Sexy Lexi Ch. 01: The First Date

Story Info
Woman manipulated and fingered on a first date.
2.1k words
4.21
39.8k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra sat for a moment, admiring the new Women in Business award on her bookshelf. She won it recently for her firm's work with various NGOs in the city. She sighed and turned back to her phone. There was a notification from the dating app.

She was 33, successful, and single. Her career had taken off quickly after university. She got an internship in a prestigious PR firm where she stayed for only a couple of years. Then she decided to take the risk and start her own firm instead. It wasn't long before she had to hire an assistant, and then a consultant, and then more of each. Her services were so in demand they turned away most clients.

Her ambition and long hours interfered in her personal life in so many ways. Alexandra had a close but small group of friends, mostly other professional women in their 30s. Otherwise, she neglected herself in various ways. She stopped eating well and exercising, and her weight went up. She no longer read for pleasure. She hadn't been on a date in a couple of years.

Still, Alexandra was attractive despite it all. She was a natural blonde with pale white skin that freckled in the sun. Her face was symmetrical and most thought she was pretty. She was thick with an hourglass figure. Her ass was wide and voluminous; her breasts almost as full. But given all the stress and lack of care, Alexandra was unhappy with her new belly and all around chubbiness. She stopped taking photos of herself.

After a year locked down during the pandemic, Alexandra decided to shake off the dust in her life. She bought a new wardrobe, a larger size, but at least now she started to feel stylish again. She got her hair and nails done for the first time since 2019.

In a few days she was feeling herself anew, so she took fresh selfies and made an account on the dating app. The matches came flooding in. *Still sexy,* Alexandra thought smugly to herself. She started chatting with a few suitors.

No one was keeping her interest for long. She found many were boring or just gross. Some were fun for a minute before getting weird. She hadn't yet chatted with a guy for more than a week.

The notification was from Gideon. As far as his profile suggested, Gideon was 45, fully vaccinated, and handsome. His photos showed him in good shape and at various trendy places around the city and abroad. All he wrote in his bio was, "I will order for you."

Something about that line made Alexandra stop. *What an outdated thing. Who wants that these days?* An image of being at a bar, and a man ordering her a drink she wouldn't normally have. She wondered what he would order and if she would like it. She thought that could be kind of interesting.

"You would look great sitting across from me at STK this Saturday, 8pm," Gideon wrote her.

Alexandra had never seen that approach on a dating app before. He was confident, prepared, and direct. She was more used to having to do all the planning with men.

"Do I at least get to pick my own meal?"

"Maybe, depending on how high your heels are."

She thought about it for a minute. He seemed almost a little sexist, or at least traditional. She was more the type to go Dutch on dates. But those relationships never lasted. *Maybe I should try something different.*

"Okay, it's a date," she wrote him.

"Wear something pink. See you then."

Alexandra was taken aback. *Wear something pink! Ha. What is this guy's problem?* At the same time, she knew she would have worn her new pink flowery summer dress either way. *Well I'll show up wearing what I want and let him think he chose this outfit.* She chuckled to herself.

Saturday afternoon came, and Alexandra went into her bedroom to get ready for her date with Gideon. She picked out a matching strappy G-string and matching lacy bra. She didn't imagine showing anyone, but she wanted to feel sexy on her first date since the pandemic.

She threw on the pink summer dress and thought of Gideon's request. She gave her shoulder length hair beachy waves. Her makeup was feminine, but understated. She put on a pair of pearl earrings she bought for herself.

She went to pick out her shoes. She normally wore flats, even if they weren't the most flattering. She preferred comfort on her feet. She chose a slip-on sandal with a little wedge heel.

She took a moment to admire herself in the mirror. *I look delicious!* She thought Gideon would like it, especially the pink dress.

At the restaurant, Gideon was already waiting for Lexi in the lobby. He smiled at her, introduced himself and gave her a single pink dahlia. Alexandra extended her hand for a shake, but he took her hand in his and folded it into his arm. He escorted her into the restaurant.

At the table, Gideon pulled out her chair out for her to sit. Alexandra was trying to think if anyone had actually done that for her before. *No.*

"I told you you'd look good here, Lexi."

Alexandra laughed. "It's Alexandra, by the way, not Lexi."

"Did you buy that dress just for me?"

"No. I bought it before we matched..." Alexandra was put off by how Gideon ignored her comment about her name.

"Well, I'll buy you a new dress to wear for me on our next date."

*Damn, the ego on this man. Wait, is he offering to buy me a dress? And, um, asking me on a second date already? We haven't even ordered yet.*

But Alexandra was intrigued and flattered, as well as immensely curious whether he would actually buy her a dress. She liked the idea of a man spending money on her and she could always use a new dress. She smiled.

The waitress came in to take their order. She was in her early 20s and wearing a very tight short black dress. She had large breasts overflowing at the top. Alexandra couldn't help but notice and admire them. Not that she was having sexual thoughts about them, she told herself. *They're just impressive.* She often found herself admiring women's bodies, imagining her body with this or that feature.

Gideon caught her looking. He didn't remark on it, though the slightest smile flickered across his lips. Alexandra laughed awkwardly but stopped as he put his big hand over her arm in a small assertive gesture.

"Hun, I'll have Bulleit bourbon, neat. Lexi will have a vodka soda with a cherry. I'll get the tenderloin and she'll have the garden salad with chicken. That's a nice dress, by the way. Lexi was just admiring it."

The waitress' eyes lingered on Gideon's broad shoulders before turning to Alexandra. Looking at her, the waitress said in a bubbly way indicative of pretty young girls who work for tips, "thanks! It feels a bit tight in the chest though since I upgraded again!" She cupped her breasts enough to highlight her new size. Then she bounced back to where she came from.

"Lexi, you have good taste," Gideon said.

There it was, that name again! "It's not Lexi." He ignored her.

Someone dropped off their drinks.

"How'd you like it?"

Alexandra thought about it. It's not what she would've ordered for herself. But it wasn't as strong tasting as she expected it. The cherry was fun too. "It's ok. But I thought I could order for myself if I wore heels?"

He chuckled. "Those aren't heels and you know it. I was expecting you in at least 2". I thought you would do better than the bare minimum."

She was insulted. "You're lucky I'm even here, heels or not," she told him.

"I agree, Lexi. I see how great you are already, how valuable and impressive. I also see how much better you can be. You're beautiful but you could be drop dead, traffic-stopping gorgeous. It wouldn't even take that much for you to level up."

Alexandra was livid when he started talking, but by the end, she was more flattered than anything else. *I can be that hot! That's why I started to care more about my looks, right? To level up.* Despite herself, Alexandra liked what Gideon had said. It was something she thought she needed to hear and liked that someone, especially a handsome man, saw in her too. She relaxed again.

The conversation shifted to lighter topics. Gideon was nothing if not confident and commanding. But he was also charming and seemed to be kind. He expressed interest in Alexandra's life. He told good stories involving interesting characters. He was complimentary without being insincere. The banter was good, something Alexandra found attractive and made her pussy just a little wet.

Their meals were served but the pair were so focused on each other that they barely noticed their busty waitress. Alexandra took bites of her salad between witticisms. At some point, she realized she was still a bit hungry but didn't want to disrupt the flow of the conversation.

Three hours in and the restaurant was closing. Gideon stood behind Alexandra and pulled out her chair for her then offered her his arm. He escorted her outside.

She went to take out her phone to order a ride home. He stopped her and led her down the busy downtown street. They continued talking animatedly, arm in arm.

Gideon stopped by a wall after turning into a quieter side street. "Stand right there." He pointed to a spot behind her. Alexandra turned around and leaned against the wall. He took her by the chin, and tilted her face up. He kissed her gently once. Gideon breathed in the air around her neck with a bit of a groan, then kissed her hard. The force of his strong body pushed Alexandra up against the wall. He grabbed her wrists and held them over her head with one hand. The other hand was decidedly exploring her body, brushing against her breast, her waist and her thighs.

All while firmly kissing him back, Alexandra was restrained. She tried to pull her arms down but as she struggled, his grip got firmer. She wasn't trying to get out of the position, she was just testing how much she could move. She was turned on to find that he didn't immediately let her go. She kissed him harder.

His knee rose and separated Alexandra's legs, spreading them out a bit more. Gideon's free hand slid up her thigh and found her panties. Alexandra was already really wet, starting during their back and forth at the dinner.

Gideon moved to kiss her neck, eliciting a moan from Alexandra. She stopped herself from moaning more because they were still in public.

His hand rubbed her clit through he thong. "Ugh," she groaned despite herself. She was bucking her cunt against his hand now. *Oh my god, I'm such a slut. Stop it!* She tried to pull away when his finger found her slit under her panties and slipped inside. He teased the length of her lips for a moment then penetrated her, wriggling his finger inside of her. Alexandra was incapable of stopping every grunt and moan. It felt too good. She didn't want it to stop.

Still pinned against the wall, the cool brick against her back, she felt the edge nearing. When she remembered where she was, she kissed him back harder unable to resist the turn on of the public place.

Gideon whispered in her ear. "You're going to enjoy having me in your life. You're going to level up for me. You're gonna be my good slut and cum for me."

Even if the words he said were strange, Alexandra was so turned on by them in a way she couldn't explain. When he said "cum for me," that's exactly what happened. She came hard with a high pitched whimper.

He kept her arms over her head as he pulled his fingers out of her throbbing pussy. He forced them into her mouth and she reflexively sucked and licked them clean. She made eye contact as she did. She felt powerful and sexy.

Then the moment passed. He escorted her back to the main street and ordered her a ride home. He kissed her goodnight, briefly licking the taste of pussy off her lips as he closed the car door for her.