Sexy Mandy and Nikki Buy a Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's such a big fucking baby." giggled Nikki gliding her fingers to the base of Jake's erection, then giving the shaft another chicken choking squeeze.

Mandy drew in a mouthful of the cigarette smoke, softly murmuring as she watched a long silvery thread of pre-cum dangle from Jake's plum-shaped cock head.

Sucking her perfect teeth, Mandy clucked as she studied the pre-fuck dripping as if in slow motion.,

"Such a waste of ejaculate! Move your ass around to the front of the desk Action Man!" Mandy snickered as Nikki tugged on his erection. Jake baby stepped, his shoes getting tangled in his trousers.

"Come on, big man." prodded Nikki moving around the sales desk, "We're going to give your prick a taste of Black Cocks Matter!"

Mandy moved the desk chair, making room for Nikki and Jake. The salesman stumbled, but Mandy noticed he was still looking at the sway of her titties.

Jake looked at Mandy and gave her his award-winning smile.

"Seventy-five! You bitch, that's my final offer." he laughed, but his cock betrayed his words. He thrust his hips, and Nikki gave the black prick another tight squeeze, producing another strand of pre-cummies.

"Plant your ass right here, big boy. We're going to get down to business," said Mandy smacking her palm on the desktop.

The smile on Jake's face was like a guy who hit the numbers on the daily double. He had been on the brink of orgasm twice. Luckily, Nikki had easied her grip, and now it was just a matter of time before he busted his nut. He was just going along with the blonde bitch. He knew her game.

Resting his butt on the desk edge, Jake leaned back on his elbows, causing his penis to jut out of the silk underpants like a short-handled ball-bat.

Mandy took an impatient drag off her cigarette then dropped it in Jake's coffee cup sitting on the top of the desk. Taking another black Sherman from her purse, she lit the cigarette then pointed at Jake's silk-covered crotch.

"Nikki unbutton his shirt then help Mr. Action out of those sissy panties. I want to see if he has the balls to match that big black baby maker!"

Nikki sat her tight bum on the desktop and leaned over Jake. Unbuttoning the white dress shirt, she flipped it open, exposing his hairless torso. Taking a long pull on her cigarette, Nikki exhaled the smoke across Jake's muscled belly, flooding his crotch.

"Nice body, sweetie!" she whistled with appreciation as she ran her dagger nails over each washboard ab, ignoring the huge cock begging for attention.

"I love chocolate." purred Nikki licking Jake's Hershy Kiss nipple, smearing it with her frosty pink lipstick. Involuntarily Jake shivered when Nikki's teeth nipped the brown nugget.

"Ah, Shit!" he grunted. "I fucking love that!"

"Most men do." Nikki laughed, sliding off the desktop. With a practiced jab, she inserted her index finger in the waistband of his boxers jerking them down his hips causing Jake's cock to whip snake smacking against his belly.

"Alright darling, time for Mother Mandy to take over this interrogation." purred Mandy shrugging off her silky top, causing her delicious titties to sway with the effort.

"Beautiful tits, Baby!" Jake groaned, watching the sexy blonde move in between his legs. Mandy stepped on the pile of his boxers and trousers, anchoring the expensive suit pants on the office floor.

Double pumping her cigarette, Mandy snapped a command at Jake. "Get your feet out of the drawers, sweetie. Time for a closer inspection of this splendid beauty."

Jake glanced at Nikki, who just smirked as she took a final pull on the gold filter-tipped cigarette, then added it to Mandy's spent smoke floating in Jake's coffee cup.

"Don't look at me, Buster!" laughed Nikki licking her lips, wetting them with the tip of her tongue. "What Mother Mandy wants...Mother Mandy gets." Nikki teased.

With a childish laugh, Jake lifted his legs, pulling his feet out of his black patent leather loafers. His black knee socks made him look like a retro porn actor. Holding his muscular legs in the air, he grinned at the big titty blonde. Then pumped his hips, making his erection flop from one side to the other.

"Don't be a show-off, Jake!" said Mandy grabbing his ankles, pushing his legs outward. Smirking, she watched his beautiful black prick smack his belly. Gleaming droplets of pre-cum tattooed his smooth black-skinned abs, with each pump of his buttocks.

"Oh, Fuck, Mandy! Look at the balls." Nikki cheered, pointing at Jake's impressive egg sack. The duel orange-sized hairless eggplants rested on the desk edge.

"Now this boy does have balls," Nikki added, taking one of Mandy's black cigarettes from her handbag. Using her girlfriend's gold Dunhill lighter, she lit the gold filtered cigarette with a flick of her finger.

"Mandy, those eggs are looking full to the brim. Let's empty those big baby's."

Nikki said with a lusty grin. "Drain that fucking nutsack."

"What do you say, Mr. Action Man? giggled Mandy leaning between Jake's knees. "Do you want to cum? How much for the Beemer?" she said resting the tanned melons of her titties on his thighs,

"Seventy-five! You blonde big tittie bitch!" groaned Jake as he watched Mandy inhale on the gold filter-tipped cigarette, knowing her red-lipsticked mouth was not going to accept his sniveling plea.

Nikki pirouetted on her spiked heels and shook her index finger in front of Jake's smiling face. "Wipe that shit-eating grin off your face. Maybe I'll grab Mrs. Big Boobs and haul her tight ass back to our car." she sneered with a comical leer.

"Then you'll be stuck with a hard-on and a fucking car." laughed Nikki pointing at Jake's straining erection.

Laughing and holding up his hands in a gesture of surrender, Jake blurted, "Sixty Grand and a full tank of gas!"

"SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!" yelled Nikki like an auctioneer. "Sold to the blonde slut with the big tits!"

The laughing and joking seemed to excite the black salesman, his foot-long joystick was pointing up at the ceiling lights, and his breathing was labored as he realized soon he would be busting his nuts and making money too.

Looking down the plane of his torso as he reclined on the desktop. Jake's cock was at full throttle erection. He could feel Mandy's erect nipples pressing into his crotch drilling into his skin.

Looking at Jake, Mandy licked her red lips, giving him a puckered air kiss, then took another cheek hollowing pull on her Nate Sherman. Smiling, she mashed his clean-shaven testicles under the weight of her big boobs.

"Nikki, get my phone. I want a few photos of Jakey boy's cock," she ordered, exhaling a stream of the cigarette smoke across Jake's belly. Holding her cigarette at the base of his penis. Mandy circled her fingers around the shaft, her long red lacquered nails in sharp contrast with the ebony skin of his prick.

He was one suck away from emptying his balls, and the bitch hadn't even kissed his cock. I'm losing my touch, Jake thought. Now the older cunt was kneeling next to his desk, taking fucking pictures.

"Such as big beautiful cock," exclaimed Mandy in a throaty soothing purr. She cradled the huge cock in her fingers like it was a black baby Boa Constrictor. With Jake's prick in her grip. Mandy loved the feel of the rapid beat of his heart as it pulsed in the nightcrawler vein looping the thickness of his cock.

"Kiss it, darling!" urged Nikki snapping three close-ups of Mandy's cocksucker red lips hovering over the black pork in her fingers. "Kiss that black boy boner! Make him cum!" taunted Nikki snapping several more photos of Mandy's handy work.

Smiling Mandy kissed the underside of the slab of wrist-thick meat, tattooing the velvety black skin with a glossy red lip print.

"Oh, Fuck!" groaned Jake watching Mandy wet lip his prick, kissing her way up the belly of his cock, her buttered red lips leaving a trail of lipstick prints up to the head.

"Big Cock!" Squealed Mandy drooling her spit on the black skin, her nose nudging the underside of the orangish-brown plum-shaped glans.

"Big black fucking cock!" giggled Nikki taking two quick inhales on her cigarette, then snapped another set of photos of Mandy kissing Jake's rearing erection.

The two blonde sluts reward was a needle-thin spurt of pre-cum splattering Jake's muscled belly.

"Bite his cock! Bite the bastard's cock!" shrilled Nikki inciting her platinum blonde playmate.

"Oh, Fuck! You Cunt!" cried Jake as he watched Mandy's enthusiastic attack on his bulbous cock head. She nipped the sensitive knot of skin on the bottom of the salesman's flared circumcised helmet, tasting blood.

Whipping her beautiful face like a Jack Russel Terrier, Mandy attacked Jake's cock head. Her green eyes rolled back as she savored Jake's reactions when she bit his pleasure knot. Her biting teeth were made him squirm with pain and pleasure.

"Oh, God! I'm Cumming! You Bitch I'm Cumming!" Jake bleated just as a long rope of semen erupted from his abused cockhead, The thick gush of sperm splashed his upper belly and hairless pecs.

Taking another drag on her cigarette, Nikki snapped a close up of Mandy with Jake's cockhead against her perfect nose. Mandy blinked just as another thick volley of sperm shot across her cheek into the corner of her eye, ricocheting into her platinum hair.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Aw Fuck!" Jake yelped, feeling his cock clamped between the blonde bitch's suctioning lips, Mandy's full lips trapped the spurting head, tasting his salty junk spurting in her mouth.

Blinking her eyes, Mandy gagged as Jake's penis slammed against the back of her throat. "Aw! Oh, Fuck!" she gurgled on a load of baby juice coating her tonsils.

"Shit what a fucking load," exclaimed Nikki, watching as Mandy spit out Jake's still erupting cock head. His prick fell with a wet plop on his belly, a spurt of jizz oozed over his side, creating a sticky puddle on the desktop.

"Damn it! Lady! You are a fucking cocksucker!" groaned Jake, smiling at Mandy, his restless cock twitching with his waning orgasm.

"So much black baby juice!" Nikki laughed, leaning to kiss Jake on his lips, her tongue darting into his groaning mouth. "What a fucking salesman." she proclaimed, nipping his extended tongue tip.

Smiling broadly, Mandy pursed her lips, letting Jake's milk dribble in thick creamy clots from her open mouth—the semen puddling on his shaved crotch. Each droplet shimmered under the ceiling lights.

"You are one yummy man!" said Mandy spitting out a thick mouthful of the remaining sperm. The stream of cum targeted Jake's chest and neck. His jizz was decorating his smooth coal-black body. Leaning back from between Jake's spread thighs, Mandy flashed a satisfied grin at Jake and Nikki. She placed her cigarette between her cum dappled lips and took a long drag then exhaled with a smokey burp.

"Whew darlin' that was a mighty big load of nut!" she smirked with an exaggerated Southern drawl. Taking another pull on her cigarette, Mandy pointed at Jake's erection resting on his stomach.

"A second round for another car? Mr. Action Man?" teased Mandy.

Jake just groaned and folded his hands in a prayer gesture. "Mandy, Costa Mesa BMW can't afford you girls."

"A job well done, Nikki, let's give Jake a kiss goodbye and let Mr. Salesman get back to work." laughed Mandy trying unsuccessfully to cover her big titties with her ripped blouse.

Fighting a losing battle, Mandy let her magnificent breasts swing free, The tanned twins swaying with each high heeled step.

Nikki hugged Mandy, then they both placed a hand on Jake's flaccid penis, each delicately picking up the sperm slippery prick in their fingers. They both leaned forward and kissed the black meat, giving it a nibbling kiss and a wet lipped lick goodbye.

"Mr. Action Man, I want the car Monday afternoon. Billy's party starts at three. Don't be tardy for the party!"

Holding hands Mandy and Nikki strolled through the sales office door smiling at the salesforce gathered outside to check out the two blonde sluts that had holed up with the Action Man.

Passing the black Beemer, Mandy bent at the waist and kissed the gleaming trunk lid.branding it with her red lipstick print.

"Anybody want to party?" Mandy and Nikki asked in unison, wiggling their asses as they sauntered out the showroom door.

"Lit Readers Invitation"

"Sexy Mandy Throws A Party"

Little Billy's eighteenth birthday party starts at three. Cum watch Nikki bust Billy's cherry. Be thrilled watching Aunt Mandy pack Billy's pooper with her party strap-on.

Don't Be Tardy

12