Sexy Lexi Ch. 02: The Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum, slut."

Alexandra let go and came. Her pussy convulsed so hard it pushed Gideon's fingers out and a gush of water followed for a few long seconds. She never stopped watching herself so she saw the blush spread across her chest. She saw her legs buckle and bend as she fell into Gideon, collapsed from the pleasure, eyes finally closed.

Gideon held her up and laughed. She looked up at him with a questioning look. He answered the unasked question. "It's so endearing and cute to see you so helpless. It's like watching you learn what your purpose in life is."

"Hmmm what's that?" Alexandra asked though her brain wasn't quite following. It was too overloaded with pleasure and other intense emotions.

"Your purpose, sweet girl, is to look good, feel good, and make me happy. Today you did all three so well."

"Mmmm," Alexandra purred happily, still not exactly taking in the meanings of his words beyond him giving her compliments.

Gideon took her hand and led her to a chair to sit. He was still fully clothed. He brought her a glass of water and a piece of chocolate. Alexandra accepted both and was surprised at the high quality of the chocolate. She thought it was a perfect taste to match her feelings at the moment. He briefly massaged her shoulders as she regrounded herself.

Then he came back with her dress, stood her up, and helped her fit into it. When clothed, Gideon planted a slow but very passionate kiss on her mouth. It made Alexandra feel good, as if he was proud of her for what she did that night.

He told her quietly it was time for her to go home and sleep in her own bed. "I'll call you in the morning," he promised.

Alexandra was in a whole other world. Everything was soft and happy. She didn't question anything, and agreed her bed sounded so inviting. He sent her home in a car and ordered her to text when she got in safely.

She got home, texting Gideon, got naked again and fell asleep almost immediately.

12