All Comments on 'Sexy Mandy Eats an Educator'

by BAD BOY BILL

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

надеюсь, будет продолжение этого дуэта? Ведь интересно как вторая женщина ест киску. а еще бы узнать кто была третьей, чью киску она ела.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 3 years agoAuthor

Damn Graison was it good or bad? I get one comment and I can't understand it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

First, you're too illiterate to know the difference between principle and principal, then the rest of the story shows a poor level of English comprehension. Then you tell a simplistic, boorish story.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Definitely not my style of being an "Awesome Lesbian Sex / Love Story", therefore did not much enjoy reading it. Very disjointed and difficult to follow, without any actual plot, storyline or direction.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous that fucking Grammarly guess I'll fire them...how come you're anonymous? What have you published? Just asking, since you seem rather boorish with your criticism..thanks you amused me today

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Billy, I was just looking over your published stories {none} I write what I like and that's the way it comes out..so I suppose I'm not on your favorite list..I really don't mind..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Advice

While I don't mind the story itself and it was decently done, albeit with a few glaring grammar issues that could be easily fixed, but as a writer to a writer, and one who has written in many genres including erotica, to another, I'd say take the criticism as critiques and suggestions to make it better next time. Don't just smirk at the critiques and say, "Whatever" since that will never make your progress any better. It will not make your characters any better. But if you seriously take into consideration the suggestions then you will get better. Again, this wasn't bad, but it needs more work, and you responding to those other comments shows, to me, you at least care about the work. You want to have people like your stuff, well not everyone will ever like it, but if you keep working on it little by little, there will be progress in your character depth.

-Zane

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you now if you said that in the first place I would welcome whatever help you or anyone would give..thank you for your comment return

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBAD BOY BILL@BAD BOY BILL
High toned son of a bitch with a smoke and pee fetish also love mature women who fuck and suck mutts...big clits get A+ Into Cougars and K-9's..My characters are based on Sexy Mandy from Southern Charms and Erotic Nikki In 2009 Mandy fucked my ass and smoked Mores 120's the en...