Sexy Mrs. Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're insatiable," Andrew grunted. He yanked her head down, forcing her to take him deeper. She screamed but then bit her teeth into Andrew's muscular shoulder which muffled the sounds of her sweet agony. While the guy underneath her kept his previous vigorous pounding, Greg pounded into her ass with the same energy, his hips slapping against her cheeks. The burn was exquisite, and Dorothy moaned into Andrew's shoulder blade as her ass was stretched wide.

The men used her like a toy, fucking her both orifices. Dorothy floated in a haze of pleasure, lost to the sensations overwhelming her. As she floated in the filthy sandwich, she felt Andrew tense, his thrusts becoming erratic.

When Andrew came with a shout, flooding her throbbing pussy with her hot load, it triggered her own orgasm. Dorothy screamed as her orgasm crashed over her, her vision whiting out from the force of it. She screamed into his new lover's shoulder as her ass clenched around Greg.

Greg cursed, burying himself to the hilt as he also unloaded in her ass. Dorothy whimpered, stuffed at both ends, bliss coursing through her.

They stayed locked together, panting harshly, before slowly pulling out of her. Dorothy collapsed onto the bed, leaking from every hole. She looked up at them through half-lidded eyes, a lazy smile on her face.

"Thank you," she purred.

Greg smirked, trailing his fingers down her spine. "Our pleasure."

He stepped back, watching the come dripping down Dorothy's thighs, and smirked at the ruin he and Andrew had made.

Dorothy lay limp on the bed, leaking from her pussy and ass. She could feel their mixed cum trickling onto the sheet, droplets landing with soft splats.

Andrew ran a hand down her spine, his touch possessive. "Look at the mess you've made." His voice was gravelly, still husky from orgasm.

Dorothy smiled, not opening her eyes. "You made the mess, not me."

A sharp smack landed on her ass, and her eyes flew open. Andrew loomed over her, eyes glinting. "Cheeky girl. Clean up your mess."

"Yes, sir," Dorothy purred. She turned around on the bed onto her hands and knees, lowering herself to the wet spots their body fluids reached the sheets. She tried to lap up the wetness, of course in vain. But the taste of cum, musk and something uniquely male filled her senses. She moaned, licking broad strokes over the sheet.

Greg kneeled beside her, fisting his cock back to hardness. "That's our good little slut. Lick it all up."

Dorothy shuddered, arousal spiking through her again. She bent lower, pushing her ass into the air, showing her sore pussy to these wild men one more time. The men watched, stroking their limping cock with tired smiles on their faces.

Dorothy had never been happier. This was exactly where she belonged.

She took her phone from the bedside table, pushed the wrinkled Santa hat back on her head and snapped a final photo of her cum-smeared lips and sent it to Steven.

***

On the other side of the country, Steven was slumped on the couch watching TV. His phone buzzed, and he picked it up to see Dorothy's latest photo. His cock twitched, arousal pooling low in his belly.

Netflix droned in the background, but Steven ignored it, stroking his cock inside his sweatpants as he gazed at the photo.

Dorothy's cheeks were flush red, her lips were swollen and shining, traces of cum dripping down her chin. She looked thoroughly debauched, and it was the hottest thing Steven had ever seen.

He imagined her on her knees, surrounded by hard cocks eager to fill her mouth and pussy. His hand sped up, pleasure building at the base of his spine.

The photo was a clear sign of Dorothy's enjoyment, her permission for him to take his own pleasure. He came with a low groan, splattering cum over his stomach as the TV show played on, forgotten.

Steven sank into the cushions, basking in the afterglow and imagining what Dorothy would tell him about her night. He couldn't wait to hear all the dirty details.

He smiled, utterly content, as another "Are you still watching?" prompt blinked across the TV screen.

12