Sexy Mandy and Nikki Buy a Car

Story Info
Mandy and Nikki Bargin For a Beemer.
5.4k words
4.04
9.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a warm Friday afternoon, Jake "Action Jackson" Baxter stalked like a tiger pacing his cage.

Jake was ready to sell a new car to every customer who walked through the showroom door; positive they would leave with a set of keys and a stiff monthly payment and a smile on their face.

Jake was the top dog at Costa Mesa BMW. He knew it, the owner knew it, and every other sales associate knew it too. The car showroom was his hunting ground, the expensive automobiles his decoys—the customers his prey.

Waking up with a hard-on, Baxter knew it was going to be a banner commission reaping day for Action Jackson.

While the other twenty salesmen sat in their cubes making cold calls to unresponsive parties, Jake was the floor man and top gun on the board for the last six months selling more new automobiles than all the dealership drones combined.

In less than three hours, he unloaded four new cars off the lot and was going for the record in Costa Mesa. Besides having a gift of gab, he had a large circle of paid tipsters who guided mainly beautiful, wealthy women his way.

Action brushed his manicured fingers over the lump, swelling the leg of his eight hundred dollar Versace suit. His foot-long pussy pleaser was resting now, but Action had a feeling that his proud baby maker would be put to good use today.

One Lucus Jackson had called informing Jake he was sending two prime customers his way.

"Three B's!" Lucus laughed over the phone, "Blonde, Big Tits, Bitches!"

The words rattled from Lucus Jackson's mouth.

"These sluts are dripping cash, and they say they are looking for a deal!"

Jake was ready, twelve inches of hard black cock never failed to glaze over a slut's eyes when he planted his meat inside them, orgasms guaranteed.

"Five Miles and Counting"

The security guard at the gatehouse waved through the bright red S Class Mercedes convertible. He never checked the platinum blonde driver anymore, Not since the word sent down from one Mrs. Nikki Brown that Mrs. Mandy Collins had carte blanc in Mrs. Brown's properties.

The first and last time, he stopped the sexy mature cougar and asked for identification he was stunned by her response.

The smiling blonde took a slow drag off a black cigarette, then lifted the hem of the white sundress. The guard swallowed his saliva nervously as he looked at the heavily mascaraed green eyes and full red lipstick lips.

Tattooed across her bald pubic mound in the red script was the name "Mandy."

The rest, as they say, was the stuff of security guard legend.

"Welcome to Casa Del Sol" Mandy.." he saluted, touching his finger to his tanned forehead. She blew him a kiss in reply and wheeled the expensive convertible up the long driveway.

Mandy Collins, fifty and fit, tapped the horn impatiently. Her long red lacquered nails drumming the steering wheel.

"Where is that bitch?" she whispered under her breath. She French inhaled her Nate Sherman Black and Gold cigarette then flicked it out of the open-topped car.

Nikki was always fashionably tardy, and today was no exception. The sixty-year-old grandmother thought being on time meant you showed up thirty minutes late.

Opening her Ostrich skin Gucci handbag Mandy fished out her cigarette case removing another of the black cigarettes. Punching the cigarette lighter, she waited for its response.

"Mandy, darling!" squealed the one and only Nikki Brown. Five-foot tall and blessed with a natural set of 38 DD boobs, Nikki back kicked the entry door with the metal spike of her six-inch killer pink cum fuck me's.

Waving, Nikki danced down the sidewalk, her magnificent titties bouncing like gigantic tanned cantaloupes swaying on her tiny frame.

"You're late! You bitch!" teased Mandy, hollow cheeking a mouthful of the creamy cigarette smoke.

Opening the door of the expensive automobile, Nikki plopped her shapely butt into the bucket seat, the unmistakable bulge of her camel toe visible in the crotch of her light grey LuLu Capri's.

"Ma chienne sexy to es delicieuse!" giggled Nikki taking the black cigarette from Mandy's "V" ed fingers, she took a quick pull on the gold filtered tip.

Snatching the cigarette from Nikki's frosted pink lips, Mandy snickered,

"You know I only have three words in my French vocabulary. Cock "Coq" Cunt "Chatte" and Fuck "Merde. Why girlfriend why are you rattling on in very poor French, I might add."

"I'm practicing for when my foreign exchange student arrives from France next month." Nikki giggled. "I told you in her language. My sexy bitch, you look delicious!"

"Flattery will get you anywhere you want to go." smiled Mandy putting the Mercedes in gear. "Your student Monique will be here soon. Does she know how you are?"

"She'll find out!" laughed Nikki looking at Mandy, "Mony will be our student. She's gorgeous. and she thinks I'm hot."

Mandy took another pull off her cigarette, then exhaled a perfect cone of smoke at Nikki.

"I can't wait to have little Mony for lunch!" hissed Mandy, her voice a smokey whisper.

Nikki tried to catch some of Mandy's exhale then sighed,

"Yummy! Mon Cheri, what does my Sexy Mandy have up her sleeve, or shall I say what mischief is lurking between those hot legs of yours?" quizzed Nikki touching her long fingernail to her lips.

"Cars, Autos, BMW's. Nikki darling, my little bitch. Are you ready to go car shopping?" she answered, double pumping her Nate Sherman cigarette. "We're off to the Beemer dealership to buy my nephew Billy a birthday car. He will be eighteen on Monday," she added, giving the new car a quick goose.

"He's a living doll, a little chubby, and he's a virgin." smiled Mandy.

"Am I invited to his party?" asked Nikki, opening Mandy's handbag, taking a cigarette from the case. She lit the cigarette with the console lighter jetting smoke from her perfect nose.

"You are the party darling. You're going to bust his cherry!" smiled Mandy pursing her red-lipsticked mouth around the cigarette's gold filter, drawing in a boob expanding mouthful of smoke.

"Oh, My God!" laughed Nikki clapping her hands like a school girl seeing her first new bicycle. "I love deflowering sweet young men. Nothing like getting filled with the first load of their virgin nut."

Mandy hit cruise control and settled back, letting her Mercedes take over the driving, doing this gave her a chance to look at her girlfriend without distraction.

She loved watching Nikki smoke. Even when she wasn't trying to seduce someone with her seductive smoking, she was a glamourous bitch.

Nikki would hollow cheek her drag on the gold filter tip and then snap her exhale. The tip of her tongue licking her lips after every smokey drag on the black cigarette.

Glancing over at the beautiful blonde slut starring at her. Nikki thought how Mandy could turn heads anywhere she went, and she was looking hot on this sunny afternoon. Mandy had the "Bitch Look" with platinum blonde hair and full lips that could drive you nuts when they were sucking your nipples or kissing you, or wrapped around your clit.

"Do I have time to cum?" purred the sixty-year-old grandmother, as she squirmed her buttocks against the smooth leather seat. "I'm fucking horny."

"My God! you just got in the fucking car. How many times have you masturbated today?" smirked Mandy glancing at Nikki.

Using her long silver nailed thumb and index finger, Nikki plucked at her erect nipple. The stiff nugget was tenting her tight pink sleeveless T-shirt stretching the gauzy fabric.

"Only four times," Nikki smirked, licking her frosted lips as she stretched the T-shirt down, exposing the suntanned tit. Her thick brown nipple stiff and begging for attention. "I've been horny all morning. Well, darling, do I have time?"

"Well, you better make it a quickie! A quick finger bang and don't expect any help from me!" laughed Mandy letting her black cigarette dangle from her ruby red-lipsticked mouth,

"Just a quickie! No, help!" grunted Nikki sliding her fingers down across her slightly rounded belly, then slowly easing under the Capri's waistband. "Oh, Fuck, I'm wet!" she squealed with anticipation.

Mandy looked at Nikki with amusement. The bitch was in a world of her own.

Watching Nikki made a big impression on the hole between her thighs. Mandy could feel the moistness and the heat. It felt like a little animal was crawling around inside her cunt, looking for a warm, moist spot to hide.

Pursing her lips around her cigarette, Nikki leaned her head back. A smokey hiss of pleasure escaped from the corner of her mouth. Mandy watched Nikki's fingers slip across the nub of her clitoris, then jab between her camel toe. The bitch humped her asscheeks up off the leather bucket seat, this made Mandy want to pull over and help the old slut cum.

"Oh, God, Fuck, Yes! Gonna Cum! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, Fuck!" blurted Nicki, her fingers working the lips of her cunt. The older woman's voluptuous body shook with her orgasm as she collapsed back into the seat.

"Holy Fuck! That was a goodie!" Nikki grunted, taking a long, satisfying pull on her cigarette. Looking at Mandy through her long false eyelashes, she studied the blonde's long legs.

"Let me negotiate for the car. I'm good at Jewing em down." smiled Nikki, her tongue tip working the corner of her talented mouth.

"Oh My God! Yes, you know how to bargain," said Mandy rolling her eyes dramatically. That's why you paid that old porn slut Sally D'angelo a grand to eat your twat. She would have eaten you for free."

Nikki and Mandy had met the popular porn actress in Las Vegas six months ago, where Sally was doing meet and greets at the Porn Expo. It was lust at first sight when Nikki and Sally met in the ladies' restroom.

As they say, the rest was one for the books.

Nikki wanted the mature slut to eat her in the handicap accessible stall, offering Sally a cool grand to get her off. Sally pushed our delightful Nikki into the cubicle where she stuffed the ten one hundred dollar bills in her thong and proceeded to eat Nikki's pussy and pooper while she sat on the commode,

"But darling, she was so good at it. She made me cum three times in that accessible stall. We left that floor a sticky wet mess." sighed Nikki snapping a mouthful of cigarette smoke.

Mandy laughed, thinking about that adventure. She turned the Mercedes into the BMW car dealership, slowly cruising past rows and rows of the expensive European autos.

"The Art of the Deal"

Jake was doing his tenth lap around the showroom when he spied the red Mercedes convertible make the right turn into the dealership driveway.

Automatically, the car registered in his mental catalog of vehicles..2020 Mercedes S Class Cabriolet $138,600 retail. Trade-in value $100,000. He Action Jackson knew this was the one,

The Lucas tip. Blondes, Boobs = Bitches.

The Mercedes pulled to the curb, taking up three spaces. By the time the doors opened on the car, Jake was out the showroom, ready to lay the hustle on the passengers. He stopped short when he spied the blonde exiting the passenger side, Sixtyish, cropped blonde hair, hundred pounds max. When the woman stepped out the door, Jake took a hard swallow.

He couldn't help but notice her great titty rack swaying beneath her tight pink wife-beater T-shirt. The cougar's tummy peeked above the low slung waistband of a pair of second-skin grey LuLu Capris. Using the Mercedes fender to balance herself the blonde teetered on her tall pink spiked heels,

Delivering his award-winning smile, Jake gave the older woman a salute when she gave him a wave with her fingers.

"Well, Motherfucker!" Jake whispered when he spotted the Mercedes driver leave the red luxury automobile.

Five-foot eleven inches of all legs and tits stood at the curb. The Stone Cold Fox tucked her Ostrich skin handbag under her arm, and with a cock stiffing smile, she pushed the door closed with a bump of her heart-shaped ass.

She also finger fluttered hello to Jake.

This cock busting bitch looked all business, thought Jake, right down to the five strings of pearls disappearing into the canyon of her tit cleavage. The platinum blonde's boobs packed in her tight cream-colored blouse mesmerized Jake. Mandy's twin cantaloupe-sized breasts were threatening to pop the straining black onyx buttons on the front of the designer blouse.

Jake felt the familiar throb in his cock as he admired these two gorgeous women.

His imagination and erection sprang to life when the driver smoothed her fingertips across the front of her tight red pencil skirt, then lifted the hem to inspect her smokey hued nyloned leg.

The two mature beauties met in front of the Mercedes then headed toward Jake, their arms linked, and hips sashaying like a pair of runway models.

"Ladies welcome to Costa Mesa Motors." quipped Jake, his smile promising a deal with every car. "I'm your rep Jake "Action Jackson" Baxter, and I guarantee you the best sales and service in Southern California."

"Well, Action I'm Mandy Collins, and this little ray of sunshine is Nikki Brown."

Mandy beamed, nodding toward five-foot-tall Nikki, who smiled at him while working the tip of her tongue suggestively in the corner of her mouth.

"I'm looking for a good deal on a car for my nephew Billy's birthday. Monday. he's turning eighteen, and I want something special."

Jake stared at the blonde's full red-lipsticked mouth then dropped to the magnificent tanned boobs with the pearls wedged between them.

"I have a fine selection of used vehicles for the birthday boy," replied Jake finding it hard to concentrate on his spiel, what with all this tit-flesh standing before him.

Mandy stamped her six-inch leopard print cum fuck the hell out of me spiked pump on the concrete. She touched her index finger's red nail under Jake's chin.

"Are you listening or just looking?" quizzed Mandy looking directly in Jake's hungry eyes. "Little Billy is special, and I want a new car..no used junk with coffee stains on the seats."

Jake felt his cock stir along his thigh. This bitch was a fucking ball-buster, he thought, it was turning him on.

"I want that one!" Mandy insisted pointing to a black on black 440 I convertible staged on the showroom floor. The automobile gleamed like a black diamond under the ceiling spotlights. Stepping past Jake, Mandy's brushed him aside, with a push of her abundant chest.

Nikki, the older blonde smiled at Jake and followed the taller younger woman, he noticed Nikki's nipples poking the wife-beater material like ripe strawberries. When Nikki walked by, he was pleasantly surprised when she stroked his crotch, accompanied with a flirtatious giggle.

Mandy leaned into the convertible, balancing on her tall dangerous leopard spikes. This motion elevated her heart-shaped ass level with the black leather interior. Tensing her calf muscles, which caused her skirt to ride up her thighs, Mandy give everyone a glimpse of her dark nylon tops and the tanned bottom of her asscheeks.

"Whoa!" Jake laughed, turning to bump into Mandy's buttocks, that's when he noticed the wet spot that was bulls eyed in the center of the red pencil skirt that was stretched taut across the bitch's asscheeks.

His cock started a war dance in his expensive suit pants. Jake wanted to fuck both of these blonde sluts, but he wanted to hit his bonus too.

"That beauty is hitting the pavement for about eighty grand and change." boasted Jake, the confident wheeler-dealer. "It's a sweetheart deal ladies, what do you think?" Jake said, baiting Mandy and Nikki.

Mandy pirouetted on her spiked heels to face the black salesman. "Shall we go to your office and talk this over, darling?"

As if on cue, Nikki stepped next to Jake's side and hooked her finger's in his belt and tugged.

"Come on, honey, move that black ass, or I'll yank your zipper down right here!" Nikki giggled, applying pressure to Jake's belt. "Mandy wants to make a deal!" grinned Nikki, her finger gripping his leather belt.

Jake's manhood was doing his thinking now. His prick was tenting his suit pants, and walking was a might slow. The older bitch kept tugging and whispering lewd promises as she guided him toward his office.

Standing in Jake's office doorway, Mandy beamed a dazzling smile on her crimson lips.

"Come on, Action Jackson, have we got a deal for you!" Mandy mimicked the negro car salesman. "It's a sweetheart deal!"

Nikki guided Jake past Mandy. She stopped in the middle of the small

office. Releasing her grip on his belt. They both watched Mandy close the door and lock the doorknob.

The office was quiet as Mandy opened her handbag, taking out her cigarette case, removing two of her Sherman Black and Gold cigarettes, with a sly smile she gave one to Nikki.

"I'll give you sixty thou for the little black Beemer." she purred, lighting her cigarette. "Sixty thousand darling." She then lit Nikki's cigarette, with a flourish.

"That's a big stretch, Mandy." Jake chuckled, gauging the seriousness of the low ball offer.

"Nikki!" Mandy nodded at her girlfriend as she took a double pump off the gold filtered tipped cigarette.

Nikki stood on her tippy toes and planted a wet lipped kiss on Jake's mouth, her tongue licking his lips. "Yum, he smells good!" she giggled, kissing his mouth again. This time, Jake answered back, adding his tongue to the impromptu make-out session.

Resting her asscheek on the edge of Jake's desk, Mandy took another pull on her cigarette, then with her cigarette between her fingers pointed at the lump rising in Jake's crotch.

"Nikki darling unzip, Mr. Action Man!"

Smiling, Nikki placed her cigarette between her frosted lips, letting the black cigarette dangle as she undid his zipper. Her tiny hand fished in the opening, having no trouble finding the prize resting against Jake's thigh.

"Mama Mia!" laughed Nikki pulling out Jake's wrist-thick penis. She flexed her finger's around the cock's circumference, her long pointed silver fingernails nowhere close to touching.

"Mandy, honey, this is one big slab of pork!" hissed Nikki cradling the cock in her palm, weighing the rapidly swelling ebony pecker.

Groaning involuntarily Jake pumped his hips into Nikki's grasp, then looked at Mandy who was smiling as she yanked the front of her cream-colored blouse the

popped black buttons dancing across the office floor.

"Seventy-nine!" Jake groaned again, as Mandy's store-bought 38DD's tumbled out of her destroyed silk top. Her perfect breasts were resting on her chest like ripe tanned melons—the nipples, inch long and thumb thick, begging for attention.

Mandy gave Jake a haughty laugh as she slipped off the desktop and stepped next to the excited salesman. She touched her delicate fingers to his neck at the same moment inhaling on her cigarette.

"Jack him off, Nikki!" she whispered, giving Jake an open mouth smokey kiss. "Wank, that big black baby maker!"

"My pleasure Mandy!" Nikki answered, giving Jake's erection a white knuckle grip squeezing the blood-engorged cock like she was choking a chicken.

"Seventy-six!" Jake moaned into Mandy's open lips, her tongue pushing deep into his mouth, tasting him.

Breaking the deep French Kiss, she licked a drop of drool from Jake's chin.

"Cheapskate!" Mandy shook her finger at Jake. "You're acting like it is your money, Mr. Action Man."

Pursing her ripe lips around the black Sherman cigarette, Mandy unbuckled Jake's belt. She deftly plucked the button from the eye in his trousers, letting the pants drop into a puddle around the salesman's ankles. Jake's erection jutted from his white silk boxer shorts looking comical—the coal-black cock dwarfing Nikki's gripping fist.

"Nikki darling guide Mr. Salesman around the desk, he's going to be harder than I thought." Mandy smiled at her double entree. "Look, Nikki, he's drooling."

12