All Comments on 'Sexy Barbara Turns Her Husband On'

by tistf

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
So how the hell does this get even with

Barbara if she doesn't know about it. Get it rubbed in her face? This needs a closure chapter. It's not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
some people

some people should not do certain things your is writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truly outstanding!

The best thing I've seen on Lit for quite a while. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hey, Anonymous in c

How are you able to post more than one anonymous comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A 'true' story perhaps?

Nothing erotic about a slut wife.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Well written but

story not my interest. Still well done.

wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
excellent story

Well written, believable, interesting characters, and very very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

an author who wants to make us believe it's ok to trample on sb.'s feelings just because she wants to. well you certainly belong to this century. are you a banker ? sounds as greedy and shameless to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, easy, painful (which is often erotic)

and sexy story. The perils of a weak guy being targeted by a cock happy girl. Volatile...Mancelt.

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
Follow up with

his coming home and telling Barbara in great detail what he did and see how she reacts? And tell his wife he plans to do it again. However, no matter how accepting he is, Barbara did it for herself and not him and she LIED! Most men could never trust her again and even if they take on this lifestyle, she has revealed that she is selfish enough that if she finds someone better, she will stay with him and not Steve. The foundation, the equality of the relationship is not restored because he had sex with Tania. What Barbara did was not spontaneous, but had been planned and acted upon without consultation with her life partner. From the sounds of it, he might have accepted, but then they will never know because it was many weeks later that she finally confronts him. You are a good writer trying to justify something you think is sexy, even erotic, but in the end, regardless of their ratinalizations, Barbara knowingly cheated and did not care how her husband felt about it until much later. She really expresses no guilt over it. Interestingly, Steve says to Tania that he is noteven sure they can last as a couple at one point. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
dream on

A waste of time about 2 contrived mistakes dressed as humans.<P>

Why do writers bother to embarrass themselves with such tripe for the very few into sick self disrespect.<P>

Who could care about those who don't care for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap!!!!!!!

This is a bad day for new stories 1/22/10 I've read three crappers!!!!!!!

DreamerIncoloreDreamerIncoloreover 14 years ago
I hate anonymous comments.

There's nothing worse than people leaving bad comments anonymously. Bunch of cowards. Lazy cowards at that.

This story was incredible. Not my cup of tea, mind you... I'm not generally aroused by tales of cuckoldry, but it was well-written, and delved into things beyond the sex, which took it from being porn to being erotica.

It was a bit cliched for the narrator to fuck Tania; I mean, after your wife's given you permission to sleep around, the only real reason to go and screw her lover's wife is for revenge. I would have much preferred to have him find a different woman, but that's nit-picking.

Well done.

lcc_1949lcc_1949over 14 years ago
Pretty Good

Well, I generally don't like cheating, but you did a pretty good job of taking the hurt and pain out of it for both of the spouses. Tania was pretty broken up, you made her pain pretty evident, but can more cheating really heal.... Did you intend to give the impression that Barbara and his marriage might eventually fail because of her cheating?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
Nicely done!

Seems lots of readers get caught up in label making. They did this, so they must be cheaters. They did that, he must be.... whatever. You wrote a story with some interesting twists and turns. It won't be in the Readers Digest next month. That's Ok, I don't read the Readers Digest.

sirhugssirhugsover 14 years ago
Nicely Detailed

Does Steve tell Barbara?

Do they do a threesome with Tania? A foursome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go on, this has to end in a threesome!

If only the once, leaving diabolical Dave all on his own once Barbara and Steve have relaunched Tania's sexual desire! Then she finds that her hubby's little dick is not enough for her and she can do much better with lads and lassies from the local gym etc. Steve wouldn't be able to keep up with both their demands so one could imagine him waiting at home to clean up after their joint nights out before they cuddle up together for a relaxing night

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great ending!

That was great. I thought in the first couple of pages, he was going to be a wimp, but it turns out that he got closure for her cheating with a wonderful romp of his own and helped her lovers wife too. Sharing can be hot and should be talked about before it happens, but cheating is betrayal and you can't trust a cheater. It was good that the wife talked about it after and was honest about her feeling and usually whouldn't think the cheater still wanted their spouse, but I think she proved she does. I still think she is a cold hearted loveless cunt, but at least hubby can have some fun until he divorces her cheating ass.

shangoshangoover 11 years ago
Excrement

no likable characters. may as well read a police blotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was the end?

I didn't enjoy that ending at all. Nothing was accomplished. But I guess it didn't matter since they were both cheating and deserved each other. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF?

Not much of an ending or a story for that matter. Didn't seem to be a character worth a plug nickel in the whole mess. A "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Then he woke up

Realized his wife is a lying, cheating slut. And probably has a cunt full of disease. It's time to divorce her before she passes along something he CAN'T divorce her. Epically stupid ending.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I saw an unloving and disrespectful wife. The husband is just a spineless cuck.

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Jesus! :(

I finished the story because I was hoping for the MC to come to a sensible reaction with a BTB ending or at least a divorce. I was very disappointed because this is nothing but a perverse story of a true cuck. That is disgusting to me. Sorry, that may turn some fuckers on for getting sloppy seconds or eating a creampie. But, it's disgusting to me. How did this story get a 4+ rating????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

She turned to him, close but not touching him, whispering quietly. "I think it turns you on."

The words sent a dart through his mind and he said, too quickly really, "What do you mean?"

"What I said, I think my having had an affair excites you."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well-written story. The first scene captures the feelings of a man who is aroused by his wife's strong sexual nature. Whether the name-calling critics like or not, some couples have these interactions and they are more erotic and sexual than the name-callers can imagine. Really well done on this one. The second scene isn't as realistic but it's still very well written and entertaining. It is unfortunate this writer hasn't added a sequel or written anything else here. Best of all is his statement about the natural preeminence of sex as a life force. I disagree with him a little about the influences that act as a drag on the sexual experience of humans, but it is a discussion our society needs to have so I applaud the writer for offering his philosophy and insight. One of the best on this platform.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous