Sexy Charmer

Story Info
Pilot assists mother and attracts her daughter.
2.6k words
4.23
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy-headed Flash (Tim) Barnes (25), landed his mother's Piper Arrow 3 on the grass airstrip and taxied over to the only aircraft servicing facility within 280 miles, having completed his post-servicing flight check.

Aircraft mechanic/part owner Tom Walsh was waiting for Flash (a former State champion sprint runner), who gave him the thumbs up and that was acknowledged. They walked together to the tiny office that was empty, as everyone was out the back having lunch. Formalities were completed, which meant signing off servicing completion, with payment due within 30-days.

The guys were chatting about the performance of the local senior rugby league football team when Tom took a call.

"Calm down Emma. That's better, now repeat that slowly."

Flash, a commercial crop-spraying helicopter pilot, heard the garble of the caller and guessed something was up.

"Oh shit," exclaimed Tom. "Give me a few seconds to chat with a mate alongside me. He could help."

"Mate, my youngest sister says mum has been tossed off a horse. She doesn't appear to be physically injured but she has no idea where she is and nothing much what she says makes sense."

"Sounds like concussion or a possible brain bleed," Tom. "Tell your sister to get her over here fast and I'll fly your mother over to the nearest hospital which is Crispin. The grass runway strip there is practically alongside the hospital."

The family arrived in two vehicles with Mrs Walsh, who looked deathly pale and showed no recognition when Flash said hi, although she'd known him from the day of his birth. Mary Walsh was one of the three local midwives.

Flash boggled at the beauty who was supporting one side of Mrs Walsh. He's not seen Emma since her arrival back home after leaving nine years ago on a sports scholarship to a college in Chicago. He knew that she'd stayed on to gain experience in accountancy after completing her Commerce degree beside winning an armful of swimming competition trophies for her college.

Emma's father Pete sat in the back of the small aircraft with his wife while Emma sat beside the pilot, smiling at him appreciatively (and incidentally, beautifully).

Flash quickly had them airborne and banked the aircraft slowly while gaining altitude and they headed for Crispin, the town named after the first European family of settlers in the late 1830s.

He communicated to Emma beside him via the co-pilot link to her helmet.

"Hi, your parents behind us won't be able to hear us. I was practically blown away seeing you when arriving at the airfield."

"Only practically?"

He chuckled and she turned and smiled directly at him.

"Flash, you used to poke your tongue out of me and splash me with stock drinking trough water but no matter how I tried, and being three years older than you, I could never scare you."

"Yeah, well listening to the woes of kids my age when I was about seven, Emma, I decided we weren't born scared and that there was no need to act so. That frustrated my mother enormously because half the time dad refused to punish me on her behalf. I still remember dad jeering, 'If you want him punished, clout him yourself' and once she yelled that I just stand there defiantly and scoffs that didn't hurt despite the welt from her broom handle from being clouted on the forearm. I can honestly say my lack of fear of anyone continues to this day."

"One day Flash, some smart young woman will lure you until she has your tongue hanging out and won't give you pussy until you first lick the tops of her shoes."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Well, maybe."

Flash said softly, "You have changed so much physically. I mean there was nothing about you that hit my button when we were teens."

"I see. But because all my intense swim coaching in America, hours of training each day and hard competition, the extra weight disappeared from my butt and tummy and since I stopped competitive swimming after leaving college, much to my delight I've have gained two lumps of weight on my chest."

"Oh, not that I'd noticed."

"Liar."

The two former playmates laughed.

Flash asked Emma to check on her mother and her father reported she remained semi-conscious and showing no sign of change at all.

Emma said to Flash, "Now that I'm all grown up and look much better in appearance to boot, I guess you might condescend to take a tumble with me?"

"Cripes, Emma. That's laying it on a bit thick. I only confirmed you were home again 15 minutes ago and then being plunged into this emergency. There hasn't been time to consider the, um, the lures of the flesh."

"Well, listen up buster. I'm told you've gone from a hero on the track to become a football hero and you've become manly with impressive looks and physicality with great looking muscles on a wiry frame, it would appear. You probably could get anything you want from me now that not the skinny although fearless little ignoramus that I grew up with has matured, but I warn to get there you'll have to woo me expertly."

"Listen baby, I won't try but fusion between us could happen because I admit being interested. May I date you this Friday night?"

"You may. Our old high school is having a fundraiser this Friday and the organisers are going really upmarket and calling it a Grand Gala Ball."

"Sorry, but that arty-farty stuff is not for me. Women with their noses in the air and faking sophistication and wearing gowns that guys are warned not to puke over and the chatter and the gossip and the enforcement of guys being hired to tell boisterous guys to behave like gentlemen or disappear, all combine to create an atmosphere that I detest."

"Okay, wild young man of The Plains, might I suggest that if you take me to that detestable function and prove to me that you can be a gentleman, after the event I would slip out of my dress and it could be all on."

"You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't I? I'll have you know that girls like having sex too."

After a silence, Emma said, "Well?"

"Let me land this baby and get your mum into Emergency and I'll give you my answer."

Emma opened her mouth to give him a blast when Flash began using a radio frequency to contact the Crispin Police of his ETA at Crispin air strip with patient Mrs Mary Isabelle Wash with a suspected brain bleed.

Emma turned around and yelled, "How are you two, dad?"

Rather than shout above the noise of the aircraft he indicated he was okay and her mum still appeared semi-conscious and her heart-beat was low.

Emma briefed Flash on that and then stroked his arm.

"So, you think it's a brain bleed?"

"Yes, I've seen concussion cases on the football field and working in the construction industry in steel-laying contract work for dad's company I've witnessed incidents that turned out to be brain bleeds. The two conditions differ of course. But wait for assessments by the medics, don't rely on my opinion."

"That's useful comment and advice. Thanks, Flash."

"You know, I'm staggered that you remember my mother's middle name," Emma said, making kissing noises.

"It wasn't hard, I once heard my mum say angrily, "Now Mary Isabelle Walsh, you are working yourself to a standstill. Get your employer to send temporary assistance to help relieve your workload,' and your mum agreed."

"How long ago was that?"

"I think I was seventeen. You had gone to American by then."

"But why would you remember a thing like that from all those years ago when it didn't directly affect you?"

"It was hearing the name Isabelle. I was left wondering why your mum continued with the crap name of Mary when she could be called a more glamorous name of Isabelle."

"Omigod."

"What?"

"Nothing but I could say it's time you eliminated that nickname of Flash. Just Tim sounds fine."

The landing went smoothly. Mary was whisked away on a big inflated tyre gurney, with Pete and Emma loping after the team with the patient. Tim (formerly Flash) was napping in the café of the small hospital when he received a call and Emma asking where was he.

She came to the café and Tim stood politely, knowing she would be under stress. He was seized and kissed powerfully, with Emma slamming herself into him and kissing him rather passionately?

They sat and Flash waited for her filled bread roll and coffee to arrive before resuming his roll and coffee.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"Did you like it.?"

"Hell, yes."

She said it was partly on behalf of herself and family in appreciation of the tremendous assistance he'd given the family and principally for her to find if he'd learned to kiss well.

She'd found he could kiss really well and in fact she probably was a little moist between the legs.

"Emma!"

"What?"

"Err nothing. On reflection, I don't think the sky will fall in if anyone heard that last comment of yours."

"I checked no one could overhear me before I made the very personal comment to you."

The laughed a little self-consciously.

"Tim, before you announce your decision about whether you'll taking me to the ball on Friday, let me explain myself. My offer of sex in return for you acting like a gentleman all evening was not an attempt to control you and, anyway I'd never desire to have you to lick my shoes in exchange for full sexual access."

"That is not me, or even the new me since we were last together a little over nine years ago."

"Think about it. I was simply asking you to be on your best behaviour at a gala event and I daresay that's something your family, particularly your mother, would expect."

"Yes, I agree with that and Emma and had been recovering from that sensation kiss before telling you I'd love to partner you to the ball, and not just because you needed to find a partner after just arriving back in your rural community."

"I had made that decision while preparing to land the aircraft and I have called the school admin booking tickets for us. I should add I was glad I'd made it when seeing your disappearing into the hospital with your arm around your father.

Flash reached for Emma's hand, that she gave to him freely. He squeezed it softly and said, "When I captured that image of you going into the hospital with your father, with your arm letting him know you where there for both of them, my immediate thought was 'There goes a fine young woman'."

A little cry caught in Emma's throat and she squeezed Tim's fingers hard.

She looked into his hazel eyes solemnly and asked, "Is it on between us?"

"Definitely."

Emma said, "If the report on mum is encouraging, we could go parking tonight if you wish."

"Are you thinking sex."

"Yep."

Tim stroked the side of her face and said, "I'd prefer to wait till Friday night to find if I qualify to have sex with you from entitlement."

"That's a great idea. Huge disappointment if your fail to qualify but alternatively, glee and celebration if you pass the test."

"I agree, Emma. Um, there's something that's been off and on my mind. I'd like to know, and if you choose to answer, please do so fearlessly."

"Okay," Emma said, saying she welcomed the opportunity to rid him of that particular bug, whatever it was.

"I'm close to being three years younger than you and so wasn't able to attend your high school graduation ball. Harry Bird, one of our senior football stars, escorted you. I'm intrigued to know whether her got into your pants."

"Omigod Tim, if I'd known it was important to you, I would have told you because despite our age difference then, we were good mates. Yes, Harvey took my virginity that night, with my eager encouragement, I must add. I mean, it was more or less school tradition for that to occur. Who did you noble?"

"Presley Williams."

"Omigod, she was quite a babe even then."

"Tully Stevens was to take her, but broke his ankle jumping off Robinson Highway bridge near town and deflected off a pile on the way down and made a job of his ankle on the wider concrete pile plinth or whatever it's called just above the surface. Presley called me to partner her and lied that I should have been her first choice anyway."."

"I didn't have to do much because she was eager to show me how expert she was with her body and going home told me we had christened her father's new Holden with its first backseat fuck."

"Good girl Presley who's a fashion model in Melbourne now and so escaped from ending up in a brothel," Emma chuckled.

Emma's phone went.

"Sorry, I've been requested to be with dad when they give him the news, which I was told is encouraging. I'll be back soon."

Emma returned 15 minutes later, smiling.

"The doctor is confident that mum will be back to normal before long. X-rays and tests indicate she's suffered a non-threatening brain bruising, not a bleed though there's always the chance of a deterioration of her condition. Dad has decided to stay the night on a chair alongside her. I'll return in the morning by road."

"Great, then let's go. I reckon Mary and her family are very lucky."

They kissed warmly when they parted at their home airfield.

Emma seemed to have difficulty releasing him. Although there was no one within 200 metres of them, she whispered, "I think we should plunge into a really hot love affair."

Although itching to get his hands on her, Tim said, "Let's wait until the day after the Grand Ball. You might be disappointed with me by then."

"Never."

"I admire your confidence and I feel I have natural affiliation with you."

"Touch me down there, um gently."

He rubbed her gently through her long pants and panties.

She signed and said, "You're the man and I accept your conservatism. We need to test our compatibility in other areas as well. In the meantime. I can savour the memory of your soft touch and look forward to you passionately to immersing us in our lust on Friday night."

They kissed strongly and Tim squeezed her firm and shapely breasts before they parted.

He flew the Piper the short distance to the family property farmed by his mother and his older brother Ewan.

He entered the TV room where his father Bernie lay asleep, his head buried under the pages of a newspaper.

His mum Irene said, "You look flushed. Have you been having nooky with that Walsh girl whom I've been told is back home from the States and is looking all grown up and unbelievably sexy?"

"Careful, don't bad-mouth her mum. It's possible that Ella will soon become your daughter-in-law and bearer of your one or two grandchildren."

Irene's shriek brought husband Bernie dreaming of being in bar and having 20 glasses of complimentary beer lined up in front of him.

He belched, eyeing his younger son and said, "Hi Flash, another boring Saturday out of season with no footy to play? You need to find a wench to rumble every weekend to raise your sensual focus on life and to increase your interest in the flesh.

Tim and his mother eyed one another and grinned.

She smiled happily and said that over the years she'd dreamed of Emma Walsh taking walking up to the altar with Tim.

The End