Sexy Best Friends: Maisie & Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Sansa whined, suddenly feeing empty. Sophie hated when Maisie stopped fucking her ass midway to her personal goal.

"Your asshole is so gaped my sister slut, I could fit my entire hand inside it," Arya observed, as she moved her fingers, all straight and tightly tucked together, toward the gaping asshole beckoning her in.

"Don't you dare fist fuck my arse!" Sansa stated firmly, even as her inner Sophie became curious whether she could take her Mistress's fist in her ass. She'd sometimes been fisted in her cunt... had been fist fucked so hard once that she passed from the intensity of her orgasm.

"You seem to forget that I own your holes, you dumb slut," Arya said, as she slid her fingers inside, and then stopped halfway in when the resistance became strong.

"Just please stop," Sansa begged pitifully.

"Oh, but you want my fist in your asshole, my sodomitic sister," Arya claimed, as she resumed pushing forward and watched her hand, and even her wrist, disappear into the gaping hole.

"Mother fucker!" Sansa screamed, as her ass was impossibly stretched even further.

"Close," Arya laughed, "just one generation down," as she wiggled her fingers deep inside her sister's ass.

"Pull out," Sansa pleaded, even as she enjoyed the strange feeling of fingers wiggling in her ass, as if she'd just been administered a suppository in the form of a living squid.

"Would you rather have my twelve-inch cock again?" Arya enquired faux sweetly.

Yes please," Sansa groaned; her orgasm had been rising from the rough ass fucking... while this new experience just felt weird. Kinky... but still weird.

"As you wish," Arya said, as she pulled her forearm out... a loud pop sounding as she did. "Shit, your arse is gaped so wide now, I could put two dicks in there!"

"Just fuck me and get it over with," Sansa said.

"You want me to fuck your what?" Arya led the witness.

"My ass, I want you to fuck my arse," Sansa pleaded desperately, inexplicably wanting to feel that cock back in her ass.

"You sure?" Arya asked, as she circled the head of her cock around the gaping hole.

"Yes, just slam that big dick in my asshole," Sansa begged.

"I don't know if I should," Arya prevaricated. "You did say never."

"Fuck my arse Arya, and that's a fucking order," Sansa barked officiously, trying to align herself so she could lunge backwards to engulf that tantalising cock.

"Well, if it's an order," Arya drawled with a smug smile, as she slid her cock back into the gaping hole.

"Yessssss," Sansa moaned, so happy to feel her ass filled up again.

"I think you're finally ready to admit it. You love having my dick inside your arse, don't you?"

"Yes, baby sister, I do love your dick gaping my arse," Sansa moaned, as the blessed bone slid in and out of her.

"Then it's also time for me to hear another confession. Who owns this asshole?" Arya asked after a couple dozen strokes, while listening to the increased moaning from her sister.

"You do, baby sister, you own your bitch big sister's asshole," Sansa agreed willingly, as she began bouncing back on the cock, wanting to take it as deep as humanly possible... and needing to be fucked as roughly as possible.

"Oh yeah; fuck yourself, big sister; fuck yourself like the dirty slut that you are," Arya cheered her on.

"Yesssssss," Sansa moaned, the name calling and the incestuous talk really turning her on. Sophie too was near orgasm, as the name calling and the reality of this specific roleplay they'd flirted with for years was finally a reality... a scene that should be the finale of the Game of Thrones finale on air show! No one would ever complain about this ending!

Maisie loved when Sophie became completely consumed by the pleasure. It was the hottest thing ever, and she would miss it now that the show was ending. Sure, they'd still see each other, but life and Sophie's marriage would make these daily marathon fuck sessions a rarity.

"May I come, baby sister?" Sansa asked, her orgasm imminent.

Maisie was drawn back from her melancholy thoughts and said, "Yes big sister, you may come all over my cock. Come just like the incestuous slut slave you were born to be."

"Yessssssssssss,' Sansa screamed, as a single orgasm ripped through both the fictional character, and the actress.

As usual Sophie collapsed forward, her orgasm usurping all the energy from her body... an anal orgasm always so much more intense for the pretty blonde.

Also, as usual, Maisie admired her best friend, her secret lover, as her body shook uncontrollably, as sexy sounds of euphoria escaped her lips, and as she herself admired the gaping hole yet again. She just loved peering into a well fucked asshole. Perhaps well drillers felt the same about the fruits of their own labours.

By this point unbearably horny, Maisie removed her strap-on, got undressed, flipped her pet onto her back and straddled her face. She asked, still roleplaying, "Hungry, big sis?"

"Oh, this is so wrong," Sansa protested in a blissful daze, as she discovered herself looking up at a literally dripping wet pussy.

"Now be a good sister slave and eat your goddess baby sister's wet cunt," Arya instructed, as she dropped her pussy right onto her face... her impressive flexibility allowing her legs to widen sufficiently very easily.

"Oh, my," Sansa gasped, as she was swarmed with a strong feminine scent, and her facial lips were pressing into her sister's other lips.

"Either get licking, or suffocate to death," Arya ordered, as she ground her hips around a bit to completely soak her sister's face.

Sansa extended her tongue and licked, the sweet taste of her sister pirouetting on her taste buds.

"Good girl," Arya moaned as she felt Sophie's tongue lapping her pussy. Sophie had an amazing tongue, and she was always able to get her off quickly... a necessity when sometimes they were on five- minute breaks, and Maisie needed some quick stress relief.

Sophie drifted out of character and focussed simply on pleasing the amazing pussy above her, but also on the pussy itself. She loved her husband Joe, she loved sucking his big cock, but nothing was better than being ass fucked by Maisie, and subsequently eating her pussy. She knew there was no way she could just end this when the show was finished, which was what she'd originally resigned herself to as the season wrapped up. She'd thought she could just shift from lesbian submissive slut to loyal sexy wife at any given moment. Yet she now knew she'd be Maisie's pussy pleasing pet for the rest of her life.

"That's it, just like that," Maisie moaned, she too drifting out of character, as she enjoyed her best friend's tongue at work.

For a few minutes there were just the soft sounds of Maisie's moaning and Sophie's tongue lapping.

Finally Maisie's orgasm was rising, and as usual, as a wordless message to Sophie she was close, she began grinding her pussy all over Sophie's face.

A minute later Maisie was flooding Sophie's face with a fresh coat of homemade cream, as Sophie hungrily lapped up the addicting fluid.

A couple minutes later Maisie got off of Sophie, pulled her up, and for many minutes... at least fifteen of them... they kissed.

Tenderly.

Passionately.

Intimately.

Finally, Maisie said, a little melancholically, "I'm going to really miss these daily encounters."

"So, will I. We need to promise still to meet regularly," Sophie urged.

"Oh, I'll still expect you to come to my beck and call whenever I text you or call you," Maisie reassured her.

"Like you did at last year's Golden Globes?" Sophie smiled, recalling feeling her phone vibrate and then slipping out of the star-studded auditorium right in front of everyone, to eat Maisie's pussy in a bathroom stall.

"I was horny."

"Not a problem; I was hungry."

"Exactly," they both laughed.

"You know I love you," Maisie said.

"I love you too," Sophie said, feeling an equal amount of love for both Maisie and Joe.

They kissed again and again and again, before Maisie said, "Shit, now I'm horny again."

"Funny, so am I," Sophie smiled her agreement.

"One last round ... for now?" Maisie asked, as she grabbed the strap-on.

"I'm sure my asshole is still gaped," Sophie said, getting out of her clothes. "Arya really tore Sansa apart with that anachronistic foot-long dick."

"True, but this time Maisie and Sophie fuck as real life lovers," Maisie said.

"You mean the real life scene where you drill my shit hole with a dick twice the size of my husband's?" Sophie smiled, accommodatingly bending herself over the couch.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean," Maisie smiled, as she moved behind that perfect ass and admired the still gaped... albeit now less so... arse.

THE END


12