Sexy Mrs. Claus

Story Info
He Dorothy's ex reacts to her Sexy Mrs, Claus picture.
4.2k words
4.21
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy's phone buzzed during the keynote speaker. A notification popped up: "Greg liked your photo."

Her heart skipped. She tapped to see--there she was, posing in front of the mirror in her sexy Mrs. Claus outfit, red lace push-up bra and crotchless panties.

She texted to him right away: "Naughty boy, liking old pics."

Greg's message arrived in a minute:

"Oldie but goodie. Couldn't resist."

Heat rose under her skin. She crossed her legs, squeezing.

"Shouldn't you be working? Perv." she wrote to him and then looked at the presenter. It was the last presentation on the conference she attended and even though she was a bit annoyed her ex boyfriend Greg now reached out to her this way, half heartedly was happy for getting out of the boredom.

"I'm on my lunch break. Thinking of taking an extended one." Greg wrote.

Dorothy bit her lip, glancing around. No one was watching; all eyes were on the speaker droning on about 2024 goals.

She texted:

"An extended lunch, huh? What did you have in mind?"

"Well I was thinking about dessert. Something sweet." Greg answered.

Dorothy shifted in her seat, her panties dampening. She recalled how amazing Greg had always entertained her in bed with his tongue. True, they had found out they weren't meant to each other, having completely different values and goals in life, but the sex had been overwhelming. Dirty, filthy and satisfying.

"Maybe something I could lick slowly. Savor." Greg went on.

She squeezed her thighs together, holding in a moan. Luckily, no one around her noticed it, everybody seemed to plan their nights on the phone. The ache between her legs throbbed insistently.

"You're making me squirm. Stop it." she wrote.

"Squirming is good. Means I'm doing something right." Greg answered.

"If you don't stop you'll be punished." She played along.

"Mmm, punish me then, Mrs. Claus!. I've been a very naughty boy." Greg answered boldly.

***

Steven sat on the couch, flipping through Netflix shows. His phone buzzed--a text from Dorothy.

He opened it to a screenshot. It was a series of messages exchanged between his girlfriend Dorothy and another guy. They seemed to be getting intimate with each other.

Greg: You're making me squirm. Stop it.

Dorothy: If you don't stop you'll be punished.

Greg: Mmm punish me then, Mrs. Claus!. I've been a very naughty boy.

Steven stared at the texts, a flush creeping up his neck. His cock twitched in his jeans.

He texted back: "What's going on?"

"Just some fun." Dorothy answered after a while. "Don't worry."

Another screenshot came through.

Dorothy: Are you touching yourself right now, you perv?

Greg: Maybe. Are you?

Steven groaned, palming his erection through his jeans.

Dorothy: Of course not. I'm at work, remember?

Greg: Then I guess I'll have to wait until later to find out how wet I've made you.

Dorothy: In your dreams.

Greg: I dream about more than just that.

Dorothy sent another text to her boyfriend: "Jealous yet?"

Steven squeezed himself, heat flooding his cheeks.

He replied:

"A little. This is torture."

"Good." Dorothy texted. "You know what I like. Now wait until I get home."

Steven shivered, stroking himself as he stared at the screen. The ache in his balls intensified. Tonight was going to be fun.

***

Dorothy texted Greg the room number, her heart pounding. This was dangerous, risky--but the thrill of it made her panties damp.

When a knock rattled the door, she flung it open.

Greg stood there, glasses askew, a tent in his trousers. "Long time no see, you little minx," he growled, crowding her into the room. "Wow, look at you, Mrs Claus!" he stated and looked Dorothy up and down. She was wearing a Santa hat, a cheap deep red one, the sole piece she could find in a small store nearby. Aside from that, only a red bra and matching red thong was covering her body -- well, hardly.

The door clicked shut behind them. Greg slammed her against the wall, mouth claiming hers in a bruising kiss. She moaned, grinding against the hard ridge in his pants.

"The texts you sent," he muttered, nibbling down her neck. "Made me so fucking hard."

"Did they?" She scraped her nails down his back.

He groaned, rolling his hips into her. "You're going to pay for that."

"Promises, promises."

Greg kissed her deeply, she could taste his saliva dripping into her mouth. He palmed her breasts through her bra, pinching her nipples until she whimpered.

A knock rattled the door. They froze.

"Room service!" came a muffled shout.

Dorothy's eyes widened.

Greg shot her a wicked grin. "Friend of mine. Don't worry, he's cool. Actually, he allowed me to get in." He opened the door to admit a tall, tattooed man with a bushy beard.

"Meet Andrew, baby! He was really interested when I told him you're having a room exactly where he's working as a receptionist. And when I mentioned to him we're gonna party tonight, he asked whether he could join. I didn't have the heart to say no..."

Andrew's hungry gaze raked over Dorothy's disheveled form, coming to rest on her exposed chest. "Well, well. Aren't you a treat."

It took only a matter of minutes for them to get out to the balcony, where a huge jacuzzi was waiting for them. Dorothy sank into the churning water with a sigh, the heat seeping into her muscles. She was still wearing the Santa hat, the matching red bra and thong even though they were not designed to be used in a wet environment. She only got rid of the high heels, and left them beside the jacuzzi.

Greg and Andrew stated they didn't bring any bathing suits, either, so they just jumped in butt naked. Dorothy's eyes went wide when she noticed her muscular bodies, and their huge cocks which were already hardening at the sight of the sexy Mrs. Claus awaiting them among the bubbles. Both of them looked much longer than Steven's at home. Dorothy wasn't really a fan of size, but sometimes she just needed a good hardcore pounding -- and those times, the bigger those cocks were, the better.

They sat on either side of her, close enough that she felt the brush of their legs against hers.

"What a view!" Andrew shouted, looking straight at her boobs, not caring about the beautiful city lights below them. Dorothy shot a smile to him, then glanced over at Greg, taking in the predatory gleam in his eyes. She wanted to see how ready he was for a crazy night to make her forget about all her work after this tiresome conference event. His hand slid under the water to grip her thigh, inching higher and higher.

Dorothy sucked in a breath, heartbeat quickening. She looked to Andrew and found him watching Greg's progress with keen interest. The guy was nodding with a smile, his beard reaching into the bubbles.

Emboldened, Greg slid his hand up to cup her sex. Dorothy jerked, a startled moan escaping her lips. Andrew leaned in close, his beard tickling her ear.

"My friend likes to share his toys. Do you mind?"

Dorothy licked her lips, arousal spiking at the implication of having the two fine specimens at the same night. She tilted her head to look at Andrew, taking in his heated gaze and then reached to his bulge under the water..

"Not at all," she purred.

Andrew's answering grin was predatory. He slid his arm around her shoulders, fingertips brushing the swell of her breast where it peaked from her lacy bra.

The two men began to touch her in earnest, hands roaming her body under the cover of the churning water. Dorothy whimpered, squirming between them. She really enjoyed not having to talk to these guys, not having to go through the cliché rituals before sex. She knew Greg was a man of his instincts, and this served her well after such a long week.

Her bra had come undone at some point, her breasts spilling free. Greg boldly threw the lacy lingerie out of the jacuzzi, landing it on the floor besides the balcony door.

"Look at that," Andrew stated with bulging eyes. "It's really rare to have such a beautiful guest in this shithole."

His dirty compliment made Dorothy smile again. She closed her eyes, let her head back to the edge of the jacuzzi and enjoyed how her two impromptu lovers fondled her full breasts.

Greg pinched a nipple and tugged, sending a jolt of pleasure straight to her clit. "Fuck, look at these tits. They are just as hard as I remembered.

"We're going to have some fun with these tonight." Andrew added leaning in and planting dozens of kisses on her breasts. He even dived with his head between them and played around with his whole face, imitating a motorboat in the bubbly water. His beard made Dorothy giggle and she opened her eyes to see Greg already jerking off besides her, in the water. She could only moan in response, drunk on the sensation of the two men admiring her body.

"Let me help you with that," she moaned to Greg who sat up on the edge of the jacuzzi, his hard cock jumping upwards from the bubbles of the water. Dorothy held it and kept it straight, looking at it for a moment.

"Just as I remember it," she said to her former lover, smiling. Greg only grinned and said: "It ain't gonna suck itself, baby!"

With a smile, Dorothy leaned on Greg's cock and let it into her mouth. She could feel the test of the chlorine from the water mixing with the precum dripping from Greg's member. She swirled her tongue around it, let him enjoy the licking a bit, then switched to bobbing.

"I'm so sorry for... your boyfriend..." Greg moaned viciously, raising his waist just in time her head was moving up and down on his cock.

"Oh, he wouldn't mind," she raised from his cock but kept on jerking it, and looked into his eyes. "Steven knows I have certain... needs."

"Oh really?" Greg asked and held Dorothy's head between his palms. "So he doesn't mind you getting back to your ex for a filthy night?"

"Not at all...," Dorothy answered, feeling Andrew's large hands fondling her butt under the water. She kept on jerking Greg's cock.

"Not even... sharing her with a practically stranger?"

"The wilder the party goes, the better!" Dorothy moaned, as she felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart by Andrew behind.

"What about.. this?" Greg asked, and spit a good amount of saliva into his ex lover's open mouth. The filthy act found Dorothy surprised, she didn't know what to do for a moment. She knew Greg liked all kinds of crazy stuff, she even had experienced some of her wildest nights with her. But this was knew.

As she was thinking it over, the largest part of Greg's saliva dripped out of her mouth and disappeared in the bubbling water. She quickly used the rest to make his cock more slippery by getting back and sucking it again. Greg's hands moved down with her head and helped her take the perfect rhythm.

Dorothy sucked Greg's cock eagerly, hollowing her cheeks as she bobbed her head. His hands fisted in her hair, guiding her movements. He penetrated her mouth deep, fucking her face without mercy.

Beside them, Andrew palmed his erection while pulling the red thong barely covering Dorothy's asshole over, then went on watching the show. "That's it, suck that dick like the little slut you are," he said, aroused.

Dorothy moaned around Greg's length, her pussy getting wetter and wetter despite the water below. She reached down to rub circles over her clit, hips bucking at the sensation.

Greg grunted, thrusting deeper into her throat. "Fuck, she loves it. Look at her playing with that wet cunt."

Andrew growled, shoving jerking his cock freely now. Looking back above her shoulder as she could from her kneeling position, Dorothy glimpsed a bead of precum glistening on the tip.

Dorothy pulled off Greg's cock to admire it. "Please," she rasped, trying to pull out the corniest porn sentence she could recall. "I need that in my mouth."

Andrew fisted his cock, dragging the head over her lips. "Beg for it."

"Please!" Dorothy whined. "Please let me suck your cock. I'll do anything."

With a smug grin, the guys let her turn around. Andrew guided his length past her lips. Dorothy sucked eagerly, moaning around his girth.

Greg slid down to kneel behind her, grasping her hips, pulling the thong away just like Andrew did moments ago. "Stay still and take it like a good girl, or you won't get this cock in your cunt."

Dorothy whimpered, forcing herself to remain still as Greg teased her entrance. She was dripping wet, desperate to be filled. Finally, he thrust inside, burying himself to the hilt.

Dorothy screamed around Andrew's cock, the sound muffled by his length. Greg pounded into her mercilessly, his hips slapping against her ass. She was caught between them, used for their pleasure, and she had never been wetter. She was glad now she had taken the time and money to make that Christmas photoshoot, and really enjoyed how this boring conference trip turned around. There she was in this city far aways, on a balcony looking at the city, being spit roasted by her cocky ex-lover and his unknown buddy. Isn't this something to remember later?

Andrew pushed his large member deep into her throat. She tried to lap his veins with her tongue, but the receptionist was fucking her face with too much abandon, and her ex was pounding her from behind so hard she could hardly keep her balance in the water. After a while, she just let the filthy men use her body and enjoyed the hot sensation. Grabbing Andre's buttocks, she kept on moaning as the cocks in her mouth and pussy explored her body deeper and deeper.

"Fuck," Greg cried out and slapped her ass hard. "You're so hot it hurts!" he stated, and stepped back. "Let's get inside, I don't want anybody to call the cops! I still..." he slapped her other cheek "want to do things to you!"

Dorothy let Andrew's cock out of her mouth and let the two men help her out of the hot water. They all hurried inside, and just as she reached the carpet on the floor, she was dimly aware of her bikini bottoms coming off, leaving her naked between the two men.

Andrew, getting bolder, grabbed Dorothy' hair and pushed her down.

"On your hands and knees, slut. Present that ass."

Dorothy scrambled to obey, getting on all fours in front of the open window. Cool air caressed her bare skin, her nipples pebbling.

Andrew knelt behind her, grasping her cheeks to spread them wide. "Look at that tight little asshole, Greg. Bet she'd let us do anything to it."

Her ex lover was just standing above her, jerking his cock furiously.

Dorothy shivered, her hole twitching under their gaze. "Please," she whispered.

Andrew smacked her ass, the crack loud in the quiet room. "What was that? Speak up."

"Please!" Dorothy cried, louder this time. "Please, I need your cock in my ass. Fuck me, use me, do whatever you want with me."

"Good girl." Andrew gripped her hips, guiding the blunt head of his cock to her entrance. "Relax for me, now."

Dorothy forced herself to relax as Andrew breached her hole. A broken moan fell from her lips, the burn and stretch overwhelming. She had practiced the art of anal sex before, but usually very slowly, intimately, with lots of teasing and edging beforehand, and lots of lube, of course. But now, in this hotel room far away from her home and loving boyfriend, she was willing to let this stranger fuck her back door raw. She couldn't believe herself.

"So tight," Andrew groaned, slowly feeding more of his length into her. "How's the view, Greg? Can you see her taking every inch?"

"Fuck yes," Greg growled. He fisted his cock harder, pre-cum dripping to the floor. "Look at that ass swallow you up. She loves it. Just like in those good old days."

Andrew bottomed out, his hips flush against Dorothy's ass, his hot balls touching her glistening pussy. "Isn't that right? You love having your ass stuffed full of cock."

"Yes," Dorothy sobbed. "Yes, I love it. Please, fuck me. Ruin my ass."

With a snarl, Andrew started pounding into her, withdrawing almost completely only to slam back in. Dorothy screamed, the pain and pleasure mingling into pure bliss as the stranger's cock was plumbing her back door to the hilt again and again.

Greg knelt in front of her, guiding his cock past her lips. "Come on, baby, suck me like the good little whore you are."

Dorothy eagerly obeyed, sucking his length as Andrew pummeled her ass. They were using her, abusing her holes, and she had never felt so alive. Her pussy gushed down her thighs as her orgasm built, the obscene sounds of their fucking echoing through the room.

Just when Greg grabbed her head with both hands, and started pounding her mouth with his cock without mercy, Dorothy felt the lovely release of the long-awaited orgasm rip through her body. She was trembling from her head to her toes, and screamed into the familiar old dick muffling her mouth. The strange pair of men went on fucking her ass and mouth through her orgasm not really caring, they used her body like a doll -- and that was exactly what made her night so cheerful and satisfying.

As she finished her trembling, Greg pulled back and let her mouth free of her cock.

"Open wide," he ordered, holding her head steadily. Dorothy prepared for the familiar stream of sperm her ex lover had always liked to shoot into her mouth: in public, in the bathroom, sometimes even after fucking her ass. But to her greatest surprise, the fluid spraying from Greg's cuck was neither white nor thick as his usual load: it was crystal clear and poured on her face like a stream. She realized her ex is pissing on her face now, degrading her even further, like a cheap whore. She couldn't resist as she was pretty occupied with Andrew's cock pummeling her back door really hard.

Dorothy whimpered as the acrid liquid flowed over her tongue and down her throat, some pouring down the gray rug. She struggled to swallow it all, the humiliation burning through her as the men laughed.

"Look at her," Andrew crowed. "So desperate for it she'll drink your piss."

"She better!" Greg exclaimed. "I've been drinking since she dropped her message to me."

When the stream finally ended, Dorothy gasped for breath, her lips and chin soaked. Greg slapped her cheek with his softening cock.

"Clean me up, slut."

Dorothy obediently lapped at his cock and balls, sucking up every drop of piss.

Andrew yanked her up by the hair, pulling his cock out of her throbbing asshole. "My turn to ruin your cunt."

He stepped to the bed, pulling her behind him by her hair so she had to follow him on her tiptoes. He laid on his back on the shrieking mattress, his huge cock pointing towards the ceiling. He pulled Dorothy on his lap: her pussy was so wet because of this filthy adventure, she could take him inside her vagina easily. Holding her waist, Andrew slammed into her pussy, making her scream.

"Easy," he moaned, holding her perky breast. "We don't want... anybody to call... the cops..." he explained as he pounded into her. Dorothy shrieked, still sensitive from her last orgasm, but it only took a few thrusts before she was writhing on him again.

"Please," she sobbed. "Please, I need to come. Wreck me, ruin me, make me yours!"

"You want to come?" Andrew sneered. "You still have to work for it, bitch!"

He pistoned into her, his cock slamming against her cervix. He slapped her tits a few times, just enough to make them wiggle. Lost in this filthy cowgirl riding, she was completely surprised when she felt Greg straddle the bed beside her.

"What?" she looked over her shoulder at him, eyes heavy-lidded with lust. But Andrew fucked her more, so she ended her question in a lustful moan. Greg ran a hand over her ass, smearing fluids across her skin.

"You're gonna love this, baby," he exclaimed, then he lined up behind her and slid into her ass with one hard thrust. Dorothy shrieked, back arching. It was too much, too soon, but she loved every second of it. Even though she had her fair share of wild adventures in the past, some of them even spent with Greg, she was never double penetrated before. The sensation ruled her body and mind completely, overwhelming every thought and instinct. She just wanted to be fucked, completely ruined by these men.

12