My New Neighbor

Story Info
My new neighbor takes an interest in me, and things get wild.
2.6k words
4.44
7.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, a while ago, when I was 35, and my wife was 38, I noticed my next door neighbors in my apartment building had moved out. The neighbors downstairs said, "They were awful! The woman, specifically, was a witch! The guy was okay, I guess." and similar things about the previous tenants, but I never talked to them.

A week went by, and my wife and I saw a new family moving in. We were coming home, and as we walked in, we looked up and see an older man and woman on the balcony.

The man said, "What do you think about this weather?"

He was a gruff looking, white haired, bigger guy, and looked good humored, so I called back, "I don't care, so long as it's cool!"

Everyone laughed, and we went about our lives.

A few days later, I saw a woman walk out of their apartment, and get into her car. She had pale skin, dark hair and eyes, and a severe look about her. I didn't bother even making eye contact, nor saying hello, because I figured she must be the college aged daughter of the couple, and didn't want them to think I was hitting on her.

Weeks went by, though, and I never saw the older couple again. I saw the woman more and more, and closer up, as we passed on foot a few times. I realized she was actually probably at least in her late thirties, which explained why her parents had been so old. I understood they were helping her move in, and not living in the apartment.

Another day, my wife and I were getting into the car, and I saw her entering her apartment. She was wearing shorts, and I could see she had thick thighs, and a big round ass. Her breasts pressed against her shirt, and I could tell they were large, too. I took all this in in an instant, in order to avoid staring, and angering my wife.

Summer rolled around, and I started going for a jog every day. One day, when I came back, she was outside.

"You look like you worked up a thirst! I think I have something you might like!" she called, and tilted her head back toward her door.

I didn't know what to do, but I was really thirsty, so I followed her up the stairs, into her apartment. When I got into the living room, I saw she had a video of a woman riding a man playing on her tv, and it smelled wonderfully like her pussy in the room. I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"My name is Mila, and I'm going to give you a chance, if you want." she said.

"What does that mean? You said you had a drink for me?" I responded.

"I haven't been with anyone for two years. I have a problem. I squirt when I come hard. Little orgasms don't make me squirt, but if I really want to let go and come like crazy, I gush. If the man who makes me come won't drink my squirt, it kills my orgasm, and then I never really get to fully come unless I'm alone and masturbating, and that's never as good. My ex husband hated it, and so have all of my boyfriends. So, I gave up on dating, and now I decided to start playing this game with eligible males, until I find one that works out," she said.

"So, you want me to drink you? Then what?" I said, putting out a hand and leaning on her counter.

"Well, then we go from there. With other men, it's been an issue of putting the horse before the carriage, so to speak. I date them, get to know them, develop feelings, then they find out I squirt, and need them to drink me, and they bolt. So, my new plan is to start with squirt, and then see if a relationship is a good idea. Waste less time, you know?" she said as she sat on the couch, and looked up at me.

She made a good point, and I always wanted to know what dating a squirter would be like, so I said, "Fair enough, I'll drink you. I've never done it before, so, if I hate it, then we just go our separate ways?"

"Yes, but aren't you married?" she asked.

"Yeah, but my wife and I have an agreement: so long as we involve the other in any relationship, it's fair game. Thus, if I like drinking you, we just have to go over and fuck her together, and then go from there."

"Isn't this technically wrong, then?"

"We never covered how the relationship might start. We've never done this before. So, I figure since I'll be bringing her in within the hour, it's all good." I said as I walked over and sat next to her on the couch.

"And if you don't like my taste?"

"Well, then I'm fucked I guess!" I said. We both laughed.

She spread her legs, then, and pulled off her shirt and shorts. She had a beautiful pussy, and a bush that said "I have been celibate for two years." I got down on my knees, and leaned in to lick her, but she put a hand out and stopped me.

"I don't want to do anything with you but hydrate you until after we figure this out." she said, and started masturbating.

After a few minutes she began to squirt. I opened my mouth apprehensively, and her squirt gushed onto my tongue. I was relieved that it tasted like pure water.

"Oh my god! Drink me!" she yelled as she came. I swallowed her in gulps for a few seconds. She eventually stopped squirting, and, after she laid there with her eyes closed for a few moments, she looked up and smiled at me. "Okay, so, what do you think?"

"Delicious!" I said. "Let's go see my wife!"

I texted my wife: "Put on a blindfold. I'm going to come home and dom you."

Mila and I walked into my apartment, and I held up a finger to my mouth, telling her to be quiet. I walked into our bedroom, and saw my stunning wife, Jaya, on the bed, blindfolded. I started eating her pussy, and then stood up and started fucking her. She moaned, and I said, "Do not fucking come until I give you permission!"

"Yes master!" she moaned in response.

I gave her a second, and then started fucking her again. As I did, I waved Mila over, curious as to what she would do. I thought she might lick my wife's nipples, or kiss me as I fucked her, or something else tame. I was delighted to be very wrong.

She walked over silently, and straddled my wife's head. Jaya started to protest, and said, "What is-" but Mila thrust her bush into my wife's mouth, and started grinding her pussy on her lips. I saw Jaya start to squirm, and look like she was going to push Mila off of her, so I started fucking her as hard as I could, and rubbing her clit. She stopped fighting, and moaned. Mila started rubbing her own clit, as she looked down at Jaya, and I kept fucking her.

I stopped rubbing Jaya's clit, and slowed down, hoping to keep her exactly where I wanted her, to balance out her possible objections with ecstasy. Jaya had made it very clear she did not like the idea of eating pussy, so I knew this was a delicate game. Mila pinched open Jaya's lips with her fingers, and put her clit in her mouth.

"Lick that pussy you fucking bitch!" I ordered.

Jaya started licking her, reluctantly, and then started to tense again, like she had a problem. I started fucking her and rubbing her clit again.

"Permission to come?" begged Jaya, turning her head away from Mila's pussy for a moment.

"Granted!" I barked.

Jaya moaned, and I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick. I was relieved that I'd gotten this far, but I knew the next and biggest hurdle, though, was still ahead. Jaya's moans were quickly stifled by Mila pushing her pussy onto her lips again.

"Lick her or I'm going to slam my dick into your asshole!" I shouted at Jaya. I knew I was bluffing, and she probably did, too. I'd made this threat many times before, but never followed through, yet I think she enjoyed the threat of it. I didn't see her tongue, so I put on a condom, spread Jaya's ass cheeks and let my dick fall onto her asshole, and pushed against it slightly. I was hoping that pushing Jaya into the dom fantasy as deep as possible, and making her come whenever she fought against it would make her let this threesome happen. I pushed slightly harder, and the tip of my dick started to push past the edges of her asshole.

"Okay, okay! Stop!" shouted Jaya.

She started aggressively licking Mila's pussy then, and I pulled my dick away from her ass, took off the condom, and started fucking her pussy again. I kept a steady pace, and ignored her clit as I watched Mila working up to orgasm. Finally, Mila yelped, and started to squirt. Jaya shut her mouth, so I leaned into her, slammed my dick into her as hard as I could, and started rubbing her clit. She moaned, and that let the squirt flow into her mouth, She shut it again, so I grabbed her mouth and forced her lips open, as Mila yelled as she came, and released gush after gush of her hot juice into Jaya's open mouth.

Jaya was letting it overflow and drip down her chin, so I held her nose, and said, "Fucking drink it or drown!"

Jaya started to drink Mila in gulps, and I let her nose go. She took a breath through her nose, and kept drinking. Mila stopped coming, and Jaya started to complain again, and I saw Mila was still fingering herself.

"I don't know-" she began, but, Mila started gushing again, right into Jaya's open mouth as she spoke.

Jaya looked like she was going to try to push Mila off of her, so I got down on my knees, and started tongue fucking Jaya. At the same time, I pulled a small, but very powerful vibrating ring out from under the bed, and pushed it against her clit. Jaya started to come, and to moan as she continued to drink Mila. I couldn't believe Mila could come this much, and I wasn't sure how long I could keep Jaya cooperative. I would have to get crazy to make sure Jaya stayed hot.

I knee walked up the bed and started fucking Mila, which blocked the squirt from pouring into Jaya's mouth for a second. Mila stopped coming, and glared at me. I pulled my dick out and slammed it into Jaya's mouth, and started fucking her deep into her throat. At the same time I started rubbing Mila's clit, knowing she wasn't done squirting, and wanted Jaya to drink the rest of her. Jaya gagged, but I kept my dick in her mouth for a second before pulling it out.

"Do you want to choke on my dick some more? Or do you want to have a water break?" I demanded of Jaya.

She was silent, so I reached down and vibrated her clit with the ring again, and put my dick into her mouth, and started to push back towards the back of her tongue, into her throat again. Her whole body tensed up and she moved her head to the side, causing my dick to fall out of her mouth.

"Water! Water!" moaned Jaya as she came again.

I rubbed Mila's clit as hard as I could, but she didn't even need it, she was already starting to come just from the light rubbing I was already doing, combined with Jaya begging for her squirt. The spray shot out of her again, and into Jaya's mouth. Then I saw a devious look in Mila's eyes, and she started to lower herself. I realized what she was about to do, so I quickly got back down the bed, pushed Jaya's legs up so I could get in as far as possible, and started savagely fucking her as I vibrated her clit with the ring. Mila now had her pussy completely on Jaya's open mouth, and was sitting on her face as she gushed onto her tongue. Not a drop went anywhere else but into Jaya's mouth, and I knew Jaya would find that a bit too intense, so I kept slamming her, and vibrating her clit.

At long last Mila stopped gushing into my wife's mouth, and dismounted from her face. Mila sat next to her on the bed, and looked at her. Jaya took off her blindfold, and sat up. Her hair was soaked from all the splashing that had happened when she tried to spit out the squirt, and Mila's juices were dripping down her chin, neck and onto her breasts.

"Okay, so I'm confused!" said Jaya.

"Yeah, but did you like coming? That drove you fucking crazy, didn't it?" I said.

Jaya looked angry for a moment, but then a smile crept across her face. "Yeah, I can't believe I liked that!" she looked at Mila and said, "Your squirt tastes amazing!" Mila smiled.

And just like that, I ended up with a girlfriend and a wife! We got to know each other over a lot of dinners, board games, movies, walks in the park, and so on, and after a few months we pooled our resources and bought a house, and all live together now, and fuck regularly.

Mila is very happy that I drink her all the time, but I still have to force Jaya to drink Mila sometimes. I have found a few ways to do this. One is I tie Jaya's hands in front of her and fuck her doggy style, and Mila will sit in front of her, and masturbate. I tell Jaya I'm going to fuck her ass unless she sticks out her tongue, and when she does I grab her by the hair and use her head to tongue fuck Mila, while Mila rubs her own clit. When Mila starts to squirt, I push Jaya's face into her stream, pull her lips open, and then force her open mouth into Mila until her lips are wrapped around Mila's gushing pussy. Then I keep the pressure on the back of Jaya's head until Mila finishes spraying into her mouth.

Other times Jaya gives in, and licks Mila enthusiastically, and even drinks her without complaint. But, let's face it, all three of us love it.

How do I know that Jaya loves it, too, even when I seemingly have to force her to tongue fuck and drink Mila? I know because there is a safe word, after all, and always was, and Jaya never uses it, nor has she ever! She loves to be dominated, and pretending to push back.

Myself, I sometimes let the ladies tie me up and go nuts on me, and I can't even pretend I don't like allowing them to take turns grinding on my face, and then riding my dick. They seem to enjoy just the notion of being in control, though, and that works for me!

I sometimes wonder if I've died and gone to heaven, but paying bills always brings me back to reality.