Sexy Harassment Seminar

Story Info
Sexual harassment seminar gets a little to sexy to handle.
4.1k words
4.49
7.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

"There he goes," said Neal. "Great salesman, but what an idiot."

"I mean, I can't blame him; Annie is very hot," said Susan. "But he went way too far."

"He basically used every cliché in the sexual harassment playbook," said Roy.

Neal was at the coffee counter with his friends, Roy and Susan. They were drinking their morning coffee as they watched Dereck, one of the company's best salesmen, being escorted out of the office by security with a box full of his stuff. He tried to hide it, but everyone could tell he was very upset by the whole situation. He had been with the company for nearly two decades, and in an instant, he was let go for a blatant act of sexual misconduct.

Everybody knew he liked to flirt with women in the office and with female clients, but it was always in a playful manner and just under the line of what would get him in trouble. That was until the office got a new receptionist, Annie, a very attractive 22-year-old blonde woman who was driving every guy in the office, and Susan, nuts. Everyone in the office flirted with her, of course, but kept it simple because they have all been through enough sexual harassment seminars due to a series of lawsuits over the last several years.

Dereck flirted with Annie the most out of everyone. In the beginning, it was just some light flirting, some general things that most women hear without going over the line. Eventually, Dereck escalated to a new level when he started making explicit comments to her and putting his hands on her ass. When she wasn't responding the way he wanted, he began sending her lewd text messages, thinking it might get her attention.

Eventually, Annie had enough and reported everything he had been doing. She wasn't trying to get Dereck fired, she just wanted management to get him to stop. Supposedly, he did stop, but only briefly before he started up again. The final straw came when he began sending dick pics to her; after that, she had enough. She showed her bosses the pictures he sent her, and he was fired immediately. Nobody in the office could blame her for getting him fired; he did it all to himself.

"You guys know what this means?" said Neal.

"Has it been confirmed?" asked Roy. "Maybe it's not her this time."

"It's always her."

"Oh no," said Susan. "I'm both excited and scared at the same time."

"Women like her should not be conducting sexual harassment seminars," said Roy. "It's just too cruel."

The woman they were talking about was the human resources manager for the office, Nina Moretti, or Naughty Nina as some people call her behind her back. She was declared unanimously the hottest woman in the office. She had long, dark hair, incredible Italian features, and a perfect hourglass figure thanks to her large double-D cup breasts and a nice round ass. She dressed professionally, but her looks only made her look like a pornstar. She always reminded Neal of those porn scenes where a professional woman gets nailed over a desk by a coworker.

Everyone in the office kept their distance from her because she was too much of a distraction. She was the HR manager, after all. Getting caught staring at her body would be a career killer.

But the worst part was that she was in charge of delivering sexual harassment seminars whenever a new issue arose, such as the one with Dereck and the new receptionist. It was hard to keep a straight face when everything she said during her seminars on how to behave appropriately in the workplace just seemed dirty coming from her. The woman didn't seem to know the effect she had on some of the men, and Susan, in the office.

"I don't think I'll survive," said Susan. "I once saw her doing stretches in the gym wearing a sports bra, and I fell off the treadmill."

"We'll be OK," said Neal. "We've been through this with her before."

"I don't think so," said Roy. "It always seems to get worse every time she does this."

The seminar was to start the next day at 11 a.m. in the conference room. There was a long conference table, and Neal, Roy, and Susan got there late and had to sit up front near the whiteboard where Naughty Nina was to conduct her seminar.

Nina came in wearing high heels and a tight-fitting three-piece business suit where the pencil skirt stopped half-way down her thighs. She even wore cat-eye style glasses to complete her sexy professional appearance. Neal looked at his friends, and they all knew this was not going to be easy for them.

"Good morning, everyone," greeted Nina. "I'm glad to see you all."

She brought with her a big box of paperwork, which she put on the floor. Her back was turned when she had to bend down from her waist to grab some papers from the box. In doing so, her ass was sticking up in the air and giving everyone a good look. Everybody in the room did their best to keep a straight face, but it was Roy who looked like he was about to explode. Susan, who was sitting across from him, kicked him under the table and whispered to him to "be cool."

"I'm first going to pass around some packets for everybody," said Nina. "It mostly details some basic info about sexual harassment, the laws, conduct in the workplace, etc., etc."

As everyone passed around the packets, Nina put some extra files on the table and bent down to look through them, saying she was trying to find what she needed to begin. In doing so, Susan got a closeup look at Nina's rack, and her eyes looked like they were going to burst out like in a cartoon. This time, it was Neal who kicked her under the table and whispered to her to "be cool."

There was a projector hanging from the ceiling above the conference table, where Nina had a wireless connection to her laptop. She used it for a PowerPoint presentation to conduct her seminar.

Nina began the seminar with some basic information about laws and rights in the workplace. There were some things they already knew from previous seminars and some new information this time around. She then went on to some scenarios, such as appropriate and inappropriate comments on your coworkers, but her examples of what were inappropriate comments only sounded extra dirty coming from her mouth.

Nina had her back turned when she presented a slide of a man staring at a woman's ass as she was making herself some coffee.

"As you can see here, this coworker is staring at her ass too intently," said Nina. "Now we can all appreciate a nice booty on a person, but the way he's looking at her can be considered highly inappropriate.

Nina said this while everyone was staring at her ass.

Nina continued. "Sure, it's a nice ass, and one can't be blamed for looking at a great ass such as this. It's not too big and has a perfect round shape. Something you definitely want to get your hands on."

As she said this, Neal could've sworn she shook her own ass a bit.

"I mean, who can blame a person for looking at such a perfect ass?" she said before turning around to face everyone. "But it's highly inappropriate to stare at the body parts of a coworker in such an alluring way, and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing so."

Everyone in the room looked away from her in embarrassment.

She also discussed giving unwanted gifts of a sexual nature, and she used the example of a former employer of hers who sent her lingerie. She made the mistake of saying she already had that kind of lingerie, which only made everyone imagine her wearing it.

There was also the subject of unwanted touching, and she used an example of how a former lesbian co-worker of hers used to touch her inappropriately and give her hugs when she didn't want them, which only made everyone think of her in sexual positions with another woman.

Every time she decided to use an example of her own experiences for her seminar, it only made things worse for everyone in the room, who did their best not to fantasize more about her.

"Is it hot in here?" asked Nina.

"It does feel a little warm," said Neal. He looked around, and it seemed like everyone agreed with him.

"I hate the heating system in this building," said Nina.

She then took off her jacket and revealed the tight-fitting, short-sleeved white blouse she was wearing that hugged her large breasts. The blouse was translucent enough to see the lining of her bra.

"It's kind of hard to be comfortable in these conditions, don't you think?" she asked everyone.

She then unbuttoned the first few buttons of her blouse, showing just a slight amount of cleavage. This was seriously getting to Neal. He tried not to look at her breasts, but she wasn't making it easy for him, and from what he could tell, neither was anybody else in the room who looked like they were going to go crazy.

"That feels better," said Nina. "How are you all feeling with this heat?"

Everyone just agreed they were fine, although they didn't seem to be. Nina continued her seminar and went on to inappropriate comments and behaviors in the workplace, mostly what to say or not say towards women. But again, the examples she used only sounded dirtier coming from her.

"Jugs, knockers, titties, speed bumps, chesticles, the golden globes, and fun bags are just examples of what not to say when referring to a woman's breasts," said Nina. "Although I have to admit, I do like the term fun bags because of how silly it sounds, but you still can't say it."

Every time she used an example of a derogatory term for breasts, her own breasts noticeably jiggled. Neal could not believe that this woman had no idea how the things she was saying and doing just seemed to make things worse for everyone.

Nina moved on to other inappropriate behaviors, such as how looking at someone in certain ways can be inappropriate. She was using examples of how staring at a person's body part for too long could make the person feel uncomfortable.

Nina was saying, "It's perfectly understandable for men to be attracted to a woman's breasts, and you can't help looking at them It's especially hard when the breasts are prominent and are in outfits that show them off, so it's hard to look away."

"Is she serious?" Neal whispered to Roy, who then shushed him.

"But just because a woman has good-sized breasts and likes to dress a certain way, that doesn't mean you can just stare at them and make comments. She has the right to dress the way she wants and shouldn't be condemned for it, nor should she be subjected to any kind of harassment for it. If you get caught staring too intently at her chest, making comments about them, or trying to find a way to touch them, that woman could report you for this."

Neal noticed how, at the end of that statement, all the men, including Susan, started to look away from her and in other directions. Neal was still astonished at how Nina was completely oblivious to the kind of effect she had on everyone in the room.

Nina continued to say, "Remember, there's an old saying that I actually got from a meme online. Breasts are like the sun. Staring at them is too risky; just take a glance and look away."

"I have a question," said Susan. "What if she's dressing too provocatively? Like something tight-fitting or revealing, basically showing off her body. Shouldn't she not be dressed like that in the workplace to begin with?"

"True," said Nina. "Even though it's not OK to ogle a woman in a disrespectful manner, women in the workplace should be dressed professionally, just as men are expected to dress professionally as well. But at the same time, you can't call her out on the way she dresses."

"You can't?" asked Neal.

"No, it's inappropriate, and you may not know all the factors explaining why the person was dressed the way they were. Instead, just send a message to the HR department, namely me, and I can have a talk with this person about it. It can be done anonymously, so she doesn't have to know who reported her."

"So, if I see a woman dressing inappropriately, no matter who it is, you're the one I should talk to about it?" asked Neal.

"Yes, exactly."

"Thank you," said Neal.

After the seminar was over, everyone broke for lunch. Neal, Roy, and Susan went across the street to eat by themselves at a nearby burger place. They discussed what had just happened and couldn't help making their own comments on Naughty Nina and what she was wearing and doing the whole time with her comments. They realized saying these things about Nina behind her back like this goes against pretty much everything they learned about in the seminar, but they needed to get it all out of their system before getting back to work.

When they went back to the office, Neal thought he had enough of what Nina was doing to everyone, even if she wasn't fully aware she was doing it. She said that if they see someone dressed inappropriately in the workplace, they should let her know about it, and that's exactly what he decided to do. He wrote a long, detailed email, but in a respectful manner, discussing how her attire was sexually explicit and some of her comments throughout the seminar were not appropriate. When he was satisfied with what he had written, he hit send and smiled.

He didn't have a problem with what she wore; like his friends, he thought she was the sexiest woman he had ever met. The problem was that she didn't seem to realize how distracting her appearance and comments were to everyone. If she was going to talk about appropriate behavior in the workplace, she should have set a better example of it. He was hoping that she would finally get the message and change her conduct.

Around the end of the day, when everybody was heading out of the office, Neal got an email from Nina asking him to meet her after work in the conference room to discuss his email. He had a feeling she wanted to have a talk with him and was prepared for it.

When everybody in the office had left for the day, he went to see Nina in the conference room. She was alone in the room, sitting down with her legs crossed and giving him a big smile.

"Thank you for coming," she said. "Please have a seat. I read your email and thought we should talk about it."

"Yes, I think we should," said Neal, taking a seat across the table from her. "First, I want to say that I have no problem with you personally. Everyone here likes you," said Neal, taking a seat across the table from her. "First, I want to say that I have no problem with you personally. Everyone here likes you. But it's still something that should be pointed out."

"It's OK, I'm a big girl, I can take criticism," she said. "Just tell me exactly what it is about the way I dress that's a distraction."

Neal had to think about it for a moment; he didn't know what to say without getting too explicit about it. One wrong comment, and all she had to do was go to his bosses and have him fired.

"If you're worried about saying the wrong thing, you don't have to be," she said. "You have full permission to say whatever you need to say. This one time, you can say whatever you need to say to me, no matter what it is."

This relaxed Neal, and he went into full detail about her. He discussed her body and how she wore her clothes, especially how they hugged her big breasts. He told her how when she took off her jacket earlier and showed her see-through shirt, it drove everyone wild. He even pointed out the fact that she was showing too much cleavage to him right now. He then went on about how the examples she used of how she was harassed in the workplace didn't work as well as she thought, as the way she described them only sounded dirty.

"I'm sorry I have to bring this up like this, but it needed to be said," said Neal. "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"No, you didn't," said Nina. "Do people really call me Naughty Nina?"

"Yes," he confirmed. "Wait, I didn't say anything about that. Who told you?"

Nina stood up and came around to his side of the table. She sat on the table's edge, with her beautiful legs very close to him.

"I hear things," she said. "Have you ever called me Naughty Nina?"

"Um..." Neal wasn't sure how to answer that.

"That answers my question," she said, and started to unbutton her blouse. "I'm not offended by it. In fact, I kind of like it."

"What are you doing?" Neal asked.

"Lock the door," she ordered.

"What?"

"I had been waiting for years for someone to finally say something to me about it," she said.

"You were doing this on purpose?" He asked.

"Yeah, obviously," she said. "No one does this by accident. It was thrilling to me, getting all you men and Susan to check out my tits and ass, making you all go crazy for me. I got away with it because of my position, and nobody could say shit about it. Now you're calling me out and standing up to me like this; that's a huge turn on."

She had her blouse off by then. She was wearing a sexy, white, half-cup bra.

"Damn," was all Neal could say. He did not expect his meeting with Nina to go this way.

"Now do as you're told, lock the door, and fuck me on this conference table right now."

Neal didn't hesitate as he ran to lock the door. There was nobody else in the office at that time, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

He began taking off his clothes. He was rushing too hard and almost fell over a couple of times, which made Nina giggle at how excited he was behaving. He finally got all of his clothes off, showing her his large erection, which impressed her a lot.

Meanwhile, Nina took off her skirt. She was now in her underwear and high heels and still wearing those sexy glasses of hers. She looked just like the pornstar he always imagined her to be. Nina took off her bra and finally revealed her large tits to him, and they were better than he could've imagined. She then took off her panties and saw that her pussy was completely shaven, which he loved to see.

He ran to her, and they kissed each other hard as they held their bodies tightly against each other. Nina made him stand against the edge of the conference table and got down on her knees. She started stroking his dick, teasing him with her tongue as it flicked the tip. She looked up at him as she did this, watching the smile on his face. She liked teasing him just as much as she liked teasing everyone else in the building with her body.

She then opened her mouth wide and took his dick into her mouth, rapidly bobbing her head back and forth. Her lips were sealed around the shaft, her tongue massaging it as her head went back and forth. She moaned with each pump into her mouth. Every now and then she would take his dick all the way to the back of her throat, gagged on it a little, before pulling it out of her mouth and resuming her work. Neal had his hand on her head the whole time, attempting to have a sense of control over her, but she didn't need it as she was doing a fantastic job without his help.

When Nina was ready, she removed her mouth from his dick and stood back up and sat on the edge of the conference table. Neal moved in close and started kissing her again and grabbing her amazing tits. He started kissing her neck and moved downward to her tits, where he was like a kid in a candy store and was basically slobbering all over her gorgeous mounds. He had one of her nipples in her mouth, suckling on it hard, and he was pinching the other one with his fingers. Nina was enjoying this. She liked it when men played with her tits like this.

When Neal was done playing with her tits, he got her to lie back on the table and open her legs wide for him. He guided his dick to her pussy and drove it right in. She laid back on the table. Neal was standing in front of her as he began pounding his meat into her pussy. She had her hands over her head. Her big tits were jiggling all over the place. Neal reached up with his hand to grab one of her tits. He couldn't help getting a hold of one of them as he fucked her. She called out to him to go faster and harder, and he did so as best as humanly possible to comply.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12