Sexy Harassment Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her and made her turn around; she was now bent over the table with her ass stickup up towards him. He grabbed her by the hips, pushed his dick back into her, and resumed pounding her pussy hard. She began screaming, which made him worry that someone on another floor was going to hear them. He reached out to grab some of her long hair and pulled on it hard. He figured a woman like this would love it, and he was right. He even started calling her a slut and other derogatory terms that he remembered her using during the seminar. From Nina's reaction, she enjoyed being called those things, so he kept doing it.

When Neal felt like he was going to finish, she sensed that about him and called out to him that it was OK to cum inside of her. He went on for a few more minutes, reaching up from behind her to grab one of her tits; he wanted to feel her amazing tits when he ejaculated inside of her. In an instant, he shot out every drop of his cum into her pussy. When his dick began to go limp inside of her, he finally pulled it out of her.

They both sat at the edge of the table for a moment to take a break and relax; they needed a good break from what they had just done. When they were ready, they began putting their clothes back on. Neal finished getting dressed before she did; when he saw she was about to get her blouse buttoned up, he reached into her blouse and into the bra and grabbed her breast again.

"I need to get dressed," she said with a big smile.

"I wanted to grab it one more time," he said, and then smacked her ass before letting go of her breast.

"Hey, we're done here," she said as she finished buttoning her blouse.

"You know you liked it," he told her.

"You're right, I did," she replied. "But remember, this is just between us. Out there in the office, I'm the HR manager, and you have to be on your best behavior. When we're alone, you can do whatever you want with me."

"And I will treat you like the naughty girl that you are," said Neal.

"You better."

He pulled her close and kissed her hard. They left the conference room, and just before they went their separate ways, he gave her a good smack on the ass as he said goodbye.

12