All Comments on 'Sexy Mom Gets Naughty At 40'

by Zeenutt

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome!!!!!

awesome story great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More pls

it's time for his friends to gangbang his mom on video...

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeover 17 years ago
Cool!

Loved it! Yeah, I think mom needs to find out what happens when the boys watch her video. They may have rape fantasies that get out of hand. Her son can only watch as mom loses control.

DeighgarDeighgarover 17 years ago
Good first story.

The storyline in that was excellent... a bit fast, but otherwise, excellent.

One thing I was disappointed about was the dialogue. "I had contraceptive surgery"? Not to mention the other parts... its good to know, and use them, but if you're in serious heat, you tend to drop back basics... hence the grunting, and moaning, as opposed to things like "Well darling, this evenings session of fornication is feeling mighty wondrous."

It sort of takes away from the heat.

I LOVED how you ended it, with the father being behind all of it, setting up the mother. It was an interesting twist.

You may want to leave this story as is, and not make a chapter 2 as some want. I'd suggest writing a new story, with the intention of having multiple chapters.

Keep up the good work, and you'll have a huge fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
brilliant work

the mom in this story is really hot--wow--she poses naked for her own son to masturbate--and then asks him how he finds her as masturbation material--she wants her own son to recommend her as masturbation material to his friends--where did the author get such mind-blowing erotic ideas from--oh my--this mom plants her bikini video for son to masturbate--I just couldn't help masturbating thinking about the mom in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

I am a woman in my 40s in love with a guy who is just 21--we read the story together--we just could'nt wait to finish the story to get down to making love--we had another round after we had finised reading the story--I put on my shortest towel just for him--and he ripped it off--wow it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
lovely

hottest story on your site--please give us more stuff like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

shamelessly hot--masturbated twice after reading this one--fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
impressive indeed

Fantastic story Sexy Mom Gets Naughty At 40, please follow up with more. I am really amazed that it is your first story given the refined quality and massive work you have put in. What a debut and very impressive indeed. Thanks for your efforts.

MILFFMILFFover 17 years ago
sexy

There isn't enough words to descride how hot this story is!!! I can only beg you to bring us more impossibloy hot stories soon!!! With desperate anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

"Sexy Mom Gets Naughty At 40" is a really great story. It is hard to believe that this is your first post. I will look forward to more posts from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
incredible

after reading your story--I masturbated almost all night--my wife was away--she missed all the fun--your story gets better as it gets deeper--thanks for the wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot

simply hot--great work--please follow up with more sexy stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great work

fantastic story....you are a master in the art....keep it up....mine was up all night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

one of the best in the mom and son incest genre--absolutely delightful

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fab Work

I was waiting for my girl friend when I sat down to read this story. By the time, I had finished I had masturbated 3 times. When my girl arrived, I was totally exhausted--you ruined my date--but great work all the same. My girl friend liked it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the first thing he asked can you show my friends

the dumbest damn thing in the world.a nake woman in front of him ,can you show my friends.can i fuck you,can i eat you,no can i show my friends.three yr. olds writing these stories.his mother doing him a favor and he talking about sharing,another wimp in the making.

ZeenuttZeenuttover 16 years agoAuthor
Author's comments

Your feedback is welcome. The guy who left the last comment should understand that the story is about a mom's fantasies--not her son's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please

It's time now for the son to share his sexy mom with his friends--how about mother fucking gang bang all night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story

would of loved to hear about your son licking your nylon covered thighs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Porn material

fantastic script for a porn movie--any porn film makers reading this--please give us more--it was cock raising stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another great story

I cannot believe you have only written 2 stories for submission. Both are incest stories about mom and son. You should write more and I agree with an earlier submission that you should have mom shared with the son's friends or shared with son and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

how about a more romatic ending with marriage or pregnancy?

lorencinolorencinoover 15 years ago
Phenomenal

You, Zeenutt, are a remarkable phenomena. I don't really have an explanation for it, but I have a feeling that this story is strictly the product of your fantastical mind and bears no relation to your material world. Whether I am right or wrong, this story remains, to my mind, something of a tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Moms pantyhose

I loved your story. It was so captivating that I went to my moms room and put on the sheer, sexy pantyhose she had worn that day. I got an enormous erection reading your story, and soon filled moms pantyhose with my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she loves calling her son a motherfucker

This is an outstanding story of motherfucking by an author still in his 30s, whose hot balls are as stimulated by his mother's twat as his hero, 19-year-old Andy, a big strong good-looking boy. All of this excellent writer's stories concern the most exciting kind of sex--a boy shoving his demanding young dick up his own mother's cunt whenever the fuck he feels like it. Is this a son's dream come true or what? As the old saying goes, a mother's twat is her son's playground. That it surely is and always will be! Andy and his mom play sex games, since mom is just as eager to have her boy unload his heavy teenage balls up between her legs as he is, to his sweet satisfaction. Andy's got an unending supply of ball cream to gift his mother with, and his mom loves the best gift a son can ever give his mother--his rich creamy sperm overflowing her mommy-twat again and again. Andy is just as tickled by her calling him a motherfucker as she loves calling her boy a fucking lusty MOTHERFUCKER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sterile mom?

I suppose if you are running the campus or servicing everyone at the prom, finding that they took precautions would be a relief. In the realm of your mom, though, if you venture into that world, the thought that she is infertile is not exciting but depressing. Just the slim possibility of pregnancy greatly amplifies the effect, in my lone opinion...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i would love to see the video

if real you should post it somewhere and give people the link

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i would love to fuck your mom

this is real sexy,I've got cum all over the floor.........it too bad that my mom is soooo not sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MILF

It would have good if she would have gotten pregnant any way.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
I had such hopes...

I love the title. But the story turned me off. The dad strikes me as slightly perverse with some issues. I think the mother should have been more subtle. But that's just me.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Fuck the dad, I hate willing cuckolds.

I guess it takes all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bikini Mommy

Oh yes mommy, I love your bikini video. Please wear bikinis for me more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hurray for moms.

And solid bonds of trust within families!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Once is never enough with mom!

"Oh Andy, fuck me, fuck me hard," I exclaimed. As my son's cock worked my pussy like a piston, I couldn't keep quiet. "Uh, uh, uh, that's so good honey, you fuck me so good," I yelled! "Oh yes, oh yes honey, you're going to make your mother cum," I shouted. "Oh yes, oh yes honey, just like that, don't stop, keep fucking me," I pleaded! "Oh yes, oh god, oh Andy, I'm cumming baby, you're making me cum, oh honey, oh honey, oh, oh, oh, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh." I screamed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Liked it, but..

I really enjoyed the story, but am surprised that in four pages there was no ass fucking. Regards,Rick

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a lovely sexy story. Kept me on my edge holding my hard rock cock and thinking about the MILF cute fucking whore mom becoming a famous pornstar. Every son would love such a whore mom dirty talking fucking and sucking.

This is great reading will read again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous