fought it at first. But," her demeanor changed, her eyes started to get distant, "The pleasure is like nothing I've ever experience." She drifted off a bit before coming back to reality, "Plus if this is the will of the Leader, there's little I can do to fight it."

"I felt like I was going crazy, greeting you with sexual humiliation." Ms. Sato returned a somewhat confused look.

"Is that not normal? Is that how the leader hypnotized us? And why isn't that normal for you?"

"I... think I missed. I missed that morning's broadcast. That must be when he does it right?"

"You weren't even hypnotized and you went along with sexually humiliating me? Lucky you" Ms. Sato gave him a wicked smile. "You must be a real pervert to have done all those things to me without hypnosis." She said, almost proud of Greg, causing him to blush.

"How does the Leader even know who I am? Let alone that... you bullied me."

"Who knows. Maybe he knows all. Maybe you have some powerful friends. Lets just enjoy it."

"So, what happens now?" Greg said, trying to process the world-changing information he'd just received.