Sexy Journey

Story Info
Erotic encounter with a handsome Scandinavian man.
1.2k words
4.03
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday was a day that always got me excited. It was the beginning of my weekend. The one time in the week when I could truly be myself. Every other Friday evening I would find myself on a bus or train travelling to a neighbouring town or city, no more than an hour away. Always seeking a new thrill and sensual adventure.

This meant trawling the internet for a couple of weeks, checking out bars and clubs online. This was the easiest way to see what was going on and where was best to visit. The train or bus journey would usually involve some flirting to get me in the mood, I made sure that I sat across from or near to a cute looking or handsome man. That was not always easy.

One week I took the bus, which was quite empty. I sat opposite this dish of a man in his late thirties, blonde hair, clean shaven, smart well cut suit, smelling lovely. He had incredible blue eyes and a cheeky smile, sitting in the aisle seat leaving his window seat free. Perfect for a little flirting. I sat across from him in the window seat and felt his eyes all over me. My tight yoga pants and tight low slung top were complimenting my curves nicely and I knew he was admiring the view.

"Are you travelling far?" he said in his deep Scandinavian accent.

"Only a few stops up the road" I replied, staring into his gorgeous eyes.

To my surprise he asked, "so where is your boyfriend or husband?"

"There is no boyfriend or husband," I said.

He swung his legs into the aisle and patted his hand playfully on the seat next to him and confidently said to me,

"Please, come, join me".

Without any hesitation, I moved over and squeezed past him into the seat on his left next to the window.

"My name is Sven, hello, thanks for joining me," he said, with a huge beaming smile.

"Hi I'm Cathy, pleased to meet you... where are you going tonight?" I asked.

As he answered he stood up, took off his jacket and put it in the overhead luggage compartment,

"Wherever you are going to take me," he said.

I checked his taut well defined torso and tight ass. He looked good.

"Moments are for taking" he said as leaned over and kissed me full on the lips, soft, warm and firm. That kick started the sweet little feeling between my legs and my pussy began to tingle. He turned side on as he pulled me closer to meet him, then gently brushed my long hair from my cheek, as his hand curled behind my neck he kissed me again.

My pussy was throbbing and I knew that I was moist, because kissing always got me wet. He softly took my hand and placed it on his cock which was solid and clearly visible through his trousers,

"Do you like it?" he whispered to me.

I said nothing and presented with such an opportunity from such a sexy man, my hand began to stroke his cock through his trousers. This was a little more than I usually get on a Friday night journey. I was enjoying his tongue delicately licking my lips in-between his kisses. His hands found my breasts as he gently squeezed and circled his thumbs around my nipples.

My pussy was fully charged ready for him, as I love a man playing with my nipples. He undid his trouser button and unzipped his fly to allow me to explore further into his trousers. I was met by a huge thick hard cock, as he was not wearing underwear. My hand circled his girth, I gave him a tight squeeze and he gasped.

At this point of our journey we were almost the only people left on the bus, except for a few people down the front. Where we were seemed quite safe near the back of the bus.

"Turn around for me" he asked.

He helped me turn toward the window. He grabbed the waist of my yoga pants and slid them across my ass down to the top of my thighs. My heart was thumping,I felt my pussy was wet and ready as I felt the tip of his cock nudge its way between my lips. With one thrust he was right up inside of me. His thick rigid cock stretched my tight aching pussy wide open.

He was big... bigger than most cocks. I felt his rhythm build, so I brought my knees up onto the seat and pushed my ass out towards him. He took a firm grip of my waist and started to pump deep. He worked my pussy with his cock sliding in and out steady and forceful, slamming himself against me, with his balls slapping my clit every now and then, it was a delicious feeling mixed with the fear of being caught.

"I want to suck you" I said.

He withdrew and spun me around to meet his massive cock covered in my pussy juice. I loved sucking cock, so I gave him my best, squeezing and stroking the base of his thick manhood while my mouth took what it could. His hand was on my head pushing down to my rhythm and he was uncontrollably groaning, which probably could not be heard at the front of the bus. His cock was thick, long and smooth in my mouth, his foreskin had been pulled back from being in my pussy, exposing the thick purple head of his cock. I was loving it.

I knew I wanted him back in my cunt right there and then. I wanted to feel his juice between my legs, so I stood up for a few seconds turned away from him, and sat myself down on his big cock. His huge cock slid right up inside my pussy as I sat my whole weight on him.

He begun to grind into my pussy which drove me wild past the point of any inhibition, and I started fucking him cowgirl style. I couldn't get enough of this big cock as I bounced up and down working him nearer to his orgasm. My pussy was on fire, tingling and throbbing as I worked him hard. I wanted every inch of him as deep inside of me as I could get.

That's when he took a hold of me, grabbing me roughly by my hips and dictating the rhythm, thrusting up into my eager cunt. He pulled me tight onto his lap and pushed up as I felt his thick cock twitch inside me. Again and again he kept twitching and throbbing inside my soaking wet cunt. I could feel that he had flooded me full of his warm sticky juice. He flopped back into his seat, his cock still fully inside my pussy, my lips stretched wide.

I felt his cum trickle down my thigh as I pulled up my yoga pants and recompose myself, as his lips met mine again, and his strong arms pulled me closer.

"Let's find a hotel," he said.

"Okay" I replied.

I did not want to pass the opportunity of having his massive cock up side me again. A few miles later the bus pulled into the station, it wasn't where I planned to get off, however we were in a taxi and off to the nearest hotel for a fantastic night of sex. The best sex I've had to date so far.