Sexy Lingerie Leads to DP

Story Info
Sexy lingerie leads to cocks in each hole.
2k words
4.53
16.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling slutty, I stopped at a local gas station which had large restrooms attached to the detached car wash. I entered the restroom and locked the door and pulled some goodies from my secret bag. My black lace corset which had attached garters, a new pair of black thigh high panty hose and my favorite black satin thong panties.

Shedding my clothes, I pulled on my sexy black panties, loving the satin feel as I pulled them up my legs and to my waist. I adjusted my hardening cock to fit in the small patch of satin in the front. Next I wrestled the lace corset over my shoulders pulling the snug lingerie until it clung to my smooth body. The four garters straps dangling down the front and back. Finally, I slowly rolled the black thigh highs up each leg, taking care to ensure the line up the back of hose were both straight. Fighting with the clasps which held them in place. The back clasps are always the hardest, but finally dressed,

I looked into the dingy mirror on the back of the restroom door, and I loved my transformation. From phone guy to feminine slut. The tight black corset and garters, nicely showed my thin waist and the black garters and hose highlighted my toned shaved legs and smooth bubble butt. The satin black thong, held my dick tightly against my waist. Looking in the mirror. I turned to make sure my ass look great and inviting, nicely displayed in the tight thong and garters. Not everyone liked muscular guys dressing up in slutty female outfits, but I love how each outfit looks and makes me feel so famine. Ready to leave, I pulled on my loose fitting pants and shirt, packed everything else up and walked back out to my truck.

I love the slutty feeling these sexy outfits made me feel. The tight hose clinging to my legs, the satin front of my panties, getting moist with precum. I was excited because I knew I had an hour for lunch, and was horny for some cock. So I drove straight to my favorite forest preserve and took up a prime parking spot next to the little restroom in the back of the park. Of course backing into the parking spot. I took off my shirt and pants, sitting in my truck, slowly stroking my hard 6 inch cock. It didn't take long until I saw a familiar blue van cruising into the park. I watched as the van slowly drove toward the back where I was parked and turn around in the nearby round about. As the van passed by my truck, I opened the door and exited the truck, walking the short distance to the restroom. As I walked, looking as slutty as I could, feeling the sun shine down on my skin, exposed to the world in my sexy little outfit. I made sure to look the driver's way in hopes of making eye contact, I was in luck, I noticed as I entered the foul smelling restroom, the van was pulling into a nearby parking stall.

I continued into the restroom. It was tiny, one stall toilet with no door. A urinal and tiny sink. As I entered the stall, I walked up to the toilet and reached for the wall with both hands, pushing my sexy ass out feeling every bit the slut that I was. Not knowing what reaction I would receive from anyone who entered the tiny restroom, added to my excitement. It wasn't long before I heard a car door shut and soon heard footsteps approaching. I slowly started to sway my ass side to side. As the footsteps became louder, I felt a big man slide up behind me. Feeling hands glide over my ass and down my hose draped legs. I smelled stale cigarette smoke off his body, as I felt him wrap both arms around me, pulling my smooth ass back against his crotch. I felt his hard cock as he pressed himself firmly against my bare ass. Lips on my neck made me moan as a hand softly glided over my panty covered cock. Stroking me through the panties. His hands moved to my lingerie covered hips, holding them firmly as he pressed his crotch against me.

I felt him go lower behind me, as his whickers brushed along my bare ass cheeks. Feeling his hot breathe along my ass. Both his hands on my hips pulling my ass back to meet his face. I felt him roll his bald head along my ass. Soon he had my thong pulled to the side and shoved his face deep into the valley of my ass. His tongue finding my hole, bathing it with his saliva. I leaned forward, bracing myself with both hands against the wall above the toilet offering my slutty ass to his hot mouth. For several minutes, his tongue made love to my boy pussy. Extending his tongue and using it to fuck my hole.

Then moving to his fingers, as I offered him my tube of Astro glide. I could hear as he squeezed the lube onto his fingers, and immediately felt them easily enter my eager hole. I began to moan as he used his tongue and his finger to fuck my ass. I could feel my rock hard cock, leaking and smearing precum, soaking the front of my black panties. I was in heaven as my hole was explored with his expert mouth and tongue. From below and behind my out stretched ass, I heard him lower his zipper, and slide his pants down, and squirt more lube onto his still unseen cock. Heard the moist squish as he stroked his cock, making it ready. I felt the bottle of lube against my ass, as he applied some of the wet sticky substance onto my hole, using a finger to work more of it into me.

Then he rose to his feet, and for the first time I felt his naked fat cock sliding along my eager man pussy. I arched my back, eager for him to invade my soul. I felt him use his hand to guide the fat mushroom head to the entrance of my ass. Felt the pushing, as the head of his cock slowly was pressed along the valley of my ass. His fat cock head sliding up and down, spreading the lube and his precum along my ass hole. With one hand, he pushed my shoulders down, forcing my ass back to meet his rock hard cock. His head met my eager hole, as he wantonly pressed this cock into the entrance of my ass. I felt my hole begin to be stretched to accept his fuck tool. My sphincter, fighting to keep his massive tool from entering finally failed as I felt the head pass through, the entrance of my hot rectum, and almost came when my ass relented, and his rock hard cock slowly began its slide into the depths of my now well lubed rectum.

With only 2 pushes he pushed his entire man meat to the depth of my ass. I felt his heavy hairy balls pressed unto my ass from behind, as he pulled my hips forcing every inch of his tool into me. My whole body felt full of his cock, as we both enjoyed the sensation of his cock buried in me. I was relieved that he waited for my man pussy to stretch around his massive fuck stick. Finally, he slowly began to fuck me, feeling my ass grip his shaft, as it was slowly pulled away, followed by the sensation of it being shoved back in to me to the hilt. Now I knew what the term balls deep felt like. As I felt my rectum stretching to accommodate the girth of his manly cock. He pulled me by the hips, pulling me away from the toilet. With no way to balance myself, we moved so I was facing the open door of the restroom.

We were attached only by his shaft buried in my ass, as he guide me around. As I tried to offer him my hole, I found I could still bend over, and use my hand on my bent knees for some balance, as he continued the assault of my asshole. Always going slow, he continued to pull his cock completely from my hole, then again press it through and to the hilt, resting his balls against my ass, before again repeating. I wanted so bad to reach for my cock and cum, but was afraid I would fall flat on my face. He kept repeating "that tight hole is mine" as he assaulted my ass from behind. It was then that we were greeted by a tall black man who entered the restroom. He slowly walked up and without even looking at me, ask the guy if he was really fucking that dude. He answered by pulling his cock half way out of my ass, and said have a look. The black man smiled and was asked if he wanted any this dude. The black man said he just "wanted some head" and started unzipping. Then proceeded to feed me his black 8 inch cock to my eager mouth.

Two big cocks were entering me, one form each end. The large black cock quickly grew to full rock hard size as it was roughly shoved down my mouth. Each cock using me, since I had to use both hand to steady myself. I had one hand on the hip of the black man, the other bracing myself on my knee, as the cock in my ass was slammed into me. I was bounced forward slamming the big cock into my mouth, then pushed back, forcing the cock back deep into my ass. After a few more bounces the cock in my ass began to shoot, a huge load of cum.

As the older guy told the other guy "he was filling my ass with his load". The black man stepped around as the cock in my ass continued to fill me with his sperm. His balls tightly pressed against my ass until every drop of his cum was deposited in my eager hole. He slowly pulled his spent cock out, As it came out of my used hole, I felt a warm load of cum slowly trail down the back of my legs into my garter held stockings soaking satin lace tops with his spent load.

The black guy took his place behind me, but instead of forcing his massive black cock into my now well lube hole he proceeded to blow his huge load of cum all over my upturned ass, blasting the back of my corset and coating both of my bare ass cheeks and along the crack of my ass. I felt his hot sperm slowly slide and drip from my ass down the back of my legs and into my stockings. Using my left hand, I began to rub the hot cum over my ass cheeks, spreading to cover every inch of my garter covered ass. With my right hand I scooped the oozing cum from my ass crack and quickly used it to cover my rock hard cock. With one stoke of my cum covered cock, my engorged cock spurted shot after shot of my hot cum onto the bathroom floor. It took me several minutes for me to regain my composure, just standing there my back, ass and legs still glistening in cum.

With me still standing there over covered in both of their loads, both of my lovers laughed and pulled up their pants and left. I stepped out of the rest room and made the short walk from the restroom to my truck. On the way I saw a the smirk from a driver of a car as it passed by my truck, before I had time to grab a towel and wipe up most of the cum that was covering my back side.

Silk Panties