Sexy Best Friends: Maisie & Sophie

Story Info
Girls role play their GOT characters in anal incest play.
4.8k words
4.51
30.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexy Best Friends: Maisie & Sophie

Summary: Girls role play their GOT characters in anal incest play.

Note 1: Story is dedicated to MTL17 for requesting this story.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this wicked tale.

Sexy Best Friends: Maisie & Sophie

Sophie Turner read out loud, "Maisie Williams is my devoted protector, and I'm hers."

"That's what you told the Vulture reporter?" Maisie asked, as she slipped out of her costume for the final time, having just performed in her very last scene ever for Game of Thrones.

"Yeah, I did," Sophie admitted, as she watched her beautiful best friend... and her secret Mistress... get undressed.

"So you're my protector now?" Maisie demanded in a tone alerting the submissive Sophie she was in trouble. "You?"

Sophie, suddenly realizing she'd said the wrong thing to the wrong person, hastened to continue, "But then I added, "I know if anything happened -- especially if it was on Game Of Thrones, which it never, ever would -- she'd go crazy to protect me... Maisie is my strong home."

"That's a bit better," Maisie allowed, although her tone hadn't departed from annoyance. "Show me the article."

"Yes, Mistress," Sophie obeyed, unable to ever say no to her. For example, when she'd walked down the aisle to marry Joe with a butt plug in her bum, a vibrating egg in her pussy, and Maisie's pussy cum on her lips.

"Why is my arse not getting rimmed yet?" Maisie asked, as if it not happening ages ago was utterly ludicrous.

"Sorry Mistress," Sophie apologized, as she quickly dropped to her knees behind her naked younger Mistress. She couldn't believe how much she loved eating Maisie's arse, something she always did after each day's shoot... thinking it was crazy this was their last day ever on this set. Although definitely not the last time she'd be rimming Maisie's asshole, and servicing her every need.

"You'd better be sorry," Maisie growled, as if she were doing the blonde a favour by allowing her to eat her bum.

As Sophie spread Maisie's ass cheeks apart and began licking her sexy rosebud, Maisie continued reading the article.

Maisie laughed, "Everyone thinks we're a couple, even though you're married to one of the biggest celebrities in the world!"

"Every guy out there fantasizes us either as our characters committing lesbian incest on camera, or as celebrities who secretly lez out in private," Sophie agreed, having not only read that rumour on a plethora of social media platforms, but even in some erotica portraying the two indulging in a wide variety of lesbian activities.

"And they happen to be right," Maisie smiled, loving to feel Sophie's tongue bathing her bum hole, and also watching the gorgeous blonde between her ass cheeks, or between her legs, or on all fours having her asshole reamed.

"People would pay so much to watch me eating your asshole or letting you gape my shit hole with your big strap-on," Sophie said wickedly, loving to talk dirty with Maisie. She could never speak this freely with Joe, since he insisted on seeing her as a pretty princess and treating her as such. So she loved being able just to let go and to be the submissive she naturally was with Maisie, who had a deep understanding of what she needed sexually.

"Well, you certainly stirred their loins with a response like this," Maisie said, as she read out loud what Sophie had said in the interview, 'People always think Maisie and I are a couple. But of course I am obsessed with her, so you never know.'"

"I didn't lie," Sophie said, indeed being completely obsessed with Maisie, even though she also loved Joe well enough. Truth was, she couldn't fathom losing either of them from her life. Maisie for the sexually charged encounters and the same-sex exploration she needed, but also the intimacy and tenderness Joe provided.

"True enough, my biggest fan," Maisie said, knowing they had both gone out of their way to keep the tantalising idea going that they dyked out, by posting pictures of themselves cuddling, admiring each other, and even kissing on occasion, although not in the French fashion. As she continued reading, she was surprised to see Sophie reveal a truth that was usually only known on set. She read her pet's next words, "Even though we're sisters in the show, we tried to sneak a kiss into every scene we did together, just to freak out the other actors a bit. It kept them on their toes, figuring out how to get back to the script." Maisie was surprised Sophie had admitted that in public. "Did you actually say that?"

"I certainly did," Sophie said, having enjoyed the growing fan base's obsession with the two of them. She was married to one of the biggest stars in the world, co-starred in the biggest show in the world, and her biggest thrill was her (fake to the world but real to her and Maisie) lesbian relationship with her. It was where she felt the most alive.

"Well, maybe it's time we did something a little different," Maisie said, a wicked idea forming in her mind.

"Oh? And what might that be?" Sophie asked, having already heard those words more than once from her petite in body but overflowing in wickedness Mistress. The first pussy she'd ever tasted was following those words, as well as her first time being fisted, first time rimming and eating an arse, first time taking a strap-on in her pussy, and only a couple of weeks ago the first time she was sodomized... each wicked expansion of their wildness turning the tall blonde on even more. Now her biggest turn on was (and her most intense orgasms came from) having her ass gaped and filled with a thick ten-inch strap-on cock wielded by the petite but dominant Maisie.

"Let's roleplay," Maisie suggested.

"Oh?" Sophie asked again, still lavishly probing Maisie's tasty asshole. Maisie never allowed her ass to be fucked, she did the fucking, but she did allow both of her lower holes to receive lengthy tongue lashings. Their relationship was very clear: Maisie was in charge, and Sophie was well pleased that she was.

"Yes, if our fans want the sisters to fuck, then how about the sisters fuck?" Maisie suggested.

"I'm game," Sophie said, having always needed to really dig deep to portray her character convincingly in Game of Thrones, as she wasn't really all that much of a bitch... actually she was basically sweet, and well... there's that word again... submissive. But here was a chance for her to be disciplined for being the bitch.

"I know you are, you're always game for whatever I want," Maisie smiled, as she pushed the amazingly hot blonde away from her arse,.

"So what do you want to do?" Sophie asked.

"Well, you're still dressed as Sansa, which is usually inexcusable by this time; but for my idea, it will work," Maisie said.

"I just couldn't wait to start eating your salty asshole," Sophie smiled, always enjoying eating that special arse after a long day of filming, which always generated some salty perspiration. The sweat made it seem dirtier, which made it feel hotter. For Sophie, the more humiliating it was, the more stimulating. She could never quite understand it, but after a long day of portraying her ruthless character, coming into their trailer and just being ordered around by the person she'd recently been battling against on set was the ultimate sexual high. Now she invariably craved it. Now each day she couldn't wait for the filming to be over. Although today being the final day of filming, knowing things would never be the same again was a little devastating. One more reason to make tonight an epic one.

"No one can eat an arse like you," Maisie said, as she dressed herself back into character, although with a modern addition that wouldn't have existed back then (even though the entire world was fictional)... a special, bought just for today's final day of shooting, twelve-inch strap-on... which she'd sneaked in so Sophie wouldn't see it, and thus anticipate her BIG surprise... wicked bumming. Sophie now regularly took ten inches in her arse , but two more inches would be a new challenge, and she was dying to experience Sophie going wild when this dick reached new depths inside her shit box.

"You trained me well," Sophie returned the compliment.

Back in costume, her secret weapon still hidden away, she turned around and scoffed in roleplay mode, "Could you be any more of a spoiled brat, sister?" She arrogantly stressed the two pertinent words.

Sophie, shifting into the character she'd played for years, smirked, "It's not my fault our Mom and Dad loved me more than you, sister." Sophie also stressed two pertinent words.

"Delusion doesn't look good on you," Arya snipped in her usual sarcastic manner, as she set her weapon down... fresh from a kill.

"When did you last cleanse yourself?" Sansa sneered, looking at her dirty, sweaty sister in disgust.

"Unlike you, I don't have someone to bathe me," Arya retorted sarcastically, as she stalked over to her sister.

"I can't imagine anyone would ever want to," Sansa smirked, peering down at her sister... there being a substantial height difference between the two actors, and thus the characters as well, which perfectly complemented the social hierarchy between them.

"Oh, sister, sister, sister,' Arya sighed, shaking her head.

"Oh, sister, sister, sister,' Sansa mocked her back.

"I've had just about enough of seeing that pretentiously smug look on your face," Arya snapped.

"You are? Then you should attempt to do something about it," Sansa challenged, accustomed to always getting whatever she wanted. Accustomed to men bending over backwards for the opportunity to bend her over backwards.

"I do believe that I will," Arya snipped, as in one quick move, since being an assassin, she had wickedly quick reflexes, and on many occasions had taken on and overcome adversaries much larger than she, she reached up to her two-inch taller sister's shoulders, and roughly pushed her to her knees.

"What are you doing?" Sansa gasped in shock, even as her inner Sophie's pussy tingled in anticipation of what was about to transpire.

"Turning the hierarchy on its head a full hundred and eighty degrees," Arya declared, as she kept her strong hands on her sister, controlling her.

"You could never be me," Sansa said, glaring up at her sister.

"I would never want to be you," Arya said, glaring down at her sister in disgust, "I only wish to put you in your place."

"As if you could do that." Sansa sneered, beginning to rise to her feet.

"Remain on your knees, big sister," Arya demanded with a snarl.

"This is getting ridiculous," Sansa snarled right back. Get your filthy and uncleansed hands off of me!"

"Don't you dare fucking move," Arya demanded in a firm threatening tone, even as she removed her hands from her sister's shoulders.

Sansa obeyed, startled by her sister's unexpected arrogance, as the standing woman unfastened her belt. "What are you doing now?"

"I'm administering to you the same lesson I've been teaching other women of so-called privilege in this area," Arya boasted, as she pulled down her pants and revealed her anachronistic 12-inch strap-on cock.

"Oh my," Sansa gasped authentically, as Sophie too was stunned by the sheer magnitude of this cock suddenly appearing before her. Certainly she'd already taken ten inches of cock into her mouth, pussy and ass, but this one was substantially larger, she guesstimated twelve inches, and it had taken quite some time for her ass to become able to accommodate only ten inches... which still made her feel impossibly full... so two more inches seemed completely impossible.

"You like my big dick don't you, big sister?" Arya asked smugly as she hovered over her... unexpectedly able to reverse the hierarchy of their onstage relationship.

"I've taken larger," Sansa scoffed, attempting to appear unimpressed with her sister's dick, when in truth her pussy was tingling with the idea of being overstuffed with that monster cock.

"I doubt you have," Arya said. "But let's test that. If you're being truthful, you'll easily be able to take it all,"

"I don't really care what you thi..." Sansa began to respond, trying to remain in charge even though she was on her knees with her shorter sister towering above her, before she was silenced by her sister's dick plugging her throat.

"Shut up!" Arya barked as she began face fucking her sister. Maisie knew Sophie loved being face fucked so she didn't begin slowly, but roughly went for broke from the very start.

Sansa gagged, although that was just Sophie acting, since in real life she was quite accustomed to Maisie fucking several inches into her throat.

"I thought you said you frequently take cocks this big, big sister," Arya taunted, as she pulled out and watched the excessive saliva dripping off her cock.

"Fine, you do have a big dick in your possession; is that what you want to hear?" Sansa asked, glaring up at her sister, her own saliva running down her chin and dripping off.

"There; was that so difficult to admit?" Arya asked, as she slid her cock back into Sansa's mouth, fastened her hands to her head, and really began to face fuck her, sliding all twelve inches through her mouth to tickle past her tonsils.

Sansa gagged again, and this time Maisie knew Sophie wasn't acting. The extra two inches inside her throat seemed to be making quite a difference.

"That's it big sis, take my extra-big cock in that slut mouth of yours," Arya teased, not for a moment slowing down her rough, deep, throat fucking.

Sansa could only helplessly receive the cock, as she focused on breathing through her nose.

After a minute or so Arya pulled out, and Sansa objected, "This is way too much; it's got to stop!"

"I think not; we're just getting started," Arya refuted, as she pushed Sansa onto her back on the floor.

"What are you doing to me now?" Sansa demanded as she watched her sister kneel down, grab her by the waist and flip her over easily... which was surprising since she was so small... although she'd always been surprisingly strong. "Stop!"

"What?" Arya asked. "You've never been dominated like the slut you are?"

"I'm not a slut, I'm a lady," Sansa protested, even as she was manhandled onto all fours... the position she loved the most... also the position her inner Sophie loved the most.

"You are a slut," Arya corrected. "And you're my slut."

"I'm not your slut," Sansa said, trying to fight herself free from her sister's strong hands.

"Yes you are, and you're my anal slut," Arya decreed, as she placed her cock against her sister's arse.

"Noooooooooo!" Sansa screamed, as her arse was fucked for the first time.

"Yes, I now own this asshole, just as I own all your holes," Arya staked her claim, as her twelve-inch cock slid inside her sister's butt.

"But it hurts," Sansa whined, even though Sophie wasn't feeling any pain at all.

"Not to worry, you'll get used to it in time," Arya said. "I'll be banging your backdoor booty all the time from now on, so you'll get lots of chances to practice."

"Please stop doing this," Sansa begged, the pain imaginarily ripping through her, as the cock in all actuality went deeper and deeper into her ass, even as Sophie secretly begged for it to indeed go deeper and deeper into her burning bum hole.

"Oh, you already love being my sister slut," Arya appraised with no evidence.

"No, never," Sansa shook her head, refusing to give away any hint that she was ever going to enjoy this.

"Never say never," Arya quoted, as eight inches was now disappearing between her sister's ass cheeks.

"Never, never, ever," Sansa groaned, as the cock continued reaching deeper and deeper into her ass.

"You're not a very quick learner, are you?" Arya asked rhetorically, loving this sodomization of her sister.

"Fuck you," Sansa said, still clinging to her defiance.

"No, I fuck you," Arya played on her sister's words, "and maybe soon I'll sit on your face. Won't that be nice?"

"Gross," Sansa accused.

"Don't knock it until you lick it," Arya said, "and afterwards you can lick it off your fingers too," as the entire cock was now filling her sister.

"Ohhhhhhh... God!" Sansa moaned as she'd never felt so full, and neither had Sophie. The two extra inches intensified both the pleasure and the pain... the pleasure and pain principal something that had always enhanced the euphoria that swirled inside Sophie.

"Yes, I am your God," Arya smiled as she allowed her sister to worship her, and then Maisie, a considerate mistress in her own way, rested her twelve inches deep in her slave's arse allowing her submissive slut to become accustomed to the two extra inches inside her arse, before she began actually fucking her.

"No, you're just another nasty fucker using her strength to get what she wants," Sansa said.

"And you're just a nasty slut who easily took my huge dick in your ass," Arya pointed out.

"You're my sister."

"True, and you're my sister slave," Arya countered.

"You're disgusting," Sansa countered, trying to cling to a few scraps of her dignity even while in this extremely undignified position.

"And yet you're loving this," Arya said, as she slowly began to fuck her sister.

"Nooooooo, I hate this," Sansa argued, even while she felt a rush of pleasure as the cock in her ass began sliding in and out.

"Yes, you hate this so much," Arya mocked.

"I doooooo!" Sansa moaned, frustrated at how her body was betraying her.

"You most certainly dooooooooooo," Arya mocked her again, as she pulled eleven of the twelve inches out, and then watched as the entire cock disappeared between those amazing bum cheeks.

"You're going to hell for this," Sansa countered, as she reached the point where she was undeniably beginning to enjoy the cock in her ass. Sophie meanwhile, was as usual beginning to really enjoy the ass fucking... surprisingly, those two extra inches were filling her with even more pleasure.

"I'm not the one being sodomized," Arya pointed out.

"That's right, I'm the innocent victim here, and you're the hell-bound one sodomizing your very own sister," Sansa countered frustratedly.

"I'm simply exploring new ways of getting closer to my beloved family," Arya smirked ironically, as she bucked her hips and reached even new depths inside her sister's arse.

"Oh my God!" Sansa screamed loudly... so loud Sophie worried she might alert anybody passing nearby.

"You really like this, don't you sister slut?" Arya indulged herself in another rhetorical, bucking her hips three times.

"Nooooooooooooooo," Sansa moaned, as each deep thrust brought a fresh wave of pleasure that by now had completely usurped the initial pain.

"Fess up; I think you love being my anal sister slut," Arya continued her endless taunts, as she relished the primal screams escaping her usually arrogant sister's lips.

"You love it," Sansa came up with, then realizing it wasn't really a denial.

"Oh, yes I do," Arya concurred, as she began fucking her sister hard.

"Oh fuck," Sansa moaned, no longer able to conceal the pleasure building inside her.

"Tell me you love my dick in your asshole, sister slut," Arya demanded.

"Never," Sansa said, still stubbornly defiant, even while her body betrayed her by washing the sand from beneath her feet.

"Never?" Arya asked, going for a few more deep, hard backshots, before pulling out and admiring the gaping hole she'd created. Nothing amazed her more than how an eternally tight puckered asshole could end up gaped so hugely she could slide her entire fist into it... something she'd never done... until now.

12