Sexy Memories

Story Info
Seeing ex brings back memories of their passion and sex.
1.5k words
4.07
5.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

"Don't walk out on me," the tall, trimmed, dark haired man demanded.

"You don't understand," the shapely woman with long hair replied.

"I understand more than you know," he added. "You think by leaving then everything will go back to the way it was and it can't Shelby. Running away won't make it right."

"I can't do this anymore," she cried. "I can't do it. You need someone better than me. I'm broken, David and you can't fix it. No one can."

The door slammed behind Shelby and she was out of his life. That was three years ago and now there she stood in the express lane at the grocery store buying milk and eggs as if nothing had happened. As if she hadn't destroyed his world with the swift swipe of her hurtful words that nearly broke him. She hadn't changed. She was still beautiful with long reddish brown hair, a nose that turned upwards, brown eyes that were round and sucked you in when she looked at you, and a body that was burned into his memory as luscious and soft. Time hadn't destroyed her beauty and he believed she was immortal in that way or maybe it was just him. Maybe he wanted to remember her as always being beautiful. It didn't matter. There she was just feet away from him in the next checkout lane. So close yet so far.

How he missed the gentleness of her touch, the warmth of her kiss, and the sigh she let out when he held her in his arms. The emptiness he had felt engulfed him like a heavy dark blanket that clung to him for months. There was no getting over Shelby. There was just the slow resignation to the fact that she was gone. "That was life", he had tried to tell himself. He had lovers before and since Shelby and although they satiated his physical needs, they weren't Shelby. They never could be. He had deceived himself with enough women to cover his feelings and the ache that lingered when he went to bed at night and she wasn't there.

He watched as she checked out her few items, paid with a credit card, and even bagged her own groceries. Every movement he watched her as if she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. She smiled at the checkout boy and took her receipt and for a brief moment, she looked up. Her eyes met his and she caught her breath, looked away, and left. She had seen him. He knew it. Hurriedly he checked out and ran out the door of the grocery store and into the parking lot, but he couldn't find her. She was gone again.

Later that night as he sat on the sofa in the living room of the house they once shared, he began to remember the last time they had made love. The last time they had truly loved each other and as he remembered, he could feel her near him once again.

It had been late on a summer's night. There had been an outing with friends at the beach and Shelby's nose was red from being sunburned. She had applied sunscreen to her entire body except for her nose and he laughed at her. It was so like her to forget something so simple.

"It's not funny," she said looking in the mirror. "I look like Rudolph the reindeer in drag," she quipped and they both laughed.

That was the beginning of the evening. A sweet summer night filled with passion. They showered together, each rubbing soap over the other's body, his hands on her breasts gliding over her nipples that were erect with excitement. She in turn had lathered soap over his balls and cock sending chills through him and causing his erection to be stiffen to the point that it jumped when she pressed it against her stomach. He kissed her deeply, his tongue in her mouth searching her, wanting her. Her tongue dancing with his as he drew her closer, holding her against him as the water warmed them. His hand slid down her shoulders, past her waist, and to the soft mound that begged his touch. He caressed her mound. The wet thick curls. He liked it that way. He loved her natural beauty and the soft hairs that he could entangle his fingers through were all part of it. He let out a soft moan as he felt for her opening. His fingers sliding beneath her folds to the warmth of her sweet honey that he knew so well. She spread her legs just enough for easy access and he immediately plied his middle finger into the sweet spot that was beginning to swell with desire. It was all for him. All of her desire was for him as he pushed deep into her allowing the wetness of her arousal to soak them. Her breath came in short spurts as he pumped her with his finger knowing she needed and wanted more the same as he did.

She, in turn, began to stroke his cock. The lathering of soap allowing her hand to glide smoothly up and down his shaft. Her hand warm and sensual as she knew when to squeeze, when to let go, and when to stroke him faster. She knew him. She knew how to seduce him just as much as he knew how to seduce her. A symbiotic rhythm of two in sync with each other's needs and desires and as they became lost in the passion, he knew he wanted more and would willingly get it from her.

Slowly he slid his fingers from her pussy to hold her by the waist and turned her so that she faced the shower wall. Instinctively she placed her arms up, her hands on the tiles, and braced against the tile as he pulled her to him and spread her legs even more. He ran his thumb down her crack, rubbing against her anus in a circular motion. He could feel her tense as he pushed his thumb inside her ass and pumped it while stroking his cock with his other hand. She whimpered as she pushed her ass to him, but that wasn't where he wanted to make her cum. It wasn't where he wanted to cum. His cock had to be inside of her. He had to have it all. He slid his thumb out and placed his hand on her hip, and the other hand guided his cock inside of her. The heat of her pussy swallowing him as the warm shower blanketed their bodies in a coven of sensuality. He pushed inside of her. In and out and in again stretching her before driving his cock and plummeting deep as far as she could take him. He could feel her body tense then release as he began to feverishly pump her. In and out, in and out as he watched her face wanting more, marveling at how she could take him with her swollen pussy lips sucking his cock, and feeling his balls slap against her ass.

With his hands on her hips, he rode her and listened as she cried out with the sensation of her own excitement. He pumped her looking up at the ceiling as he felt her tighten around him. His legs tensed as he slid his finger into her asshole and in rhythm with his cock, he plunged it in and out of the tightness. Her body began to shake. Her desire growing more and more until he could feel her convulse on his cock clamping around it and the rush of her hot cum juices spilling over it. It drove him wild as he stroked inside her faster and faster, feeling his own cum rise from his balls, up his shaft, and explode with hot cream into her swollen pussy. Waves of cum, waves of desire spilled into her blinding him of the outside world and what it entailed. Stream after stream of cum shot from his cock filling her and yet he still stayed inside of her until his jagged breath subsided. He then pulled her against him, kissed her neck until he felt her body slowly returned to its normal rhythm before releasing her. He then turned her to face him and kissed her again and again on her lips until the shock waves of his own orgasm subsided.

Reality eventually returned with all its heavy emptiness. Now he sat on the sofa with his glass of wine staring into a fireplace where the embers had grown dim and he wondered what she had thought when she saw him earlier in the day. Was she surprised? Was she frightened? Was she happy to see him? He didn't know so he distracted himself by stirring the embers of the fire with a poker then threw another log on to ignite the flame once again. He sat back on the sofa and waited until the heat rose to fill the room. Another glass of wine later and the fire burned brightly filling the room with a soft buttery glow. It was growing late and just as he was about to doze off into another dream of Shelby, the phone rang and he jumped when he saw the name on the caller id.