Sexy Lexi Ch. 02: The Dress

Story Info
Alexandra is dolled up and made to watch herself.
3.9k words
4.52
23.5k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra got home from her date feeling embarrassed. She could taste herself on her lips: sweet and mild. She could feel his fingers stretching her pussy. *Oh god, what did I do?*

She remembered how loud she was, no matter how hard she tried to stay quiet. Worried about who might have saw them, she considered if it was illegal. *Probably.* She shook her head.

Changing into a comfy set of pajamas, Alexandra was barely aware of her surroundings. She couldn't get the night out of her head. She was reliving each moment. Her hand slid into her cotton pants and found her throbbing pussy. Her thighs were still slick with her wetness.

She began circling her clit with her fingertip. Her body sunk back into the moment against the wall. The stimulation wasn't enough. Alexandra needed more of what Gideon had given her. She slid her two fingers into her cunt, trying to mimic what his expert hands did inside her. She pretended it was him, and humped her own hand greedily. This time she didn't stiffle her moans. "Mmm, mmm, mmmph, ungghh."

Alexandra's fingers weren't nearly as adept as Gideon's. She felt herself grow more desperate, humping her hand more vigorously. She remembered what he smelled like. The taste of his lips. His eyes watching her as she came.

To her surprise, her thoughts moved away from the fingering and turned the dinner. Something about the way he was commanding. How he made her wear pink. How he ordered her dinner. How she was still hungry. As the images flashed and repeated through her head, Alexandra couldn't hold back anymore. Humping her own hand, fingering herself, she came intensely, groaning aloud. She felt waves ripple through her body for a moment after. She lay still. Then, mimicking Gideon one more time, she licked her juices off her fingers. Without washing her hands, she fell asleep, satisfied and content.

----

When Alexandra woke the next morning, she felt absolutely mortified. No longer in the fog of lust, she had serious regrets. Not just for letting this relative stranger violate her on a public street, or for enjoying it so much, but also for making herself cum at the thought of him dictating her night. *What the fuck was that about?*

She compulsively washed the stale smell of her pussy off her hands and got in the shower to cleanse the rest of her body. As the hot water flowed over her, Alexandra thoughts wandered.

*Gideon's only going to see me as a slut after last night. I can't see him again. I'm not looking for a fuckbuddy, I want more. There's no way he could take me seriously now. Do I even want to see Gideon again? Sure, he's sexy, interesting, seems genuinely nice, got a career, etc. The whole package. But that sexist bit. I don't know. He brought out something bad in me.*

By the time she stepped out of the shower, Alexandra decided definitively that she would not see Gideon again.

-----

Alexandra spent her Saturday, her one day off that week, doing laundry and watching trashy TV - her favourite way to relax. Every now again she'd remember the night before with shame and a tingle in her pussy.

The day passed by. Alexandra ordered in a burger and fries for dinner. *I'll re-start my diet tomorrow. Sides, I ate so well last night; I deserve this.*

Her phone buzzed. It was a text from Gideon. *Huh, didn't expect him to reach out so soon. Okay, do I ghost him or be direct?*

"Can't wait to see how good you'll look in my dress on Thursday."

*This again? The cockiness of it.* But Alexandra couldn't resist responding. She was too curious.

"Oh yeah? What dress is that?"

"You'll see. Make sure your nails are done. Neon pink would go best. Talk soon."

Alexandra fumed. *He is just so damn entitled. And mysterious. What the hell.* But she never told him she was uninterested or was not going to go out with him Thursday.

----

Monday evening, while Alexandra was responding to the last of the emails, there was a knock at the door. She closed her laptop to answer it.

No one was there, but there was a package on the ground. She brought it inside and opened it.

The box contained a pair of shoes. They were Guess, 2" chunky heels, black, with a peakaboo toe. They were in her size.

Underneath the shoes, there was a handwritten note. "To wear with the dress - which you will pick up from the tailor's on Thursday at 6. I'll pick you up there. -G." A business card for the tailor's was also in the box.

Alexandra's stomach dropped. *How the hell does he know where I live.* Then she remembered the ride he ordered for her; she had to fill in her address. *That's how. What a creepy guy.*

Regardless of how she felt about Gideon, the shoes were cute. *And free!* Even if she could afford them on her own, it was novel and exciting to be treated like this by a man courting her.

She tried them on. They fit perfectly and were surprisingly comfortable for heels. She wore them around the house for the rest of the evening.

She felt conflicted about Gideon. Her privacy had been invaded. *Or was it?* She wasn't so sure. *The shoes were a classy touch. And what's with the dress and the tailor?* Alexandra's curiosity was piqued.

-----

As part of her new lease on life, Alexandra had scheduled a nail appointment for herself. Pre-pandemic, she used to always have long nails professionally painted in a variety of colours. She decided it was time to start that again. She had chosen a couple of designs in black and white she found online to show the nail tech.

When she got to the salon, she browsed through all the colour options. The neon pink popped out at her. She opened her phone to look at the designs she was considering. She looked back at the pink. *Ah fuck it.*

"Let's do this colour,* she told the tech of the neon pink swatch.

-----

It was Thursday afternoon and Gideon hadn't messaged since the weekend. Nor had her sent anymore packages. Alexandra was still on the fence about the date. *Sure, he's sexy but he doesn't get boundaries. I should probably leave it now before it gets any weirder.*

She caught sight of her neon pink nails. They were gorgeous. Then she looked at the new heels by the door. She wondered what awaited for her at the tailor's.

*Sigh.* She ended work a bit early and made her way to the address on the business card, despite her better judgement.

Shyly, Alexandra entered the tailor shop. She went up the counter and awkwardly mumbled to the cashier. "Um, I think I have an appointment for 6? Under Alexandra?"

The cashier looked through a book and looked up. "We don't have anything for Alexandra. Is it under Lexi?"

"Yes, that's me." Alexandra shook her head softly.

An older woman with measuring tapes hanging around her neck came out from behind a curtain. "Lexi, you come with me now. We make you look nice for sir." She spoke with an Eastern European accent.

She followed her to the back and the tailor closed the curtain behind her. "Undress," she ordered her.

Alexandra complied, removing all but her bra and panties (another G-string and lace set). "Bra too," the tailor said. Alexandra gave her a look. "Pretty girl, this dress can't have bra." She took off her bra, covering her breasts with one arm. The tailor shook her head disapprovingly at Alexandra's embarassment.

"Arms up now. I put dress on."

She reluctantly raised her arms over her head, exposing her full breasts to the tailor. The old woman pulled a black dress over Alexandra's body, tugging it down and zipping it closed.

Alexandra looked at the dress in the big mirrors. It had a short skirt, a little loose. The top was halter shaped, mostly made up of sheer black mesh with fabric running up to the top, covering just the outer edges of her tits to her nipples. *This is so slutty! Of course Gideon picked it out.*

"Too baggy. You're a big girl, but good shape. Sir knew you'd need me." The tailor pinned the dress until it was skin tight. "There. Very good. Very vavavoom." The tailor cupped Alexandra's breast then her hips. "Sir has good taste. Arms up now. I fix it."

Lifting her arms, she let the curiosity get the better of her. "Does.. uh, sir send a lot of women to you?"

The tailor pulled her dress off, forcing Alexandra to cover her chest again. From her sewing machine, the tailor responded.

"You girl, wrong question. You lucky girl. Sir is good man. Very handsome. Very rich. He can have many girls. As many as he likes. Today he likes you. Today he has you. Be happy today and hope tomorrow he like you more."

Alexandra had no idea what to make of this answer. *I guess this is just what he does? Gets off of treating women like barbie dolls. How many of us are there?*

"Arms up. Ready now."

The tailor dressed Alexandra, who couldn't stop staring at her reflection. She looked like pure sex. Even as a fat girl, the dress perfectly emphasized her large breasts and big ass, giving her a sensuous hourglass figure. Gideon's shoes, with her neon pink toenails peaking out and her matching long fingernails, added to the look. Her smokey eyes and pink lips perfected it.

"Wow," Alexandra said aloud.

"Sexy girl. Time now for sexy man." And she ushered her out to the front.

Gideon was waiting for her there. He stood up when he saw her. He looked her up and down, taking in every inch.

"Once again, I was right. You look delicious, Lexi." His look was one of hungry.

Alexandra blushed. "Thanks Gideon. It's nice to see you again."

"The pleasure is all mine." He growled a little, as he put his hand on the small of her back and directed her out into a waiting car. He held the door open for her and got in beside her.

The conversation flowed easily between them with Gideon taking the reins of the topics. Then they arrived at a trendy French bistro and got out. As they entered, Alexandra was determined to order for herself in a bid to keep her dignity.

At the table, drinks were served to them: a vodka soda with cherry for Alexandra, and a bourbon for Gideon again. She wondered when he had even ordered them. Without commenting on it, she drank it anyway.

Two drinks in, Alexandra was feeling a little tipsy. She kept noticing Gideon's fingers, remembering what they could do to her. She felt her chest flush. Luckily, it probably wasn't visible through the mesh top.

Emboldened by the alcohol, Alexandra began peppering Gideon with questions.

"So how what's with the dressup? Do you have a weird Barbie fetish or something?"

Gideon laughed good naturedly. "Now Lexi, I will always tell you the truth. Are you sure you're ready for this discussion?"

*What the hell kind of answer is that?!*

"Yes. I don't get it. I mean, you have a good eye and I look great, though a bit too risqué. And yeah it's nice to be spoiled. But it's all so weird." *And creepy,* she thought.

"No, Lexi. I don't have a Barbie fetish. I'm just a man who knows what he likes and deserves the best. I like my girls whip-smart, put-together, and absolutely ravishing. I also like them sweet, kind, and eager to please. No girl exists to my exact specifications. But sometimes I come across one with so much potential, she just needs to be taken in hand enough to help her reach her best self. I think you could be my match, with a bit of guidance. So far, my instincts are right." He beamed at her.

Alexandra wasn't sure how to react to Gideon's words. She was a little insulted. *I am so not eager to please. Not gonna be either. Fucking sexist.* But also flattered. *I am as good as him. And I have to admit, I do look great tonight.*

She blushed. Then an urgent thought came through her head and she needed an answer.

"How do you think I need to improve in order to be "worthy* of you?" she said sardonically.

"Again, are you sure you're ready for this answer?"

Alexandra took a deep breath and nodded her head.

"You're pretty. You have an amazing natural figure. But you need to lose weight. I don't think it would be hard with-"

She was angry and interrupted him. "Excuse me?"

"Tell me, Lexi. Do you not want to lose weight? Be honest with me." He stared at her intently.

Alexandra thought about how to answer. Yes. She had been trying to lose weight for a while. But she never really stuck to it, always focusing her energy elsewhere, never on herself. She answered slowly and quietly. "I want to lose weight."

"Exactly. And I don't mean this to say you're not attractive now. You are very sexy. But I can just picture you, a few pounds less, just this curvy bombshell whose every step exudes sex. All men watching you. Most women too."

Alexandra couldn't stop herself from interjecting. "You should've seen me when I was younger. That was totally me!" She laughed. "What else?"

"I have a voracious sexual appetite and need a girl who can keep up."

"Uh huh."

"So far, you seem hungry too. But time will tell."

Alexandra remembered his fingers again. Changing topics, she said "I don't think I'm eager to please."

"And yet, here you are in my dress and neon pink nails."

That quieted Alexandra. *Goddamn, he's right. Why did I do that?*

Gideon laughed again. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it too much, Lexi. This is only our second date. Give me a chance, enjoy the ride. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do because then it means we're not a match. It's pretty simple really."

Alexandra was put at ease by his answer. *Okay I can play his games. Worst case is I get some free clothes and have a fun story to tell the girls.* Another deeper thought came to her, one she couldn't put into words yet. She did not like the idea of Gideon deciding she wasn't a match for him.

-----

Alexandra ate the salad Gideon had ordered for her. Somehow her brain had quieted a bit since he laid his cards on her table. She would just follow his lead until it stopped being fun. And she was grateful for another day of healthy eating.

The pair got to know each other better over dinner. They talked about their professions. Alexandra learned that Gideon owned a boutique consulting firm, specializing in mergers and acquisitions. She wasn't sure what that mean exactly, but didn't ask because she wanted him to think she was smart.

Gideon traveled a lot and had an office in New York and London, with Toronto as his homebase. He was off to the US in a few days.

At the end of the night, he put his hand on Lexi's over the table and looked her directly in the eyes. "Let's go home. I want to see what you look like naked."

Alexandra noticed he didn't ask. She felt desired by him, this man she found extremely attractive. Remembering how she could walk away if she wanted to, she said enthusiastically "yes please."

-----

Gideon took her to his place. A penthouse condo on the 30th floor in a trendy neighborhood. It was professionally decorated with a minimalist and masculine style. The floor to ceiling windows overlooked the city. Alexandra was impressed.

She turned around from the window and caught Gideon openly staring at her. His look was intense. It made Alexandra's knees weak.

"Undress."

Alexandra was surprised at how direct he was even if that's exactly what he said he wanted. *I can leave if I don't want to do this.*

Yet, she began removing her clothing in the bright open room. She was self conscious and awkward. She tried to be sexy about it, but assumed it wasn't working. She pulled the tight skirt up over her wide hips and pulled up the dress over her head, leaving her in her lace bra and thong. She started to step out of the heels.

"No, leave the shoes on."

She obeyed. Then she unhooked her bra and slid out one arm at a time. Her G-cup breasts spilled out. She had small pink nipples, both very erect.

"Mmmm," Gideon growled from where he sat on the sofa.

Alexandra started to feel sexy for real. She was also aroused and could tell her pussy was getting juicy. She knew Gideon wanted her, jiggles and all. She felt high with desire and lust and confidence. She pulled down her thong and stepped out from it.

"Turn around," he ordered. She did.

"Mmmm." Gideon was starting to sound like an animal. "Come here," he ordered.

She walked over to him. He took her hands and directed her onto his lap. He was still fully clothed. Nude and straddling a well-dressed man, Alexandra felt vulnerable but safe. It also made her incredibly wet, though she didn't understand why.

Gideon reached out and groped her tits. She let out a small gasp as he leaned in and licked one of her nipples. She let out a moan when he started sucking on it. Gideon went back and forth between her breasts with his mouth. He moved his hands to her thighs, rocking her over his crotch. Following his lead, Alexandra began grinding on his cock. She noticed immediately his huge erection through his pants.

Alexandra felt great rubbing her clit over his cock as he suckled her big tits. Her cunt was making his pants wet but she was too turned on to notice.

"Go fix your lipstick."

Alexandra snapped out of it. She felt a little embarrassed. *Is my face a mess?* She didn't want to stop but she reluctantly got up to find her purse. She reapplied her bright pink lipstick in the full length mirrored closet. Her makeup had help up, but her lipstick had worn off. *All better.*

Gideon came up behind her. "Much better." He wrapped his arms around her naked body while she was still facing the mirror. "I want you to see yourself. Don't look away or you will regret it."

Alexandra didn't know what he meant by that but he seemed to mean it. *I can leave anytime,* she reminded herself.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw Gideon's left hands as he groped her breasts some more. His right hand slid down her stomach, over her hip and ass. He grabbed her big ass and shook it. "Mmmm. You better still be watching." Alexandra had briefly shut her eyes out of habit but opened them wide in response.

Gideon's hand moved down her ass and glided towards her slit. He found her sopping wet. He laughed and whispered in her ear "such a little slut." Alexandra was embarrassed. He was right, she *was* being slutty. And she was seeing what that looked like - what he saw when he toyed with her.

He traced her slippery pussy lips with his fingers. Up and down. Up and down. Anytime he neared her clit, her body moved towards him encouragingly. Yet, he continued to tease her this way for a few minutes.

"Do you want me to touch your clit, slut?"

"Mmmhmm," Alexandra mumbled despite the use of the word "slut" which she normally hated.

"Use your words. Do you want me to touch your clit, slut?" His left hand was on her throat, holding her chin, forcing her to keep looking at herself.

She felt exposed watching herself being made to ask for pleasure. "Yes please."

"What do you want, slut?"

"I want you to touch my clit."

"Haha good slut." With that, Gideon began softly toying with her clit, still making her watch herself. His fingers were skillful and knew easily how to make her moan.

They stood there like that. Gideon clothed. Alexandra nude, legs spread, watching herself get fingered. She was forced to appreciate how sexy she looked, despite her many hangups about her body and the pandemic weight gain. She also felt humiliated to see herself experiencing pleasure. It was so raw and animalistic. She felt like her own porn star.

While taking herself in, Gideon slid two fingers into her cunt. She saw the surprise in her face, then the arousal as began stroking her g-spot. She moaned loudly.

"Don't look away," he reminded her, hand still holding her chin. "You're going to watch yourself cum."

Gideon masterfully fucked her with his fingers. With every stroke, he curved inwards to hit the right spot. He continued rhythmically with increasing speed. Her wet pussy was noisy on Gideon's fingers.

Alexandra felt the pressure in her cunt building. She knew an orgasm was coming. A big one. She made eye contact with herself. So many images and emotions flashed through her lust-filled brain. The comments Gideon made about her body at dinner. Being told that she is eager to please him. Being naked and grinding on his pants. Watching herself get penetrated. Shame. Humiliation. Vulnerability. Exposure. But mostly, she felt arousal and pleasure and pressure deep in her cunt.

12