Sexy Female Willing Slaves Squirt

Story Info
A man has two gorgeous female sex slaves.
1.2k words
3.71
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been able to find a woman who squirts, and the two women who I regularly fuck not only couldn't but were self conscious about the whole process. So, one day I decided to just go for it, and see if I could force them to squirt. I asked them if they wanted to mix it up and have me dom them. I knew they'd surely love squirting, and the only way was if we played a fantasy game, and I made them do it against their will. We agreed upon a safety word, and I hoped they wouldn't use it!

I sat down with them and told them to drink lots of water. They didn't know what was going on, and just played along with the domination fantasy. After a few hours and a final bathroom break of several earlier ones, I tied each of their hands behind their backs. Maria, the spicy, curvy brown skinned, black haired, busty Latina I guided to be straddling my hips as I laid on a large flat mat I'd laid on my patio. I thrust my dick into her in the light of the setting sun over the ocean which was behind my house.

"Start riding me whore!" I yelled at her.

She started bouncing up and down on my cock. As she did so, I guided Asha, my sexy Indian lady, over and got her positioned so that her legs were straddling my face. I was taking a gamble. I honestly wasn't sure exactly what would happen, but I had read that a woman who is very hydrated, and very turned on quickly will be full of squirt.

I started licking Asha's pussy vigourously. She came, and I licked the white female ejaculate from inside of her and drank it. Her pussy and come tasted like an excellent steak with a bit of lemon squeezed onto it. I kept licking her brown pussy, and tonguing her clit, and she moaned loudly. Maria kept bouncing on my dick.

"I'm fucking coming!" shouted Maria.

I felt her pussy muscles squeeze my dick as her vagina contracted around it. I kept licking Asha, and then I looked at the clock. An hour had passed. I realized both women must be ready to literally burst. They had both drank a liter of water per hour, for three hours! I licked Asha aggressively, and she whined in ecstasy.

"Permission to come, Master?" she begged.

"No! Not yet!" I commanded, and went back to licking her clit.

A minute later she yelped, and said, in a whiny, pleading voice, "Please, Master, may I come now?"

"Come!" I said.

I thrust my tongue inside of her, and felt her pussy muscles clench along my tongue in rhythmic pulses. Still no squirt, though. I kept licking her delicious pussy, while relishing the view of her trimmed bush above me, her beautiful hips, jiggling breasts, and amazing face and hair.

"Okay, seriously Tom-" said Asha, but she cut herself off with a near orgasmic whine. "Okay, we have to take a break!" she managed to finish.

"Yeah, I need a break, too!" said Maria.

They were both breaking the fantasy, and talking to me without calling me "Master," so I knew they were serious, but I also knew what the concern probably was. They weren't using the safety word, so I kept up my role.

"You fucking sluts don't get a break until I say you do, got it!?" I shouted, and pulled Maria back down, onto my dick, and Asha's pussy back onto my mouth.

Asha started moaning again as I licked her clit.

"I can't hold it! I don't want to- I mean- I feel like I'm going to piss in your mouth if I come again!" whined Asha.

"What you do is up for me to decide! Don't fucking start telling me what you want!" I shouted, and kept licking her clit.

Finally, Asha yelped loudly, and started coming again, but this time a stream started to pour out of her. I opened my mouth, and let it pour in. I was apprehensive at first, but it turned out I was right! It tasted like pure water and pussy! The stream trickled off.

"I'm still- oh my god! I'm still coming, but I'm trying to hold back!" shouted Asha.

I broke character this time, and said, "Asha, trust me, just let yourself go, darling. Let yourself come, and pour into my mouth. It's delicious!"

She relaxed, then, and let her pussy rest on my lips. With a great moan, she started pouring again, and I felt her allowing literally all of the fluid inside of her absolutely flood into my mouth. It was overwhelming, and some overflowed faster than I could swallow it. At the same time, I heard a whine from Maria, and felt her raise up until my dick slid out of her, and start spraying all over my dick and stomach.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Maria. "I can't stop!"

Finally, both women finished spraying. I wiggled out from under them, and stood up. They knee walked over to me, expecting my to jerk off into their mouths, as was my usual go to finish. I decided to change it up a little, and guided Asha forward until she was on all fours, and Maria over and onto her back, so that her head was just under Asha's pussy. I stuck my dick inside Asha, pumped a few times, and immediately came, because I was so turned on. I pulled out, and saw that Maria was turning her head away, so I held it pointed at Asha's pussy, and guided Asha down so that her cream pie was dripping into Maria's mouth.

I rubbed Asha's clit, and she started coming again. Now my come was dripping out of her, into Maria's mouth, and at the same time, a stream of squirt started to shoot out as well. Maria started to close her mouth, so I pulled her lips open, allowing Asha to squirt directly onto her waiting tongue. Asha lowered herself and started grinding her dripping pussy on Maria's lips, and I started fucking Maria again. Maria squirted all over my dick again, but I didn't pull out, so I got to watch it come in spurts with each outward motion of the thrusts. I smiled to myself, as I realized Maria was enjoying being Asha's come toilet and clean up, which was evidenced in how hard Maria was coming.

Afterwards, I untied the ladies, and we all cleaned up and met back on the patio, not far from where we'd fucked, for drinks. The sun had set, and it was a beautiful, cool, starlit night.

"Well, ladies, how did you like squirting?" I asked.

"It was amazing! I was worried it would taste bad, or something, but it didn't" asked Asha.

"Nope!" said Maria and I in unison.

All three of us laughed.

"Seriously, you both were being over self conscious. Your squirt is pretty much just water. It tastes great, and it's really sexy! We're doing this again, even if it means I have to dominate you again!" I said, and we all laughed again.

"Cheers!" said Maria.

We all drank to a successful evening.