Sexy Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lapped at the most delicious pussy in the world. I twirled my tongue around her moist lips and I licked up and down her slit. I darted my tongue deep into her wetness. Kelly began to moan louder and louder. She gripped the back of my head and pulled me further into her lovehole. Her hips rose off of the table and her legs locked my head in place. I placed 2 fingers deep inside her hole and licked her clit. Her grinding sped up. I took her clit into my mouth and plunged my fingers deeper into her pussy.

Within no time she came hard, gripping the table hard and her whole body twitching with love spasms. I brought my head up and kissed her hot body up to her tits.

"Holy fuck, that was awesome!" she exclaimed.

"You don't have to tell me," I laughed as I wiped some of her juices off of my chin.

We just stayed there for a few in silence, with my hard cock and her wet pussy just a few inches from each other.

"So are you thinking about putting that somewhere?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, but I don't have a rubber," I admitted, feeling defeated. I really wanted to fuck my sister, but I didn't want to violate her standards at the same time. Turns out I wouldn't have to worry about that.

"Good," she said. "I hate the fucking things."

I was so surprised to hear the things my sister was saying. While I felt reservations about doing this, there is a concept in every guy's mind that you don't turn down sex with a hot girl. This concept is almost always impenetrable. That fact that it is your sister may work, but obviously not always.

I placed the tip of my dick against her slit and smiled at her. She beamed her bright smile back at me. I started pushing in, but felt a lot of resistance, even though she was as wet as a dolphin. I slowly moved back and forth to get some movement. I could feel the ribbed ridges in her vaginal canal as my dick pushed its way into Kelly for the first time, her pussy lips licking the side of my cock until she was pushed all the way on. I felt her cervix as my cock was fully encased in her sweet, wet hole.

Kelly winced at first, but quickly relaxed moaned as she got used to the size of my cock. It made her feel stretched but she was loving it. I then started to move in and out slowly and rhythmically, Kelly letting out little gasps as I did so. I gradually built up going faster with every thrust. Kelly placed her hand on my chest as I squeezed her boobs.

I looked down to watch as her swollen clit peeked its head in and out of hiding between our crammed genitals. I could tell by her panting she was close to cumming. I felt mine on its way as well.

"Let's come together." Kelly said in between breaths of passion.

"Ready, Ready UHHHH!" Kelly moaned as her juices flowed freely over my hard cock. At the same time, I came hard into my sister's pussy. I felt every spasm as I emptied my balls into Kelly. We both moaned together, sharing this intimate moment as my seed was deposited into my sibling's womb.

A few seconds had passed before we locked our gaze. Then we both laughed as I slid out of her.

"The game still isn't over," she giggled.

"I hope this game never ends," I replied.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" we both heard.

We turned our heads and saw Mom standing in the entrance to the living room, her hands on her hips and her jaw dropped in disbelief. We both froze, stunned and naked as jaybirds.

12