All Comments on 'Sexy Neighbour Delivers A Pie'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
Cream pies rock!

Although this story is in the fetish catagory it's the sub plot or back story that turns me on. Two women share their sex lives and one (the loving wife) encourages the other to share a freshly fucked pussy with her unsuspecting husband. When, the sexy, horny neighbor confronts the husband she goes straight to his bed and challanges him to eat her. She is in control as she mounts his face and uses his mouth to clean her "dirty pussy". When she (vickie) is satisfied she sees his excitement but instead of sucking him off she makes him masturbates and then feeds him his own cum. She leaves and Sally calls to ask how it was. What will Vickie and Sally come up with next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HMMMMMMM FRESH

Too bad we can only vote a 100%, 200%would be better. Loved the phone call at the end. I wonder what lovely nawty things the girls will cum up with next, I'll bet it has to do with more of his eating FRESH HOT CUM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it but it sounded similar.

I love all your creampie stories. This one sounded similar to your "Sister-in-law delivers a Creampie" story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wish I were you!

I came in my pants while reading your story

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
Really Hot

Digger; I dug your story. Got to go get some pie. Thanks and keep it up. okdeacon

okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
Second Comment

Digger is the house for sale? okdeacon

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Questionable

Cream pies are not erotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
then why read it

to the reader who wrote "creampies are not erotic to me" then why read a story that says "pie" in the title you moron, all kinds of stories to read, and you read one you know up front doesn't interest you...geesh what a moron, i found the story to be very well written, and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

I love creampie stories and yours are the best. This one is no exception

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
envious reader

God, how I envy the guy in that story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
trying the source

I used to love to clean my cum from my brownskinned wife after I came. I then realized that I might like to try eating cum from the source. She helped me realize that desire and after that it was not only creampies but saweet black cocks that served the love juice to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW

I wish I lived in your neighborhood!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

sure wish I had a neighbor like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Creampie Lover

enjoyed the story and looking forward to more of them. As a dedicated creampie eater they are a real turn on for me. My wife has told most of the ladies in the neighborhood about my creampie eating so I get sloppy pussy from the women in the neighborhood. I eat them with or without my wife being present. I've probably eaten the cum of most of the men in the area and while I haven't taken any from them I'm looking forward to sucking it from the original container. I'm lucky in that my wife enjoys watching me suck the pussies to get the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tasting the neighbor

My next door neighbor once asked me to eat her pussy right after her boyfriend had filled her full of his hot jism. It tasted so good and I was so nasty to eat it. Knowing the cum had come from her boyfriends big cock made it even better and I could tell he left quite a load.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Wow

I luv eat white nectar from a full honey Pot. AAAAH to fantasize!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous